Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Brave New World Sign up's EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Brave New World Sign up's EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Brave New World Sign up's EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Brave New World Sign up's EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Brave New World Sign up's EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Brave New World Sign up's EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Brave New World Sign up's EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Brave New World Sign up's EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Brave New World Sign up's EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Brave New World Sign up's EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Brave New World Sign up's EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Brave New World Sign up's EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Brave New World Sign up's EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Brave New World Sign up's EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Brave New World Sign up's EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Brave New World Sign up's EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Brave New World Sign up's EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Brave New World Sign up's EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Brave New World Sign up's EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Brave New World Sign up's EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Brave New World Sign up's

2 posters

Go down

Brave New World Sign up's Empty Brave New World Sign up's

Post by Chulance Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Brave New World Sign up's Heroes-season-3-promo-pic

Plot: The unthinkable happened in 2009, Claire tired of being into hiding exposes the Evolved Humans to the entire world, and the effects are incredible. A massive cultural, and Social Change takes place on a global level, while only a few weeks later many Specials are coming out into the open. Some are hiding, some are struggling, and some are even Basking in the glory. However how will the World Government react, what about extremists of all kinds, how will Religion be affected, and what of varying Sexualities. Find out in the final battle between Good, Evil, and Morally Grey.

Canon Characters in the Fic
Peter Petrelli
Angela Petrelli
Claire Bennet
Gabriel Gray
Matt Parkman
Molly Walker
Hiro Nakamura
Ando Masashi
Mohinder Suresh
Tracy Strauss
Noah Bennet
Sandra Bennet
Lyle Bennet
Rene
Samuel Sullivan
Gretchen Berg
Emma Coolidge-

Banned Abilities
Empathic Mimicry
Power Absorption
Intuitive Aptitude
Space Time Manipulation
Rapid Cell Regeneration
Mental Manipulation
Telepathy
Terrakinesis
Reality Alteration

Character Sheet
Name:
Appearance:(Only if you didn't put a pic)
Personality:
Ability:(Your don't need an ability. No banned powers if your making an original)
History:
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Brave New World Sign up's Left_bar_bleue100/100Brave New World Sign up's Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Brave New World Sign up's Empty Re: Brave New World Sign up's

Post by Chulance Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:56 pm

Brave New World Sign up's Steven-d-green-a-former-army-soldier-accused-of-the-rape-and-murder-of-an-iraqi-teenager

Name: Isiah Peres
Personality: Isiah has a strong hatred for Americans, and Wars in general. He believes it is unnecessary, and just an excuse for needless bloodshed to take place. He hates anyone who supports violence, and enjoys stopping any form of commotion. While he does not possess a hero complex, he will do whatever it takes to stop a fight from taking place, while at the same time not caring about the people he's helping. He is an agnostic as a result of his abilities, believing there is some cosmic force in work, but does not know exactly what said force is. He is a strong pacifist, while ironically he will fight those who cause violence. He does not attempt to expose his abilities, but will use them if necessary.

Ability: Ceasefire-Isiah has the ability to psionically cause people within a certain radius to like a given subject (ranging anywhere from random generosity to full-blown skipping around the may pole). This may even be used to induce harmony between two or more specific people or parties (causing anywhere from shows of affection to full-out reversal of alliances...even perhaps romantic love). Not to mention, subjects can walk into/out of the radius and still temporarily like the person that the ceasefire is directed at, so this can be used to convert many sentient subjects (even animals and insects) to the user’s purposes.

History: Isiah Peres was born in Iraq, and into a poor family, who was obsessed with the Military, and honoring the country, the local pastor often preaching about how "God" would want them to fight for their country. As a child he was a believer, and made various other friends at his church, and his religious beliefs inspired him to study hard, wanting to learn about the world, and how to combat it's issues, his family persuaded him into getting an education, his aunt not wanting him to become involved in his family's Military career. After his parents were killed towards the end of Middle School, he grew very depressed, dropped out of school, and began avoiding contact with others, except his aunt.

She stopped him from committing suicide, and caused him to develop a hatred for Violence, having a warped Pacifistic views. His ability manifested during a big fight at school, he stopped the fight due to the initial manifestation of his ability, and over the rest of his time in High School he gained more control over time, starting to accept religion once-more, however he still remained agnostic, more so after his mother was killed during a riot. After this he graduated high school an honor her wishes, he went to America for college, despite his hatred for Americans, wanting to find a way to amplify his abilities so that he could stop Violence permanently, and doing research he decided to begin searching for Chandra Suresh, who he believed could assist him with the amplification of his ability.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Brave New World Sign up's Left_bar_bleue100/100Brave New World Sign up's Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Brave New World Sign up's White_man1

Name: Rodger Klandors
Personality: A Man with a deep hatred for the Government specifically Homeland Security, and one who's always wanted to change how things are. He believes the Government is corrupt, and wants to do whatever it takes to shut it down, his daughter was kidnapped by Agents, and as a result he wants to find out who was responsible. He has a love for children of all ages, believing in them as the next generation, and will do whatever it takes to help them, and his school. He does not have any romantic relationships, preferring an adventurous life.

Ability:Illusions- He has the ability to a persons mind into seeing and hearing anything the user wants. This also extends to all the other senses Taste, Touch, and Smell.

History: Rodger had a normal life growing up, a typical outcast, who preferred to read books, and do research on various aquatic species, then watch wrestling, or head to the movies. He often had no friends, leading his parents to deem him anti-social, his mother often trying to get him friends, but he preferred studying, wanting to help others learn, deciding to focus on becoming a Teacher, and became obsessed with his dream career. He formed strong bonds with his parents, and God-Father Larry who was one of the few people that could get Rodger to act like a normal kid.

Around High School, rumors spread around about his sexuality due to never dating, and he was avoided, and his outcast situation grew worse. He spent more and more time in the library, his ability manifested when he encountered a bully, driving the student mentally insane, with his abilities manifested he began doing research, becoming more interested in Comic Books, but he had messed with Gang, and was dragged into the middle of a gang war. He was pulled into a rival gang, but using his ability he grew more popular, becoming a Football player, and changing his appearance. He quickly became Captain of the football team, after using his ability to convince the previous captain into giving him the position.

The situation with the rival gang grew worse, but he used his ability, framing the gangsters for having drugs in their lockers getting them all arrested, and after graduating High School, he went on to school in Miami, there his rise in popularity continued, but he still somewhat focused on his dream of becoming a Teacher. However around this time some of the gangsters were released, and came after his Family putting them in the hospital, he went to his friend Ryan in the police, and he managed to kill them all, upset that he had ended human lives, he dropped out of college, and returned to his parent's house. Then he got an occupation, and gave up on his abilities, wanting to start a normal life, angry his powers nearly cost him his parents lives.

He returned to college several months later, and started a serious relationship with a student named Katie Rollers. A few weeks after College he proposed to her, and they got married later in the summer. He started his career as a Teacher, and they had a daughter named Amy, who manifested the ability to manipulate Color. Years later Agents came after her, taking her hostage, he was also taken, but he escaped during the Flight 195 crash, he began hunting down his daughter now a fugitive, avoiding Homeland Security, he found her burned body, and waged a war on the Government he was captured, and placed in Building 26. Rescued by Hiro, he reunited with his wife, depressed once-again, he decided to put together his own army to avenge his daughter's death. Using his Illusion powers he pretended to be Allah, and gained a massive cult following, putting together a massive Terrorist Cell to combat Homeland Security.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Name: Abel Christophe.
Appearance: Brave New World Sign up's Avril-Lavigne-129-small
Personality: Abel is a flirty girl, and often teases men to have fun. She thinks she can tease and charm her way out of any situation, even flirting with teachers to improve any low grades. She wants to go into the modeling business.
Ability:(Yet to be discovered) - Abel has the power to create flames and form them into fire blast for offensive attack.
History: Growing up in a fairly wealthy family. She moved from France to America at the age of 13, charming her way through life. She has a steady feed of money from her family, and is not low on cash. Her "friends" consist of guys attracted to her, and thinking they actually has a shot with her. To girls who gain popularity being friend with a girl who has money.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Brave New World Sign up's Empty Brave New World

Post by Chulance Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 pm

Chapter 1: Exposed

Only Three weeks had passed since the most famous jump in history performed by Claire Bennet who’d exposed them all, Specials were no longer hidden, however many were still in hidden, any weird incident was exposed, Homeland Security was quick to respond to the “Threat” Specials posed, currently CNN news was on, Donald Trundel was on, once again speaking about the dangers Specials posed to the country!

Donald: Listen to me fellow citizens of America! There planning to take us out! Powers beyond our comprehension! The Government HAS to respond to this threat! How can we be safe? There watching us, they can control us, replace us, be anywhere, do anything!

Peter was sitting down in his apartment looking at the news, he’d never had a favorite News Station, but know he had one he really disliked CNN, Donald with all his trash talk about Specials, he was trying to provoke them, he picked up his remote, punched in a button, and the Tv flickered off, he headed into the kitchen where Emma was cooking eggs. He made his way over to her, and planted a kiss upon her lips.

Peter: Morning Baby
Emma: Morning Peter! The food will be ready soon, just whipping up a classic batch of eggs and bacon
Peter: Take your time, we have all the time in the world. Who knows how long it will be before Homeland Security shows up at the door.
Emma: How’s Gabe doing?
Peter: Good. At Least I hope so, My Mom hasn’t heard of any killings, and she has the ability to dream the future, he’s really trying to go for redemption.
Emma: Well that’s good.
Peter: You smell good?
Emma: “Giggles” Just some new perform I got Peter.
Peter: Whatever is, it’s a turn on.

Peter wrapped his arms around Emma, and snuggled up around him. Outside Sylar was hovering watching the two a picture of Elle in his hands, a tear rolled across his face, as he flew into the air, the picture in his hand, he emitted electricity burning the picture.

Sylar: That’s a thing of the past, I have to move to the future, but I don’t have anyone to love, even Peter’s moved on.

Sylar dropped the burned remains of the picture, turning into a random person, he flew off into the sky, the tears drying. At the Petrelli mansion several reporters had gathered , and the blinds had been closed, Angela looking outside, infuritated by the situation Claire had put them all in, Noah walked in slamming the door behind him.

Noah: Is Claire alright?
Angela: Yes, Lauren drove her away, Gretchen drove Claire’s actual car, the reporters are hounding her.
Noah: Great, we need to get to Hiro! He can go back in time, and stop all of this.
Angela: Yes, but we will be revealed no matter what, I had a dream that Samuel succeeded in the destruction of New York, we were still exposed, only in a less violent matter.
Noah: So your saying things are fine! Hiro can try
Angela: He’ll simply fail, the only way we can even attempt to prevent exposure is for him to shove something into her head!
Noah: Do it, we can wake her up later! My daughter is being hounded like an animal
Angela: That was her choice, three years ago, I told her she’d have the option of getting involved with this crazy life-style, and she choose too, and now she’s suffering the consequences.
Noah: Screw you Angela, I’m going to find a way to stop this all of this.
Angela: Go ahead, that’s impossible. The only person who can help you..well we know who that is.
Noah: I don’t need Sylar!
Angela: Good luck Mr. Bennet.

Noah made his way outside, where a swarm of reporters came, but he slammed the door, and pushed reporters aside.

Noah: Get out of my way! Leave my daughter alone! She’s special, but she has rights! If you don’t leave her alone! You’ll be sorry!
Reporter 1: Sir are threatening the American public
Reporter 2: what do you think about the new CNN sensation, and number one Anti special Donald Trundel
Noah: He can kiss my ass.

He made his way into his vehicle, where Rene was sitting quietly. He got into the vehicle, and slammed into the gas pedal, the group making their escape. In Los Angeles, a man dressed in dark clothing made his way inside an apartment where Janice was seen holding Jr, obviously frustrated. Matt locked the door, and took off his hat, sunglasses, and black coat.

Janice: MATT! This is insane! All of this just because people might learn about you powers!
Matt: We can’t risk that Janice! All I want for us, for Jr, is a normal life! We can’t do that if the Government is hounding our asses!
Janice: They already know about us!
Matt: No, we have a new life, thanks to Bennet, and my ability, we have a chance to start over, sure it’s not under the best conditions, but at least we have peace!

Janice paused for a few seconds, and embraced her husband in a hug. Matt smiled, as she had set Jr down on the floor, allowing him to run around.

Janice: I’m sorry Matt, I just miss everyone our home, my friends, my job.
Matt: I’m sorry about the move, the change of identity, but things will get better.
Janice: I hope so Matt. You’re the best husband ever.

The two continued their embrace, while we tune in to see Lauren and Claire in an old car, the windows tainted to hide the former cheer-leader, her impulsive jump had changed her life, it had changed everyone’s lives forever.

Claire: Lauren, what’s gonna happen to me?
Lauren: I don’t know, but your father is furious, he’s
Claire: I don’t care! I’m tired of my father being so over-protective of me! I’m still alive, I’m immoral , I can’t feel pain, my bones regrow!
Lauren : You’re the perfect lab rat Claire! Whenever you don’t answer his calls, he’s five minutes away from storming into Homeland Security to start looking for you!
Claire: That just proves my point!
Lauren : Claire, if you really can’t see what your fathert’s done for you, then your just a selfish.
Claire: LAUREN WATCH OUT!

Lauren slammed into her breaks as an out of control car zoomed towards them, Lauren leaped out of the vehicle, Claire doing the same, but she hit the spinning car, snapping her neck, which she instantly cracked back into place, hanging on, she climbed, knocking, a panicked driver inside the front seat.

Driver: HELP HELP HELP!
Claire: OPEN THE DOOR!
Driver: ARE YOU CRAZY!
Claire: open or your going to die!!

The Driver seeing now choice, as the vehicle headed towards a hill, opened it, staggering out, he fell towards the cement, but Claire held onto him, but getting thrown of the vehicle, the man hitting the pavement a sick cracking noise heard, blood pouring out of his wounds, the same thing happening to Claire, who healed getting up, she looked at the man, she turned him over, and leaned over him blood from her wounds falling on him, moments later his wounds later he shot up, gasping in air.

Driver: holy shit! You saved my life! Y..your a hero!

Narrator: And so three weeks have passed since the most legendary jump in modern times, Evolved humans exposed to the world, the characters dealing with their changes. Peter having started a serious relationship with Emma, while Sylar deals with the loss of Elle, and tries to redeem himself. Noah tries to get his daughter a normal life, who in turn is doing whatever it takes to become a hero. While Matt has went into hiding with his family, and people such as Donald are trying to turn the American public against Specials. What will happen next? Where is Sylar going, what about Hiro, Ando, Tracy, and many others? What does Angela plan to do about her situation, and what of the Company? Find out all this and more on the next BNW!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:34 am

pretty good start.

So Claire has exposed specials to the world.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down