Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done?

+3
Venus
lol1991
Nikku
7 posters

Go down

Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? Empty Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done?

Post by Nikku Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:04 pm

You know, when you're in a movie theatre and the audience cheers or something? Not those little bastards who pay 6-7 quid to see the film and talk all the way through it, I'm talking about the funny ones! Here are some I remember;

Star Wars Episode I - As soon as the title appeared on screen, the audience errupted into thunderous applause! It was great!

X-Men 2 - When Wolverine utters "Holy Shit..." after Lady Deathstrike unsheathes her fingernail claws. That got quite the laugh!

Batman and Robin - On Batgirl's butt shot when she suits up towards the end, a man at the back yelled out "YES!!" It was very funny!

^____^
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? Left_bar_bleue100/100Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? Empty Re: Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done?

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:10 pm

DBE...yes DBE...why you ask? When I was watching the movie on the netz...hanging on for dear life...people actually quoted the "cool" line from the trailer...that made me laugh so much! SO FUCKING IDIOTIC!

Other than that, any comedy...people in Portugal laugh their asses of in a movie

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets. There is a part where the basilisk comes out of the water suddenly, scaring the crap out of you. The general "AAAH!" heard in the movie made me feel I wasn't alone.

A part of a movie not to long ago about a King and Two sisters..can't fucking remember the name. I just know that there where about 5 people uttering "wat!". My first, yet unknown at the time, taste of what it means to be a /b/tard.

Oh yeah, and during V for Vendetta, me and a bunch of my friends, along with some other members of the crowd, recited the famous "V" speech...I can't believe I pulled it off.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? Left_bar_bleue100/100Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done? Empty Re: Whats the best cinema interaction you've seen/done?

Post by Nikku Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:15 pm

I remember those idiots quoting the "Cool..." line from the trailer. In that internet version we watched instead of seeing it at the cinema right?

Oh, I also forgot one! In Star Wars Episode II when Yoda had his Lightsaber Duel with Count Dooku! Oh my god, the audience just started freaking out. It was great seeing Master Yoda in action for the first time. Good it was! Yes! Mmmmmmm!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:28 pm

I remember when I went to see X Men 2 when Rogue was with what's his face...Iceman in a room and she took off some article of clothing and all of a sudden my bro burst out laughin. Then he told me during that scene sum1 behind him whispered, "Seeeeeeeeehx..." lol!
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:35 pm

LMFAO!

^______^
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Laughing
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:43 pm

let me think of more...
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:44 pm

Will do.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:51 pm

Not that this has 2 do with a cinema but one time i was at a circus a few yrs back and sum guy yelled, "I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!" across the entire civic center. What a Face
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:02 pm

That'd be weird. Smile Yet funny.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:32 am

a few years back I went to see the "series of unfortunate events" movie (what a load of un-faithful crap that was) with 2 friends and one of their moms. So me and the two friends were sitting in one row, and my mom and the friend's mom were in the row behind us. There was a part where this giant snake shoots right at the screen in a rather frightening manner, and the friend's mom screamed, and her popcorn went flying into the air...and hit my friend and she got covered X D it was so funny. Usually I wouldn't laugh at that, but that friend was mean as hell and made fun of me all the time.

when me and johnny went to see Star Wars Episode 3, there was a trailer for "the chronicles of Narnia" shown. EVERYONE was yelling "YES!" and applauding the trailer, espically me and johnny, who had no clue they were making a movie of that. My brother Johnny used to read me Chronicles of narnia before bed when I was little, so it really excited us. and everyone else too, apparently. I think there was more applause for the narnia trailer than at the end credits for the star wars movie X D for a room full of star wars nerds, that's kinda impressive
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Nikku wrote:
Batman and Robin - On Batgirl's butt shot when she suits up towards the end, a man at the back yelled out "YES!!" It was very funny!

^____^
i've heard a couple hard "yes"'s in my time, and of course for the same basic reason

everybody laughed for like 10 minutes at the part in Bruce Almighty when steve carrel is saying retarded stuff on camera because of jim carey (or bruce), controlling him with godly powers n whatnot

my mom said that when she went to see snakes on a plane everyone joined in when samuel L jackson said "I'M TIRED OF THESE MOTHER FUCKIN SNAKES, ON THIS MOTHER FUCKIN PLANE!"
woulda been cool to be there.

applause at the end of watchmen (or something else, not sure, think it was watchmen tho)
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:58 am

My friend does a 'Cool' every time he sees me on the bike!!
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:30 pm

mm, the 2nd death note LAM.
Misa was telling light to only date her, and she goes down on her knees and hug's light's leg. Some teenager yelled out "hey, while you're down there..." >_< ugh.

oh, but when soichiro Yagami came on screen, who is played by the iron chef, someone yelled out "IRON CHEF-UU!" with a heavy fake accent, which was kinda funny X D
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum