» Nostalgia
Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:11 am by truthspe

» Happy Birthday topic
Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

» Goku or Gohan?
Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:30 am by hasnainssjbardock

» I wonder...
Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:00 am by VEGETA_DTX

» SOPA and PIPA
Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:44 pm by Godsend

» The Avengers Movie (2012)
Thu May 31, 2012 7:01 am by VEGETA_DTX

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 83 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Goku V.S. Superman

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goku V.S. Superman

Post by Daisuke Ozuru on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:12 pm

In my opinion the winner would be Goku because Goku's kamehameha wave can destroy a planet and he can withstand a bullet when was a kid.
Superman's heat vision cn only melt metal so that means his heat vision is no match for Goku's Kamehameha wave. Also Goku can turn into SSJ1-4. But Superman's smarter.

Daisuke Ozuru
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://www.syndicatecrimemafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Goku V.S. Superman

Post by Chulance on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:14 pm

Goku can only go up to SSJ3 SSJ4 is non-cannon and Superman can easily destroy planets with heat-vision.
Superman wins.

Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Ozuru on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:18 pm

Well my opinion is Goku wins. It's OK if you think it's Superman because that's your opinion^^

Daisuke Ozuru
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://www.syndicatecrimemafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Supe's strength feats.

Goku barely lifted 40 tons in base and had trouble lifting a bus with Piccolo's help in the air flying up!

Superman lifts a cruise ship.

It's a fact Superman wins. if you want an opinion you don't make a debate thread not trying to be rude but there's no point in making a thread if you just will never change your mind.

Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by secor on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:22 pm

first of all this is an old topic and most of the people here think superman would be disintegrated by any mere ki blast goku can muster in his sleep, and secondly...
Kamina wrote:Goku can only go up to SSJ3 SSJ4 is non-cannon and Superman can easily destroy planets with heat-vision.
Superman wins.
... i dont kno what you mean by non-cannon and putting ssj3 and ssj4 right next to each other (maybe be clearer next time?) but regardless, name one example of supermans ability to destroy a planet with heat vision, or any other power for that matter

and i did say destroy, freezing a planet is not destroying
and no, superman cant move a planet out of orbit, or throw it into the sun
as soon as you say something stupid i'll defy anybody else from posting in this topic

and how in the world do you think superman can lift more than goku? piccolo's destroyed whole mountains by flying into them and using pure strength to blow it away from the inside, and gokus exponentially stronger than piccolo (but piccolos still the man)

i did ask...

secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:38 pm

Dude that's retarded. Superman has invunerability and he's survievd DARKSEID's Omega Effect Jesus I like to be around people who aren't obssesed with Goku. Superman can surviev universe destroying blasts and get back up,

Non-cannon means it's not cannon. Cannon means it was written in the manga and it's not filler. SSJ4 is filler therefore cannot be used in a real debate. HEre's Superman easily destroying a planet sized astriod with heat vision.

Than moves back to earth at light speed to save Lois and Jimmy from a zombie invasion. Also Heat-vision can destroy planets or he can disintegrate all life on a planet with a blast of heat. Also if you freeze an entire planet you kill all lifeand anyway he moves faster than Goku.

Goku is fast sure but if he's so fast why does he always teleport once he gains the choice. In Saiyan Saga Goku led Vegeta to a rocky area and the latter got impatient wanting to stop wasting time. If they both moved at light speed like Superman they would have arrived in seconds.

Anyway Superman is stronger also Piccolo cannot destroy mountaions with physical strength DBZwarriors have momentum when they get sent flying they building up momentum allowing them to cause large structures to collapse and they have increased durability. He did not use pure physical strength and he gathered ki and realeased an omnidirectional blast of force.

Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by secor on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:46 pm

piccolo destroys mountains when hes training, im not talking about knocking somebody into one

second theres a ridiculous amount of different source material that ur pulling from with superman so u cant tell me i cant use the show as my source material when ur using like a million different authors interpretation of superman as yours

third, destroying life on a planet is not destroying a planet, neither is destroying a planet sized asteroid, goku could destroy that asteroid from earth while destroying earth, thats just fact

and finally, superman is and i quote "faster than a speeding bullet" not as fast as light, goku is so fast u cant see him when he moves, you can always see superman when hes flying
"look its a bird its a plane, no its superman"
well if he moved at the speed of light u wouldnt be able to see him (fact)

okay maybe not finally, just one more thing, superman and flash had a race and it was a tie, and gotenks when around the planet like 60 times in just a few seconds, which im sure flash n superman cant do, regardless, goku is definitively faster than flash, and flash and superman are a tie

so there

i did ask...

secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:12 pm

To tell the truth, I rather this end here. This was a source of epic bullshit and discord the last time. Sorry, it ain't happening again, not on my watch.

Let's just agree that Superman has interpretations throughout history that can defeat Goku, but at the same time has others that can't.

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein

lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by secor on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:30 pm

^that was massively awesome

i did ask...

secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:34 pm

No wrong actually he does destroy them but not with pure physical strength. He Telekentically moves pryamids and crushes them by slamming them into the ground or into other structrures of similar size and density.

Again your wrong I'm not using differnt interepretations. There are different versions of Superman I'm using New Earth Superman currently the main version of Superman used in comics.

While it is true destroying life is not exactly annhilating the planet Superman destroyed an astroid with heat-vision with one blast easily as you can see in the pic above your post Secor. Superman would never destroy earth that's retarded and Goku has never destroyeds earth either.

He has the power similar to those with planet busting skills Superman si the same way except he has actually destroyed things in similar size to planets.Dude Superman is faster than light and your comic knowlege is limited faster than a speeding bullet is from the old comics. Now Supes is faster than light

That's insane the viewers of the comic can see Superman obviously but the characters within the comic cannot see Superman. He's a blur that's how they draw him and Flash is much faster than Superman currently. Wow that's insane Goku is no-way near the speed of Flash if you belive that there is no point in debating you.

Lol1991 is right there are various Supermen that can own Goku and others that can't. The Current one New Earth however can I don'ts ee why people overpower Goku he rarely beats any enemies in HIS OWN Story.

Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Godsend on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:04 am

Goku would easily win
[B]Reasoning: People look to superman as immortal or invincible only not to kryptonite,but he is far from invincible;he his a kryptonian, by human standards he is considered invulnerable but by kryptonian standards he is normal. Goku is a Saiyan, saiyans are very powerful and even as a kid goku was considered very close to invulnerable by human standards but by saiyan standards he was a low-class child,and all you neeed to destroy a planet is a saiyan child and a full moon and you can kiss that planet good bye- later on in life he would defeat a super elite saiyan-so as goku progressed he would continue to get stronger so the need for a ssj transformation wouldnt even be neccassary because goku is the most powerful fight to ever live(take that back Gogeta ssj44 is ) so superman would be lucky if he could even beat Raditz ok maybe not Raditz but maybe cell or frieza-Man of steel with bullets bouncing off his chest yeeah lets see him bounce a super big bang kamehameha off his chest, superman gets weakend by nukes goku could destroy an entire galaxy easily,and if the sun keeps bringing back superman he'll just beat his ass at night or keep knocking him down ssj+ is not even neccesarry for this battle and God knows what of superman if goku gets a hold of kryptonite on a full moon, Lex Luther almost killed superman but his problem was he didnt finish the job goku would exstinguish every cell in his body (no remains) and if you dont beleive goku cant destroy galxies look at Broly:The Legendary ssj, and goku surely morepowerful than him, Broken Hero or not goku can still beat him actually any saiyan could including SB Prime who is more powerful than superman(and srry Marvel Fans but Marvel Supes aint got nothin on these guys) Plus goku can move across the universe in less than 2 min , goku has countless attack strategies and superman has limited aspects. and ssj4 is not filler. It would be filler if it said The End at the end of dbz but it did not it said it at the end of GT (refer to previous debates on info about speed)

Last edited by Godsend on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:28 am; edited 5 times in total

Godsend
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://redmonkeyssj4.chatango.com/fpix?redmonkeyssj4

Back to top Go down

Post by Godsend on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:07 am

please ignore bad grammar and spelling

Godsend
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:57 am

Ah Fan-boyism. It is so interesting, you my friend are wrong. Superman would murder Goku.

Ok so by kryptonian standards he's normal. First off you're wrong there he has absorbed far more solar energy then other Kryptonians, and even on their level he has learned several more skills then them. He's mastered advanced Kryptonian mental techniques, several forms of martial arts, large arsenal of technology, massive intellect, and even some dabbling in magic to protect himself from it.And so what if he's on a normal kryptonian level, Kryptonians are far more powerful then anything Saiyans ever where in the series. Goku struggled to push a mountain apart, Superman can move planets. A Saiyan child CANNOT destroy a planet, it can destroy a populace a weak one at that, due to their Great Ape form. Also Gogeta is above Goku no matter what because it's a being with his and another being's power. Superman is not affected by nuclear weaponry at all, and the energy powers used by the Z Fighters are nothing compared to Darkseid's omega beings, or Imperiex's big bang energy manipulation. Goku has never shown the power to wipe out galaxies in cannon, or non cannon so that is foolishness incarnate coming from your keyboard. Smile

You do realize Superman is immortal, and exposure to the sun constantly increases his power, plus if he EVEN suffered any damage he'd regenerate. Goku cannot even touch Superman due to their speed difference, if he did he'd shatter every bone in his hand. Lex Luthor is a genius, and has access to technology That would wipe out everyone in DBZ including Majin Buu easily. The Full moon, Goku can't even control the Great Ape state, so it would be more useless then his Super Saiyan state. And further more Superman dosen't just hit the floor crying when he sees kryptonite, he goes toe toe with Luthor in kryptonite suits, and has even beat a 2000 foot tall Metallo a being composed of green kryptonite. Broly is non cannon, and beat the shit out of Goku every fight, and he has never destroyed a galaxy that's a hyperbole. You have demonstrated your idiocy, DBGT is indeed fuller, the creator himself has said it is.

Everything you said was mostly stupid you dissed marvel oh hell naw. Listen up boi Superboy Prime would shit on the saiyan race instantly. And there is no "Marvel Supes" but Marvel would fuck DBZ over instantly. Superman has FAR more strategies then Goku, you used no reasoning or proof. Good Day Sir. Very Happy

Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Godsend on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:03 pm

secor wrote:piccolo destroys mountains when hes training, im not talking about knocking somebody into one

second theres a ridiculous amount of different source material that ur pulling from with superman so u cant tell me i cant use the show as my source material when ur using like a million different authors interpretation of superman as yours

third, destroying life on a planet is not destroying a planet, neither is destroying a planet sized asteroid, goku could destroy that asteroid from earth while destroying earth, thats just fact

and finally, superman is and i quote "faster than a speeding bullet" not as fast as light, goku is so fast u cant see him when he moves, you can always see superman when hes flying
"look its a bird its a plane, no its superman"
well if he moved at the speed of light u wouldnt be able to see him (fact)
"you can blame that bird, plane bs on the script"
okay maybe not finally, just one more thing, superman and flash had a race and it was a tie, and gotenks when around the planet like 60 times in just a few seconds, which im sure flash n superman cant do, regardless, goku is definitively faster than flash, and flash and superman are a tie

so there

Godsend
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Godsend on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:54 pm

OK lets drop the non-cannon bs, filler or not its, there, its apart of the show, or manga and it's there for good its not going to change, if one shouldnt be allowed in debates, it is broken characters(superman) Shuster:hmm lets make an completly invulnerable character, he will be able ti withstand anything, lets call him superman. Then what shuster didi to try and fix his brokeness was to put one thing in the universe that could cripple his power, kryptonite.(Broken). and i know gogeta is above goku thats why i said ( goku is the most powerful fighter to ever live i take that back gogeta ssj4 is) Goku is intelegent but just lacks common sense,he would know what to do with the kryptonite if he got a hold of it. Goku has far more techniques and experience in battle than superman he was born to fight like all other saiyans. If superman is faster than goku how would goku move across the galaxy in less than 1 min. He uses instant transmision. After the battle with baby goku was able to control his great ape from or else he would have never reached his ssj4 form. And another thing about kryptonite I must have imaggined him almost being killed by luthor. PLus goku can also regenerate lost energy mkaing him much stronger than before with the spirit bomb he can use the collected energy to regenerate making his saiyan cells react to the regeneration making him that much stronger. And another key word is "immortality" and not "invulnerability". Strength is one thing and power is another. As long as goku has power behind those punches its sure to literally beat superman to death and if a universal spirit bomb were condensed into one of those punches it would shatter supermans skull. And all the many other supermans from other demensions they could use the dragonballs to make an clone army of goku that would also kick their *ss. Nuclear energy does to effect superman and standing toe to toe with luther i could kick luthers ass if he were a actual person in hand-to-hand. "kryptonite is described as having formed through a process of nuclear fusion-" thats what destroyed their planet. "-the ultimate physical weakness of Superman" and the only reason superman is still alive is because not many of his enemies realy never had the intent to kill him so much as make him suffer thats why they fail they never finished the job. At least db has characters that die. Superman is apparently"invulnerable" But goku has also struggled in the past in finishing the job as well from compasion, which may be the end of the epc battle if the two come to reasoning.

Godsend
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top