Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 15

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 15

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Terrell: Fuck this!

*Terrell breaks away from the group to flank the gods away from Apollo and Artemis' attacks, only to be stopped by Athena.*

Athena: I'd like to know, if this a strategic move you are performing or a bashful one?

*Terrell gave Athena a confused look before he went for the first punch., Athena prepared to counter, but the spiritual energy caught her by surprise, leaving her open for the second fist coming. She flew back, not expecting such strength from Terrell.*

Athena: I won't be beaten by a brute by the likes of you. Strategy is the key of battle.

Terrell: Naw, Shutting the fuck up is.

*Terrell then sent a blast of spiritual energy at Athena.*

----------------------

*Kosmos was surprised by Kali's attack, but when the fear took a hold of him, all he could see was darkness. Kosmos had no fear that could be induced upon him. Not with his memories gone. He turned to Shiva, inducing fear into her.*

Kosmos: Feel the power you gods inflict on others.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:07 pm

Dracarot At least we ain't the Raditz's Well I'm going to try and figure out just how many demi gods there are running around by going through old Greek mythology... which stinks because with so many differing tales, there'll be a crap load...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:14 pm

"As Nono blocks the attack, Bashma and Shiva, the other two gods of the Trimurti attack as well. Nono is left without a choice, and creates a mini black hole, sucking in all three deities before closing it"

Nono: Please tell me that worked...

----

Amber: Oh please!

"Amber is ready for it, and resummons the soulsword, as it suddenly gets enveloped in black energy"

"Lord of the Darkness and Four Worlds, I beseech thy fragments;
by all of the power thou possesseth, grant the heavens' wrath to my hand;
unleash the sword of dark, freezing nothingness;
by our power, our combined might, let us walk as one along the path of destruction;

Amber: I call upon the Second Magic! RAGNA BLADE!!

"The familiar void of black forms as the blade erupts. Again, it seemed she drew out very little power from All the Evils of the World, but in reality, the blast causes about the same destruction as Kano's blast, only in cutting motion. Regardless, all the creations of undead minions are taken out"

Amber: I am not to be messed with

"The energy dissipates and the soulsword remains"

Amber: Now come on Hades...is that all...seriously?

"Just as she complains, suddenly, she is hit with a blast of holy light, barely able to raise up a shield, and gets sent flying. Horus appears before the battle, accompanied by the two Gods of Death, Anubis and Osiris"

Anubis: You are a pathetic excuse for a God of Death Hades...using the dead in such a way
Horus: Stand back...we shall handle this

----

Aaron: Damn...Milo...we should leave the brother's quarrel. The others are busy and we should be too

"Just then, Aaron and Milo both get hit from each side by a wave of black and white light. Ra and Set appear from either side of them"

Ra: You damned filthy humans dare go against us!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:20 pm

"Ledge took a beer."

Ledge: Shit, use our files, we've got tons of files on the REAL Greek mythology, at least the way it is in our world right now.
"Thanks to Bashma's ability, another portal opened up, the Trimurit returning."

Bashma: With my powers..of creation
Shiva:: And mine of destruction you cannot win..you are mere construction of technology, we are Gods not bounded by your "logic."
Vishnu: And with mine of preservation..I will not loose.
Hades: HOW! Have i been outmatched! I once overwhelmed that woman with ease! DAMN IT!
"Milo groans as he hits the ground, he hated gods, they were some of the few beings capable of going up against him, he formed two drills of spiral power."

Milo: Alright then, I DARE GO AGAINST YOU! IM NOT A FUCKING MORTAL! IM IMMORTAL! IM A NEW GOD! Yea, a New God, I call myself Fusion! I can do what all you gods can do!

"He charged gods, using the raw spiral energy drills, making them grow larger using one drill on each god, at the same time sending a message to Aaron to use the unibeam on the gods."

Milo: come on Come on!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Dracarot: Alright then, *begins accessing the files* You know I don't see what people find in alcoholic beverages I'd rather keep my wits about me then have them weakened by even a fraction, and actually keep myself hydrated...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:25 pm

"Loki groaned, he'd manages to evade the full bulk of the blast, ridding himself of the sword, he grabbed Mjlioner, and dried to drain some of it's magical energies, but was severly electrected, Kano elbowed him, and Loki struck him down, but Kano shrugged off the bolt grabbing Loki's face, and flying forward into a building, then Kano transmuted the building into the liquids of the River Styx burning the norse god.'

Loki: BASTARD!
Kano: I'm not the Illegitatemchild
Loki: CURSE YOU!

"He rose up from the liquid, using magical energies to began healing his wounds, while Kano atmoized several asgardian explosives, and then chains of celestial bronze around Loki restraining him, and leaving him in the center of a point blank celestial explosion, he spotted SHIELD moving in with Hunter, and Tenshi on baord."

Kano: And the Calvary arrives as if help is needed for these jokers, let me finish my brother off, and regain my kingdom once and for all.
"Zeus and Poseidon are clashing element against element, the entire world is panic, rising tides, lightning crashing, the two's battle is global, the forces of nature at war with them-selves, while Hercules moves forward like a bullet, and suddenly Hephaestus appears with a machine gun opening fire bringing down soldiers with Celestial Bronze Bullets."

Hephaestus; HELL YEA! SHOOTING YALL BITCHES UP!
"Ledge shrugged as he typed, Mikey seemed to have drank himself to sleep, an open bottle on the table, and the NFL games of course cancelled with the rising panic."

Ledge: we have a god damn apocaylpse every week, do what you want, That includes drinking, smoking whatever, cause we all might die any second.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:29 pm

*Vishnu was hit with a blast of cosmic energies as Sandra lowered herself by Nono.*

Sandra: 3 on 1, that isn't very fair. That one with the power of creation. Hmm, he may be useful.

Tenshi: Come on, by the time we get there the fight will be over.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:35 pm

"Aaron gathers energy in his hand and unleashes a Unibeam on Set to the other side"

Aaron: LETS SEE IF YOU CAN MATCH KANO'S LEVEL!

"He ups the output to dangerously high, as the unibeam matches the size of the previous blast he was hit with"

---

Nono: Damn...Surfer! You better be up already!!

"Nono gathers another beam in her hand ready to strike"

---

Horus: Indeed you have been

"As Amber gets up, she suddenly feels a shadow, and she's cut up before she reacts. As she gets ready to counter the fast moving Anubis, she's suddenly hit with a beam of light from Horus."

Amber: I call forth the Fifth Magic...FLAMES OF AKASHA!

"The flames go forth and consume the beam. Osiris then gets in the way and aims his own beam of fire on Amber, but somehow, it doesn't work, forcing both gods to dodge. Anubis goes for another attack while this is all happening, but Amber senses it again and blocks this time, punching him in the face with enhanced strength and sending him flying"

Osiris: Those flames...they are no ordinary magic...they are much more than ordinary magic. But regarldess
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Dracarot: *rolls eyes* Whatever you say, *continues searching* and here we are our current list of demi gods, yahoo...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:40 pm

Kosmos: You gods believe you are unbeatable, but with me...

*Kosmos placed his hand on Surfer's arm for a moment before staring down Shiva.*

Kosmos: You can be the mightiest of them all, but I will still bring you to your knees. Destruction right?*

*With a thrust of his hand, Kosmos used a combination of Shiva's god power and the cosmic energies. Shiva attempted to dodge, but half her body was taken with the blast.*

-----------

*Terrell and Athena clashed, with Terrell being lucky to have more than one weakness against the goddess. Athena was a far better fighter though. Terrell was kicked back panting.*

Athena: You see. Even with powers to kill me, you can't hope to match me.

Terrell: You a funny ass bitch. I ain't even get started.

*Terrell ran toward for a punch, before she just dodged and counter with a blow to the stomach, sending Terrell flying back. Unfortunately for Athena, Terrell shot webbing made of the spiritual energy at Athena, wrapping her in it before converting it into the celelstial bronze.*

Athena: WHAT?!

Terrell: You see. Gods ain't shit. I fight off the dome. *point to his head.*

*Terrell said this as he charged up spiritual energy.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:50 am

"A massive explosion takes place, as the gods where overwhelmed, he contains the explosion in a sphere, and as the resedue energy fades away, the sphere opens up, as the two gods are injured unleash attacks, he alters reality so that the attacks cannot hut him."

Milo: I am the master of reality..I declare no more pain..I also declare no more energy.

"Duplicating Scarlet Witch's manner of reality warping he rendered the two gods..out of power, tired, they fainted frmo fatigue, he then turned to Aaron warping him over to him, and grinning."

Milo: Stark we make an impressive duo, you've got the raw power, and I've got the raw reality bending. Very Happy
Surfer: I'm coming!

"He moved in, surrounded in cosmic energy, and sent out a concussive wave at Nono's opponents."
Hades: No..she must have developed something specifically for me, or the Olympian Gods, but that does not make me useless!

"With that, he sends out large amouts of magic, the specific purpouse is to drain the life from everyrhing, and Hercules being immortal bolts through the attack tackling Hades."

(Will finish Kano vs Loki, and Zeus vs Posedion later. Razz Just fight the Gods, and Olympian and Asgardian soldiers. Very Happy)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:09 am

*Tenshi stands.*

Tenshi: Meet you guys there.

*Tenshi got the location of the COG from the pilots and teleported. He arrived seeing Troy and Katy battling Olympian and Asgardian soldiers. Tenshi releases a wide wave of energy taking out many soldiers. Katy and Troy look up surprised.*

Katy: What? Why are you here?
Tenshi: You didn't think I'd miss this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:13 pm

"Kano stared down Loki, both battered up, the brothers had been fighting, it seemed it was time, as Kano sent down a massive blast of lightnig, a massive explosion as, Kano sent razor sharp wind, Loki moved forward producing artificial air pressure clashing with Kano's, they both began moving at light speed, using magical energies to increase there physiacl attributes, the two fighting, the ground shaking, as they flew out into space, crashing into the moon, Kano restored the moon quickly to keep gravity in tact."

Loki: YOU CARE TOO MUCH! WE ARE GODS!?!
Kano: Yea well your a dick! I'm gonna win bruh! This shit is over brother. You've never been a match for me, I trained for thousands of years with Thor, and Odin, my father, and grandfather..went on a pilgramage..through Asgard's history, I know much more then you.
Loki: Your thousands of years old?
Kano: "Grins" I'm far more powerful.then I was in our last fight, and I remember I whooped your ass, now then! A THERMO BLAST!

"Kano raised his hand gathering energy for the thermo blast, Loki's eyes widdened in shock, sending out a barrage of magical attacks, Kano dragged them into Mjlioner enhancing the charging, the entire planet, and several others, the entire galaxy, and several others shaking, the Spiral Galaxy shaking, as Kano charged the blast."

Loki: YOU MANIAC! THAT POWER! THAT ETCHNIQUE! YOU'll DECIMATE THIS ENTIRE UNIVESE! PRODUCE MASSIVE TREMORS!?!
Kano: And they'll only be more powerful...being the grandson of Gaea!
Loki: OK OK OK! IM SORRY I GIVE UP! ILL END THE COG! WE CAN BRING DOWN ZEUS TOGETHE I WAS WRONG DONT FIRE THAT ATTACK!
Kano: Good..bye..Loki
Loki: NO I WONT DIE!

"Loki began flying into space, gathering magical energies, the other CoG members fighting saw him flying out of the atmosphere, seeing the power Kano gathered, and he wasn't even using the Odinforce, or the Runes, they all felt he could decimate them all with this one attack.."

Aaron: KANO! YOULL LEVEL THE ENTIRE PLANET!
Kano: I WIN!
Milo: "Sighs" Great..

"Kano fired a massive Thermo blast, the entire planet eradicated, the entire Milky Way Galaxy, Kano holding back so that only the Spiral Galaxy was taken out, moments later the Lord of Asgard easily recreated what he'd destroyed combining his Elder God powers, and matter manipulation, Milo had been knocked back by the blast, but not destroyed, and the CoG island was decimated, Loki's blood was covered in blood, and he hit the moon with a crater, the trickster dead. Bashma at the last minute had brought the CoG members to another dimension, and then brought them back with his powers of creation."

Bashma: the power they are capable of producing is immense, but with the powers of creation..I cannot be stopped.
Kano: ALRIGHT LISTEN ASGARDIANS! ALL LOKI HAS SAID IS A LIE! NOW THEN! ASGARD SHALL RISE AGAIN UNDER MY REIGN! ALL WITH ME TURN AGAINST THIS COUNCIL! AND ALL SUPPORTING MY BROTHER PREPARE FOR A SHORT LIVED RESSEREUCTION!

"Zeus looked at Poseidon, there battle had been interpreted by the spiral galaxy's destruction, and recreation, but Poseidon clenched his fists."

Poseidon: Brother..you must be stopped..once and for all!

"Poseidon summoned his trident, and Zeus summoned the Blade of Olympus, and the two brothers charged each other clashing weapons."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:13 pm

*The attack had gotten everyone attention.*

Troy: Damn, that's a attack.
Katy: ... I thought he was going to kill us all...

*Tenshi blasts away a bunch of Olympian soldiers.*

Tenshi: Stop being lazy you two.

Sandra: Dave, I found someone that looks like he could be useful, the god of creation. He's rather cocky about it. We may have out ticket into hell, so save those trapped and our son.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Dracarot: The heck? Did anybody here feel like the last few seconds were blank? Or am I going insane...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:15 pm

*After what Kano pulled, Athena stood, unable to move from her restraint. Terrell chuckled as he began charging the spiritual energy up again in the palms of his hands.*

Terrell: I'm gonna send this bitch down under like Australia vacations. Call me Terrell, the God Killer.

Athena: Screw you...

*Terrell didn't waste any time as he charged forward hit Athena with all of the charged energy. The blast from the impact enveloped the two. Terrell holding Athena up by the throat.*

Terrell: You bitches die hard...

----------------------

Shiva: Bashma! You fool! You never restored me! Help me n-

*Shiva was silenced as she was completely wiped out by a second blast from Kosmos.*

Kosmos: Silence...

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:55 pm

Ledge: Meh, I dunno what happened, It was too quick, I do feel a sense of Deja Vu, but whatever you find any files you were looking for?
"Kano then sent out an omnidrectional god-blast, not even using full power, and using his magical energies to make it only hurt the Gods, and he'd defeated the remaining members of CoG with one attack except Hades, and Zeus, Amber took down Hades with a single attack, and Milo then confronted Zeus beating him with a massive blast of spirit energy..."

Zeus: You bastard..we are the Gods..we rule over you
Milo: Pppsh I'm stronger then all of yall, hell Kano and Amber whooped your asses.

"Milo then opened a dimesional portal, generating a massive gravitational vacuum, and the members of the CoG where dragged into Tartarus, while Milo then focused sending Loki's divine essence into the pit as well, before closing the portal hearing yelling."

Milo: Alright problem solved chop chop let's go home
Aaron: KANO! I said no killing
Kano: "eyes glow" This was a private matter, I'll be restoring Asgard, and bringing back my people, whether or not I get world power is none of my concern, but I will not stand for violence against my people, with that i will be taking a temporary leave from the team Aaron, If there is an urgent matter however give me cell a call.

"With that Kano slammed Mjlioner into the ground, magical energies surging out, as he teleported the Avengers to their tower, and the SXM to there mansion, and decimated the CoG's base, then recreated Asgard where the CoG was, a massive landmass appeared, and the structures came together, and he made his way into the palace summoning Tanya to hsi side, and the millions of Asgardians still loyal to his reign appeared back on Asgard."

Kano: My Kingdom is back. My Brother is gone, perhaps with this chapter of my life closed I can finally concquer my alchoholism.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:14 pm

*Sandra and Dave stand a little shocked, yet somewhat irradiated that all the gods was just suddenly defeated by Kano's power and Milo's gravitational vacuum.*

Sandra: Damnit Milo, we wasn't finished with that creation god. But since this war is over, Milo, you can create portal through dimensions. Open a portal to hell, I want to go in after my son, and the innocents.

Tenshi: That's it... how lame. This wasn't even worth the damn trip.

Troy: And that's another treat over...
Katy: I guess... so... now what...
Troy: Well, *smirk* We could have own our, "private celebration".
Katy: Heh, I see. Sounds fun.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:27 pm

"Milo teleported the three of them outside, after setting up the area for a party, which was tradition after saving the world."

Milo: Bashma wouldn't have helped you anyway, most of the Gods were blinded and manipulated by Zeus, Hades, and Loki the Big three of the group. One day I'll release them from Tartarus once I think they've learned there lesson. I cannot open a portal to hell for you, are you crazy? We just had a massive demonic invasion, Namek's forces along with SHIELD are working to put down the demons as we speak.
Dave: Your point being? Damn it Milo, if you can do it then why not?
Milo: Because Namek said some scouts were sent, Demons are gathering at the gateway locations anticipating another escape, your son caused all that, retrieving him would only allow for more demons to come, this was just through one outburst, BlackHeart, Mephisto, and other high level demons are already putting together armies to go at war, you guys are my friends but I can't risk an even bigger legion of demons roaming the earth.
"Zane spoke to Tenshi via an intercom."

Zane: Your free to do whatever, unless of course whatever is bad.
"Felica was seen in the sky, imbued with magical energies, seeing the Council of Gods had been stopped, she flew away."

Felicia: Damn it Dimitri they never needed my help in the first place.
"Poseidon, Hermes, Hercules, and Hephaestus appeared in the throne room of Olympus, a group of the main twelve had been taken away, Poseidon had decided to assume Leadership of Olympus now the most powerful Olympian God, and decided to form a pact between Olympus, and Atlantis."

Poseidon: we can meet with Ganta tommorow, a pact between them, and my people.
Hephaestus: Great, we going be fiend with dem fish peoplz, but they ight wit me. So Can I be like the God in charge of weapons and shit.
Poseidon: that works for me, Hercules what of you? Do you want to roam the earth as a demigod for the rest of your days? Or Assume power.
Hercules: I want to return to earth to deal with the mess my father made, Kyle, and other Demigods have come together against humanity, forming an alliance, I'm going to track down there center, and bring them down, after that maybe I will seek a role as the God of Strength or such
Hermes: Heh, so were the big powers now, I like this, I gotta go find Dinoysus, nobody can set up parties better then God of Wine.

"He teleported off to find Dinoysus."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Sandra: So what are you saying, we leave him there forever? No, no god damnit. There must be some way of freeing David from this... fuck it, send me in and close the portal behind me, I'll find a way to free him myself!!

*She is clearly angered at Milo reluctant to help. She had tried to kill David herself, to close the portal, but it's clear she had no intention of leaving him there.*

Tenshi: Yea yea, don't hunt immortals, all that jazz, I remember.

Tanya: Oh Kano I'm so proud of you. You took a stand, got Asgard back under your control. And I know you'll beat you drinking problem, just thank god you didn't pick up smocking. That's way worse to quit.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Milo: Sandra I don't know what to tell you, I know Uriel told me, the Angels are working on a way of getting to those sentenced to Hell by Void's power, if the Angels scouts have trouble tracking them down, how do you can? I can't willingly sent one of my closest friends to there demise, we can't always get what we want Sandra. Sometimes Good people suffer, pray about it I know and as soon as the portal opens, legions will emerge I'm sorry, but my answer stands.
Dave: MILO!
Milo: I'm sorry.
Zane: Alrighty then, you can go after immortals if there against us of course but yes stay safe now, you can crush te intercome if you want.

"He turned his own off, and tossed it into the trash, hugigng Kiya."

Zane: Well that's done, Fusion, and Kano brought down the COG with the aid of the SXM, and the Avengers. Plus it appears Amber's back, we best investigate see what's going on, last I heard from the sXM she's no longer the Sorcerers Supreme, meaning she might be mentallly unstable as a result of loosing her precious title.
Kano: Thanks Baby I love you!

"He hugs her, and kissed her."

Kano: Now with my realm under my control, what do you want to do?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Sandra: Sometimes good people suffer, like me right. What about you damnit!! You and Marie got everything so easy don't you, nothing happens you two can't overcome. And my life has been steadily going to shit over years, every time I think I get a god damn break, SOMETHING always happens. You say your one of my closest friends, then get off your ass and help me damnit!! My son is in hell, countless innocents are suffering, and all you can say is "we have to wait and let the angels handle this." Well fuck the angels, how fucking long must we wait!! What if the tide was turned Milo, what if it was Marie in David's place, suffering. You would say "screw the damn rules" and go after her wouldn't you, but because it isn't your problem, because it's me, you all like "oh I'm sorry, we can't do nothing".

Why damnit, Why!!! Why are you so god damn special, get the god damn easy life, and why do I deserve, all this shit!!

Kiya: You think so. Hmm, well it's better safe then sorry.

*Tenshi tosses his intercom and destroys it with a small blast, teleporting away.

Tanya: Lets just celebrate the moment, we don't need to worry about anything else right now.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:31 pm

Milo: Oh right I don't suffer? I'm the Modern Jesus right? SO EASY?! My life is easy!?! MY CHILDHOOD WAS HELL!? I was raised by that parental reject my father hired to "Raise" me, I was bullied every fucking day of my life! OK don't start that with me, I'm trying to keep my patience with you, you have a problem so what? WE ALL Have problems. Just because I can manipulate reailty dosen't mean I'm exempt from having any damn issues ok! I can't help you ok Sandra, I just saved the god damn planet from a council of Gods, alright, and I have news something even worse may be coming for this planet, so a THree Way may still be going on! We wait as long! Nobody knows when God will act, not even the son! Here you want something to do read this, pray, put your faith in others were not Gods, even though we may act like them!

"Milo made a Bible appear, and tossed it to Sandra, he didn't care whether she read it or not, nor if she adopted faith, he just wanted her to lay off."

Milo: Now I'm going to enjoy a well deserved rest! Go get laid, lay off my ass!

"Milo then teleported back into the power, as Dave cussed him out, as he cussed, a large booming thunder was heard, then using sound manipulation he made Dave, and Sandra only hear a loud " FUCK YOU" and a middle finger made of lightning flashed in the sky."

Dave: Overpowered bastard!
Zane: not much we can do against her tho
"Kano made two bottles of champaign appear, and he popped them open, and took a sip of his ."

Kano: This is a celebration drink, I'm not addicted anymore. Razz
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Sandra: The bible, the friggen bible!! Our son is burning in hell and all he can do is say "get over it!!!". Dave, lets get the hell out of here, where only wasting our damn time.

*Sandra took Dave and teleported away, clearly upset with Milo, and leaving the book behind. They arrive back at their place.*

Sandra: *mumble* Overpower ass.

*She turns to Dave.*

Sandra: Well so much about our "friend" helping us. We have to find our own way of getting to David.

*Sandra has a urge to just, let go, just let her powers, let the phoenix free, just to decimate something, and release her frustration. But as always, she restrains herself from doing so.*

Sandra: Sometimes Milo can be such a BITCH. I know for a fact if Marie was in trouble, there would be no talking to him, he'd do whatever the fuck he wants to save her. He's such a damn hypocrite. Great, so now what? God damn, I'm starting to think we would make more progress if we asked our damn enemies for help.

Kiya: We can keep tabs, inform the others if she acts strange.

Tanya: *laugh* Sure your not, only became non-addicted this very moment. But I'll let you off the hook THIS time, it is a celebration. Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:54 pm

Dave: If that's the case there's only two people we could ask Blackheart, and Shawkun maybe Illiria..but..
Namek: Aiding demonic forces it out of the question, and I will not allow out for the sake of the lost. However I have the power to save your son from HEll, I am now a General in the Heavenly Host.
Dave: YOU BASTARD YOU KILLED HIM!

"Dave rushed forward, but Namek easily restrained him, binding him to the ground, and looking at Sandra."

Namek: I need your help Phoenix, the Heavenly Host is in grave danger, and you can save us. If you save us, then we can bring back David.
Zane: I see, and alert more powerful allies if neccessary.
Kano: Great have a drink yourself. Smile

"Sips his drink."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next