Most users ever online was 83 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:44 pm
1. Story Mode
3. Free Battle
6. Naruto's House
It's a bit different from the original 1st Ultimate Ninja game, you can explore the entire world and play from the beginning to the end of genin training arc. The chakra orbs are blue now but the health bar, chakra bar, secret techniques, are still the same. Naruto's Rasengan is a bonus jutsu in this game and you can only unlock it by completing all the missions.
Those missions are different from the story mode, you just fight people.
Select a character and fight another character you wish.
Same as free battle.
The shop is better from the original game, you can select an item to buy instead of wasting your time rolling balls and then nothing comes out.
View everything you've bought here.
12. Ten Ten
15. Kyubi Naruto
16. Curse Mark Sasuke
A lot of features in this game are the same in the original, but in this game you can do 1 vs. 1, 1 vs. 2, 2 vs. 1, 2 vs. 2, 1 vs. 3, 2 vs. 3, 3 vs. 1, 3 vs. 2, and 3 vs. 3 battles. The other character(s) you have is your fusion character and he/she can help you do a fusion attack.
8. Old Person
2. Kyubi Rasengan
1. Lightning Release Rasengan (Naruto + Sasuke/Kakashi)
2. Double Dynamic Entry (Lee + Guy)
3. Teamwork (Shikamaru + Choji)
4. Sasuke's Demon Wind Bomb (Sasuke + Naruto)
5. Cheesecake Jutsu (Konohamaru + Moegi + Udon)
6. Dark Lightning Release Rasengan (Naruto + Curse Mark Sasuke)
7. Lightning Release Kyubi Rasengan (Kyubi Naruto + Sasuke)
8. Dark Lightning Release Kyubi Rasengan (Kyubi Naruto + Curse Mark Sasuke)
1. Father Son Kamehameha (Goku + Gohan)
2. Gogeta (Goku + Vegeta)
3. Vegeto (Goku + Vegeta)