Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... Empty Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE...

Post by Nikku Sat May 22, 2010 9:45 am

...to see how they live and to spy on them. We cut to lunch time.

*Sits next to Emy Rossum. Rascacolas is eating some food. Just as she's about to take a bite.....*

Nikku - Gimme a bite.

*Rascacolas reluctently hands her fork over to me and I eat the food on it*

Nikku - Mmm!

*She goes to take another bite when.....*

Nikku - HIT ME AGAIN SUCKA! ^_______________^

*Rossum again hands over the fork and I eat the food on it*

Nikku - Mmm!

*A few minutes later, I have eaten all but one bite of her meal*

Rossum - Don't eat it all, Nikku...!
Nikku - Alright!

*Smashes the plate over her head, knocking her out*

Nikku - Selfish bastard.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... Left_bar_bleue100/100Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... Empty Re: Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE...

Post by justinlynch3 Sat May 22, 2010 10:06 am

lol, but since she's a girl, shouldn't it be bitch, not bastard. Razz
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... Left_bar_bleue100/100Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... Empty Re: Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE...

Post by deltafrank Sat May 22, 2010 10:38 am

Well done Nikku xD.
deltafrank
deltafrank

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat May 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Hehe, thanks guys!

We cut to the next day, evening.

*Nikku is sitting down reading DBZ vol 10 when Chatwin enters the living room. He hesitently sits down next to Nikku who looks at him, then Goku, then him again and gets quite an angry expression*

Nikku - Make me a cup of juice.
Chatwin - But I'm like not ready to make you a cup of...
Nikku - *Sternly* Cup of juice now.

*Chatwin slowly gets up and leaves and returns to the living room a few minutes later. Nikku is still sitting on the couch, and is holding his hand out. Chatwin places the cup of juice into his hand and then sits down, smiling like a dope*

Nikku - ..........

*Nikku pours the cup of juice onto Chatwin's crotch and he suddenly jumps up, screaming in pain*

Nikku - Why are you screaming? Surely juice doesn't hurt that much...?
Chatwin - Its not juice, its acid...!!!!

*Nikku boots Chatwin out of the room and into the arms of James Chung*

Chung - You monster being!! When are you moving out of house doing??
Nikku - Oh, Nikku is staying put for a little while.

*Nikku shuts the door and goes back to reading DBZ vol 10 before bedtime*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun May 23, 2010 5:56 am

Chatwin shouldn't of don that.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:17 pm

We then cut to Chatwin's birthday. The cast and crew have thrown him a party and given him gifts. Among the gifts are;

- Chains
- Eyeliner
- Depressing songs

Nikku then enters the room and everyone goes silent. "Stab Me Rip Stab Stab", the song playing on the CD player grinds to a halt as Nikku walks up to Chatwin with a card and a present. He hands them over.

Chatwin - Wow... like... thanks man...
Yun Fatass - It were nice of you to do that!
Park - YEAH DUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!! SUPER COOOOOOL MAAAAAN...!

Chatwin opens the card that Nikku has made himself. The cover depicts Nikku and Goku ripping out Chatwin's intestines. Justin hesitently opens the card, it reads;

"Shatskin, you ruined my hero and I will kill you for it. Happy f**king birthday you filthy animal."

He then shakily opens the present. The box contains only a note. It reads "Duck". Chatwin is then punched in the face by Nikku. Nikku steals Chatwin's cake and leaves the room.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by deltafrank Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Well done, Nikku! Wanne share some cake with us? xD

Oh and Chatfail, happy fucking birthday! I hope that this is your last one! xD
deltafrank
deltafrank

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:16 pm

deltafrank wrote:Well done, Nikku! Wanne share some cake with us? xD

Oh and Chatfail, happy fucking birthday! I hope that this is your last one! xD

Nikku - Yes! Cakey cake!!
Chatlose - But like... thats my ca...
Nikku - *Backhand offhand punches Chatlose*

^__________^

*Shares cake with all board members*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by deltafrank Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Hey Chatfail! Why do you celebrate your birthday 2 months before your actual birthday???
You are supposed to turn 28 on october the 31th! Are you playing a game? you son of a bitch!

Oh and thank you very much for that delicious cake!!! Oh and I bought you a present. Open it, it's not a bomb...
deltafrank
deltafrank

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Chatlose - Because thats Halloween and everyone, even my own mother and father, forget it...

*He looks at the present*

Chatlose - Oh well if you say so... *Opens bomb and dies in the explosion*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:10 am

Dracarot appears in a UPS uniform and a cheesy fake mustache, *rings door bell*

Dracarot: UPS! I have a delivery for a Nikku? It's her allergy prescription *winks toward Nikku in a way saying, oh no it ain't a prescription* the dosing "instructions" are inside

Inside the box is a excerpt from The Crystal Shard by R.A. Salvatore and a jar full of something.

It means may the fleas of a thousand reindeer nest in your genitals!

*scribbled underneath* hint hint Nikku!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Dracarot wrote:Dracarot appears in a UPS uniform and a cheesy fake mustache, *rings door bell*

Dracarot: UPS! I have a delivery for a Nikku? It's her allergy prescription *winks toward Nikku in a way saying, oh no it ain't a prescription* the dosing "instructions" are inside

Inside the box is a excerpt from The Crystal Shard by R.A. Salvatore and a jar full of something.

It means may the fleas of a thousand reindeer nest in your genitals!

*scribbled underneath* hint hint Nikku!

*Looks at parcel's contents*

Oh great, it arrived!

*Goes to swallow the entire jar, including the jar*

Oh wait a minute!

*Slowly grins evilly, unnerving the cast and crew*

Hey guys, why don't you all go to bed...?
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:26 pm

*Whoo that was close*

Dracarot: Now to sit and watch the fire works and start work on my plan b, *begins building virtual reality head set of the real DBZ world* And yet I still don't approve of the government torturing people, hmmm either I'm a hypocrite or DBE is just full of douchebags...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:35 am

Alright now. Y'all've got the sillies.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:18 pm

THE NEXT MORNING!

*Nikku is playing Tekken Tag when the cast all come in, furiously scratching at their underwear areas*

Chung - THERE HE IS BEING!!!
Rossum - Hey, why did you put these fleas in our clothes??
Marsters - Yeah man, what did we ever do to you??

*Nikku holds up a copy of the Dragonball Evolution DVD*

Marsters - Oh yeah... LET'S GET NIKKU!!!
Chatwin - Like... I think I'm ready for that...

*The cast all rush towards Nikku*

Nikku - All right... Let's dance!

*Trips Chatprick up and he goes crashing head first into the wall. Grabs the buffalo charging Chung in a head lock and kicks Marsters in the knackers, back kicking Chung's face straight afterwards*

Rossum - WHY YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

*Rossum scratches her arse to give her more power and runs towards me. I simply hold my clenched fist out and she rushes right into it, smashing her face in*

Rossum - GRAHGOLUGOFERFUGLOFANOV!!!!!

*Picks up a cross bow and lauches arrows, coated in "XTREME" itching powder, at Wong, Fat, Park and Tamura. They begin scratching so hard that they shed much blood*

Nikku - .................ha.

*Goes back to playing Tekken Tag as the cast and crew all stagger out of the room*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:38 pm

Nikku, if you ever learn how to do tatoos and one of the cast members of DBE show up for one, do this to them:

Nikku stays with the cast and crew of DBE... I-wonder-if-this-was-on-purpose
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:24 am

Okie!

*Picks up a particularly sharp tattoo gun and looks over slowly and menacingly at the cast and crew*

Come 'ere guuuuuuuuuuys.........!

*Chases*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by deltafrank Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Nikku, why do you always have all the fun? xD. You should share some fun with us. We also want to kick their arses xD
deltafrank
deltafrank

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:03 pm

deltafrank wrote:Nikku, why do you always have all the fun? xD. You should share some fun with us. We also want to kick their arses xD

Nikku - Ooooh.... okaaaaay...!

*Phones everyone at this forum and invites them round*

Chatwin - Like... who did you phone...?
Nikku - Oh you'll see-ee-eeheeheehee!

*The doorbell rings as I slowly open the door to everyone, with the cast and crew becoming more and more unnerved*

Nikku - WELCOME TO THE MADHOUSE!!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by deltafrank Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:32 am

Thanks for your invitation, Nikku!

*Set up some SAW Games and locked the crew up in a dark room with a giant screen*

On screen: Hello losers! I wanne play a game! Last year you morons have raped the childhood memories of millions of people, and now you all have to suffer the consequences!
The rules are simple, the one who manages to get out of this place alive wins.
You can all start now, except for Justin Chatwin. Since you are not ready for this, you can leave now!

*Chatfail happily leaves the room*

*The speech continues*

I want to mention last thing; you losers are all poisoned and you will die within 1 hour. The only antidote is mixed in Justin Chatwin's Blood. However, it contains just enough antidote to cure 2 people, so be quick...

The real madness has begun....
deltafrank
deltafrank

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:59 pm

*Unexpectedly appears on TV screen too*

Nikku - *Looks around* Oh hiya Delta-San! What are you doing on TV? Is it time for Dragonball Z yet??
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:22 pm

*I enter not bothering with a disguise but come wielding two scimitars that look vaguely familiar...*

*flashback*

Dracarot: I would like to rent the use of your scimitars Icingdeath and Twinkle and will pay you 100 million gp for their use

Drizzt Do'Urden: Thats a bit much I couldn't

Dracarot: It's a deal! *Gives gold and takes Scimitars[/i]. I'll have them for no more than a week!

*end flash back*

Dracarots: Greetings cast of DBE I am Dracarot I am your chief obstacle from getting to Justin Chatwin. How will I do this you ask? Simple I will use these scimitars and keep on slashing you, not to hard mind you I don't want to do this quick, I say 200 cuts before I go for the kill.

*Launches into attack*
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:53 pm

YEAH!! DESTRUCTION!!!

*Pulls out two toy swords and hits various DBE cast and crew members with them*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by deltafrank Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:41 am

make sure not to kill them yet, since it's way more fun to watch them kill each other xD
deltafrank
deltafrank

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:22 pm

deltafrank wrote:make sure not to kill them yet, since it's way more fun to watch them kill each other xD

You must think highly of me if you think I can give 200 cuts to all these fiends so quickly, it's going to take me awhile I'm only at strike 57 on Wong for ecample, so there a long way from dead yet.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next