Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Tue May 29, 2018 6:33 pm by justinlynch3

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Tue May 29, 2018 6:27 pm by justinlynch3

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 83 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:44 pm

James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should There Be Another Dragon Ball Film?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
55% 55% 
[ 6 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
9% 9% 
[ 1 ]
36% 36% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 11

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by lol1991 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:15 pm

it's krillinfan and the other guy

I have half a mind of banning both for at least a couple of days to see if they tone down the hate

But then again, I know hate the guy because he's accused me of shit without proof and is being a general asshole, so my opinion is very bias at the moment
maybe when my early rage passes I'll be able to look at this better

_________________


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
avatar
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Posts : 12924
Join date : 2009-01-22
Age : 26
Location : Portugal

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by Krillinfan on Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:27 pm

lol1991 wrote:it's krillinfan and the other guy

I have half a mind of banning both for at least a couple of days to see if they tone down the hate

But then again, I know hate the guy because he's accused me of shit without proof and is being a general asshole, so my opinion is very bias at the moment
maybe when my early rage passes I'll be able to look at this better

You know what? I haven't done anything. I tested an embed to make sure it would work, then I posted it in the relevant topic. I even said to ignore it. Then I get some guy making accusations about my motives as if he can read my mind, I defend myself, and now I'M the one in trouble?

And since when have i accused you of jack? I haven't been on here more than two days!

You know what? Do what you want.

Krillinfan
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 31
Location : Richland Center, WI; U.S.A.

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by lol1991 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Krillinfan wrote:
lol1991 wrote:it's krillinfan and the other guy

I have half a mind of banning both for at least a couple of days to see if they tone down the hate

But then again, I know hate the guy because he's accused me of shit without proof and is being a general asshole, so my opinion is very bias at the moment
maybe when my early rage passes I'll be able to look at this better

You know what? I haven't done anything. I tested an embed to make sure it would work, then I posted it in the relevant topic. I even said to ignore it. Then I get some guy making accusations about my motives as if he can read my mind, I defend myself, and now I'M the one in trouble?

And since when have i accused you of jack? I haven't been on here more than two days!

You know what? Do what you want.

The other guy accused me, not you. Sorry if it wasn't clear (I would assume, seeing as you obviously did nothing, that you would obviously take it that it was the other guy)

Also, I said this because you are derailing this thread with stuff from other topics

And finally, if it's true it was just a test, I assume I can delete the comment so further problems don't arise?

_________________


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
avatar
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Posts : 12924
Join date : 2009-01-22
Age : 26
Location : Portugal

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by Krillinfan on Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:42 pm

Delete it if you want. Told people to ignore it anyways. Didn't mean to start a war here, but apparantly someone decided to take it personal.

Krillinfan
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 31
Location : Richland Center, WI; U.S.A.

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by Tlaloc on Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:59 pm

The discussion is heated, but I don't see any reason to ban anyone; they are new here, so we have the prejudice they are "n00bs" and suspect them of troll behavior, but I don't see anything.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Posts : 2264
Join date : 2008-03-03
Age : 35

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by lol1991 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:05 pm

He accused me without proof.

I've seen you loose it over this many times before Tlaloc, so I have a right to act angry if my name gets brought up into shit it doesn't belong in

The matter is settled.
They can keep this argument outside the forum if they want

_________________


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
avatar
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Posts : 12924
Join date : 2009-01-22
Age : 26
Location : Portugal

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by Tlaloc on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Who of the 3 accused you?

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Posts : 2264
Join date : 2008-03-03
Age : 35

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by Venus on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:47 pm

I LIKE JAPAN!!!
avatar
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Posts : 2487
Join date : 2009-04-15
Age : 32
Location : Dreamland

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by ningen on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:15 am

^ Don't spam Venus.
Krillinfan wrote:
lol1991 wrote:it's krillinfan and the other guy

I have half a mind of banning both for at least a couple of days to see if they tone down the hate

But then again, I know hate the guy because he's accused me of shit without proof and is being a general asshole, so my opinion is very bias at the moment
maybe when my early rage passes I'll be able to look at this better

You know what? I haven't done anything. I tested an embed to make sure it would work, then I posted it in the relevant topic. I even said to ignore it. Then I get some guy making accusations about my motives as if he can read my mind, I defend myself, and now I'M the one in trouble?

And since when have i accused you of jack? I haven't been on here more than two days!

You know what? Do what you want.
You know what? Don't pee in someone's direction and say it's rain. I really have zero tolerance when it comes to the first rule of this forum (I suggest to all of you new members to read the rules, and to tone it down a little). First of all- you have a preview button if you need to see how will your post turn out. To post a youtube video the way you wanted you have a video button in which you just copy the link. Second, you don't post something and then tell other members to ignore it, you either post something relevant to the topic or you're spamming. There is no third option, have fun.

_________________

Unconditional love ftw! (Heroes Uprising)
avatar
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Posts : 1668
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 31
Location : On the Moon

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by Krillinfan on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:02 am

[quote="ningen]
You know what? Don't pee in someone's direction and say it's rain. I really have zero tolerance when it comes to the first rule of this forum (I suggest to all of you new members to read the rules, and to tone it down a little). First of all- you have a preview button if you need to see how will your post turn out. To post a youtube video the way you wanted you have a video button in which you just copy the link. Second, you don't post something and then tell other members to ignore it, you either post something relevant to the topic or you're spamming. There is no third option, have fun.[/quote]

Excuse me, but I was under the impression this was a done deal? Why now am I being singled out as starting something? I said I was sorry for posting the dang thing in the first place, it was a misunderstanding, I didn't know the preview button would show an embed as not all sites work that way, and either way, the video (Which was harmless, btw) was deleted. I guess that's not enough for you? Nor is it enough that I clearly tried to stay on topic; in fact, this other fellow who tried to turn it into a fight walks away scott free.

I hardly find that fiar, sir. You've singled me out when i was far from the only transgressor; I wasn't even the instigator.

Krillinfan
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 31
Location : Richland Center, WI; U.S.A.

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by ningen on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 am

^ I was under the impression that it was over too, until you wrote that "I did nothing reply". No, don't take this as if you're being singled out, it's just that you wrote that reply and it's my obligation to show you where you did wrong.
Not knowing if the preview button works or not is not an excuse, you should have tried to see if it works or not.
Again, I did warned you all, so it's not just about you. That is all, chill, enjoy and have fun.

_________________

Unconditional love ftw! (Heroes Uprising)
avatar
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Posts : 1668
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 31
Location : On the Moon

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by VEGETA_DTX on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Heeeey easy people, can somebody tell me what exactly is the problem here? I don't see it, we all are DBE protesters and shear same concerns, why all the mess? also why all the mess between racebenders and krillinfan? just WHY? we all should be friends people! Smile relax!

Krillin fan thanks for sharing this video!(I've watched it already and I totally like how you pwn DBE every time Smile)

My vote goes for "No, Never!" without drop of thinking Smile
I already said why do I think so many times, so I don't want to repeat myself again, birds on trees already know my personal opinion on the whole anime-to-live action and DBZ-to-live action topic Smile

_________________
DESTROY ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My AMV
avatar
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2337
Join date : 2008-01-06
Age : 29

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by lol1991 on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:26 pm

The problem has something to do with Krillinfan testing the encoding here and posting a vid and sidepocket assuming it was just trolling.

Either way, comment deleted, problem is solved.

_________________


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
avatar
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Posts : 12924
Join date : 2009-01-22
Age : 26
Location : Portugal

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by VEGETA_DTX on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:01 pm

Thanks! I hope its all solved now Smile I don't like seeing us being in conflict with people that has same interests and goals, we went through the same thing and we know how it feels so I think it would be nice if we could help them, not to be in conflict with them Smile

Of course a small sparkle of argument and anger can always appear here and there, but all is good that ends well Smile

_________________
DESTROY ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My AMV
avatar
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2337
Join date : 2008-01-06
Age : 29

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by Krillinfan on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:26 pm

[quote="VEGETA_DTX"]Thanks! I hope its all solved now Smile I don't like seeing us being in conflict with people that has same interests and goals, we went through the same thing and we know how it feels so I think it would be nice if we could help them, not to be in conflict with them Smile[quote]

To be honest, their goals and ours are quite different. As I've stated.

Besides which, they've insulted our protest more than once, called us failures, OPENLY said they were better than us... And their arguements on this film are bogus. I've seen the series. I'm a fan of it. And from trailer alone, I can clearly see the movie is better treated than DBE. This is nowhere near that level.

However again, this is off-topic, so I'm dropping the issue unless someone replies to me on it.

Krillinfan
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 31
Location : Richland Center, WI; U.S.A.

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by ningen on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:16 pm

^ There are a couple of things I don't understand in this whole our group\their group issue.
If their goal is to fight against bad adaptations then I don't see how is that different from what we were doing whole this time.
In this few days I became familiar with the fact that some people perceive us as people who wasted more of their energy in fighting DBE supporters then fighting the actual movie, that is far from the truth. But not once did I saw that they (as in the whole group) stated such thing. It was the individuals who did it. Just as we had individuals who behaved badly, but you can't blame the whole group for it. They also apologized, for some of the statements done by individuals, which was very kind of them.

_________________

Unconditional love ftw! (Heroes Uprising)
avatar
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Posts : 1668
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 31
Location : On the Moon

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by Krillinfan on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:41 pm

ningen wrote:^ There are a couple of things I don't understand in this whole our group\their group issue.
If their goal is to fight against bad adaptations then I don't see how is that different from what we were doing whole this time.
In this few days I became familiar with the fact that some people perceive us as people who wasted more of their energy in fighting DBE supporters then fighting the actual movie, that is far from the truth. But not once did I saw that they (as in the whole group) stated such thing. It was the individuals who did it. Just as we had individuals who behaved badly, but you can't blame the whole group for it. They also apologized, for some of the statements done by individuals, which was very kind of them.

Here's the problem: it's not bad adaptations. Never once have they presented proof it's a bad adaptation. In fact, this is on track to be a good one.

Their main case is about racism. And I would be perhaps more willing to forgive if it weren't for the fact that these claims came not from some random members. They came from the channel itself.

Heck, the video he was so mad about earlier never once mentions anything regarding race in the film, just on how this is nowhere near DBE like people claim and he thinks it's looking good and really close to the series... and the guy gets called a racist. I kid you not.

Krillinfan
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 31
Location : Richland Center, WI; U.S.A.

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by Tlaloc on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:31 pm

Well Krillin fan, lately in a way I have been discussing with Son Goku the taboo subject that maybe screaming racism in the name of political correctness is way more damaging than well... well this is based on my experiences here in Mexico.

But I do agree that the water tribe people should had been represented by inuit or native americans since they look like them.

Even though the Avatar world seems highly influenced by the eastern cultures of our real world, enthicities are varied there; giving some "ambiguity" as with humans and saiyans in Dragon Ball.

Not sure if I was clear.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Posts : 2264
Join date : 2008-03-03
Age : 35

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by ningen on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:28 am

^ My freind mentioned the same thing. From some of the stuff I heard I could say that there are reasons to be concerned about the whole project. Now I don't think that there are gorunds to be totally against it. I also heard that they replaced Chinese symbols with some imaginary ones. Now that sad move just shows how much politics is influencing the wrold of the seventh art.
When it comes to that racial issue: I believe that there is only one race in the world. But if certain ethnical characteristics are an important part of a characther that shouldn't be overlooked, denied, etc. We as a group never focused on the racial issue when it comes to DBE that stands...casting was terrible even without going there...

_________________

Unconditional love ftw! (Heroes Uprising)
avatar
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Posts : 1668
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 31
Location : On the Moon

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by VEGETA_DTX on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:54 pm

I absolutely agree with ningen, I think he explained it all especially in his previous post.

I understand that some of them might have insulted us, but you can't judge the whole community based on few people, cause we also had some bad individuals on our side sometimes in the past.

Is race the biggest problem with the adaptations - NO! its simply faithfulness to the source material
Is race IMPORTANT when it comes to such clearly racially defined cartoon - YES! its a part of being faithful to the source.
As simple as that.

So I understand both of you in your own way, you have some really great points as always and I really respect you Krillinfan, but they are also right about many their points and they are protesting this movie WITH A REASON, just as we did protest DBE with reason.
You just have to understand each other and realize that you're both partially right about what you say.

_________________
DESTROY ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My AMV
avatar
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2337
Join date : 2008-01-06
Age : 29

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by Krillinfan on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:04 pm

They're right about what, exactly? They completely ignore everything that was ever put out about the film, calling it a lie. For example: the young actress picked for Katara was actually pre-selected for the director's belief in her ability to perform the role. THerefore Sokka must follow suit. As for Inuit culture, that is ALL still there. And fore the record: there are pale-skinned Inuit people as well. People who actually LIVED among them can attest to that.

And in terms of Aang: the kid playing him looks exactly like him. Acts just like him. End of story, really.

But they ignore it.

Other than that, as I said, plot is pretty dang accurate.

I mean, just compare this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bkzucy_Kcg

With this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFqJkarhSXs

And again: this didn't come from members, man. It came from their channel itself, not just subs or members. They even left several personal attacks on me on people's videos, and outright insist they're better than us. I'm not gonna buddy up woith that under any circumstances, and certainly not for reasons I consider to be nitpicky and shaky at best.

Krillinfan
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 31
Location : Richland Center, WI; U.S.A.

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by Krillinfan on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:05 pm

One last thing: it should also be noted that the first video is actually just some moments from each episode of the first season. But there are moments you will clearly see in both. And if anyone needs me to say exactly what I can get out of just the trailers, I will.

Krillinfan
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 31
Location : Richland Center, WI; U.S.A.

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by ningen on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:35 pm

^ Dude, come on, why is it so hard for you to use an edit button if you want to add something you forgot to write?

As I said I'm not familiar with this stuff, I only heard a couple of complaints from a friend. But this comment doesn't mean much to me:"there are pale-skinned Inuit people as well"
It's not a valid or strong argument at all. What does that mean? Are there any "pale-skinned Inuit people" presented in the original? As I heard and saw those "watherbenders" (or whatever their name is) are dark-skinned. I really don't see any reason (except making more money in the theatres) why they shouldn't be presented as such. Saying- but there are also some that are pale-skinned is meaningless and just sounds as a ridiculous excuse, no offense. That is how I see it.
Trailer looks ok, I heard some complaints that the actor playing Aang is too gloomy, but he looks ok to me.

_________________

Unconditional love ftw! (Heroes Uprising)
avatar
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Posts : 1668
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 31
Location : On the Moon

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by Krillinfan on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:07 pm

The point is that skin color isn't a part of their ethnicity per se. What it's about is their culture. And the culture is presented fully.

Also: I'm sorry. Wasn't aware there was an edit button here, seeing as i seem to get signed out after I post.

Krillinfan
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 31
Location : Richland Center, WI; U.S.A.

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by ningen on Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:29 pm

^ Wait, I don't understand...are there any pale-skinned watherbenders presented in the original or not?

_________________

Unconditional love ftw! (Heroes Uprising)
avatar
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Posts : 1668
Join date : 2008-01-09
Age : 31
Location : On the Moon

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: James Marsters On Why A Sequel Would Suck.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum