Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 10

4 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 10 Empty Heroes Uprising Part 10

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:20 am

You know how it goes...whoa...part 10 already...seemed only yesterday we were trying to get Justin to join...

-----------------

"Manny uses his full phoenix form to fly at high speeds into Troy and blast him into a wall"

Manny: Oh no you dont!!

"Katy meanwhile, has her water bullets miss as Eston easily dodges them using his increased speed, appearing behind her, his electricity focused on his left palm"

Eston: Got you!

"He goes for a jab"

"Both me and Harry have shifted to our elemental forms"

Me: This guy....is about to die...SERIOUSLY DIE!!

"I focus some ice and fire at him, only for him to dodge. Harry is already above him and starts to pummel him, but woth each punch, he looses more and more stamina until he's forced to drop out of his light form, and Sefirot heals"

Sefirot: "sigh"...you people are weak...guess I finish this my way

"Sefirot focuses some bio energy in his palm and fires it, causing a huge blast that sends Harry flying into a wall"

(fyi, with each punch Sefirot took away Harry's biological energy leading to him getting tired way to fast)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 10 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 10

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:29 pm

*Troy now takes his plasma and generates a large wave of fire to attack Manny.*

*Katy wasted no time, reacting as soon as Eston spoke and uses a blast of water to jet herself to the side, just quick enough to avoid the strike. Then takes her water form as she pushes her left arm forward, firing a large blast of water at Eston.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:48 pm

"Eston uses his speed to again dodge, and then pours his lightning into is chokuto and it ups it's reach, as he slashes at Katy"

"Manny takes the hit, but heals with his blue fire"

Manny: Seriously...when I asked for a fight I didn't mean like this

"Manny uses his speed to fly up to Troy and kick him right in the chin, sending him flying up. He follows him and just when they're about to crash through the ceiling, he forms his right wing back to a hand and punches him down, as the floor gets destroyed with the impact"

"Sefirot follows his attack and prepares to attack Anna, when suddenly, I intercept his blade by blocking his arm, and go for a punch. He manages to dodge to the side, but using his arm as a support, I get up on a handstand and deliver a double kick to his face using both my feet, and then following the momentum use the arm I'm still holding him by to throw him into the air, freezing everything from the ceiling to the ground to trap him"

Me: Eat that you bastard

"However, a usual explosion follows and he breaks free, landing behind me. Before I can dodge, he stabs his blade into my throat, and I start to feel pain"

Sefirot: How long before I make you revert...

"Suddenly, he uses his blade to block an attack by Faust (who's using his broken rapier) and the motion causes me to fall off his sword. After that I heal and Faust steps back"

Faust: You alright...whoever you are
Me: Fine...he was stopping my organic ice from regenerating...
Faust: Yeah he'll do that to ya...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:10 pm

*Katy turns to mist to get out of the way of Estons attack. She reforms behind Eston and encloses him in a water bubble and starts increasing the water pressure.*

*Troy felt the attack, but soon manages to recover himself as he climbs back to his feet. He then charges Manny again, firing off another massive attack.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:18 pm

"Manny turns to full phoenix and flies through the attack, emerging in half phoenix and blasting Troy with him into the ground in a piledriver like move"

Eston: Damn...NAGASHI!

"Eston suddenly releases a hige amount of electricity from all round his body. the follows the wet floor and reaches Katy, electrocuting her"

Eston: COME ON!!! FALL OVER!!

Me: So...what do we do?
Faust: Well...basically you'd have to somehow deal a fatal blow in one hit...but seeing as he'll feel you coming...I have no idea
Me: Great...so we're screwed here...what's the back story anyway...why does he hate Anna so much?
Faust: Anna was the cause he was so injured...she literally blew up his brain cells...he couldn't even activate his powers...and the body couldn't activate it for him...
Me: So...why not do that?
Faust: Tell me...if you were caught by a surprise move once...would it work a second time?
Me: Fair enough
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:32 pm

(So are Ledge and Kathy defeated)

*Doomsday was sent flying by the beam of phoenix flames. However he got up, charging and grabbing onto Sandra pulling her into the ground. When the two crashed a massive crater was seen, and Sandra had suffered several injuries. Milo had created a clone, the real Milo charged DD, while the other Milo flew over to Sandra starting to heal him.

CM: We need to find a way to stop him!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:38 pm

(no...just waiting on you to post. It's Kathy and Ledge vs Shadow and Henry. I think that's it...)

Faust: So...what now?
Me: My light friend is down...that leaves us?

"Zin lands next to us"

Zin: And me...guess there's no choice...I'll have have to fight him again
Faust: Yeah...we all know the drill...
Me: So...can you fight without your rapier?
Faust: I can manage I think...

"I grin and pick up the blade of the broken rapier, using my ice powers to freeze it solid to the other piece, with unbreakable ice"

Me: That should last until Fusion can fix it...
Zin: No need to use your code names Filipe...lets do this
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:39 pm

*Sandra gets up after Milo healed her.*

Sandra: Thanks MC. Looks like my attack was able to hit, it blasted him back. It didn't appear to do much damage though, if any. What type of powers does this guy have Milo.

*Katy is caught by the electricity, and screams out from pain. Trying to move forward she stumbles and drops to her knees. She starts to lose her water form.*

*Troy would appear to have gotten hurt by Manny last attack as he struggles to get back on his feet. As he stands, his fist become surrounded in flames as he jets himself forward at Manny *a orange/red streak left in the air behind him from his flaming fist.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:48 pm

"Manny isn't prepare and gets hit in the stomach, getting sent back into the wall and crashing to the outside. Iliria that's siting in her chair sighs"

Iliria: You're fixing that after this is over...

"Eston uses the chance to pull out of the water dome, and in one fast motion, cuts Katy across the side with his sword, her water form affected"

Eston: Done

"Me and Zin start the attack from the left and right, with me taking up an ice platoform and gliding into Sefirot, freezing the entire area when I impact. He just up however to dodge, but Zin uses the ice I created to jump up and hit the air with a powerful shockwave, but Sefirot counters it with a powerful bio energy explosion, following it up with blocking an attacking Faust from his back"

Sefirot: Oh? That isn't very nice...a sneak attack
Faust: You aren't very nice...

"Throughout all this, Anna is still grabbing on to Alisa's dead body"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:55 pm

*Jon surrounds himself in an aura, slamming the weakened Kathy, as Henry summons one last explosion*

Jon:She's down

*Ledge charges Shadow, slashing wildly*
*Milo is fighting Dooms-day at super speed, while the Milo Clone looks at Sandra*

Milo: Not a fan of Superman comics are ya? Doomsday has his name for a reason. He's the ultimate killing machine, whatever kills him. He comes back to life immune to it. He's a master of fighting with God-like strength, speed, and other abilities. He's like Chulance... only much MUCH more powerful. Anyway he does have a weakness.. if we manage to disintegrate him, and scatter his remains, it will be a while before he regenerates...

The Doomsday clone overpowered Milo, and the MC created more clones. They all charged DD at super speed, starting to overpower him.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:05 pm

*Seconds later a large blast of fire enter through the hole Manny made, making the hole ever bigger and erupting inside putting the whole area ablaze.*

*Katy is hurt by the attack as she drops out of her water form, and is seen bleeding. Electrocuted and cut open, she still ties to continue the fight, but can't.*

Sandra: Disintegrate...

*Sandra joins in on the attack, using space/time manipulation in conjunction with other attacks to make sure they hit.*

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:12 pm

"Shadow ports out of the way, and suddenly, he ports and his blade ends up appearing into Ledge's skull"

Shadow: Sorry about this

"He leaves his blade there, then ports again, again appearing in a way so as his blade cuts off Ledge's head"

Shadow: You're skeleton may be unbreakable...but when something appears out of thin air in the place where it was suppose to be...not even adamantium can resist...it's the one way to kill you

"Shadow picks up his other blade and separates the head from the body"

Henry: Oh...that was overdoing it non?
Shadow: He's probably still alive...we'll just put the head back on once this is over...

----

"Manny breaks open the roof, as he had flown up to dodge the attack, and slams into Troy creating another crate. Once there, he uses his wings to engulf the crater in blue fire, and then grabs Troy's head, dragging him across the floor while his other arm is still in wing form, and then slamming him into a wall"

Manny: Give it up Fire boy

---

Eston: Alright...Ledge, Katy and Kathy...all done

"Eston suddenly drops to one knee"

Eston: Shit...using all the electricity isn't healthy...it's wasted my reserves
"Sefirot causes another explosion that sends Faust flying back and then descends onto my postion. I dodge and then fire another ice wave at the area, but Sefirot as already moved behind me. He's about to take a slash when Zin blocks his arm. However, Sefirot changes hands fast and manages to still connect, and then kicks Zin away as both of us fall over"

Sefirot: You people need to stop getting in my way

"Faust flies towards him and prepares to set of another explosion, but Sefirot absorbs all the energy from it and then causes his own explosion that several injures Faust"

Zin: FAUST!

"Zin charges recklessly at sefirot, but he easily sidesteps while cutting him across the chest, nearly separating his arm from the body"

Sefirot: Now...that's 2 down. Only the ice boy missing
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:27 pm

*Sandra and the Milo's all give DD a combined power telekinetic blast to shoot DD down to the ground. The Milo's all charge attacks as Sandra calls on more of the phoenix power, as the phoenix aura grows around her. She then releases another phoenix flame attack the same time all the Milo's fire theirs.*

*Troy is further hurt, he still however refuses to stay down.*

Manny: *sigh* I'll have to knock him out before he ends up destroying everything here...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:37 pm

"Manny slams Troy against a wall and then starts to punch him repeatedly over the head with his fist until he's knocked out"

Manny: About time...

----

"I charge at Sefirot and turn my arms into blades, meeting his sword as we push forth into each other. In one fast movement, Sefirot disarms the struggle and slashes me in half, I reform over his blade, but he merely grins, aiming another explosion at me that sends me back. I slam into the wall but before I can fall down, he slashes me two more times in X fashion and drains energy with each slash. When I fall to the ground, he impales the middle of the cross and finishes draining my energy, removing the blade as I turn back to normal and start to bleed from the last wound"

Sefirot: Done...now then

"Sefirot turns to Anna, who's still grabbing onto Alisa, traumatized"

Sefirot: I think I've had my fun...it's about time I end your pitiful life
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:38 pm

*After the massive attack, Doomsday was seen dead and Milo flew down to the mindless creature*

Milo: Well he's done...Kujon stop this nonsense before you bring out something that can not only cause damage to the earth, but the galaxy!

*Suddenly DD came back to life punching Milo in the head, and throwing him down. Milo got up, summoning his admantium claws. He charged forward slashing at DD, who summoned his own claws to fight back*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:45 pm

*Sandra then appears behind Kujon and quickly knocks him out.*

Sandra: Sorry, but we can't allow any more of this.

(Come to think of it, does Kujon's power remain active after he's knocked out, or would DD return to the fictional world now?)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Milo: I should have done that after he brought in Superman! NOW THEN STOOOOP!

He unleashes a massive blast of sound on Doomsday, and then uses Kujon's power to summon the Kandorian army. He waves his hands and then the army attacks and easily overpowers Doomsday. Milo waves his hand, and banishes them back into the world of fiction.

Milo: Sandra get everyone to safety. I'll deal with Sefirot!

Milo used his powers of space-control to make Alisa, anna, and Filipe appear behind him. He turned to face Sefirot, gathering light energy.

Milo:ENOUGH! NO ONE THREATENS MY FRIENDS AND LIVES!

(His power remains active. He can summon things from fictional worlds, and then control them. Let's say he summons Cell, he can control him or let him act normally. If koed Cell would act normally, and possibly even kill Kujon. This is the main reason he only summons inanimate objects like the GL ring)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:57 pm

"As Milo says this, he's suddenly punches at light speed by Harry and tackled down. Sandra is frozen solid by me"

Sefirot: Will you people stop interfering...no matter what you it's futile

"Sefirot is walking towards Anna"

Sefirot: It's about time I kill you...once and for all...hmm?

"Sefirot suddenly slashes what seems to be air, but blood is spilled and Ren suddenly appears"

Ren: Wha...
Sefirot: Please don't insult me Hui-Ren...with your little illusions and games...

"Ren falls over, as Sefirot continues is walk"

Sefiot: And now...you die

"He aims his sword at Anna, but at the last moment, the entire area explodes. Anna has taken a few steps back with Alisa's body. She kisses her on the forehead and gets up"

Anna: I've had enough of you...you've been plaguing me for long enough
Sefirot: Gotten your will back huh?
Anna: Come at me then...attempt to take whatever it is you think belongs to you...my heart, my loved ones...my life. But know this...I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO TAKE ANYTHING ELSE!!

"Anna punches the ground and it goes off in explosions until it reaches Sefirot, but he jumps up and dodges. However, Anna as already appeared above him and punches him down, freezing everything as when he hits the ground ice spans out in all directions. Anna then focuses and fires a huge fireball at the area"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:08 pm

(Did Filipe use that showflake attack that Sandra can't break free off?)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:10 pm

*Milo grabs Harry and renders him unconscious. *

Milo:Temporary set-back, as for you Sefirot...

Milo turns invisible, and starts to attack Sefirot at super speed.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:20 pm

"Sefirot grins, as he blocks Milo's first attack and his blade pierces him. Milo steps back as he's forced to heal"

Sefirot: Now now...you seem stronger than the others...but then again you're still weak
Milo: tsk...fighting him head on with physical attacks will just get me drained of energy like Harry and Filipe...and I may end up his puppet

Anna: MILO!! Stand down...this isn't your fight...it's mine
Milo: What?! This isn't the time to be proud
Anna: Just help the others...I'll handle Sefirot
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:26 pm

*Milo smiles*

Milo:Anna your one of my best friends, your ability was the sixth power I mimicked. This man he's trying to take everything from you, but he'll NEVER take your friends. No matter what happens we'll always stick with you Anna, and I'm not about to leave you. Real friends ALWAYS have their friends backs! And Sefirot your end is here!

Milo surrounds himself and Anna in an aura barrier. Then he use's Zulan's ability to shatter all of Sefirot's bones, and then summon a large barrage of lightning bolts around him.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:20 pm

"Sefirot causes explosions around him to shelter him and uses bio energy to heal himself"

Sefirot: You people don't know when to give up...

Anna: Yeah....guess there's no way around that I guess..."smile"

"Anna takes point and punches Sefirot, and when he goes to swing his blade, blocks it with her other hand, and uses the balance to kick Sefirot in the stomach with both her legs, causing his chest to explode"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:35 pm

*Milo quickly goes in after Anna's explosion, unleashing a massive amount of point blank energy blasts on Sefirot, before using the power of Repulsion to repel himself away from Sefirot*

Milo: This guys is tough, I haven't had a good fight in a loong time!

Milo summons two blades one made of light energy, and the other made of Admantium.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:32 am

"Sefirot takes a few steps back for a breather"

Sefirot: my my...guess you aren't a regular old powered human are you?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next