Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 13

5 posters

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 13

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:30 pm

*Tanya appears speechless for a few seconds, before grabbing the power gem tightly. She nods to Strade.*

Tanya:I've gained a lot of unexpected help from you. I'll put these powers to good use, you can be sure of that.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:34 pm

"Hunter seems them coming, and aims two Broken Arrows (the name of the condensed swords) into them shots, neutralizing them, and then aims another arrow at Joel. He neutralizes this one. Soon, the area between the two is filled with arrow hitting energy shot, and Phalanx and Shi-ar's getting caught in the crossfire"

Hunter: This is getting me nowhere fast

---

Yamairo: But...BH and Iliria will be with Misery
Amber: I'll go with Kano. Yamairo, help Tanya. Guys, this is it
Marie: What should
Amber: You go with Yamairo...and if need be, fight Void
Marie: Wait...what?!
Amber: Not fight him, try to get him to drop guard to Milo can come out. Remember, our target is Jorgan, kill him if you get the chance. With Tanya has she is, we should be able to drive off the invasion regardless
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 13 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:39 pm

"Strade nods."

Strade: My job is to keep balance, I do not favor anyone, your powers will simply allow me to keep balance. Marie..Listen to me, I've gained telepathy from the power gem...the only way for Milo to finally gain control is an intense burst of emotion, perhaps...seing a loved one get hurt, or perish..if you truly want him back...you understand what you must do.
Joel: time for plan B

"He pulls out a second weapon, continuing to shoot at the onslaught of arrows with the first, and begins shooting at the building Hunte ris on, wanting to cause enough collateral damage that the building's structure is damaged."
Kano: I suppose we should head to the mansion
Nate: Yamairo, I'm with you
Keeth: hell no, Amber, I'm coming with, don't argue.

"Kano opens the portal, and the three hunter, while Mikey, and Chulance go over to Yamairo."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Tiffany runs over to Yama's group as well.*

Tiffany: I'm coming!
Tanya: Lets go then and put this invasion to an end.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:32 pm

"The dark mansion stands repaired"

Amber: Alright guys...be careful. If Black Heart is here...we may be getting into a nasty fight.

---

Yamairo: Alright. Wave, stay here and guard Angel alright? We don't want her getting hurt during this.

"Yamairo teleports Tanya, Chulance, Mikey and Marie to DC."

Yamairo: Alright then...guys...get ready

"Yamairo grabs his left arm. When he used the rune blade, the bindings were forced from the other side, the information waiting to escape. It wont last long. And if the bindings are released...his mind will erode"

---

"Hunter sees the building getting it by the second gun. Without an chances left"

I have created over a thousand blades

"The third chant is called forth. And so, besides the constant rain of arrows, he starts to create swords that he launches like bullets to match the shots from the new sword. In one instance, the number of impacts at the area doubles as both fighters attempt to take each other's life between chances and dodge at the other's attempts"

Hunter: I need a chance...a distraction...there is one weapon I can use here
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:56 pm

*Tanya creates a large number of clones, some showing visible signs of their powers. Tanya herself notices Yamairo grab his arm.*

Tanya: Yama... you alright?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:14 am

*After checking out the lab area a bit, Terrell sneaks out the same way he sneaked in. The Venom Symbiote was beginning to reveal more about its history, which surprisingly intrigued Terrell. Terrell exits the elevator, ready to join the fight, but he spots James on the ground with fatal injuries.*

Terrell: Yo Jamie! JAMIE!

*Terrell immediately calls for the medical team in the watchtower.*

Terrell: You gonna be aight man.

Symbiote: Do you notice what I notice?

*Terrell clenches his fists before jumping through the window and entering the battle. A Phalanx charged him, but upon contact, Terrell and the Symbiote took complete control over its body.*

Terrell: Nice double team

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:22 am

"Keeth transforms into the Ghost Rider."

Keeth: Alright No..if it comes to it, I'll unleash you..
Zarathos: Me?
Keeth: No Santa Clause, dumb ass.
Zarathos: Oh, please respect your elders, human and demonic alike. hehe

"Keeth ignored the Zarathos's last comments, as Kano summoned Mjlioner, and surrounded them in an energy field."

Kano: How do we find Misery?
Wave: Got it Yama.
Nate: I'll stay as well

"He takes Angel inside the cabin which Strade repaired."
Strade: This will certainly be dangerous.

"Strade began using Deactivation causing Phalanx to drop dead, as he deactivated their life-force, and Mikey, and Chulance charged forward, Alex uses a sonic clap, and Riya sends out a barrage of air pressure bullets."

Riya: WHOOO!
Joel: Ah damn it..he's good..powers and all.
Nicole: Need me to spread my mist.

"The Hammer agents are OPENING FIRE ON THE ROOM THE X-FORCE AR EIN WITH THE MIST IN., as Zane shoots a bullet, that knocks out one of Joel's guns, and an arrow slams into the roof, demolishing it, as Joel falling and bleeding shoots a ton of shots aimed at Hunter, and at the last minute, he grabs onto the fire escape, with NIcole holding onto his leg. He pulls them up, and they fall onto the to p o f teh stairs.."

Nicole: Holy...shi
Joel: I..I LOT! DAMN YOU ZANE!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:24 am

"With one of his guns gone, all of his Joel's shots are countered by the projected swords, and thus, the arrows launched by Hunter himself all start hitting home in the building Joel himself is shooting from"

Hunter: I don't know why his gun is down...but this is good

---

"The X-Force are taking cover where they can, with Fawkes fighting off agents with precise shots from a riffle he's carrying. He then throws a grenade at the entrance and clears it if only for a while"

Fawkes: Tsk...there's a lot of them.
Simon: This is beginning to annoy me...me and Peter have been useless this entire goddamn time! We NEED to get rid of the mist bitch

----

"Yamairo attacks Phalanx fighters as well, unleashing a magical blast that takes out several of them, including some in Jorgan's view, which alerts him to his presence"

Yamairo: Looks like Jorgan's noticed us...
Marie: You think he's gonna attack us?
Yamairo: We can't engage him until Kano and Amber get here...lets just...hold on. Keep helping civilians...try not to mind Void

"Marie gulps as he looks on to the Void destroying Shi-ar platoons, one after another"

----

"Amber points to the main gate"

Amber: Best way is to introduce ourselves
Kano: Wait...what?
Amber: Look, I know it seems stupid, but we ARE 3 of the most powerful beings in the universe. I'm sure Iliria isn't stupid. She wont back up Jorgan if there isn't something in it for her. So we'll ask nicely. You never know
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:27 am

*Tanya spreads out her clones, many using various elemental and various other powers to attack Phalanx and take many down with the powers of the power gem. Other clones locate and saves people who many of been trying to hide.*

Justin and Tesla keep attack, alerted well in time of any approaching danger by Manda.*

*Sandra attacks any invading forces in her way, wiping out large area's at a time, while do no damage to civilians, her partners, or her surrounds.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:53 pm

*Terrell uses the Phalanx's body to take out others by overpowering them with the symbiote's added strength. Two Phalanx's managed to rip the used body in half. Unfortunately for the two, Terrell converted into Nitrogen gas and suffocated the two. When both their bodies dropped, Terrell reforms himself with the symbiote suit. He was ready to go in for another assault, until he spotted Riya across the battle field.*

Symbiote: Focus...

*Terrell sees a Phalanx ready to attack Riya from behind, and immediately wraps the alien invader in webbing before pulling it toward him. Terrell's hand forms into a spike and stabs the oncoming enemy.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:12 pm

"Nicole helps Joel up, and they make there way into a Hammer vehicle, as the entire building collapses,"
"Zane heads for cover."

Zane: Damn it, once the Drones get here were screwed, actually the real question is why the hell are there no drones, it means something big is going on. She's a new recruit, her power is similar to German's. She emits a mist that isolates gene's, no matter what iraddiated gene, gene's, mutated gene's, she can even destroy them, but that requires physical contact. SHe joined before SHIELD was taken down. If we bring her to Alex, he can devise a way to get us immune to her powers, but we have to kidnap her!
Keel: Oh great, a bitch armed, and guarded we can't kill.
Jorgan: Damn...there here...I can't get rid of allies. Hmm wait ULTRON! STOP WE SURRENDER
Ultron: What is that?

"Ultron heads over to Jorgan grinning."

Jorgan: I want to offer you something powerful, a Terrigen crystal core
Ultron: AWHAT!? YOu do not have that! YOU LIE!
Jorgan: But I do, our technology is not on a level where we can use it, but with it, all will be yours to command Ultron.
Milo: Yamairo..guys, The Shi-Ar there not evil, this invasion, they've been infected by a technological virus..desgiend by the Phalanx, they invaded to lure us out, there goal is to infect us, the SXM, so nothing will be able to stop them. Grab Alex, get some Phalanx, and escape now! The Drones can hold off the Shi-ar, once we cure them, we might be able to usse a virus to wipe out the Phalanx. Jorgan is going to try to turn the virus into a weapon that means..he'll be able to cotnrol everyone stop him plz! Damn it Void's getting control, bai Love you Marie.
"Riya turns to Terrel, not recognizing him because of the symbiote, but feeling he's familar, she sends out a massive gust of wind sending away an attacking Phalanx, as Isiah gets up, having been infected, he charges forward he stabs her with the Mursama guard, spreading the infection, and she falls down, shaking violently."

Isiah: HAHA! FOOLISH HUMANS
Riya:D...damn
"Kano sighed."
Kano: I suppose my Odinforce, and the Runes are sealed...and most of your magic has been sapped by the Void, and Keeth has never mastered the Zarathos.
Keeth: Meh, anyway I just devised...a plan to defeat Blackheart, the Penance Stare.
Kano: HE has no soul
Keeth: But he often steals them, if we get him to absorb an evil soul, or someone who's caused large amoutns of pain, I can defeat him with the Penance Stare, and he'll never be a problem again regardless of his immortality.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:21 pm

*Terrell"s eyes widen underneath the suit.*

Terrell: Isiah! You fucking bitch!

*Terrell charged Isiah with his hands now shifted into blades. In the back of his mind, he doesn't know what he he's gonna do about Riya. Why was she shaking like that? Would he have to save her again?*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:28 pm

"Yamairo curses his own stupidity, but reacts to Milo's words in an instant. He teleports over to the first Shi-ar he sees. Suddenly, a blast of information floods his brain, and he freezes the Shi-ar's brains for a few seconds, enough to knock it out"

Yamairo: Wha...the

"He grabs his left arm. Without thinking about it too much, he grabs the Shi-ar, focuses on everyone from his team (not including Hunter) and teleports out of there"

"Meanwhile, Hunter has lowered his bow and sighs. He's nearly out of energy, having created well over a few hundred swords not to mention all the Broken Arrows he also created."

Hunter: I can't pursue this

"Without a seconds notice, he leaves the roof before he's spotted again"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Manda: The SXM, well Yama's group which came, has left again.
Justin: What?
Tesla: Damn... we missed them?
Manda: You guys where busy.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Zach: Ah great..YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED US DUMB ASS!
"Riya charges forward grabbing Mikey, and biting into his rock skin, tossing him aside, she sends out geothermal heat at the cabin, but Wave coutners with a blast of sound,"

Alex: THE HELL!? RIYA CALM

"Riya jumps at him, but he renders her unconsciouence with ease, as Nate comes out as Rulk."

Nate: What's going on?!
Chulance: damn it the virus...milo talked about..
Nate: Virus?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Manda: Oh yes, distract you guys mid battle so the enemy can kill your asses, good idea Zach.
Justin: Doesn't matter. Are you tracking them now.
Manda: I still have a lock on the group at the moment.
Justin: Tell us where they go, if they disappear, we'll go towards their last known location and attempt to trail them.
Manda: Very well.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Yamairo: It seems the Phalanx released it to get the Shi-ar to attack. Alex...see if you can find anything

(what do we don about Amber, Keeth and Kano)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Alex: Alright then, damn it problem is I don't have much equipment, I can't make inventions out of thin air,
Keeth: Alright then Amber, where can we find an evil soul?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Tanya: Maybe I can make a clone with matter manipulation, with the power gem, they should be able to create what you want.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Amber: Like I said...we go through the front door

"Amber, without so much as a moments hesitation, rings the doorbell. There's no answer"

Amber: Well...they must know it's us right?

"She rings again. Still no answer"

Amber: That's it

"She charges magic in her hand and punches the doors open. Except, the punch doesn't hit the door, but instead hits Zin, who had just gotten to said doors and opened them. Zin is sent flying across the huge entrance hall and smashes into the stairs that lead to the upper floors (think those large staircases like in castles)

Amber: Well...shit...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:17 pm

...: Well now, we have visitors.

*The group has to dodge a eruption of energy, spreading out while jumping back as Shawkun land where the explosion took place.*

Shawkun: So, why have you come this time. If you wanted a fight, you wouldn't of ring the doorbell.
Kano: Then why are you attacking.
Shawkun: What, that easily avoidable blast I did for the hell of it, please, I don't consider that a attack, just fun.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:29 pm

Alex: Hmm..even so..it won't be the right equipment, you can create a clone with super intellect, and matter, then fetch me my lab equipment.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:30 pm

"Amber smiles warmly, but gives off such killer intent Shawkun feels a shiver down his spine, suddenly remembering the woman that overpowered a B Class seal with sheer force of will, injured Black Heart and nearly murdered them all on a whim"

Amber: "still smiling" Take me to see Iliria...alright?
Shawkun: Follow me

"The 4 of them descend the stair cases to the basement, where the large room from before, nor repaired, lies. Zin is left knocked out with broken bones. Anna is coming down the stairs to see what's happening, finds him, and sighs"

Anna: Not again...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Shawkun: He'll life.
Kano: Not going to help your partner?
Shawkun: No. He's fine, we'll see to him in time. Now, shall we continue.

*He leads them to Ilira.*

Shawkun: Ilira, we have guest. Someday, I certainly must have that girls power. Not yet though, not until he opportunity arises. Make yourself's comfortable.

*Tanya nods and creates the clones Alex asked for, then started creating what he needed.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next