Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising part 14.

+2
FunnyGuy
justinlynch3
6 posters

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising part 14.

Post by Chulance Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:25 pm

"Carmen pauses, and all the furniture vanishes having placed it in an apartment room in GTA 4"

Carmen: "Smiles" Alright then, I'm up for anything, where's your "old" place?
Milo: Alright then team! Were the Shadow X Men. Alright, we've saved the world multiple times! Were going to keep saving the world, but were not going to be pushed around! Were not going to stand for injustice, if HAMMER messes with us! WE MESS WITH THEM! EVERYBODY READY TO FIGHT!?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Jim: Fuck yes!!
Luke: Any time.
Justin: Ready as I'll ever be.
Tiffany: Looking forward to it, sounds fun. Smile
Tesla: Lets just get to it.
Sandra: Ready whenever you guys are.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:41 pm

"Carmen grabs James and takes him to the warehouse as well"

James: Alright then...someone call?
Yamairo: You're late

"Yamairo and James grin at each other. Harry cracks his fists"

Harry: Yama...do the honors

"And the next second, the SXM is on Genosha Island, smack down in the center. Alarms go off at the sensing of mutants"

Yamairo: SXM...MOVE OUT!

----

"Katy is seen walking along the hallways of the mansion. She was just stepping out for a while when she gets a chill down her spine. She checks behind her to find Anna"

Anna: Oh...hey Skank...
Katy: I'm...sorry?
Anna: Or...do you prefer slut?

"Anna is staring her down with enmity in her eyes"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:49 pm

"Milo raises his arms happy, as HAMMER agents raised there guns, he moved at super speed easily avoiding anti mugen bullets he grabbed one soldier,and tossed him into the sky, while another agent charged with a knife, he grabbed the knife and jabbed it into the agent's chest, before kicking him away, sending him flying into the garage area"

Milo: YES!
Agent: BRING DOWN VENTRO!

"More Agents began to fire at him, the bullets richoett off his skin, and he moves at super speed, grabbing there guns he causes them both to explode, taking out both men, and looking at another sniper, he moves forward grabbing the snipper who's pissing on his pants"

Sniper: Pl..please..I have a family..I
Milo: Oh shut it wihner.

"Milo sends the man back to his home, Kujon has summoned Jedi from Star Wars who were fighting against HAMMER agents, and twelve HAMMER Drones approach the island unleashing repulsor rays, while Chulance has grabbed two guns, Zach doing the same, both shooting at agents, and using there powers to cause the bullets to hit, while mikey is in rock form, sending out shards of rocks into Agents"

Mikey: SLICE AND DICE!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yHuuBZgif0

Harry: We got the main base
Me: Leave it to us

"Both Harry and Filipe take flanks and head straight for the main base, with me blasting the base with ice and freezing everything in the main floor, and Harry blasting the towers and making sure no communication can reach or leave the base"

Harry: Alrighty...

"Meanwhile, the drone army in the air is faced with lighting storms from the skies above them. The entire island is engulfed in a storm, as Isabel stands in the center like a maestro conducting her orchestra. She brings down wind, lightning and ice upon the armies of robots, as even the rain acts like bullets against her enemies, each blow deadly and with little expenditure of power. All the while, her face remains serene and graceful, as if it's all natural."

"Isabel": Come forth if you want...but you can't stop me.

"On the ground, Yamairo is taking down agents one by one, cutting them in non lethal spots and then teleporting them away from the island to random places. As he's faced with an extra large drone, it's quickly cut in half without even a moments notice, as Yamairo continues, his rune sword glowing as the drone explodes"

"Meanwhile, James is smack still in the middle of a battlefield...with agents serving as his personal army, protecting and attacking for him.

"Marie is taken to the attack as well, making herself wind and blowing through ranks of enemies, easily taking each of them down with wind grapples that send them flying into walls, ground or high into the air"

"William as taken is carbon form and easily takes bullets and other attacks. He dodges the anti mugen with increased reflexes and slams his fist into a nearby agent, nearly breaking his jaw"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:58 pm

*Katy chuckles slightly, she realizes quickly what this is about.*

Katy: I see, so you know already?

*She turns to face Anna.*

Katy: You upset I killed Troy? The man was a idiot anyway. And Joe did use to be my boyfriend way back before I met any of you. We simply worked out our differences. So now what? You want a fight, I'll give you one.

*At Genosha Metallic spreads out liquid metal along the floors, as approaching soldiers step on it, they are encased in metal. Luke has gone organic metal and are plowing troops of soldiers. Tesla and Sandra focus on incoming drones. Jim makes a large sand spiked club, using it to bash invading forces as Tiffany copy's a drones lazer ability.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:03 pm

"Anna takes steps towards her. She is seething. Katy has effectively betrayed everyone. Sure she can't say it right now, and more importantly, it's not even about the others...it's about him"

Anna: What?

"Anna punches her down, as Katy's left bleeding from the mouth"

Anna: I can say I've loved two people in my life, kind of like you...both of them are dead. I would never have dreamed of harming them. And more importantly, I'd never speak ill of them.

"Anna starts to glow, her eyes turning red"

Anna: You just insulted Troy out of spite...or out of grief. Maybe you need to be reminded of something. That yes, we're mercenaries that work for the highest bidder, and that loyalties to us are nothing...but to love another person...is an entirely different thing

"Anna goes for a punch. The next second, the hallway explodes. Down bellow in the dungeon, Iliria is seen sitting in her chair"

Iliria: I am not paying for this...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:10 pm

*Terrell didn't like Riya questioning his whereabouts last night. Everything would be back to normal by tomorrow night, so he figured that this thing shouldn't be pressed on.*

Terrell: Baby it's nothing.

*Before Riya could respond again, he kissed her deeply. Something inside him really wanted him to tell her though. She was his support.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:18 pm

*Katy has escaped the blast, reappearing out of the explosions range. She spits a bit of blood, wiping her mouth.*

Katy: What the fuck does this have to do with you anyway. So I spoke ill about Troy, I have the fucking right to speak my damn mind.

*She readies herself for the next attack, already in water form. Upon spotting Anna, she sends back a fast moving wave of water, filling the area it's in, like a tidal wave, destroying whatever it hits.*

Katy: Don't think I won't rip the very blood from your body like I did that sniper that tried to kill me.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njqqFi-eiU0&feature=related

"Anna dodges the blow and appears in front of Katy, her eyes still glowing red."

Anna: Go ahead and try!!

"Anna blasts kinetic energy into Katy's water body, causing an energy blast to erupt inside it and dispelling it across the entire room"

Anna: You have no idea what you've just provoked on yourself...How mad I am right now...

----

"Isabel is still easily taking down drones, being joined by Marie in a joint air and wind attack"

"Yamairo has taken down several waves of agents around him, as the remaining ones fear approach"

"Meanwhile, the main HQ on Genosha is already mostly destroyed in several areas. Inside it, Harry and me are taking care of the drones and agents"

Harry: Come on HAMMER...bring it!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:43 pm

*Katy reforms right in front of Anna, in the same place she was hit by the attack, and immediately blast Anna back with a quick blast.*

Katy: Fine!!

*Katy quickly fills the area with countless amounts of small water projectiles, all tipped with ice.*

Katy: And frankly, I don't give a shit how mad you are. It's my damn life, I'll do as I please.

*The projectiles, like a rain of arrows, shoot towards Anna at a rapid pace.*

*Tiffany is still helping blast drones. Sandra and Tesla has split apart helping take out soldiers and drones alike. Metallic by this point has a almost maze of metal statures of soldiers now encased in metal. The occasional drone that nears him are spiked by long metal spikes which shoot from the now metal coated ground.*

Justin: Sorry HAMMER, but from now on, this is my domain. Enter if you dare.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:30 pm

"The water passes right through Anna as she continues to glow, her eyes still red"

Anna: You really think you can kill me? What do you think makes your water move?

"Anna pushes her palms forward. The next second, Katy can't even move herself. Anna calmly walks towards her"

Anna: This is it...kinetic energy is what allows people to move. If I want...you can't even budge.

"Anna pushes her closed fist back about to blow up Katy"

----

"Meanwhile, the Genosha HAMMER director is in a state of shock. His island is slowly being overrun and he can't call for help"

Director: FUCK! Damn it! Get me the HQ right no-

"As he was talking to the communicator, he stops. In front of him, Yamairo and James appear, Yamairo with his sword out dripping blood"

Yamairo: Hello...my name is Jikoku Dono...
James: We're here to...negotiate your surrender

Director: Oh shit...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Katy: tsk, I shouldn't be surprised your this strong, you did fight that bastard Sefroit. I guess since your body is in a state of energy, you have nothing I can control right now, and any attack would appear to be a wasted effort would it not? *light laugh* I'm pretty much screwed am I? Still, what do you think any of this will accomplish in the end? You want me to regret what I did, admit a mistake, is that what you want to hear? Well sorry, relationships start, some last, and some die. Get use to it, Troy is the enemy, I killed him. No more to it then that.

*Virus, Jason, and Kelly all take a seat.*

Virus: First order of business. Before we can establish a fully functional base of operation. We need a few things. First a definite base of operation.
Jason: Nightmare suggest his old place. Might need some repairs, but that's only combat areas. The base section itself should be there.
Virus: Hmm, we'll check it out. Next we need a way of being concealed from telepath's and trackers. Easiest way to do this would be to get ourselves a telepath, preferably a decently strong one. And speaking of trackers, having ourselves one wouldn't be a bad idea either. A little help on those harder to find targets. By that time more members should have gathered. Then we'll put our plans into action.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:27 pm

"As the fighting continues, suddenly, the drones and agents start retreating. At the office, Yamairo has his adamantium katana aimed right at the Directors throat"

Yamairo: Good man
Director: Screw you...

----

Anna: Troy wasn't the enemy...he was the condition. You joined Iliria UNDER that condition. What's your reason for waiting to be on HER side? You had no reason. All that matters to us is OURSELVES and if you value your own happiness so little...you're not mercenary...you're just a puppet. Like your brother was to Nightmare. Is that all you are Katy Karma? A puppet?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:57 pm

*The question, more then anything else by far annoys Katy, for she had no real answer to it, since she herself was unsure of her own reasoning. She knew how she felt towards Troy, Joe, and Jin, but didn't know why she felt this way. She meant it when she said Troy was the enemy, but again, didn't know why she felt this way towards him. It wasn't long ago she almost killed Joe, and now, suddenly, she's back together with him. And Jin, why the sudden use to follow her older brother's footsteps.

Katy didn't say a word, just looked at Anna. There was no reasoning, no reason why she felt this way. Her memories, her emotions, none of it matches up, one is the opposite from the other. Then the realization, she had been played as a puppet all this time, blindly following Jin's lead, killing Troy under Iliria's order. Although she still feels no need to remorse, this thought became more infuriating then anything else.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Anna: Yeah...it sucks doesn't it? Being played on by others, being used. Zin and Ren did the same, albeit they never once wanted me to be unhappy. They just need my help and that was the only way

"She drops the hold on her"

Anna: At least I have that...they're my friends, and they'd never turn their back on me...neither would he if he could. "this last part was a whisper more to herself than to Anna" But you. You killed someone who as there for you and for what? For you brother who's nothing but a puppet? For Iliria who cares nothing for others. Yeah...smart move Karma

"Anna turns her back to her and leaves throw the hallway, leaving Katy to her own thoughts"

Anna: I hope she realizes what was done to her...I can't tell her directly but...I need to help her
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:44 pm

*As Anna made her way down the hall, there was a clap from a corridor that turned off, and Jin was seen leaning against the way.*

Jin: My my, impressive work Anna. Your quite determined to make this hard for me, are you. I got her on my side, got her to cut her ties with the SXM, and your just itching to fuck it all up. Very well, we'll see.

*Jin stands.*

Jin: I also don't like being called a puppet. I wouldn't of been with Nightmare, the SXM, or Shawkun unless there was something I wanted out of it. Well, I'll be seeing you around Anna.

*Jin walks away in a opposite direction from the direction Anna was heading.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:47 pm

"Milo waves his hand shrinking several soldiers, and send out beams of energy to eradicate there bodies, before finally sending out razor sharp wind cutting all the shrunken soldiers up into pieces, while Chulance had a sword created for him by Milo, and Kujon moved in punching two guards with a fist made of energy, when his hands began to dissipate into energy, Kujon groaned, as his other hand started to dissipate, and his eyes began glowing, Guards moved in, but Zach makes all the guns misfire, and Chulance adapted sending out a beam of energy"

Chulance: YEA! TAKE THAT RACISTS!
Zach: TAG TEAM!

"Nate meanwhile has entered the Rulk state and is sitting down half asleep, all the attacks bouncing off of him, and Leah is also asleep yawning."

Mikey: TAKE THAT!

"Mikey charges, as an anti mugen bullet chips off part of his shoulder he screams out, another one hits him in the chest area, and he backs up, summoning rocks to fill up his wounds, as a torrent of anti mugen bullets are used, when suddenly Mikey leaps in the air, and a massive blast of electricity hits the anti mugen bullets, Blot is seen pissed off and surrounded in electricity"

Blot: I've made it to this fight, thanks for the message Ms. Fuller

"Mikey hits the ground with a thud clutching his stomach, while Blot sends out concussive blasts of electricity, and Milo sends out a spear of admantium into a soldier's heart, and he summons another spear, charging forward he stabs a man, pulls the spear out, and throws it forward, before using telekenesis to disarm agents, and then using Technopathy takes control of the Drones, and turns them against the agents"

Milo: TAKE THAT HAMMER!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:53 pm

"Yamairo teleports in front of the fighting and stops it"

Yamairo: GUYS! ENOUGH! They're done, retreating...let them be

"Indeed the HAMMER forces were retreating from the island, as the director of the local HQ had given the order previously"

---

Anna: No...you're just a puppet to your conditioning.

"Anna makes a snarky voice to imitate Jin"

Anna: "Oh poor is me. Mommy and daddy didn't give me enough attention so I'm going to take it all out on little sis who had the attention. I'm going to make her like me..."

"She chuckles as Jin stops, his fist crackling"

Anna: See the problem with you is that you can't get over yourself. Katy cried when she killed Troy. She did her job regardless of this. The job in question was just a stupid one to undertake...but she had just arrived at this kind of life, she couldn't know. You manipulated her. She was heartbroken to kill him...because no matter WHAT you do to her, she's still better than you'll ever be. And one more thing...she's a better mercenary, assassin and freelancer than you'll ever be as well, because she can value her own life, not just revenge because of her daddy issues

"Anna turns around and continues to walk away"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:14 pm

*Jin continues his own way, obviously displeased, if not even annoyed at Anna's comment.*

Jin: She could turn out to be trouble.

*Meanwhile Katy made her way back to her room. The more she thought about it, the less her actions made any sense. With the memories she had, why do she feel this way. How had she changed so much in so short of a time, and why. She searched for any reason to explain her actions, her feelings, her reasoning, but there was nothing. Frustration sets in, and Katy sent a blast of water clean through the building. Nothing seemed to match up, to make sense at all.*

*The group starts to regroup as HAMMER retreats from Genosha.*

Justin: This is unlikely over. They'll want to retake Genosha, I feel we'll have to fight stronger forces then this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:40 pm

Yamairo: Let them try. This place is now ours. And we'll announce it to the world. To all mutants who wish for peace. This island will serve the purpose what it was suppose to serve. And I'll be damned if I'll allow anyone to change that...

"Yamairo aims his sword at the retreating HAMMER agents and makes a cutting motion"

Yamairo: Let them come...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:54 pm

*Tiffany looks on, kinda disappointed.*

Tiffany: Aww, their running away...
Jim: They damn well better.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:26 pm

*Sandra appears to be thinking about something as everyone else celebrates their victory. She stands up and walks over to Milo.*

Sandra: I don't know if you trust me or not right now, but we need to talk.
Milo: About what? Wait, is this about...

*Sandra nods agreeingly.*

Sandra: There might be danger heading our way, if she is right, and we all need to be at our strongest to combat it.

*Joe enters the room Katy is in, a clean hole blasted by Katy allows him to see outside. Katy looks at Joe.*

Katy: Why...
Joe: ... why... what?
Katy: These memories, they say you tried to kill me. Why then, do I have feelings for you? Why is it none of this makes sense, my being here, with you... and him? WHY do I feel I can trust you two, with the memories I have? Tell me why!!

*Joe expected an ass kicking, but Katy simply sat on her bed, awaiting a answer. Joe neared, and sat beside her.*

Joe: I don't know why, I'm... just glad you decided to give me another chance.
Katy: Really, you don't know why?
...: No, he don't, but I do.

*Katy looks to see Jin, the images in her mind urges her to attack, but she restrains herself.*

Jin: You want to know about your so called "memories". I'll tell you all them, and when I do, you'll know why I don't trust SXM or anyone related to them, including our "allie" Anna.

*Meanwhile deep within the darkness of space, a fleet of various sized ships are seen. These look like the invading ships of a familiar enemy, with some ships large and round. But the large number of ships are small, designed and shaped for speed.*

*Cloy had easily picked up a familiar signal, one he never expected to hear again. Standing on the roof of the Avengers base, he looks to the sky, not for drones or HAMMER in general, but for something else. The Avengers already know of the situation that's about to arise, as Cloy had already informed them.*

Cloy: Here they come again.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:21 pm

"Milo uses his abilities to repair teh damage, and generate tons of food including BBQ ribs, fried chicken, and an assortment of food in celebration as well as cans of soda's including sprite, coke, as well as alcoholic beverages when Sandra comes to him, he kisses Marie, and grabs a can of soda"

Milo: Sandra, look, I'm just trying to help you, your..emotions have....caused you to not think out some situations. Don't worry I'll get your family back.

"He smiled sipping his soda, and heading back to the others."
Cyber: The Predators...are returning?

"Kano is drinking a beer snuggled up on the couch with Tanya laying against his chest, he was watching "Smallville" he didn't care much for the Predators, Dale was eating some chips, also drinking a beer on another part of the couch, while Surfer was standing on his board looking up at the sky"

Surfer: These invaders..they threaten my new home..
Kairi: Don't worry Norrin we'll win, we'll stop them.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Sandra: Looks like she was right, I doubt Milo is just going to pass back the avatar status that easily.

*Jin stands, leaning against the wall. Joe looks at him, a hint of anger as he knows he's about to feed Katy some bullshit story to feed off her emotions.*

Joe: Damnit Jin, haven't you done enough to Katy, your own fucking sister.
Katy: You know something, tell me.
Jin: Why do you love a man you hate? Why do you hate a man you supposedly loved? Why do you respect me if you hate me? Are these the questions bothering you, are those images in your mind tormenting you?
Katy: Get to the damn point!!
Jin: It's simply, SXM has a number of telepath's on hand. Those memories, simply fake. Placed there as a attempt to turn you against us. And Anna, she's on good terms with those SXM bastards. You shouldn't believe a damn word any of them says, my dear sister. Their a bunch of bullshiters and manipulators. Think about it, would you of really killed a man you loved?

*Joe has one arm around Katy, his free hand grips the bed sheets tightly as Joe listens to Jin's bullshit story. Joe didn't give a shit about SXM, but he did love Katy once more. What bothered him most, was that though Jin didn't show it, Joe knew he was taking pure pleasure in this, and it made Joe's blood boil.*

*As the ships approach the blue planet Earth, they spread out around the planet. They didn't attack just any city this time, they had their targets. The large ships, remaining in space, took their positions. At the same time, 3 fire a powerful powerful blast.*

Sandra: Milo wait, I know I made some mistakes but...

*Her sentence was cut short as Genosha was consumed in a bright red beam of energy. The powerful blast, left nothing of Genosha, merely a large hole in the ground, so deep that the flooding ocean seem to do nothing to fill it.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next