Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Tue May 29, 2018 6:33 pm by justinlynch3

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Tue May 29, 2018 6:27 pm by justinlynch3

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 83 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Proposition for any new topics saying DB-LAM is good

Go down

Proposition for any new topics saying DB-LAM is good

Post by Zero on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:43 pm

We should seriously just say "Your opinion, we don't like the movie, Kthnxbai". We shouldn't be entertaining the DB-LAM lovers. They're looking for a rise and we're giving it to them.
avatar
Zero
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Posts : 339
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 27
Location : McNeil Village

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Proposition for any new topics saying DB-LAM is good

Post by 4Neodemon on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Ya... those guys are crazyyyyyyyyyy!!! Seriously... WTF?????
That's because of them that bad movies are produced, and this never-ending cicle of ruining masterpieces (adaptations from books, LAMs or remakes) will never end!!!

Old movies are good, because on those days people do not had this "new" pop/superficial mentality... now remakes will always be bad and adaptations or LAMs (with a FEW exceptions), will always be transformed into a mockery!!

I can understand the fact they love the DBE movie as an teen movie (poor movie taste... sometimes that happens to me to...lol), but as a DB one??? and going to the web and defend it??? affraid affraid Shocked Shocked affraid affraid

Sometimes i think they love more DBE then the DB (anime/manga) itself lol! lol! Probably they never were a DB fans.. they just watched it because it was popular and everyone else watched too (a typicall pop mentality)!!
avatar
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Posts : 721
Join date : 2009-03-13
Age : 31
Location : Portugal - Braga

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proposition for any new topics saying DB-LAM is good

Post by ningen on Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:29 am

If someone comes and say:"I liked the movie."
Then you can replay:"Your opinion, we don't like the movie, Kthnxbai."
But that's not the purpose of the debate section. It's meant for debating. And as you can see some of them came and brought real arguments, although most of them just brought "arguments", nevertheless I'll defend my point of view and I'll try to show them that something is wrong with their logic, their thinking process...

_________________

Unconditional love ftw! (Heroes Uprising)
avatar
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Posts : 1668
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 31
Location : On the Moon

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proposition for any new topics saying DB-LAM is good

Post by Zero on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:13 pm

ningen wrote:If someone comes and say:"I liked the movie."
Then you can replay:"Your opinion, we don't like the movie, Kthnxbai."
But that's not the purpose of the debate section. It's meant for debating. And as you can see some of them came and brought real arguments, although most of them just brought "arguments", nevertheless I'll defend my point of view and I'll try to show them that something is wrong with their logic, their thinking process...


This is assuming your logic is correct, which you have no absolute way of knowing. Big philosophical thing. Defending your position is fine, but when the personal thinking gets attacked, then you're basically telling them how to think. But going back to the philosophical stuff, you could be the one wrong, thus why opinions exist.

I agree with your standpoint, I'm just saying that being over judgemental can be misleading.
avatar
Zero
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Posts : 339
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 27
Location : McNeil Village

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Proposition for any new topics saying DB-LAM is good

Post by Daisuke Ozuru on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:35 pm

Fire a Kamehameha right in their face! Goku Kamehameha
avatar
Daisuke Ozuru
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Posts : 227
Join date : 2009-07-27
Location : N/A

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://www.syndicatecrimemafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Proposition for any new topics saying DB-LAM is good

Post by Ha! on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:35 pm

The member 'HORRORTV1' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 Dice' :
avatar
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Posts : 1178
Join date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proposition for any new topics saying DB-LAM is good

Post by ningen on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:58 am

Viral wrote:
ningen wrote:If someone comes and say:"I liked the movie."
Then you can replay:"Your opinion, we don't like the movie, Kthnxbai."
But that's not the purpose of the debate section. It's meant for debating. And as you can see some of them came and brought real arguments, although most of them just brought "arguments", nevertheless I'll defend my point of view and I'll try to show them that something is wrong with their logic, their thinking process...


This is assuming your logic is correct, which you have no absolute way of knowing. Big philosophical thing. Defending your position is fine, but when the personal thinking gets attacked, then you're basically telling them how to think. But going back to the philosophical stuff, you could be the one wrong, thus why opinions exist.

I agree with your standpoint, I'm just saying that being over judgemental can be misleading.
I can't say that my logic is flawless, I'm a human after all. But that's the point of debating- they are trying to find a flaw in my logic, my conclusions. And up until now- they failed, miserably. And I think that ppl from this forum really managed to show the flaws of their conclusions. I'm not telling them how to think, that would be a waste of time for me. Unfortunately, there are not that many ppl out there who are able to realize that they were wrong about something and that is the problem with debating. But if someone makes an effort and come here willing to debate, to show me what's wrong with my logic(as you say- I could be the one wrong)or just to justify his\her point of view, then I'll gladly listen to him and defend my point of view or try to explain him what's wrong with his.

_________________

Unconditional love ftw! (Heroes Uprising)
avatar
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Posts : 1668
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 31
Location : On the Moon

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Proposition for any new topics saying DB-LAM is good

Post by Zero on Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:45 pm

ningen wrote:
Viral wrote:
ningen wrote:If someone comes and say:"I liked the movie."
Then you can replay:"Your opinion, we don't like the movie, Kthnxbai."
But that's not the purpose of the debate section. It's meant for debating. And as you can see some of them came and brought real arguments, although most of them just brought "arguments", nevertheless I'll defend my point of view and I'll try to show them that something is wrong with their logic, their thinking process...


This is assuming your logic is correct, which you have no absolute way of knowing. Big philosophical thing. Defending your position is fine, but when the personal thinking gets attacked, then you're basically telling them how to think. But going back to the philosophical stuff, you could be the one wrong, thus why opinions exist.

I agree with your standpoint, I'm just saying that being over judgemental can be misleading.
I can't say that my logic is flawless, I'm a human after all. But that's the point of debating- they are trying to find a flaw in my logic, my conclusions. And up until now- they failed, miserably. And I think that ppl from this forum really managed to show the flaws of their conclusions. I'm not telling them how to think, that would be a waste of time for me. Unfortunately, there are not that many ppl out there who are able to realize that they were wrong about something and that is the problem with debating. But if someone makes an effort and come here willing to debate, to show me what's wrong with my logic(as you say- I could be the one wrong)or just to justify his\her point of view, then I'll gladly listen to him and defend my point of view or try to explain him what's wrong with his.


Yeah...I just needed that part cleared up a bit. I agree.
avatar
Zero
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Posts : 339
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 27
Location : McNeil Village

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Proposition for any new topics saying DB-LAM is good

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum