Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city

+2
lol1991
Tlaloc
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city Empty Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city

Post by Tlaloc Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:56 pm

Well this happened a couple of days ago and it is the big news in my city; the millitary which are hired to suppoused hunt down criminals & drug lords, killed a months old baby girl.

http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=394738

Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city 2c7b9e42-ab17-452c-b1f4-967b833446af

Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city Justicia1228

Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city Justicia

On top they are the parents, the father is 23 years old, and the mother 19. They were shot on board a public transportation unit, and let me say, that the transportation buses here are crap. (For starters, they are bought as scrap from the US, then painted as here in Mexico they prefer to "paint" things in order to make them "prettier" than rather to fix them).

The other pictures are of family and friends, like the old person who is the great grandfather of the dead baby. They claim justice, and they will tell at the US consulate as the baby was born in the US. But since she is what they call a "anchor baby" they may not even hear them. Also it should be noted that they live in one of the poorest areas of the city, the Lampacitos colony (Lampacitos is a bizzarre name).

Really, this has to be it; it is just unsafe to go out in my own city. Not only you have to watch out for the criminals, but also for the watchmen (who watches them?) who treat you way worse than to the drug lords.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city Left_bar_bleue100/100Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city Empty Re: Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city

Post by lol1991 Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:41 pm

dude...get to America...contact someone...cause it's fucked up to live in that environment.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city Left_bar_bleue100/100Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city Empty Re: Baby gets killed by the mexican millitia in my city

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:50 pm

yeah, I'm worried somethin's gonna happen to ya!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:09 pm

thats horrible. TT.TT
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Not as long as my family is in charge! I want to run away to Japan, or first go to USA, make some money there and finally run away to Japan.

But not going to happen with the government in my house.

I believe that law enforcement (police & military) need to be human again, since they are making them into empty shells who think themselves as untouchable gods above the normal human being.

Or like Jacque Fresco suggests with his Venus Project, no law enforcement at all.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:11 pm

^^ No, you need help.

I'm praying I'll get Jesus to help you, to assist you Tlaloc. But you need to move. Get to America, or Japan. Such as an environment can lead to various mental issues.

You always have a choice,gather your stuff, and run man.

Your living in a dangerous world.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:11 pm

Anarchy fuck ya!!!

And what stops you? You're older, you have enough money to do this legally I assume, so do it?
Why would your parents even try to stop you? I mean, wtf!! Even if they did, you have a job...you're independent.

PS: Jesus is too busy being dead. This is serious Chu alright. Praying is worth shit in the real world
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:18 pm

yeah please get outta there, taloc!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:19 pm

lol1991 wrote:And what stops you? You're older, you have enough money to do this legally I assume, so do it?
Why would your parents even try to stop you? I mean, wtf!! Even if they did, you have a job...you're independent.

It is not that easy, also they will change the rules to whatever benefits them.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:19 pm

;~;
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:33 pm

I don't get it...I mean...you have money, you're over 18 years of age...I seriously don't get it...just leave. No questions asked. Start mentally gathering the important shit, then one night do it and head to Mexico City and catch a plane
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Even if I could do what you say, I don't have enough money; and let's see if I even can get to the airport as Mexico City is way worse than Reynosa.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:45 pm

Oh come on...I mean...it's not like it's a long time. You just catch a cab and go there. Are you afraid your parents will tell someone to stop you or something? It's not like they can or anything.

By the way, if you get a passport, can't you just cross the border legally?

Although the money part is hard...try saving up.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:45 pm

Tlaloc, Lol is right. If your at the legal age, were you can get a job. Then tecnically you can leave home to escape to another country.

Your parents cannot stop you. If they try, just leave. Also your parents can alter the rules of the Government?

Go to an aiport in your area.

PS: Lol, Jesus is real. He's not dead, he's immortal. Praying can change lives. Tlaloc don't listen to him. I just spoke with the Lord, please you need do something. Get to a Church, usually Pastors can help you if they have money.

Contact a church in America.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:55 pm

dude...praying in the real world is worth nothing...
People turn to faith when they can't do anything else?

And sorry if I was rash alright? it's just this is serious. Praying is the same as doing nothing. It's the thing humans do when they have nothing left. Even if you just pray to nothing, people pray when they have nothing left
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:56 pm

I'm not sure about my views or what I believe, but I really don't think praying is gonna solve this one, chu. Jesus ain't santa. You can't just be good and ask him nicely to make your life perfect. I just kinda WWJD my way through my life and try to be a good person, but I don't think that depending on jesus or god to fix our lives is rational, or mature. Sure, having a god to look to can help people hang on, but for the most part, we need to do things on our own.

Taloc needs to take matters into his own hands, and get out of there and make his life better through work and hope.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:01 pm

Would you support immortality research lol1991?

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Lol, I don't care what you say.

Prayer can do anything. If you believe prayer you can make mountains move! I've seen Prayer change lives, you turn to faith no matter what problem.

I know this is serious, and I'm being serious as well. I pray to God, not nothing, Jesus can help Tlaloc. Jessie, Jesus isn't Santa he's better. I WWJD myself, and Tlaloc you should try WWJD. It will help your life. Also God said to depend on him, and I will do the same to assist Tlaloc. Also you tell me it is not mature, so be it. We do nothing on our own. I depend on God for everything, and Tlaloc you can start.

What skills do you have. Obtain a well paying job, and save money. That way you can escape to another country. Don't tell your parents of your plans.

Immortality Research????
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:11 pm

That'd be epic...there is some research heading that way

Although, you'd have to make sure no new people are born...or the planet overloads.

Anyway...Chu, I'll put it this way:
You can't expect God to do everything for you. You can't turn to God for your problems or others problems. You pray when shit like a massive tsunami is about to hit the entire west coast of the USA...nothing short than that is worth it

If God does exist, he gave us intelligence, courage, and legs and hands...we need to do things ourselves

Last edited by lol1991 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:11 pm

tell me chu. how can someone who is cornered by a murder pray and still be killed? that happens alot. People with cancer pray not to die and they still die. the poor pray for money and don't recieve any. What, are these just little glitches in the system? if prayer worked 100% of the time like you say, there would be no problems in the world. trust me, when i was a kid, i would pray 100 times every night that I could stay a kid forever and that there would be world peace and everyone would love eachother. I passionately prayed that over and over for like 2 years. None of that ever happened.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:13 pm

lol1991 wrote:Anyway...Chu, I'll put it this way:
You can't expect God to do everything for you. You can't turn to God for your problems or others problems.

he gave us intelligence, courage, and legs and hands...we need to do things ouselves

perfect, that sums up the way I see it exactly. I wish everyone would see it this way
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:15 pm

Immortality Research sounds horrible, and could lead to anarchy or dictatorship.

Also no new people being born, means no sex. So yeah humans couldn't resist sex.

Look your not listening Lol. I'm not saying you sit down, and expect God to do everything. You do stuff, but nothing Jesus wouldn't do, and at the same time you still DEPEND on God.

God gives us hardships in our life, if we turn away from him. This is my personal belief as to why many celebrities suffer. You turn to God for all your problems, you ask him to HELP you deal with them. You pray for everything, if you only pray for some things that's horrible.

God DOES exist. He gave us what we need to deal with issues, but still depend on him.

Also Prayer is meant as a form of communication with the Lord. It's not meant to solve your problems. Many Christians in the Bible faced hardship, and several cruel situations. Various people die, but if your poor still follow Jesus. If your poor don't pray for money pray you can do what Jesus would do.

Also Jessie that can happen. Pray, but do action. "Action speaks louder then words" Join politics if you want world peace, and love everywhere. Like Obama is improving the health care system, he's a good christian man.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:21 pm

I don't trust Obama; also Derek should be here to talk of Falun Dafa, but maybe he wants everyone to find out by their own.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:22 pm

Obama's a good man. Also why do you not trust obama.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:23 pm

He is too liberal for my tastes.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next