Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Goku V.S. Superman

+4
lol1991
secor
Chulance
Daisuke Ozuru
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 Empty Re: Goku V.S. Superman

Post by Chulance Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:55 am

Ok back to this debate, I got cut off in my eariler post. You realize your arguments are invalid because you have YET to present any proof or even argue me with anything remotely resembling logic?

So what the Z Fighters trained in the Hyperbolic time chamber. Also it's 10x on Planet Vegeta, but they actually trained up to 400x normal gravity as seen with Vegeta when training during the Android Saga. Also Superboy Prime is not a clone of Clark, he is a version from an alternate reality who is immensely more powerful then the Kryptonians in the main stream universe. Increased Gravity would do nothing to Clark, he can wist and the sun's gravitational pressure which is far more immense then what the Z Fighters went through. Superboy Prime would instantly disintegrate the Z Fighters=fact. Kryptonians are not born with a fighting instinct, but Clark has been in far more battles and faced far more powerful opponents then Goku. Darkseid, Doomsday, Mongul, Brainiac, General Zod, and even beings with immense cosmic and magical manipulation something the Z Fighters are nothing against. Saiyans do not have a sixth sense, give me proof damn it.

Also Clark gains power from powerful stars, the yellow sun yes, but he can also gain power from other stars, while it is true the red sun is to faint he has the ability to reserve his solar enregy. So even if they were to fight on his home planet, Clark could use his stored solar energy to still utilize his abilities, and if the Saiyans invaded Krypton they'd probably win due to their vastly superior technology, it's not all about raw power. Also Godsend I'm glad you noticed that how long it took Trunks and Goten ge there, there's been similar scenes like that ALL Across the series leading me to believe they do not move at even the speed of sound not to mention the speed of light. If Goku was in the DC universe he would not get an instant speed boost, that's foolish. Goku's super speed is NOWHERE near Clark's level of speed, and the fact that you posted that example shows you have signs of intelligence come on man think.

You're a fool, Clark's heat vision is far superior to anything Goku can produce via Ki. Clark's heat vision can produce heat beyond that of the sun and is capable of disintegration on a planteary level, Goku's "unbealiavable" levels are nothing to that.

Goku's strength once again is nothing compared to Clark. At SSJ2 he struggled to pull a mountain apart when fighting Kid Buu, Clark can pull Moons apart that are bigger then earth. THERE NOT equals you fool! Clark can move planets bigger then earth, and move at hte speed of light. Goku struggles to push mountains and it takes him hours o get from plae to place at full speed without teleportation! You idiot if he was Clark's speed why hte fuck would he need to teleport, why does it take them whole episodes in every saga to get from place to place! Clark dosen't "Train" in the afterlife he's dead, it's a more realistic story. Clark vs Doomsday, Doomsday raped the entire JLU they were fighting at such immense speeds, Clark has a handle on his power, plus Clark has no reason to cause large scale destruction, and Doomsday has no forms of energy manipulation your logic is invalid.

Clark would rape every single antagonist in DBZ in nano-seconds. CBUB fights? What are those?

I can't even see whatever you link too? And as for Jail, Clark isn't a cold blooded murderer. He operates like the Law Enforcement does, but he is not above killing he's murdered Imperiex, Doomsday, ect. DC is far above DBZ and anybody with common sense knows this. Done
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:01 am

Have you considered a career in politics, your ability to make up bs on the spot and believe is astounding no offense, You're convincing not to me, but I can see how you'd effect others.

First off Clark is immortal in the sense that as long as he dosen't die he won't age. However they will not die out if Clark is gone, there was an entire comic arc based on New Krypton. Anyway there's Kara, Zod, ect.

There's no advantage in powers, Clark is far superior. Strength planteary, speed-light Durability he can survive planteary explosions and beyond. His heat vision is far superior to Goku's energy manipulation.

Clark is RESISTANT TO KRYPTONITE YOU FOOL! He's trained himself to be resistant to it, like Goku has trained to be resistant to the pain that comes from his tail being grabbed. Goku saved the universe from some pussy ass piece of talking bubble gum, Clark stopped a multiversal being with big bang energies albeit with help, alone he has managed to best Doomsday, Brainic, Mongul, and countless other powerhouses.

Advantage=Clark Kent, Kal-El, The Man of Steel, The Boy Scout, Superman.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Goku V.S. Superman - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Godsend Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:00 am

First of all majin buu was the toughest opponent of the series or at least super buu was kid buu was weaker.but superbuu would literally eat superman alive.You see buu is immortal,and there is nothing clark can do to destroy him buu would wipe out the entire JL.Supermans heat vison will burn buu but buu manifests if just one cell survives and the smoke put out by burning him he will alsom manifest out of so he cant beat buu to death as vegito did repetivly. Superman facing buu would be idiotict of superman as he would endanger the whole universe and various demensions by getting absorbed as buu can travel through demensions using a portal. Buu never rests until everything is gone then he will go dormant everything including everything in the demensions. There is nothing noone can do to stop him except maybe freeze him in nitrous oxide would sustain him no more no less.(whyd you have to go and mension buu i just wasted alot of time discussing him)well back to the subject. Vegeta would be able to mop the floor with superman as he is not as powerful as goku but very close and is much more ruthless.Any ssj form above ssj2 would sure be more than enough power to obliterate superman like so much more its not evne funny. The two could both take out the JL single handedly.They are everything superman isnt.they are faster,stronger, and more powerful.Superman can take more punishment that Goku. So what? Offense is greater than defense. Goku has side kicks that make the Death Star look like a squirt gun. Goku himself could take out entire Galaxies if he really wanted to. And in Dark Knight Returns, Superman was pretty messed up by a mere nuke. No way he survives a Kamehameha wave.there's also the skill department. Goku has trained under every martial arts master in his universe, and exceeded every one of them. That includes several gods. Superman is just about brute strength in fights. Goku would take Doomsday with one hand tied behind his back. Cell was a far more powerful opponent, and smarter. If Goku ever faught him again, he'd win with ease. Infact, he did beat him in GT. He was just a kid too.Then there's they're records right here in CBUB. Superman lost to Thor. Goku beat Tetsuo, a far more powerful opponent the Thor could ever be.
Back in the "Super Friends" days, Superman could move planets whenever he wanted to. Goku has been able to blow them up for ever since about the begining of Dragonball Z. Granted, Supes has gone through numerous transformations and gained a whole load of powers, but so has Goku. And while Superman's tend to be arithmetic in nature, Goku's are more exponential. Therefore, Goku is stronger and will win. You could make this really interesting by throwing in Martian Manhunter and Flash, both of whom could do some serious damage to both contenders. Keeping superman alive and not ending it is just make the superman fans more and more annoying, and trust me when it comes to annoying Fanboyism dbz ain't got nothin on supreman.(nothing to be proud of)

Godsend
Godsend
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://redmonkeyssj4.chatango.com/fpix?redmonkeyssj4

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:34 am

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ROFL That was funny, damn I'm serious man you literally are just making shit up constantly, but I lie that you keep typing it tho it's funny rofl.

Ok Buu is a pathetic being, you don't understand the concept of disintegration nothing left. Buu is weakling compared to Clark, he'd disintegrate Buu case closed. I'm done using logic you clearly cannot use it either. Clark would easily crush Goku and Vegeta instantly no matter what number they added to their golden hair state K. Another Fact, I've clearly explained the vast physical difference between Clark and the Saiyans. The JLA, I was crying laughing when you said that shit. The JLA would eat the Z Fighters easily, Batman, Wonder-Woman, Green Lantern ect would all rape the JLA, there nothing compared to them literally nothing.

Clark is far above the Death Star as well, this isn't Star wars you fool, this is DC comics. Goku can't destroy galaxies, he's not no master of every art, and no fucking way he can beat gods. Clark knows more about fighting then him, and btw "Faught" isn't a word nor is half the words your blabbering with. Doomsday would rape Cell, and Goku easily. You STILL Have yet to explain what CBUB is, but it's likely bullshit. GT is filler non cannon bullshit, dosen't count get over it.

Goku's never blown up a planet, it's only implied. he'd die too, he can't breath in space. Flash would rape everyone in DBZ in mili-seconds, don't argue that please don't just accept that, don't be stupid. Martian Manhunter would rape as well, face it fanboy you just can't move past your ignorance and realize Goku is a chump compared to DC.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:10 am

>Thor
>Superman or Goku beating Thor

Let me sit in the corner laughing at you

Thor lifted the Midgard Serpent
The Midgard Serpert can coil itself around Earth.
You tell me how strong Thor is.

Also like I said, depends on the version
Chu's using pre-crisis. You're obviously using the version used in the JLU cartoons, which is post crisis (evident by the fact Wonder Woman can fly in those cartoons, which is something that was given to the character post-crisis)

As for all the bullshit of "who has a bigger will to fight", I'd say both men are heroes in the sense they'd never give up or give in. Supes has fought Darkseid, a literal God, and didn't back down for a second, didn't show any fear. In my opinion, there's only one hero in the DC canon with as much willpower has him, and that's Batman. And before you mention it, both men would make outstanding Green Lanterns, yes.

So yeah, Goku and Supes are pretty much even post-crisis. So stop using feats from the Silver Age Chulance, and you Godsend, stop spewing bullshit without giving me some facts
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Godsend Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:30 am

just...watch...the...show. It will all make perfect sense and look at the popular majority.Lot more poeple say its over from the start for superman.Just check it out look at the popular majority.
Godsend
Godsend
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:07 am

Godsend I can't decipher your language, what are trying to communicate to me? Is it something about the vastly weaker Son Goku can do shit against Post Crisis Superman if so then no.

Thor would rape Superman, and Goku don't even bring him in here..man just dont. Also Lol The Cartoon Version is nothing compared to the comics version and you know that. In the Cartoon Clark couldn't breath in space, barely stopped a city busting blast. I'm not using Silver Age feats damn it.

Clark Post Crisis, has moved entire planets, and tanked planetary blasts, these are not Silver Age feats I promise on my life. I literally have pics of this shit, Clark Post Crisis is very powerful. He got massive power ups. He cant move galaxies with his breath but he can push planets with it.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Godsend Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:24 am

just...watch...the...show. You are one of the few superman fans that have taken glimpses of dbz and automatically in your mind it sucks. People who watch dbz and pay close attention to superman dc comics, this would make absolute snese to them.Your kind of poepl its just whoop hes more powerful no questions.But the other kind that jhave seen both sides have to actually think(and not all of them choose goku) I have many friends that used to be like, and not all of them say dbz is the best there ever is. But they see the logic.There is no logic in superman beats goku effortlessly hands down. Im not trying to convince anyone that dbz is the best im just trying to point of logic and reasoning.
Godsend
Godsend
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:35 pm

You're an idiot. I've seen the entire DBZ show, and even watched DBz Kai. DBZ is one of my favorite shows, he'll I watch random episodes when I feel bored. DBZ dosen't suck, I love the show. So I've seen the show, I just no due to the basic logic and reasoning that Clark wins. You don't even know what logic is you insane man, Clark wins =fact.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:54 pm

You do realize that you're in a forum that was originally made to PROTEST THE ADAPTATION OF THE FUCKING ANIME YOU ARE CLAIMING WE DIDN'T FUCKING WATCH!

Listen kid, here's the deal.

Neither Goku nor Superman have a clear advantage in this fight, beyond the fact Supes can breath in space (which is pretty OP considering that he can just blow up the fucking planet and be done with it)

So that's it. Supes could destroy the Earth and Goku would die from no air. Problem is, Supes would never blow up the planet to win a fight.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Godsend Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:03 pm

I guess your right fighting in space would be the only chance supes got
Godsend
Godsend
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Godsend Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:06 pm

goku wins by popular vote
Godsend
Godsend
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:33 pm

Obviously on an anime site Goku is more popular, bu on a global level Clark wins by popularity.

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Godsend Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:00 pm

superman is still going while dbz is over its done like this thread. Its been fun but its finally its over.
Godsend
Godsend
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Godsend Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:02 pm

This topic should be locked to prevent this from happening in the future.
And I hope thats something we both should be able to agree upon Very Happy
Godsend
Godsend
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:37 pm

You do realize, being in space while giving Clark a massive advantage, it would be the same on earth right?

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:51 am

Clark wins by popularity
Nobody likes him, except fanboiz in some gay communities in usa...
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:51 am

I'm sorry guys but I gotta pull a Kanye West.

You're arguments were good and all. Goku, Superman, and Thor are powerful, but Chuck Norris would come over and beat the living shit out of them. If Superman thought kryptonite was bad, Chuck Norris is worst. Goku will quit fighting after Norris emotionally castrates him. And Thor.... lmao He'll just be an atheist and bye bye!

And I don't need proof. It's Chuck Norris. If you think I'm wrong, then you're saying Chuck Norris is wrong, and he's right even when you say he's wrong. Ki was created by Chuck Norris, point blank. the kryptonians are a race of people created when Chuck Norris donated some of his sperm to a planet of hot aliens. And Thor was a god Chuck created in his image. Check and mate... or should I just say, Chuck Norris.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:55 am

lol, FG wins this topic simply cause nobody fucks with Chuck Norris.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Godsend Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Cznt argue with you there, he an actual real person. only who would F*** with Chuck Norris, the guy eats nails for breakfast for crying out loud (without any milk) Goku Kamehameha
Godsend
Godsend
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2