Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

+6
bulletproofkevlar
Nikku
Tlaloc
Sidepocket
justinlynch3
Krillinfan
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should There Be Another Dragon Ball Film?

James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 Empty 55% 
[ 6 ]
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 Empty 9% 
[ 1 ]
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 Empty 36% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 Empty Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by Sidepocket Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Krillinfan wrote:Uh, again, that's not flame bait. That's one man's opinion of a movie, which I happen to agree with in this case. All I did was test it, I put "IGNORE IT" up top.

Sensitive much?

And dude, I really doubt you know what you're talking about. I really do. Certainly more widespread than Avatar, I can tell you that much.

Right, so if I post lets say a racist video or a video that trashes the DBE moment and claim it was a "TEST VIDEO" that would let me off the hook for posting such a flame in the first place?

Hmmm.

Also, I can't read the last sentence. I think a subject was left out of it...

Besides, what is your proof that Jeff Palmer knows what he is talking about? Never mind if you go our website, all our arguments are backed up by external sources that we got the information from. Hell, we even have the show bible to download as a PDF! Does Jeff Palmer know Sifu Kisu personally? Does he know Mike and Bryan personally? Does he know Dao Le, Dante Bosco, Professor S.L. Lee, Dante Basco, the actors who auditioned for the film and hell, even the producer Frank Marshal personally?

We do. Very Happy

Sidepocket
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

http://www.racebending.com

Back to top Go down

James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 Empty Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by Krillinfan Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Funny how you keep making these claims yet never back them up. Are you just assuming people are stupid enough to believe you?

That being said, the video neither bashed your movement nor was it racist. But thanks for admitting you have a clear agenda. Smile

(BTW, been to your site. Half your "proof" links right back to it. You can't validate YOURSELF and make it true.)

Krillinfan
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidepocket Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:57 pm

Krillinfan wrote:Funny how you keep making these claims yet never back them up. Are you just assuming people are stupid enough to believe you?

That being said, the video neither bashed your movement nor was it racist. But thanks for admitting you have a clear agenda. Smile

(BTW, been to your site. Half your "proof" links right back to it. You can't validate YOURSELF and make it true.)

Like I said, give me links where it loops back.

Also, the video is anti our movement. Not saying that you cant post it, but at least say "HERE IS THE VIDEO THAT IS PRO MOVEMENT" instead of trying to sneak it off as being a test. You could have used any other of the billions of YouTube videos out there to test if the YouTube videos works.

Oh and what more proof do you want? The fact that I work in the video games industry and half of my co-workers live in Japan and that I talk to them on a regular basis and have been to Japan 25 times for months at a time in the past five years to work on video games?

Sidepocket
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidepocket Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:03 pm

And since it seems that people out there are too lazy to find all the linked external articles that we have found on this issue I'll throw a free bone here and post one. Warning, image is big:

http://pics.livejournal.com/sidepocket_pro/pic/000252tf

http://pics.livejournal.com/sidepocket_pro/pic/000260sw

There is one personal friend that I know personally, many of our people are actually RELATIVES of people who worked on the show doing animation, character design and writing.

Seriously, I could give you (much like our site) a mountain of evidence and people will still say "I don't see any proof!" Much like how many people do not believe that there were Nazi Concentration Camps even though there is enough evidence to fill the Library of Congress that they existed including eye witness and official Nazi documents. Evil or Very Mad

Sidepocket
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by bulletproofkevlar Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Sidepocket wrote:
Krillinfan wrote:Funny how you keep making these claims yet never back them up. Are you just assuming people are stupid enough to believe you?

Like I said, give me links where it loops back.

Also, the video is anti our movement. Not saying that you cant post it, but at least say "HERE IS THE VIDEO THAT IS PRO MOVEMENT" instead of trying to sneak it off as being a test. You could have used any other of the billions of YouTube videos out there to test if the YouTube videos works.

Oh and what more proof do you want? The fact that I work in the video games industry and half of my co-workers live in Japan and that I talk to them on a regular basis and have been to Japan 25 times for months at a time in the past five years to work on video games?

what gaming company... wherabouts in japan... Im quite familar with japan Ive practicly lived there my best friends are from there. im moving back there in the fall...

you claim in the past five years you have been going back and forth there... you work for a video game comapny... not very credible resource there pal ... after all you are making huger claims now and all this is being documented for my arguement towards the racebending site the channel...and you are furhter showing how full of bs and provving my points.

bulletproofkevlar
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by bulletproofkevlar Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Sidepocket wrote:
Krillinfan wrote:Uh, again, that's not flame bait. That's one man's opinion of a movie, which I happen to agree with in this case. All I did was test it, I put "IGNORE IT" up top.

Sensitive much?

And dude, I really doubt you know what you're talking about. I really do. Certainly more widespread than Avatar, I can tell you that much.

Right, so if I post lets say a racist video or a video that trashes the DBE moment and claim it was a "TEST VIDEO" that would let me off the hook for posting such a flame in the first place?

Hmmm.

Besides, what is your proof that Jeff Palmer knows what he is talking about? Never mind if you go our website, all our arguments are backed up by external sources that we got the information from. Hell, we even have the show bible to download as a PDF! Does Jeff Palmer know Sifu Kisu personally? Does he know Mike and Bryan personally? Does he know Dao Le, Dante Bosco, Professor S.L. Lee, Dante Basco, the actors who auditioned for the film and hell, even the producer Frank Marshal personally?

We do. Very Happy

I have already argued this with your channel at racebending... you do not know these ppl you have no proof, you make shit up!!...
so you know mike and bryan personaly? you know dante basco and the producer frank marshal...yet none of them have commented on your website and the only quote you have from the creators is one that is from a myspace channel...

everyone else has nothign to do with the movie and the show...

very egotisical bs..
if you know ppl directly related to the series how come none of them are on your youtube channel...howcome there is no actual documented proof?
howcome you havent gotten them to speak about the movie in some way or another that would some way prove the movie is against the source material or that is strictly racism.. that the series is all asain ppl no white ppl?

you my friend make me laugh and yet more bs to use against you

bulletproofkevlar
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by bulletproofkevlar Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Sidepocket wrote:

Sensitive much?

Hmmm.

We do. Very Happy

oh and ive gotten messages from your protest channel saying that they are pretty much getting sick of you and how you are representing you arguements and your channel....
Ive beend documenting it... and normally a protest isnt something i just jump all against without looking at facts... you have made racial claims...you have also have made racial slurrs in name of the racebending channel that has intern made me very offended!

this is why im fighting you guys the hypocracy, the lack of truth, the bs, lies, the profit, the brainwashing! you make claims after claims and yet everytime i try to bring up the facts you ignor them and start over this visicous circle...
I agree with racism when its legit, but your channel isnt protest teh lack of respect of the quality of the cartoon and the adaptaion.. only race... thats now what we are about race only plays a small part of the dragonball protest... in fact little to none...
it was abotu teh over westernization of the film..the lack of source material, the horrible acting and lack of respect to a series that been around for 25 years and still very popular!..

this is a western series so i can agree with the idea of westernizing the series cause it already is... I can not liek the casting becuase of the race yeah sure...but does that account for the fact that there is no evidence the choosing for the series of the casting without real hard evidence

bulletproofkevlar
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:00 pm

[quote="Sidepocket"]
Krillinfan wrote:
Sidepocket wrote:I also think that it's one of those franchises, like Speed Racer that is just too old now. Most of the people who liked Dragon Ball Z, never mind the original Dragon Ball are all grown up. I don't really see kids into it. I think in America it's like 10 or so years old and in Japan it's been long dead. Japanese people look at DB like how we look at the Flintstones. Laughing

Uh... you haven't been to Japan recently, have you? Dragon ball is as popular as it's ever been, and with the new series about to come out... yeah, that's kinda untrue.

Difference is: Speed Racer had been out for almost forty years before they made that movie.

>DB
>long dead

SERIOUSLY STFU NOW!
I want to believe you're a troll, but I get a feeling you're serious here.
DB still sells more than most shit in Japan. It still has the second highest sell rate of all time (It's been surpassed by One Piece because Oda decided to make a never ending shounen (unlike Toriyama who was forced to continue is) and say he was inspired by DB
Heck, One Piece's early success is due to this, and thus, you can Dragon Ball helped make it as famous and profitable as it is

Also, you two better keep on track. Take the fucking discussion of the Avatar thing to the right topic.

Seriously, I'm annoyed I have to mod for the first time since I got this job
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bulletproofkevlar Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Sidepocket wrote:I also think that it's one of those franchises, like Speed Racer that is just too old now. Most of the people who liked Dragon Ball Z, never mind the original Dragon Ball are all grown up. I don't really see kids into it. I think in America it's like 10 or so years old and in Japan it's been long dead. Japanese people look at DB like how we look at the Flintstones. Laughing

okay i know for a fac this here is the biggest piece of bs !! if you really been to tokyo or anypart of japan you'd knwo they show dragonabll as much as family guy comes on a day here . the numerious games, you know about akihabara? you know that they release the series over agian there known as dragonball kai? that like astroboy its a part of there national treasures?!!!

I'm learning more and more that you havent never been to japan. the fact that they released dragonabll evolution there first was a huge deal.. infac akira toriyama is a also considered a national treasure , like tezuka sensei or miyazaki?
tell me somethings you loved abotu japan? have you bene to tokyo?

bulletproofkevlar
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Erm...what the hall are you all arguing about? What's with double posts and with that test youtube link? Tone it down, or get toned down.
About the sequel- I said it a hundred times before: should not happen, ain't gonna happen, period.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:15 pm

it's krillinfan and the other guy

I have half a mind of banning both for at least a couple of days to see if they tone down the hate

But then again, I know hate the guy because he's accused me of shit without proof and is being a general asshole, so my opinion is very bias at the moment
maybe when my early rage passes I'll be able to look at this better
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillinfan Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:27 pm

lol1991 wrote:it's krillinfan and the other guy

I have half a mind of banning both for at least a couple of days to see if they tone down the hate

But then again, I know hate the guy because he's accused me of shit without proof and is being a general asshole, so my opinion is very bias at the moment

You know what? I haven't done anything. I tested an embed to make sure it would work, then I posted it in the relevant topic. I even said to ignore it. Then I get some guy making accusations about my motives as if he can read my mind, I defend myself, and now I'M the one in trouble?

And since when have i accused you of jack? I haven't been on here more than two days!

You know what? Do what you want.

Krillinfan
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Krillinfan wrote:

You know what? I haven't done anything. I tested an embed to make sure it would work, then I posted it in the relevant topic. I even said to ignore it. Then I get some guy making accusations about my motives as if he can read my mind, I defend myself, and now I'M the one in trouble?

And since when have i accused you of jack? I haven't been on here more than two days!

The other guy accused me, not you. Sorry if it wasn't clear (I would assume, seeing as you obviously did nothing, that you would obviously take it that it was the other guy)

Also, I said this because you are derailing this thread with stuff from other topics

And finally, if it's true it was just a test, I assume I can delete the comment so further problems don't arise?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillinfan Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Delete it if you want. Told people to ignore it anyways. Didn't mean to start a war here, but apparantly someone decided to take it personal.

Krillinfan
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:59 pm

The discussion is heated, but I don't see any reason to ban anyone; they are new here, so we have the prejudice they are "n00bs" and suspect them of troll behavior, but I don't see anything.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:05 pm

He accused me without proof.

I've seen you loose it over this many times before Tlaloc, so I have a right to act angry if my name gets brought up into shit it doesn't belong in

The matter is settled.
They can keep this argument outside the forum if they want
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Who of the 3 accused you?

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:47 pm

I LIKE JAPAN!!!
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:15 am

^ Don't spam Venus.
Krillinfan wrote:

You know what? Don't pee in someone's direction and say it's rain. I really have zero tolerance when it comes to the first rule of this forum (I suggest to all of you new members to read the rules, and to tone it down a little). First of all- you have a preview button if you need to see how will your post turn out. To post a youtube video the way you wanted you have a video button in which you just copy the link. Second, you don't post something and then tell other members to ignore it, you either post something relevant to the topic or you're spamming. There is no third option, have fun.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillinfan Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:02 am

[quote="ningen]
You know what? Don't pee in someone's direction and say it's rain. I really have zero tolerance when it comes to the first rule of this forum (I suggest to all of you new members to read the rules, and to tone it down a little). First of all- you have a preview button if you need to see how will your post turn out. To post a youtube video the way you wanted you have a video button in which you just copy the link. Second, you don't post something and then tell other members to ignore it, you either post something relevant to the topic or you're spamming. There is no third option, have fun.[/quote]

Excuse me, but I was under the impression this was a done deal? Why now am I being singled out as starting something? I said I was sorry for posting the dang thing in the first place, it was a misunderstanding, I didn't know the preview button would show an embed as not all sites work that way, and either way, the video (Which was harmless, btw) was deleted. I guess that's not enough for you? Nor is it enough that I clearly tried to stay on topic; in fact, this other fellow who tried to turn it into a fight walks away scott free.

I hardly find that fiar, sir. You've singled me out when i was far from the only transgressor; I wasn't even the instigator.

Krillinfan
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 am

^ I was under the impression that it was over too, until you wrote that "I did nothing reply". No, don't take this as if you're being singled out, it's just that you wrote that reply and it's my obligation to show you where you did wrong.
Not knowing if the preview button works or not is not an excuse, you should have tried to see if it works or not.
Again, I did warned you all, so it's not just about you. That is all, chill, enjoy and have fun.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Heeeey easy people, can somebody tell me what exactly is the problem here? I don't see it, we all are DBE protesters and shear same concerns, why all the mess? also why all the mess between racebenders and krillinfan? just WHY? we all should be friends people! Smile relax!

Krillin fan thanks for sharing this video!(I've watched it already and I totally like how you pwn DBE every time Smile)

My vote goes for "No, Never!" without drop of thinking Smile
I already said why do I think so many times, so I don't want to repeat myself again, birds on trees already know my personal opinion on the whole anime-to-live action and DBZ-to-live action topic Smile
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:26 pm

The problem has something to do with Krillinfan testing the encoding here and posting a vid and sidepocket assuming it was just trolling.

Either way, comment deleted, problem is solved.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:01 pm

Thanks! I hope its all solved now Smile I don't like seeing us being in conflict with people that has same interests and goals, we went through the same thing and we know how it feels so I think it would be nice if we could help them, not to be in conflict with them Smile

Of course a small sparkle of argument and anger can always appear here and there, but all is good that ends well Smile
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillinfan Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:26 pm

[quote="VEGETA_DTX"]Thanks! I hope its all solved now Smile I don't like seeing us being in conflict with people that has same interests and goals, we went through the same thing and we know how it feels so I think it would be nice if we could help them, not to be in conflict with them Smile[quote]

To be honest, their goals and ours are quite different. As I've stated.

Besides which, they've insulted our protest more than once, called us failures, OPENLY said they were better than us... And their arguements on this film are bogus. I've seen the series. I'm a fan of it. And from trailer alone, I can clearly see the movie is better treated than DBE. This is nowhere near that level.

However again, this is off-topic, so I'm dropping the issue unless someone replies to me on it.

Krillinfan
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next