Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising part 14.

+2
FunnyGuy
justinlynch3
6 posters

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising part 14.

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Marco: Right with ya.

*Cloy and Near are left in the same room*

Cloy: Watch duty it is, apparently.

*Smith simply smiled.*

Smith: Time to get busy Kathy.

*Tesla is walking with Chulance when they notice a plane landing. The two hurry over to see Angie's group.*

Tesla: What the... what are you 3 doing here?
Angie: Well, options aren't exactly plentiful. Plus we need help finding some people.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Namini: Wait...Amber was...and you already know about...

"As Milo fills her in, Namini is left in complete shock"

Namini: Not her too...damn it!! Alright, here's what I know. Shari disappeared about 3 nights ago. And she took...them with her
Milo: Them...wait you don't mean
Namini: Yeah. Izoru's eyes. I asked you to save those because we never found a permanent solution to the eyesight predicament of her mutation. And now...she's gone and taken those
Milo: Which means...if she's done the same as Madara...theoretically
Namini: Not theoretically. Confirmed. Damn it, and she had the gall to go after Amber.

"Namini takes a deep breath"

Namini: I know you hate my living guts Milo, but this is now my business too...I'm going to end this once and for all. If she's going to do exactly what her family did...then I'll finish that damned blood line right then and there.

---

James: Kano! About time.
Kano: I bring bad news I am afraid

"Kano explains what happened with Amber"

James: What so she was...damn it, we were right
Manny: Wait, but Sandra was monitoring her...how did she
James: Who knows, and frankly who cares. This Fior kid is starting to be a problem, and now an Uchiha is in the mix as well. This is has officially gotten full red alert from all superhero fronts.
Aaron: Agreed
Yamairo: Same...and Isabel...that damned kid
Aaron: I still don't know what the kid looks like beyond his powers

"Yamairo and James describe him, and just then, Manny and Aaron look at each other in shock"

Aaron: It's him!!
Manny: That kid from the Norman thing! The kid that sold us the info on the Inner Circle. The Camorra kid. Heck...we may know where exactly he is!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:04 pm

"Kathy spots Arthur, and rushes over to him"

Kathy: Arthur..what's going on!?
"Chulance draws a sword, and launches himself forward, as Claire intends to cause him pain, he adapts, reaching her he slashes at her, but Jade tries to use her power on him, he resists, when suddenly there helicopter is flipped over by Mickey in rock form"

Mikey: THATS THE BITCH WHO STABBED ME!?
Chulance: MIKEY WHOO BACK UP!
MIkey: TESLA COME ON!? There probably here for Zulan, they know he's here damn it.

"suddenly Mikey is reduced to the size of an ant, and Alice is fool sized"

Alice: Now what's this about..Zulan being here hmm
Mikey: Shi-
Milo: Fine then we'll work together, and Keeth will help if he wants Amber back
Keeth: damn it fine, how do we track Shari.
Ganta: Hmm this is very good indeed, I can use some of my army to provide a distraction if you please.
Kano: Alright Fior is obviously powerful, let's move in and bring him down, I can locate him easily.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Dracarot: Well, we survived, come on lets get to headquarters and try and figure out everything that's going on and try get a decent meal into our systems, Because I think if it weren't for the fact I had nothing to eat for a few months, I'd be losing my lunch right about here Next time though, we're hijacking a plane.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Manny: No need. He's obviously at the Camorra families base of operations. Lets hope that the others are there
Yamairo: And where is this place?
Manny: Well it's in NY, at

"As Manny describes the area, Yamairo disappears a second later"

Manny: Wait...what?
James: HE WENT AFTER THEM ALONE! FUCKS SAKE! Kano, take someone and go after him now!!!

----

Namini: If could do that, I would have. I can't track her. We need to figure out why she would want to kidnap Amber...or why who's telling her to do it would, rather
Keeth: You trying to excuse her?
Namini: No, but it's a fact she has no plausible reason to do this alone. She's following orders...like a stupid idiot

---

Arthur: No idea lass, but thin's have gotten outta hand
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Tesla: Great Chu... if they didn't know...
Angie: We do now. Damnit where is he!?
Tesla: Screw you.

*As Angie raises her arm, Tesla enters diamond form. Angie's blast sends Tesla crashing back into a building. Tesla recovers inside.*

Tesla: Damnit.

*Before Tesla can counter attack, liquid metal raises from the ground trapping Alice, Jade, and Cliare by surprise and encasing them. Angie is left with only her head uncovered. Justin is seen approaching.*

Justin: Someone contact James. Now, Angie right. Your friends aren't dead, not yet anyway. Now, what are you doing here?
Alice: Why do you think we're here.
Tesla: They want Zulan.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:54 pm

Emma: Haha, that would be fun, breaking into a place with planes, I've seen movies like that, maybe we should get some food, and see a movie? I'm sure there's a place here where we can grab some movies, or hell this place has internet.
Kathy: great.. Smith, what do you say? we met the Avengers, told us to stay here, help out from getting information frmo the inside, I bet I can infiltrate the higher offices, Arthur want to help?
Kano: AARON COME ON!

"He grabs Aaron, and they teleport to the Cammora family's place, Kano already gathering electricity, whipping out Mjllioner"

Kano: Dam nit Aaron, we need to get Yamairo, and this kid.
Keeth: Or you can't stand that maybe your little friend has gone bat shit crazy
Milo: Enough, look, I have Keeth's ability, I should be able to track her, me and him both can track people like us, want us to try?
Chulance: I'll get James. JAMES! some idiots came to get Zulan, tell Carmen to trap them, and get a shrink ray to get MIkey back to normal.
Mikey: I HATE THIS POWER!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Dracarot: Sounds good, but we better let the rest of crew know I'm alive first otherwise we'll scare out the entire restaurant and theater when "Dracarot's Ghost" comes stumbling in. Although that would guarantee us good seating...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:04 pm

James: What?! Damn it! Carmen! We have unwanted guest, With all these problems I didn't pay attention to the psy barriers

----

"Yamairo arrives inside a larger room than the lab. It seems said lab was the basement and this room is above it, a living room large enough to hold about 20 people. In the center, is Amber"

Yamairo: Amber!

"Amber seems slightly out of it. Just then, Yamairo hears someone behind him. The man, Fior and Shari are already there"

Fior: How did
Man: Easy my lad. He tracked us thanks to YOU helping the resistance on the Martillo's behalf during Jorgan's little stunt"
Yamairo: YOU! Where's Isabel
Man: You mean my homunculus. I merely retrieved something that belonged to me...no need to get so alarmed

"At the mention of Isabel as an object, Yamairo looses it. He draws his sword and stops time to slash the man's head clean off, but when he goes to do it, there's a black flame shield already waiting for him. Time restarts as he dodges. Shari is in front of him, shielding her 'employer'"

Yamairo: You...how were you that fast
Shari: That is none of your business. And you "points to the man" wake up Amber already...I'm sure the rest of them will come running here instantly, and we can use that thing Amber has in her to drive them off
Man: I'd rather not risk it...but you're right. They do have Fusion, the Odinson and the Ghost Rider on their side...better no risk it...

"Amber seems to come too, and smiles"

----

Aaron: Yeah, you're right we need to

"Just then, the wall above them gets blasted open and Yama comes flying out, shielded by the Rune Blade's defense rune. Amber is floating just outside the hole with a grin"

Amber: Kano...Aaron. So nice of you to join us?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:17 pm

Smith: I'm sure you can Kathy, but hey, we should tag along.

Justin: So, Zulan.
Angie: Yes, where is he!!?
Tesla: You'll find out soon.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:01 pm

"Emma laughed a bit, as they headed into the head-quarters where the SXM were gathered, Emma spotted James, wondering if he'd picked her up"

Emma: JAMSIE! Hey, were BAACK! Very Happy
Carmen: Aaah Aah ok, friends of Zulan YEA! I can play some games. Dun worry Jamsie, if your stressed out, we can head to the room. Wink

"She winked at him, while using her power to trap Alice, Angie, Claire, and Jade inside her dimension, appearing within Call of Duty, Soldiers opening fire, now powerless the girls ran for there lives, with soldiers opening fire in every direciton, Ikon was also inthis game, holding a gun opening shots on some soldiers, heading inside"

Ikon: Damn it..what is this place..some sick entertainment, Being trapped as a Soldier in some video game, forced to play my role and death is the consequence. But If I am to die..what happens to my soul?
Milo: Enough of this let's all head back to Genosha, so we can find out what the hell is going on with this stiatuion, come on Namini, Keeth.

"He teleports the three of them back to Genosha, instantly arriving he gains information about the current situation"

Milo: Just...great..Fior..Shari...Amber, all working together, and the shadows can cause..us tog et pissed or some shit, I'll be back, Namini Keeth you two go help the others.

"He sends them to Kano, and Aaron, before teleporting to the X Force base, telling the group there what's going on"

Milo: So Fawkes? Shawkun what do we do now?Maybe if Shawkes can absorb Amber's soul, we can end this, find out what's wrong with her?
Kano: Amber..your traitorous Witch? I'm sensing..great..evil coming from her Aaron..use lethal force, Yamairo I know you are against it but do the same.
Kathy: I want your help, so if I got knocked or something, I don't get stepped on.
"Dave has teleported over to SAndra, huging her practically squeezing her"

Dave: MANNY!? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY WIFE!?>
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Dracarot: And you will find that your forces are now up one Dracarot, freshly returned from the after life with a side of new tricks with his powers...

Last edited by Dracarot on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:11 pm

*Angie ran, grabbing a gun from a dead soldier and quickly ducking for cover. The rest of the girls hide behind something for cover, and Angie has a "hey, what the hell" moment.*

Angie: HEY!! Find a gun, help me here!!

*Angie started returning fire on the soldiers.*

Angie: Shit, we're are we, why don't our powers work?

Smith: Kathy, you know you have our support. Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MF1AAwZEbk

Yamairo: I'm already using lethal force

"Aaron looks at Yamairo's technique. Certainly not the passive blade it usual is, but an aggressive and destructive version. Isabel getting kidnapped...has sent him over the edge. He doesn't care about his ideals so long as that woman he loves is saved"

Aaron: Be careful guys

Amber: Oh dear...the god of thunder...oh wow is me...

"Amber grins and stretches her arms out, and forms a larger version of the Dragu Slave. He blasts it forward only for Yama to erase it from time, and slash the air, the attack rune glowing and sending an energy wave towards her. She reacts by shielding herself with the shadow coming from her body"

Amber: I feel this is unfair...lets...even the odds

"The shadow suddenly stretches out to the floor. What comes next can only be described as a horror show. From the shadow, as if rising from dripping mucus, a warped, skinless version of Nate, the Red Hulk, stares down the 3 heroes. He's no longer Nate...he's a depraved, desecrated version...his body only has one mind set...kill. Kill everything, Destroy everything, annihilate everything. It opens it's mouth"

Red Hulk: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!

"An earth shattering war cry, deafening and terror striking in nature. As if death itself has appeared in the form of the giant"

Amber: Now then...be a dear and handle me Yamairo and Aaron. I'll deal with mister thunder god himself

----

Fawkes: But Milo, he can't access her soul right now...something is stopping him. It's cut off...along with everything that it's killed
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:20 pm

Shawkun: As much as I... hmm, hate to say it. It is true, I cannot get their souls. And this person has a nice collection to, the fiction guy, Red Hulk, and of course this persons original power.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Milo: Great..just..great Shawkun, then we can get Amber's soul can't you? She has immense powers, but there's no limit to what you contain once you have the very soul right? And Fawkes..what if we kill Amber? can he get her soul, or is the same force protecting her soul? Maybe we should investigate her place, she's invoked something powerful, and evil, maybe some cosmic magical force?
Kano: Oh great..so this can resserect deceased versions of it's foes, Amber I do not know what has happened, But I have no pity for you and your actions.

"As he says this Keeth appears int he Ghost Rider form with Namini as a result of Milo's teleportation, and Keeth is in shock as, Kano sends out a massive bolt of thunder'"

Kano: I WILL SLAY YOU!
Keeth: AMBER AMBER AMBER!

"He's instantly fueled by the Zarathos's rage."
Kathy: Alright then let's do this, we move in grab the files they have, I think I have a flash drive, Ezekiel gave me back in my SXM days, then we get any information the FBI is hiding, and get it to the SXM, hopefully it can help out with the mass murder chaos, Arthur cover for us.

"Kathy grabs Smith, shrinking both of them to ant size, she brings a car up to there size, and they head off into the FBI's private storage area."
"Suddenly Claire is shot, yelling out, German Soldiers are moving in on her, opening fire, not to mention a sniper, who appears like Carmen, who's possessed the sniper, she grins, opening fire another bullet heads towards Claire, but Jade pushes her out of the way, and they all rush into a house, the smell of rotting corpses and blood within dosen't stop them, as the door is broken they head into the kitchen area,getting to the ground."

Alice: Damn it..were under the control of a powerfu lmutant, definently omega Jade can you use your own ability to override this mutants and escape
Jade: No damn it..there stronger then me...wait..oh shit..this I'm a gamer, this is like CAll of Duty..nbut..it maks no sense.

"As she says this, German Soldiers began coming in, and Claire is panicking in immense pain."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Fawkes: Milo all this is hypothetical at the very best without knowing what it IS that's controlling her. All we know is that it's evil

----

Amber: More...just great

"Amber grins, as the shadows again give rise to more enemies. Peter and Kujon, also rise from the shadows. Their skin is distinctively darker"

Peter: oh...I'm alive....good.

"Peter and Kujon seem to have sanity but...their life is forfeit. Their thoughts are like Nate's...kill everything and destroy everything"

Peter: Lets finish this then

"With another deafening roar, the battle starts. Aaron is the first to get attack, having to block a punch from the Rulk. HIs armor nearly gives in"

Aaron: Oh dear god Alex I love you for helping me build this one. The upper limits of strength JUST survive this

"Wasting no time, he pushes himself back and blasts Rulk in the face with a repulsor blast, using kinetic force to push him back, albeit with no effect. Nate just plows through it and like a mad warrior, berserker, he punches Aaron miles away"

Rulk: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARARAAAAAAAAAR

"Meanwhile, Peter and Yamairo are locked in combat, with Yamairo having the upper hand. Just then, he uses his sword's defense rune to block out an amaterasu blast coming from bellow him, and then unsheathes the Odinsword to block a direct punch coming from above. Fior and Shari have joined the battle"

Fior: Woops...wrong move

"Yamairo suddenly gets propelled backwards. Shari attempts to go for another but

Namini: SHINRA TENSEI!!

"Yelling out the attack with all her might, the gigantic gravity shockwave sends Fior, Shari and Peter flying in all directions, as Yamairo takes the chance to teleport, putting himself back to back with the sorceress"

Namini: Well...this seems to have gone out of hand...
Yamairo: I have no idea why you're here...but thanks for that

"As they fight their battles, Amber is surrounded by Keeth and Kano. Kano fires a full on godblast at Amber, but she counters perfectly by slicing it with a Ragna Blade. She then uses her other hand to blast Kano with a Dragu Slave, destroying just about every building behind for miles as well"

Amber: Woops...overdid it

-----

"Just as Carmen is about to continue"

James: Carmen! I didn't give you permission to torture them. Stop it at once

"He turns to Enma and Drac"

James: Sorry...anyway, it's good to see you guys again. We're all...completely in mayhem so...you picked a bad time to drop in
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Dracarot: Why what's going on? I know about the chaos that is the U.S. but has it just gotten worse or something?
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:06 pm

James: There's...something evil about. Those mass murders are supernatural in nature. We're dealing them as we speak but...it's hard to keep up and now it seems the cause is Amber gone out of control
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:15 pm

Dracarot: Super natural force in New York? We got our butts out of there just in time Yikes, I wish we could help but at the moment both me and Em are exausted hungry and need to recover our strength a little, so unless theres any immediate assistance we can lend we'll be seeing you.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:57 am

*Terrell chuckled at Riya's complaints, before turning around to face her. He wanted to assure her that he was fine with him. He was actually a lot better than fine right now.*

Terrell: I was just taking a walk on the beach. I haven't been on my feet in a while....

*Terrell began looking around, and then up at the sky. His focus finally centered to Riya.*

Terrell: What's going on?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:29 am

Angie: Great, so we're stuck in here. Damnit, I can't fight a army alone, like this, and I'm already low on ammo. Call of Duty... what the, what kind of ability can send us inside a video game?

*Justin, Chulance and Tesla walk along with their unwanted guest taken care of. They stop by the infirmary to see Manny, and Dave who's sitting by Sandra, who yet to waken up.*

Justin: Ah Manny, your up.
Tesla: You feeling ok? Hmm, how's Sandra?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:59 pm

"Carmengroand, using her ability the scenary faded away, and the girls appeared in a complete abyss of white color, the Limbo between the gate of Truth in Full metal Alchemist, there was nothing, Ikon was in a prison cell in an X Men video game, and Carmen pouted, her sadisitc qualities being held back in"

Carmen :Awww.ok..Jamsie, bu there bad guys...and pllz..im sooo bored. "She Hugs him." I just..need to use my powers..Jamsie..I have to do something, or...we can do something.
"Dave has grabbed Manny, shoving him, while Mikey has now been restored to size thanks to Carmen, "

Dave: DAMN IT WHERES SANDRA!
Riya: Alot..of bad stuff, I spoke to James..New York is crazy, DC too, the Military's there, people are dying, and Sandra's out cold..I think we should help out...I mean what if one of us dies, these killers..are everywhere, and the targets are anyone..even HAMMER agents.
"After speaking to James, Emma, and Dracarot made there way into the SXm's private dining hall, passing through some general hallways, where several mutants were eating, although moer were spread out eating in tehre various restaraunts, or even there homes, many were still stressed and panicked about the World Government's earlier attack on Genosha, although non successful many were scared, Emma settled down, and food appeared at the table, it seemed Milo had used a spell to set it up, that they could use there thoguhts to summon any food they wanted, Emma usmmoned a roast turkey dinner, and a cold glass of wine"

Emma: It's so nice to be back isn't it Drac, I missed this life style, the whole deal, saving people, magical food, all of it.
Milo: Your Right Fawkes..It's just..I can't sit around doing noting is all, I have to be helping out, maybe i should go help Namini, and Keeth deal with..Amber? She's gotten out of control. It's just..I don't know, I've been thinking, if this thing feeds off negative powers, what if it feeds off the Void?
"Kano has already got to his feet, having formeda massive shield made of earth wit Gaea's powers amplifying them with his own Runes energy, the power of the Runes fades away, and he flies into the air, his skin scarred, although no serious wounds yet."

Kano: You think you are mighty, drawing on evil? A True hero draws on sources of good, not interwining with forces of darkness to gain more power! AND YOU ARE EVIL!

"Kano sends out a torrent of thunder bolts, aimed at her, sending them out in rapid succession, and at increadible speeds."

Kano: I SHALL SHOCK YOUR VERY ESSENSE!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:09 pm

"Amber's body is again shielded by the shadows, and she starts to talk in ancient runic languages. She opens her eyes, and Kano's suddenly blasted with a darker version of his lightning"

Amber: Evil isn't bad in of itself. Good and evil are two sides of the same coin, so don't go about lecturing me Kano Odinson. I've had to deal with your Warrior's Madness in the past, and you've killed numerous HAMMER agents to serve your own purposes. There is no one in this world that doesn't have or draw on evil!

"Amber forms two more Ragna Blades and cuts the air. Seen from space, a gigantic X shaped slash travels across the sky, growing in size, with it's center in Kano's position, until it hits the thunder god full on"

"Meanwhile, Yamairo is busy himself. He has to deal with Peter and Fior at the same time, and his time stops don't seem to work due to Peter's infinite speed stopping him from using them in time"

Yamairo: Damn it!!

"As he prepares to get hit again, suddenly, as if sensing Peter's movements, he slashes empty air, catching Peter just as he arrives to hit him"

Yamairo: Why did I know where to slash...

"Yamairo goes for a slash again with his Odinsword, but Fior blocks him. Yamairo suddenly tries a guess, and stops his sword from hitting Fior. As Fior stays there, the standstill ends with all 3 warriors taking a step back"

Yamairo: Fascinating...so you need physical contact to perform whatever power you have huh?
Fior: Oh...yer a smart one aren't ya?

"Rulk has shifted his insane rage to Keeth, running towards him to pound his body in. As Keeth dodges and blasts him with hellfire, causing him ti growl in pain, Keeth's suddenly trapped by chains emerging from thin air"

"It seems that Kujon has called on Enkidu, the chains that held the bull of heaven in place in Mesopotamian mythology"

Kujon: Sorry Keeth...can't let you dodge any further

"Rulk notices his target is restrained and rushes him for another attack"

---

James: I know you have your...needs, yeah lets call it that. But you can't go around torturing our prisoners Carmen. We're heroes remember?

----

Fawkes: I know Milo...I know.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Justin: Dave, calm down, the last thing we need is to start a fight among ourselves. Sandra may be out right now, but she's alive.
Tesla: Yes, I'm sure she'll wake up in time. At least she wasn't consumed by the shadows.

*Angie and the girls look around*

Angie: What the hell, where are we now?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next