Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising part 6

3 posters

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising part 6

Post by Chulance Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:26 am

*Strade sighs*
Strade: I just need to touch him, Peter's unconscious and bleeding. If only he'd increase my speed.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Catherine: yeah...but even with speed, he knows you. He'd be hard to touch...

"Catherine creates an earth wall and send it crashing into the Vinlo clone"

"Meanwhile, Samuel takes two energy orbs in his hand and fires them at Vinlo, followed by connecting the orbs with lightning and fire, creating a huge explosion of both"

-------

"The 5 assassins look at the 6 paths, and then at each other"

Deidara: No chance then...huh
Sasori: Fall back...

"All 5 of them run for it, and the 6 paths just fall as if their job was done for now"

Namini: They're programed to attack if I'm attacked...why did he leave them...why did they...my parents...my grandfather...WHY!

"Shari kneels down and puts a hand on Namini's back"

Shari: it's okay Namini...you still have me...it's okay...please stop crying...

"Namini looks at her and smiles, giving her a hug"

----

"Elsewhere, Izoru has dropped off Shyo and is heading home, when he's suddenly jumped by the blond woman. He easily dodges her attempt to hold him, and falls back"

Izoru: Who the hell are you!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 6 - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:13 pm

*We soon look in to see the SXM isn't the only ones fighting sentinels. One has found it's way to Jack and has attacked him. The sentinel however doesn't last very long against him.

Meanwhile we see Kiya has taken cover as two sentinels fly past her.*

Kiya: Damn backstabbing government. The only real reason they sent me out here was to get me killed. I guess they can't kill there own soldiers, so make it look like I abandoned them.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:27 pm

"Harry soon arrives at the battlefield and takes out two sentinels with a punch, sending the first into the second and the momentum propeling them through buildings"

Harry: I'M BACK MOTHER FUCKERS!!!
Isabel: Always with the entrances...get ready...

---

"Meanwhile, dawn breaks on that night 5 years ago. We see Izoru leaving the village, with a heavy look on his face. Shyo is waiting for him where they were suppose to meet up, and finally, we see the blond woman up on the roof with the other 5 attackers. They look upon the Uchiha estate, that's separated from the village"

Deidara: So...the orders are complete extermination...huh?
Sasori: leave the little girl alive though...

"the woman opens her eyes, that are now the wheel eyes"

Woman: move out...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:18 pm

*We check in to see Katy and Troy battling sentinels, they take out one by with a combination of there powers.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:43 pm

"The fight is going on, when Vinlo takes the chance to slip a clone past Milo and Samuel, using it to revive Peter, getting control of him again, this time he punches Milo so hard he gets sent flying, as he follows the motion and drags him across the earth and into the sentinel invasion, knocking out 3 of the Harry was fighting"

Harry: Whoa...Milo, that you? I owe you an ass whopping...wait why is Peter

"the next micro second, we see Harry block Peter's katana with a light sword as it was about to slash Milo"

Harry: What's happening?
Milo: organic iron...Vinlo
Harry: Got it...go help who ever's fighting him...I got this

-----

"As the pendulum moves foward, we arrive 3 nights before the festival. We Namini on the roof, when suddenly, a ghostly presence is seen behind her"

Namini: Yoko...why must you always do that?
Yoko: sorry Razz! Anyway, I restarted time again, this time 3 nights before time...how's your health after medium?
Namini: not good...I can hardly use the samsara eye anymore...this constant reuse as left me drained...but after the last world...we were so close...I just need to get things ready before hand.
Yoko: Right...we know just about every detail but the womans name and origin...and her hideout...but the last restart gave us that. The point those three attacked to save the Byaku clan leader must be where she takes her test subjects...at the same time, we can't risk you going there right?
Namini: I would think you would want them all dead
Yoko: I would have died anyway...what that guy did saved the village...the woman is using him...I can't stand it
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:28 pm

*Checking in we see Sandra and Dave has met up with some sentinels also. Before they can even approach however, they are telekineticly ripped apart.*

Sandra: More sentinels...
Dave (borrowed): There seem to be a lot of them.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:49 pm

"The fight between Harry and Peter takes to the sky, at such speed it creates shock waves and destroys buildings all around, sentinels becoming nthing more than casualties. Some times, we catch glimpses of the crashes, with Harry using a light sword and Peter using a katana. Soon enough, Peter's speed and his constant slow downs on Harry gives him the upper hand, making Harry crash into the ground with such force it creates a crater like the DBZ ones"

Isabel: This fight...could end the planet if Harry doesn't move...why isn't he using the light body"

Harry: Damn it...I can only keep light body for minutes at a time...then I lose it...I can't keep this up...why am I being so weak...why am I hesitating so much...what's wrong with me

----

"Meanwhile, we see me sleeping, when suddenly, I get woken up by Namini standing in the room. I jump back and nearly freeze her on instinct, but she dodges"

Namini: Calm down...I need to talk to you...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:03 pm

*Milo sighs flying towards Vinlo*
Milo:TIME TO END THSI!
Vinlo:Good! I'll wipe out everynoe!
*Creates tons of clones and uses space-time to warp them everywhere to help the Sentinels but uses technopathy to turn the Sentinels against humans and upgrade them*
Vinlo:Done!
Milo:CRAAAAP!How can Harry beat Peter? I had to go all out on him!

*Vinlo is a maniac now going for the finish using a psionic blast to easily finish off Caitlin, while Milo supercharges himself to easily beat down Vinlo clones. Vinlo charged forward as Ray and Wave fired energy and sound. He became invisible dodging the attacks and made the ground beneath them explode*
Vinlo:HAHAHA!

*Milo charged creating magical snakes around Vinlo absorbing his life energy*
Milo:DIE!
Vinlo:NO!
*Becomes liquid to escape the snake and creates an aura using his aura'(Think YYH powering up or DBZ) he unleashes a massive wave of aura sending Milo, Samuel, and the most of the latter's group flying*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:22 pm

*The others are now having a harder time with the upgraded sentinels.*

Troy: What the hell is going on, these things are like suddenly fireproof or something.
Katy: Obvious what happened, someone with time and/or space manipulation is behind this.

*Katy increases the moisture level of the air inside some approaching sentinels causing them to spark and circuit out.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:09 pm

(Have Katy and Troy yell out the message from future Harry. Don't say it's a message, kinda just yell it out cause you see him loosing)

"Harry dodges Pater's blows with micro seconds to spare and kicks him across the city, destroying buildings in his path, only for the next moment to be kicked himself into the floor. He activates his light body at the last second before impact, but Peter moves so fast he disrupts the photons he's made of and turns him physical again, as Harry barely has time to slow down an make a barrier, protecting himself, following it up with a light speed reaction, blocking Peter's Katana with a light sword, and then creating several more that aim for Peter's back."

Harry: FUCK!! To close!!

"Peter dodges, only to appear in a field of light orbs, touching one and causing an explosion. Peter dodges easily with time to spare, and then accelerates the air into blades, forcing Harry to assume light body again and let them phase through, and then hitting Peter with a kick that sends him high into the sky. Peter appears the next second on the floor, and a stair down ensues, Harry breathing heavily"

------

"Namini introduces herself (again) and shows me and explains her power (again). She then starts to tell me the story that happened in the flashback we just witnessed, her parents death and the Uchiha massacre, Izoru as the main suspect"

Namini: But, knowing what I know, I think it wasn't him...it was those assassins, sent by that blond woman...
Me: What blond woman...

"Namini touches my forehead, and suddenly, Yoko becomes visible to me"

Namini: The woman that killed her...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:14 pm

*Troy and Katy see Peter and Harry arrive, Harry looking like he's at the disadvantage. They give each other a nod them shouts out.*

Katy/Troy: Harry, stop thinking in photons!!
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7JD_VB-DHA&fmt=18

"Harry looks at them, completely dumbfounded as if trying to understand either how they know, or wtf they are talking about"

Harry: okay...WTF US THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!!!???

"He suddenly dodges another of Peter's blows, and then fires a light blast in his face, finally managing to hit Peter"

Harry: Thinking in photons...wtf does that mean...am I suppose to stop thinking like I can use light...wait that doesn't make sense...maybe I'm suppose to stop thinking like I'm too good or something...but I don't think that...FUUUUUFUFUFUUFU!!! I DUNNO FUFUFUFUFU!!!

"Absent minded, Harry gets elbowed by Peter and sent flying through several buildings, turning to light so as to regenerate"

Harry: I hate this bastard...all full of his damned speed...damn it...fuck crap...although...it is kinda fun to fight someone as fast as me...wait...maybe...

"Suddenly, Harry's light body starts to glow, and before Peter even knows what's what, Harry is punching him faster than light, finishing with a kick that creates an even bigger crater than before when Peter hits the ground. Harry follows up with creating a light whip and bringing in Peter for another go, punching him in the gut so hard gravity doesn't keep up, and we see a small delay until Peter goes back down"

Harry: FUCK YEAH!!

"Harry follows up with a rapid decent, as Peter heals at super speed, and the two fight on the ground, becoming blurs to someone that already moves in blur, Harry starting to slowly overwhelm him, thanks to his light body. He uppercuts him, and then follow up with several light spears, only for Peter to dodge. Harry grins, and his behind Peter the next moment, hitting him down. Peter does the same, and gets the vantage point, only for his blow to simply pass by Harry. Harry smiles"

Harry: Sorry Pet...I'm ending! SOLAR FLARE!!

"Harry flies both of them to the stratosphere, and releases a light attack so strong it dispels the atmosphere in the area."

Isabel: DAMN IT HARRY!!

"Isabel acts quickly, and restores the atmosphere before adverse affects happen. Harry appears the next second, holding an unconscious Peter in on his shoulders, and smiling from ear to ear"

Harry: HELL YEAH I'M AWESOME!!! Now I know why I've never been able to master that damned thing...cause I was always so serious...and that isn't me...SOOOO not me Razz. I've been thinking like this power of mine gives me all the responsibility and shit...fuck that, I'm to awesome to have responsibilites
Isabel: I'm happy that you managed to overcome your personal crisis...BUT YOU ALMOST DESTROYED THE FUCKING CITY AND NEARLY FRIED US ALL BY RUINING THE ATMOSPHERE!!

"Suddenly, two sentinels appear near them, only to end up down and out, with Harry standing on their heads"

Harry: We can handle that later Razz
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:50 pm

*Katy and Troy are busy fighting a group of sentinels that was approaching. Katy is seen having a easier time with them, short circuiting like she did with the one before. Troy is having a harder time, but has weaponized himself. With a flaming metal pole, he is able to hold his own.*

Katy: How many of these things are there?

*A explosion is seen in the distance.*

Troy: Katy, go check that out, someone might be hurt.
Katy: What about you?
Troy: *smirk* I got these.
Katy: *nob* Right. If you need help, don't forget others are nearby.
Troy: Why would you say that, it'll take more then these pieces of scrap metal to stop me.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:28 pm

*Milo is meanwhile fighting Vinlo using every ability he has used a psionic blast on Wave and then becomes Hulk and invisible beating Ray's admantium form and creates five Hulk Vinlo's all overpoweirng Ray and using hellfire*
Ray:No....
Vinlo:HAHAHA!

*Milo grabs Vinlo converting him into fire and absorbing him*
Milo:YES!
*Suddenly Vinlo turns phyislca in Milo becoming giant sized but Milo thanks to elasticy is not turn apart and Vinlo teleports outside of him creating bones slashing at Milo who creates bone claws and they fight*

Milo:DARN IT
*Uses Elasticy to wrap around Vinlo holding him down creating metallic bonds and making them really hard, he makes them come to life, and uses biokinesis to increase their density*
Vinlo:GRRR!
*Taps into magnokinesis sending tons of metallic objects at Milo and his other clones help Sentinels*
Milo::AAAH!

*Keel, Keeth meet up with Isabel and Harry as Two vinlo clones come*
Keel: I'm glad your stronger were gonna need your help cuz*Has a heart attack*
keeth:NO!*(Goes GR firing a torrent of hellfire blasts at the two Vinlo clones*
VC 1: FOOl! *Creates a massive storm around Keeth trapping him in a tornado while creating a massive earthquake and creating an energy field to trap Isabel and Harry in the dome *
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:45 pm

*Meanwhile we check with Kiya to see 3 sentinels have caught up to her. As the sentinels ready to finish her a blast of water strikes one sentinel from behind, propelling it forward though not destroying it.*

Katy: Need help?
Kiya: Who are you?
Katy: Lots of time to discuss that later.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:52 pm

"Harry blitzs the VC 1 and the next second, it's in space propelled into the moon"

Harry: Burn in...heaven!!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:17 am

*As Katy just finishes talking to Kiya, she turns just in time to see the 3 sentinels surrounding the two and each releasing a wave of energy at the same time. Another explosion like the one Katy and Troy spotter before occurs. Up in the air, we see Kiya was propelled up by a jet of water. On the ground there is no sight of Katy. As the water jet faded out, Kiya began to drop to the ground only to land in a small pool of water.

As the sentinels turn back towards Kiya and begins charging another blast, the first suddenly just drops, getting circuited out. The two remaining sentinels spots Katy and starts firing with built in machine guns. Quickly taking a semi solid state, the spots cause no damage as Katy runs up to another sentinel. Running in between the sentinels she causes them to shoot each other down.*

Katy: You alright?

*Unknown to them, a sentinel was still alive and activated a self destruct causing yet a third large explosion.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:35 pm

(This fight has dragged on long enough I'll make a super epic post to finish it later*

Milo:Time to end this!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Powers up and so does Vinlo*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:03 pm

*As the explosion subsided, both Katy and Kiya are fine.*

Kiya: W-what happened?
Katy: I think I have an idea.

*Meanwhile sentinels are massively outnumbering Troy.*

Troy: Damn, I'll melt you junk heaps into nothing.
...: Don't be foolish Troy, your partners are far to close.
Troy: Wait, Sandra is that you?

*Sandra smoothly drops down in front of Troy.*

Troy: Why are you not helping against Vinlo?
Sandra: I'm confident Milo can handle the situation, don't forget he has Samuel's help. I figured I'd be more useful helping with the sentinels, speaking of which.

*With a strong wave of telekinic energy, all the sentinels in the surrounding area is destroyed and blown away.*

Troy: She's... so calm. Whatever she had been doing when she was out in space, it's changed her, made her stronger. I wonder what skills she has uncovered by now.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:44 am

"Meanwhile, we cut to the entrance to the base and research lab near the village. As before, it's night, and Sasori and Deidara are guarding the entrance. Suddenly, they both get attracted forcefully towards and area, and then, both get impaled in an ice spear, leaving them down from the surprise assault"

Deidara: What the...

"The 6 paths of pain controlled by Namini and myself appear out of the woods"

Me: perfect...now what?
Deva Path: We need to go fo

"Suddenly, iron sand almost takes out the deva path, but his blocked by a quick summon from animal path"

Me: What the!?

"We see Sasori standing and wielding his puppet"

Sasori: Deidara...told you to be careful...guess I'll have to handle it on my own...again...

"Sasori directs the puppet towards us, and suddenly, blades come out of a hidden compartment in his arm, and lauch themselves at us. I use my ice to block the attack"

Me: GO!! Do what you have to do...you're wasting energy with each passing minute...I'll handle these guys,

----

"In another area of the forest and hills surrounding the village, we see Izoru arriving, when suddenly, he gets jumped by both Shari and Shiyo"

Izoru: What the?!
Shari: Hey bro...
Shiyo: Alright...you have some explaining to do...

"Both of them activate their eye powers, and get ready for battle"

-----

"Harry is taking out the Sentinels easily, while Isabel crushes them with air pressure"

Harry: Fuck...it seems they never end

"Meanwhile, in another area of the city, we see Fawkes and James (both invisible) looking around"

James: I can sense him...he's around...that blasted Dimitri...

----

"Samuel joins Milo and also prepares for the final attack"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:21 am

Dimitri: Vinlo's the maniac we can blame this on him especially since he supercharged the sentinels and went and all nut-case
*A man walks in*
Dimtri: Let's the go
*They all turn into white light and vanish8

*Milo charges Vinlo after they both use aura manipulation to cause destrution and began fighting at the speed of light. Vinlo begins using optic blasts but Milo absorbs the energy and uses Telekenesis to push Vinlo forward and through buildings. Milo laughed as Vinlo used shattering to attempt to break his bones, but he was saved by his invunerability. Both of them turned invisible and set of random explosions with Anne's power. Milo then created a massive tornado around Vinlo and send down a barrage of lightning bolts.

Vinlo transformed into his Hulk form and escaped the tornado flying through the lightning bolts and Milo used Peter's ability to increase the light speed and quickly assumed a Ghost Rider form charging unleashing a devastating barrage of hellfire blasts on Vinlo. Milo began depending on his spider sense and super speed to avoid Vinlo who began creating giant weeds and sending them at Milo. The latter used Cryokinesis to freeze all the weeds and transformed from Ghost Rider to organic metal teleporting behind Vinlo choking him using time reversion to get rid of the powers Vinlo gained from Samuel.

Milo:Now then your gonna die!
Vinlo:NO GRRR!

Milo quickly used Kathy's ability to enter massive size and easily crush Vinlo in his hand. Vinlo became liquid, regenerated, and then began teleporting around using sound blasts on the now giant Milo. He grabbed Vinlo and smiled starting to crush him laughing. Vinlo tried to use energy but Milo easily and automatically absorbed it. Vinlo teleported out of Milo's hands and then created tons of clones firing blasts at Milo who simply became intangible.

Milo:I have a million different ways to finish you off!Now let's begin

Milo thanks to his elasticy began a Gomu Gomu no Jet Gatteling like barrage literally beating Vinlo till he was covered in blood. Vinlo fell to the ground while Milo began planning to use vectors and trapped them in a shield made of light.

Milo:Time to end this using my FULL POWER!!!!!!!!

Milo laughed tapping into Black's hearts ability to suppress abilities using it on the now bleeding Vinlo and then reverted from organic steel to normal gathering energy and used matter manipulation to turn Vinlo into dust and then used induced explosions to make the dust explode completely destroying it and smiled before using elasticy to stretch out his vectors at light speed and impale them into all the clones Vinlo had created in the battle and absorbing their souls and warping them into hell. He then reverted to normal size falling down.

Milo:I won
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:48 am

Sandra: Good work Milo, I knew you could pull it off.
Shawkun: You, when did you get here.
Sandra: I came to watch the show after helping out Troy and Katy.
Shawkun: Why didn't you fight with them then. The Phoenix all talk and no bite.
Sandra: Was there really any point. No doubt Vinlo is strong, but it's clear Milo's stronger. What about you soul catcher, to afraid to fight.
Shawkun: Grr you...
Sandra: I highly don't recommend it.
Shawkun: I'm not that stupid to try anything at the level I'm on.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:27 am

Milo:Yeah I'm hungry.... I'm gonna go to the base create some food and eat.
*Teleprots off*

*Dimtiri smiles as the world is in chaos and SXM has saved them. *
Dimtiri:It's time.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:06 am

"Suddenly, Dimitri starts to feel weird, and stops in his tracks, cause something is telling him to. James and Fawkes are invisible in the room, James cloaking them from detection and Fawkes making them invisible"

James: Done...all that time using cerebro 2.0 and I've gotten the power to detect on my own...we should bring him back

----

(Gonna finish this arc soon. This is the last reboot)

"My fight with Sasori continues, me dodging his iron sand and throwing ice attacks in his direction, him blocking them with iron sand. Suddenly, he manages to hit me. The fight continues, as I was still in organic ice. However, after some time, I fall to the floor, getting on my knees, as weakness starts to set in"

Me: What...I can't...

"I revert from organic ice, as Sasori prepares his iron sand into projectiles"

Sasori: The poison of the Akasuna...you underestimated me...SATETSU SHIGURE!!

"He launches the sand like rain and hits me dead on, taking me out"

Sasori: Deidara...get up, we need to handle the 6 paths...

----

"Meanwhile, we see the fight between Shari, Shiyo and Izoru is continuing, only Shari is standing back and watching. She gets flashback"

Shari: WHAT!!

"We see everyone (Me, Rachel, Namini, Shari, Miyo, Shiyo and Noryko are reunited in the gathering hall, and Namini has just told the story and the battle plan"

Shari: I need to fall back...WHY!? It's my brother!
Namini: it's not your fight...it's Shiyo...just trust me on this...I just need you to go so the flames can be stopped...got it?
Shari: Fine...agreed...

"Shari keeps looking at the fight, and bites her lips"

----

"Elsewhere, we see Hidan and Kakuzu"

Hidan: Damn it...Izoru you bastard...
Kakuzu: no choice...we need to move...capturing mr Byaku is our top priority and what we are being paid for...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum