Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising part 6

3 posters

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising part 6

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:54 pm

(All of this is going to make one awesome free style plot! Yamairo has sent Filipe and Rachel to a Japanese Village. Milo, Nate, Harry, William, Simon, Ezekiel, Tanya, Shin, and Troy have all teamed up to solve the various issues. A man from the future kidnapped Katy, Troy, and Carl and brought them to 2026.

Sindus formed MRD(Mutant Response Division) in the present and plans to use them to capture mutants until they finish the Legacy Virus. In the future MRD captured the time travler, Carl, and Troy. While the time travler sent Katy to detriot were the legacy virus has turned humans into Zombies and MRD agents came to save her.)

General Ford:Hello your alive?
German: We've got them the Ventro is dying!
Man:*Unconscious*
Ford: Point us your captured from the past or not, we've planned your execution, with you two dead we can prevent a lot of bad things from happening.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:19 pm

(So, General Ford is with the traveler, Carl, and Troy then.)

(Fyi: Cool you kept Ford around so long, I only introduced him way back as a filler character when Jason invaded the government. Didn't think he'd last so long.)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:23 pm

(Yeah, and you can rp Future Ford, we need normal humans and Government people. They can lead them to the execution room were mutants save the trio)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:32 pm

Troy: Jeez not this again, the government still thinks where the bad guys...
Ford: Move it you 2. Mind getting that third one German, looks like he's out.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:39 pm

*Future German grabs the travler and they both began heading to the area were men were seen all human and many humans cheer*
Travler:*Starts to wake* c...C....crap!
*Suddenly the walls break in Dimitri is seen shooting, and Vinlo teleports throwing men aside.*
Vinlo:HAHA@
*Unleashes fire as Benjamin and Rail shoot. The Travler tackles German throwing him against a wall knocking him uncosncious,and he teleports over to Ford grabbing him*
Travler:FOOL!
Ford: Darn you Milo Ventro!

Future Milo;WHATEVER!
*Uses electricity to blast Future Ford threw a window and looks at the members of "The Gang"
F Milo: Great...get German's body, he'll be needed to rescue our doctor William!
*More MRD agents come as Milo grabs Katy and Troy flying at light speed to a large bar which Future Ray owns in a disguise*
F Milo:Get in!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:49 am

(What happened to Carl.)

*They do so.*

Troy: Damn Milo, what the hell is going on? First we wake up in a warehouse somewhere, then Katy is teleported off somewhere else. Nect the government is trying to kill us again, just what is going on?

(Don't know if they've told Katy, but Troy and Carl have no idea they've been time traveled.)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:51 pm

(Crap.... Katy has been captured by MRD, I meant to saty Carl and Troy)

Future Milo: Well then.... your in the future idiots...
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Troy: So this must be the future that those guys kept ta;king about stopping. And what's with the insults, we didn't know this was the future. First thing, what happened to Katy, where is she huh?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Future Milo: Gone, look Katy died a few months ago and your violent and one of the strongest members of the MPD Mutant Protection Program!

*He lead them to a large suit and spread out guns giivng the duo some*

Future Milo: Katy will help us save New Sage or Kairi. Then also Mashi, and Kujon.

*Future Milo sighed oncemore*

Future Milo: MPD is at war with the Governmetn and saving mutants. The Government has realeased the Legacy Virus it kills mutants and makes some humans zombies. Sindus has supream control over the planet,... and has cybernetic implants giving him Sentinel like abilities. He controls every Sentinel mentally, The SXM is gone.... look I've got a long story to tell you guys
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:18 pm

Troy: Mutant Protection Program. So if you came back in time to get me, I assume that means my future self died as well. Now you said Katy died a few months ago, if so how is it she's going to help us.
Carl: If you want us to help you future Milo, then tell your story. The more we know the better we can help tackle the situation.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:26 pm

(Am I alive? In the future I mean. And Yama and Harry. If you need me to control anyone say so)

"Meanwhile, back in the village, me and Rachel are passing by a dump. We stop to look at the old dam that was under construction"

Me: I've been asking around. Seems this place is one heck of a weird one. The dam project they had for it suddenly stopped for some reason. No one says why...
Rachel: Murder...I can sense it...I'm to use to the mental feel of blood...I've been sensing it ever since I got here. This entire place reeks of murder...

"Suddenly, a hatchet almost hits Rachel. Reacting fast, I form an ice shield and block it. However, I get a weird feel when I do"

Me: Whoa...what was...

"A girl, around 16 climbs down from the dump"

Girl: SO SORRY!!! You're tourist right...I almost killed you T_T. Name's Noryko...you alright?
Me: Yeah...sure...look, this may seem kinda weird and all...but...
Noryko: What the power...meh, it's alright...I'm kinda used to these by now. I can do this...

"Noryko puts out her index finger, and makes a slashing motion. The tree in front gets cut up"

Me: WHOA!!
Noryko: Dunno if there's a name for it...XD.
Me: That was...you're a mutant...
Noryko: Is that what this is called? Well, just don't tell anyone alright? I'd be in major trouble if you did...please?
Me: Sure, just don't mention mine alright...
Noryko: Sure...btw, I heard you mention murder...I dunno what your problem is...that's a lie you know
Rachel: Look kid, you're nice and all, but I'm not exactly normal...I can tell when things happen
Noryko: Then your powers are busted XD. Well, I have to go. Keep it quiet alright...

"She grabs her hatchet and leaves"

Me: This place just got a whole lot weirder...

"Rachel is still silent looking at the girl"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:35 pm

(Yeah Yamairo is dead, Harry/Filipe survived)(This is what I need you to say, basically Milo had Katy dumped in the future I'm going to have her be found by Future Zulan who's help her save Kairi, Mashi, and Kujon. Justin's dude Virus is the only person who can cure the Legacy Virus with his blood mixed with a RCR's blood and legacy virus. Future William has to invent the cure)

Future Milo:*Nods*Right.. Yes MPP and your not dead yet..... your dieing of Legacy Virus. Before you speak no mutant power can heal the virus, it's designed to kill mutants, and you've left to die alone,.... I can't explain what else happens...
*Sighs and uses his powers of illusions to show them images of what he's saying*

Future Milo: Basically after I returned SXM did good, saving the lives, and maintaining peace without sparking war between mutants and the Government. The SXM began to send out telepathic messages to recruit mutants, who many were loosing their lives due to the manifestion of their abilities came to us. Since America had control of the whole planet thanks to the actions of the Civil War, a group of people from other nations aside from America called the FR or Foreign Resistence was formed and so the Government began creating more sentinels, while Shaun returned to being a senator and Sindus ran for president winning with his anti mutant campaign.

In charge he had MRD capture mutants and planned to realease the Legacy Virus after testing it out on all the former members of Legacy who were not on Genosha. MRD used their machines to take control of the only mutants who would still be affected by their mind control Yamairo, James, Stewart, and Gary. They used James to convince Aaron that no matter what mutants needed to be eliminated for the safty of mind kind and he agreed. Sindus had the four remianing members of Legacy kill Zane's family to turn him and SHIELD against mutants. Zane turned SHIELD against mutants, helped Legacy, and joined MRD.

They also recruited Lucy my former girlfriend into MRD, as she blammed me for her death and the fact that her family her parents were beaten to death by Hellfire Cult members since she dated me as my superhero persona Fusion. Anyway MRD used the Legacy mutants to set up Anti mugen bombs and used them to wipe out Genosha and over half of the mutant species. I survived with Katy, Kano, Keeth, Harry, Troy, Isabel, Filipe, and Kathy. The Rest of the team is dead......

*He sighed*
Future Milo: That's just the beggining let me continue....

(Next post)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Carl: Looks like things are worse the we imagined, please continue.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Future Milo: Anyway let me continue.... we all had different views about what to do whether to restart the team, wage war on MRD, hide mutants ect. We finally decided to split up and simply get normal lives and avoid MRD since we thought we were weaker as a group. Anyway Legacy had infected one more mutant with the mind control device, my father. He was used to infect and kill off his group with the Legacy Virus. Ray who always created his own food escaped with his life and became depressed. Also Rachel and William survived both on a mission to finally wipe out the HFC base, but Rachel was killed and MRD captured William faking his death so the remaining SXM wouldn't search for him.

Anyway Sindus decided that capturing mutants was done, as they had enough mutants to experiment on. He sent out MRD to capture and kill every mutant. Many other mutants died including Velon but I seeked out Zulan one of the strongest mutants wanting to team up with him to destroy MRD, and I promised to let him kill some of the mutants MRD was experimenting on, hoping he would get infected with the Legacy Virus and die. Anwyay Troy you married Katy and started a family. Kathy became an assasin, Filipe became a professional martial artist, Harry a track coach, Isabel got me to change her appearance so she could obtain a job predicting weather, Anna became a demilitions officer, Troy a fireman, Katy a life guard, Keeth went on a mission to kill every criminal, and Kano ruled Asgard and visited multiple times.

Anyway back Benjamin and Vinlo with Dimitri's help began freeing mutants MRD captuerd and became known as "The Gang" their goal was to rescue all the mutants and fufil Velon's dream of a world, were mutants ruled over humans. Also Kronos had apparently gathered all the Titans into evil influentel people with plans of living lives as leaders over the world. Also Aaron, Zane, German, and Ford + his crew became MRD's best agents. Me and Zulan found Ray and together we formed a robot army out of some damaged Sentinels and invaded MRD bases forming the Mutant Protection program to save mutants, change their appearances, and get them normal lives. We saved the members of Jet's gang minus Manda who joined MRD to help them find mutants and they gathered Rail's remaines to create a clone to keep her intangible as she was MRD's most valuable member.

After the Rail Clone and Manda. Sindus had MRD storm churches to gain holy artifacts to be used to protect MRD from direct attacks from Keeth who had started a one man war against MRD to save mutants. Chrisitians and tree huggers tried to help protect mutants but MRD captured and killed them. With Manda no mutant was safe again and German was her partner. Together MRD had become the ultimate organization and made the members of MRD immune to the effects of the Legacy Virus. The main members are Sidus Blaze, Shaun Obama, Aaron, German, Zane, Lucy, Manda, the Rail Clone, and Ford + his crew. They completed Sindon the Super Sentinel and MRD get access to a Sentinel army and waged war on the mutant race now dying because of Legacy Virus.

This is merely stage 2, things are about to get really bad and were living in Stage 4....
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:10 pm

Troy: Me and Katy got together... huh, didn't see that coming.
Carl: Troy, bigger issues.
Troy: Yeah, right. So the question now must be how do we bring down something like the MRD. German will strip us of our powers, and with Manda, they'll know where we are at all times.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Future Milo: The next part of this living hell is very simple to explain MRD waged war on mutants and the MPP was useless as Manda could help them find any mutant and German supress their abilities. " The Gang" was the only hope of mutant rebellion but even then they were merely a group of gang members a mutant family doing what they pleased. The war began and mutants began dying more every day and thanks to German's cloning they had a night infinite number of anti mugen weaponry. I then got together all the mutants who made weapons and gathered a large supply of admantium to create a gun with admantium bullets with plans to use the gun to wipe out MRD, which Zulan remained in.

We allow Zulan to kill off any homocidal mutants or one's who betray us. MRD created a Top 10 list and let dangerous criminals from jail join MRD their freedom promised if they helped fight against mutant kind. All the former SXM members joined MDP the Mutant Defense Program, who changed our name, and gathered mutants. My weapon was complete and I left to kill Sindus. He was saved by MRD and I unleashed my full powers to fight MRD and saved Kairi the New Sage and her half brothers Kujon and Mashi. Sindus however survived and was revived by combining his body with that of Sindon the super sentinel. We escaped to our base in New York City, the city which mutants had taken over and ruled.

Basically New Sage or Kairi has powers of increadible nature she can help any mutant reach their full potential. She helped me and I'm dating her. Lucy also supported MDP, but she betrayed us and got our organization attacked. She managed to help German kill Katy a few months ago, Troy became suicidal murdering MRD and humans in general. He's a terroist as well as Kathy who kills humans and MRD. Also we saved William and he joined MDP. Recently MRD with German broke into the base they got Kairi and her brothers. I went to the past seeking help finding you two and Katy. I saved you and sent Katy off. If you all meet New Sage and get stronger, together you can prevent this horrible Apocalyptic future! Anyway Ray is now known as the superhero Mister M the "savior" to mutant kind. He wants to save every mutant since MRD killed Simon when they bombed Genosha. We have plans to save mutants and defeat humans...... we need your help to save our future and save the past.

Future Milo: Well.... yeah I spoiled your future. Many mutants think MRD is literally unstoppable, Ray became Mister M the nigh omnipotent mutant to support mutants and give them hope
*Mister M aka Ray pops in*
Future Ray: Yes these are the guys from the past?
Future Milo: MRD is being formed in the past, currently by Sindus and other government officials. Also thanks to Aaron and German MRD's Special Agents have access to Ironmen armor.....
Future Ray: This again? Milo look we need to save mutants that's why we formed MDP and even Zulan is helping... we've been fighting MRD again we've lost members Katy is dead!
Future Milo: Yes we can't give up?! The best way to prevent this is to find Kairi and her brothers in the past. I'm thinking about helping my past self obtain the current level of power I wield.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Carl: You think you past self is ready for the power you have?
Troy: Whatever we do, we do it quickly. If what Milo said is correct, it isn't long before the past will turn out like this future.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:40 pm

Future Milo: No..... not really if he has the level of power I have, he'll be unnaturally strong for his time.... see now I'm very powerful still there are more powerful mutants for balanace
*Sighs*
Future Milo: My past self might accidently destroy the world, but if he finds Kairi,..... well then we have a chance of saving this future
Future Ray: Time travel? Your becoming like Yamairo was...
Future Milo: Yeah

*Future Milo creates tons of futuristic weapons and smiles*
Future Ray: Using these in the past or future will help..............
Future Milo: Right...... anyway any ideas?

*Katy is chased by MRD and Legacy Zombies through the streets of Detrio till Future Zulan and a smile team of MDP arrive*
Future Zulan:NOOOOO
*Uses a beam of sound from his motuh to send zombies flyinh as MRD come with laser guns and tazers shooting coming in vans with machine guns attached*

Future Zulan: Your Katy? MOVE!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:54 pm

Katy: Zulan?? Never mind, lets talk later shall we.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:00 pm

Future Zulan: YEs... let's go save Kairi!
*Katy vanisheds and appears inside a base were MRD agents charge and begin shooting*

Future Milo:Any suggestions to prevent the Apocaylpse basically?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:09 pm

(Wait are they charging Katy)

Troy: Why not bring them down in the past before they get organized. If what's said about time travel is correct, and change in the past would change the future.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:21 pm

(Yes she can learn more about transforming itno water and things)

Future Milo:Hmm... interesting idea Troy and Carl... but Sindus has organizied MRD, Sentinels are being made, Hellfire Cult is active, Sindone is being made... everything has been set into motion...
Future Ray: No, but then again can we save the future? We have a plan?
Future Milo: That's true, and I can't lead MDP into a death trap attacking the past MRD with German's clones?
Future Ray: Great? We don't want to screw up time too bad some of us might be evil, dead, or things
Future Milo: Correct,

*The MRD soldiers shoot and Kairi rushes forward with her brothers shooting and Kairi creates an illusion and they yell for German*
Kairi:NO!
Kujon:Never...
Mashi:NO!
*Uses his powers a grey aura surrounds the area and begins to suck up random people into the gray aura including the building but Katy isn' t dragged in*
Kairi:KATY!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:34 pm

*Katy see's Kairi and walks over to here.*

Katy: What the heck is going here?

Troy: So your saying we can't interfere with the past, or at least not to a big degree.
Carl: What is the plan you guys have?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:41 pm

"Meanwhile, it's the night of the festival. I'm waiting bored out of my mind and Rachel is getting ready"

Me: She hasn't really been all here lately...it's nice to have her bug me...but still...

"Rachel walks into the room wearing a kimono and her hair stilled for the dress. I look at her a while completely stupid and get my reason by blushing and motioning for us to leave"

Rachel: Shoulda know...appealing to your geek side XD
Me: Shut it...or I freeze you solid...
Rachel you're too nice for that. Let's go...

"As we walk out of the house and head to the main temple and the festival, I suddenly look back"

Me: Wha...
Rachel: What?
me: Nothing...come on, or the best stuff will close!

"At top of our house, a woman is seen. Her eyes are red with three black tomoe around them (yes, think Sharingan)"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:51 pm

*Maishi has absorbed the entire building and sighs*
Mashi:Done//
Kujon:Great...
*Uses powers to surround them in energy when suddenly he is shot by tazer and falls to the ground shaking as more MRD agents, Swat, and Homeland Security surround the area*
Kairi: NO! What's going on is were going to get arrested!

Future Milo: Well no, we CAN do things to time, but doing too much might cause an even worse effect than the original it's called the butterfly effect.
Future Ray: Our plan is simpley hard

Future Milo: Basically it's this, with New Sage or Kairi her real name my girlfriend she can finish training all the new recruits, while I'm going to get Kujin's power of literary control, which means manipulation of fiction. Zulan will help me spread out MDP who will all get gunmen from the show TTGL. I'll supercharge everyone so Ray as Mister M can transmute every Sentinel.

Then the rest of us the main members of the original SXM get into the MRD's main base during their meeting and I'll take the MDF Gun.. I designed with adantium bullets. My goal is to kill German, while othes fight MRD and Ray traps us in here. Future Zulan with Dimitri will assainate Sindus and take his form using Sindone's self destruct feature to wipe out MRD....

*He dosen't mention the explosion will wipe out half the human race *
Future Milo: Then we get Virus and use his blood with mine to cure the Legacy Virus. Now then ready to start?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next