Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Respect to Nikola Tesla! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Respect to Nikola Tesla!

+5
Tlaloc
lol1991
Ha!
Jessica Raine
VEGETA_DTX
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Respect to Nikola Tesla! Empty Respect to Nikola Tesla!

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:27 am

I apology cause this isn't Dragon Ball related, but as someone who always held Nikola Tesla as an one my very few idols and have been following and investigating Nikola Tesla's history and his unfinished projects for a long time, I want to give him a respect, cause today is a July 10th a day when Nikola Tesla was born.

Nikola Tesla was inventor of the global electricity which whole world uses intensively today, he was also inventor of the electric motor, wireless communication, lasers, x rays, radar, neon light, robotics, remote control, prototype of the radio, and many many many other inventions...He was also known as a "Master of lightning"

Again, I give my respect to the, IMHO, most intelligent person that had ever lived, the one who allowed us to do all this today with these posts, topics, PCs, technology etc...cause none of it would work without electricity and the rest of the inventions that he invented.
THANK YOU NIKOLA TESLA FOR ALL THAT YOU'VE DONE FOR THIS WORLD, YOU WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN OUR MEMORIES!
Respect to Nikola Tesla! Tesla
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Respect to Nikola Tesla! Left_bar_bleue100/100Respect to Nikola Tesla! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Respect to Nikola Tesla! Empty Re: Respect to Nikola Tesla!

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:55 am

awesome, he was cool. yay for robotics!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Respect to Nikola Tesla! Left_bar_bleue100/100Respect to Nikola Tesla! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:27 pm

He's Serbian... double awesome!!!
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:51 pm

"salutes"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:36 pm

Tesla, trully a less appreciated genious.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:44 pm

Edison rules!!!

No, I'm joking. It's a shame Tesla didn't have more money/time to do his research.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:46 pm

Prince DeRa wrote:He's Serbian... double awesome!!!

...and American. Triple awesome!
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:59 am

American?... he only was in America, because Serbia at the time, didn't have resources to back up Tesla's projects.... btw, first hydroelectric power station in the world is in my home city Cool ...Niagara was just a experiment.

Tesla is the greatest scientist off all... only Albert Einstein and Isak Njuton(Issac Newton) can compare with him.

Last edited by Prince DeRa on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:11 am

I think You mean

Sir Issac Newton.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:42 am

Yes... this mine is Serbian's spelling Embarassed
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:39 pm

^No offense to any other scientist, I respect them all very much, but I wouldn't compare anybody with him, especially Albert Einstein(with which theory of time relativity I strongly disagree).
IMHO Nikola Tesla's way of thinking, solving problems and coming up with the ideas was absolutely BRILLIANT.
His methods SEEMED very complicated and not understandable by a common thinking of an average scientist, but once you break through it you realize that its 100% logical and by far fastest/most efficient/best method of all.

For me he was always a pinnacle of science and human mind...my logic always agreed with his way of thinking, I absolutely support his every project and everything that he was telling.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by vZero Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Lol .. its sunrise and im still roaming the net ... anyways,amazing topic you have started!
A little insight, Nikola Tesla was in fact born in Croatia, but it is, and always be a Serb (or Serbian). A man of great intellect with ability to visualize anything to the smallest detail without a need to put in on paper ( bcz of this only few of his inventions survived). Father of alternating current [this was directly opposite from Edison's direct current]. Many of his inventions were destroyed by the Tesla himself only bcz he was afraid that they might fall into wrong hands. Many ppl know about his project called Death Beam. His answer to the world peace but very dangerous weapon in wrong hands. Blueprints and designs are now scattered over the world [many great nations have only a part of it]. Well [my opinion] when they finally sit down and agree to join those blueprints into a whole.. wars will cease to exist even if they don't actually build it. Weapon is based on particle acceleration. More on wikipedia/google. To sum up all his genius in one phrase. He is a man born before his time. In short .. this is just a part of what i could remember right now [and my own taughts] .. sun is up .. and ill probably be sleeping next to my keyboard XD ..

Btw .. about relativity theory .. Well i agree Einstein is not quite right but, then again he's not quite wrong as well. Time as a whole is just another paradox, it cannot be defined, it just is. Saying it exist is just as wrong as saying it does not exist since from this big mass of ... time[due to the lack of better term] .. we are only experiencing one moment, not past nor future. Also.. Tesla also had his own theories of time, more precise, time travel. And in many books i've read so far there are small fragments that indicate that he mathematically proved time travel.But moving through it only till 2012. I guess, that Tesla, in his own way, confirmed what Mayans predicted centuries ago.
vZero
vZero
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 am

^Very nice post there Zero Smile
I pretty much agree with everything except the time travel topic...I am a disbeliever in a theory of Nikola Tesla's time travel.
As far as I know, nowhere in the official books blueprints nor any official information about Nikola Tesla, he mentions such theory.
IMO those are several people who said "ok lets make some unbelievable story and to make it more believable lets just say that Nikola Tesla and some other great minds were involved in this project of time travel".

The biggest proof for me is that Nikola Tesla himself claimed that time is an ABSTRACT term, it does exist but just as a term.
And I absolutely agree, its not an object, its not a being its a term which definition is pretty much - the certain position of the matter and energy at the certain moment, and in order to time travel, you have to change EVERYTHING except yourself to the position and state it was before, which is impossible not only in practice but both in theory since universe is endless(at leas IMO lol Very Happy).

So that for me proves that Nikola Tesla wasn't involved in such theory and would probably prove that its wrong if somebody really mentioned it to him.

But hey we all have our theories and opinions Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:38 am

lol, it's past 4:38 AM over here, it must be the morning for you, DTX.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:21 am

Yep it was Smile
ts ts ts go to bed earlier, sleep better and healthier Razz
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by vZero Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:48 am

Well .. i didn't say he tried to build machine itself... just a mathematical hypothesis. Hm.. but then again, Tesla was genius and maybe, somewhere in his mind was solution for that as well. It was his job/wish/goal to push forward with his inventions [but I'm not crazy enough to say that time travel is possible until I'm proven otherwise]. Besides, this theory is not published as all others since Tesla didn't publish theories .. only inventions XD And .. consider the fact that Edison is responsible for the loss of many finished and unfinished inventions, made by Tesla, by burning his lab. Thus.. this is just a part. I think I have read book regarding this topic on net. Will post link to it if i find it again Smile
vZero
vZero
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:04 am

Travel to past can't do... you will just crash into yourself... but into the future is another story... we do it every day... by driving, going up then down etc...
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by vZero Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:12 am

Dude.. to tell you the truth .. you just lost me XD
vZero
vZero
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:15 am

I lost you? xD
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by vZero Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:31 am

Yeah .. what u wrote is pretty darn confusing XD ... I mean .. i got one part but .. going up then down lost me completely XD
vZero
vZero
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:34 am

Oh sorry xD

I meant... you travel through time when you go to the ten floor of the building and then go down xD ... the time up and the time down is not the same.

Gravity effects time in term, slowing it down.
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 pm

vZero wrote:Lol .. its sunrise and im still roaming the net ... anyways,amazing topic you have started!
A little insight, Nikola Tesla was in fact born in Croatia, but it is, and always be a Serb (or Serbian). A man of great intellect with ability to visualize anything to the smallest detail without a need to put in on paper ( bcz of this only few of his inventions survived). Father of alternating current [this was directly opposite from Edison's direct current]. Many of his inventions were destroyed by the Tesla himself only bcz he was afraid that they might fall into wrong hands. Many ppl know about his project called Death Beam. His answer to the world peace but very dangerous weapon in wrong hands. Blueprints and designs are now scattered over the world [many great nations have only a part of it]. Well [my opinion] when they finally sit down and agree to join those blueprints into a whole.. wars will cease to exist even if they don't actually build it. Weapon is based on particle acceleration. More on wikipedia/google. To sum up all his genius in one phrase. He is a man born before his time. In short .. this is just a part of what i could remember right now [and my own taughts] .. sun is up .. and ill probably be sleeping next to my keyboard XD ..

Btw .. about relativity theory .. Well i agree Einstein is not quite right but, then again he's not quite wrong as well. Time as a whole is just another paradox, it cannot be defined, it just is. Saying it exist is just as wrong as saying it does not exist since from this big mass of ... time[due to the lack of better term] .. we are only experiencing one moment, not past nor future. Also.. Tesla also had his own theories of time, more precise, time travel. And in many books i've read so far there are small fragments that indicate that he mathematically proved time travel.But moving through it only till 2012. I guess, that Tesla, in his own way, confirmed what Mayans predicted centuries ago.

So Tesla did research on 2012? Guess it may not a be a myth. Not sure if to be worried or not.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by vZero Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:35 am

It is said that he proved 'mathematical theory' but i doubt his intentions were to prove Mayan prophecy.
Not to be alarming but the more I dedicate my time to science, more i run into the 2012 thing. So far I found some events that may or may not happen.

WARNING.. U'R READING THIS BY YOUR OWN CHOOSING, personally i don't believe in that prophecy.
so .. three so far
1. Mayan prophecy [probability to happen .. unknown]
2. Tesla's theory [indirectly connected to prophecy]
3. Sun spots .. i think it was during 1959 or some year when the largest sunspot exploded and it was aiming directly into Earth. Radiation from the explosion short circuited every existing piece of electronics. But since the apex of technology of that time was telegraph, nothing big happened. Now we are depended of technology that surrounds us and is based on electronic devices. If same thing happened like in '59 .. I think that world crisis would be just a beginning. [just remember what happened to whole world when American stock market collapsed] Sun changes plasma flow every 11 years, thus changing it radioactive state from Passive to Active and vice verse. Explosions happen during the Active phase [or Solar Maxima phase]. And .. currently we are in Passive phase. Last time Sun was in Active phase was in 2001 .. witch means that the Sunspot explosion COULD happen in next Active phase witch is in 2012 [coincidence..? ].

More on that ... here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunspot

Another thing:
Some ppl actually accuse Tesla for Tunguska event. It was about wireless energy transfer or .. Wardenclyffe Tower. More on that
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe_Tower

And thus we conclude another lection from astronomy, history and end-of-the-world-ory XD
vZero
vZero
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:09 pm

^There are a lot of interesting theories, its just on us to analyze them well think about them well and decide whether to absolutely support it, believe it could happen, believe it won't happen or absolutely disagree with it. Smile
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by vZero Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:00 pm

or simply not to think about them Smile
vZero
vZero
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next