Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Prototype: Biological Apocalypse

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prototype: Biological Apocalypse

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:32 pm

Jay: They are obviously afraid we will talk about something.

*Controlling the crowds was hard, and in panic a few men made it past Mike and ran for the blockade. Mike pulled his pistol and orders them to freeze. When they kept running, the marine solder from before shot the men down. He glanced at Mike, a "more dead people you could of saved" look, then returned to his post as Mike lowed his gun.*

Mike: Damnit, what the hell is going on.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prototype: Biological Apocalypse

Post by Dracarot Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Carl: What the hell, he just jumped over my car! *Begins chasing after Alex in his car* This might actually be helpful...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Prototype: Biological Apocalypse  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Dana: I think I know what. Alex's laptop, and some equipment came in the day after he was supposedly killed, I just started going through his files, and there's files on some woman named Elizabeth Greene. She's been held at the Gentek facility
Jay: held?
Dana: YEs they have this woman in a cell for some reason.

"Alex leaped into the air flying through the sky landing on a roof top, then shifting into the random civillian he leaped into the alyl, mixing in with the panicked survivors heading back to the apartment complex, shifting his clothes, his clothes came over him, and he knocked on the door."

Alex: It's me!

"Jay let him in, and lockd the door, Dana was doing research on the files of Elizabeth Green ,Alex walking over to hte laptop."

Dana: What did you find?
Alex: Nothing, my apartment was destroyed, I found something out tho, it's all connected to Gentek to a man by the last name of McMullen
Jay: Dr. Raymond McMullen he was the director, he's still alive
Alex: More then that, I think he was involved with Blackwatch, he's one of the people who helped them track us down and kill us.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Carl: Damn I'm losing site, come on come on...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Jay: Still doesn't explain why these people want us dead, but Dr. McMullen sounds like a man who might have some answers.

*After a short time more NYPD arrived and the crowd started to calm down.*

Mike: Some people was frightened by the gunfire, some just want to get the hell out of here, some rumor of terrorist. Damnit what a mess.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:08 pm

Lisa: Yeah I heard a little, but do you know the whole deal? I'm sure you know more than I do, and.... and I just need to know what's up.

*Lisa cut her car off, because she wasn't going to drive until she got some kind of answer.*
----------------------------

*Michael and Terrell stood firm as they were briefed by their commander. Terrell had a smug smirk under his mask, and Michael held a composed expression. After the briefing, the two walked out of the garage and entered a jeep.*

Terrell: I was about to call shotgun, but I haven't driven in a hot minute.

Michael: Let's just eliminate our targets, so we can end this.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:36 am

Floyd: Look I ain't got no clue what's going on exactly, but I bet it's Terrrorists. Two helicopters are downed outside my apartment I saw them, and the Marines won't let me go. I was heading to Barir's place, you know him right, the blackmarket guy. I don't know what's going on, what about you? Do you need a ride or anything?
Dana: Because of that virus, the BLACKLIGHT virus, they don't one anyone knowing about it, Alex probably knew more about it then us, but they gave him amnesia.
Alex: "Sighs" Just Great..so I get McMullen, we find out why were getting killed off for doing our job. I'll go after him
Dana :Wait Alex! They blew up your apartment! They sent Marines after you and these Blackwatch people, your not superman even if you have super powers, we don't know what these abilities are, and more we don't know if they have some sort of weakness that they knew of, and we don't.
Alex: Damn it, but we can't sit here, and wait for Blackwatch. This Elizabeth Greene character I need to go get her from Gentek, maybe she's like me, these abilities, she might have answers!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:24 am

Jay: If we wait, we'll get hunted and killed. If we try to get answers... we might come to the same conclusion. There is no safe option we can pick.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:49 am

Alex: Right then it's settled, I'll rest, butin the morning I'm heading to Gentek, the Military has us trapped here, we need to be quick.
Dana: There's two rooms, and a let out bed on the couch, I'll use the couch bed, I'l lprobably pull an all nighter, since I'm not joining any of the anti Government action
Alex: right thanks, if you get hungry, call me, I'll turn into somebody, and go grab something to eat.
Dana: Right.

"Alex headed off to one the guest rooms, and Dana went back to her research on Elizabeth Greene, and Gentek."

Dana: There's a bunch of soda's in the fridge if your thirsty Jay, and some canned food.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:54 am

Jay: Alright thanks. But on your comment of pulling a all nighter, try to get some rest. We have no idea what will happen in all this chaos, you may need to be alert.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Lisa: Guns?! Is it that serious?!

*Lisa paused as she thought of Michael for a second.*

Lisa: I think I'm just going to head to my apartment. Thanks for the offer though. I'll probably call you if anything happens. Take care Floyd.

*Lisa restarted her car before driving out of the student parking lot. She felt bad lying to Floyd about going home, but she didn't want him to worry. Lisa planned to drive around, to see the Blackwatch... To see if Michael would see her.

--------------------

*Michael and Terrell are seen entering an old abandoned apartment building.*

Terrell: Our target entered through here.

Michael: Let's go.

*Michael and Terrell began moving through the apartment. Their vision wasn't affected from the darkness do to their goggles. Michael and Terrell made their way up the stairs with Terrell leading the way. The building was quiet, and so were they. Charles Mendel was the Gentek scientist the two were after. The two men were clearing their third room on the second floor, when Charles threw a chair at Terrell before running as fats as he could through the apartment. Terrell had been stunned, but Michael started sprinted.*

Michael: You're not getting away!

*Michael tossed his assault rifle, before running at full speed. Charles had no other choice but to jump through the rear window of the apartment, luckily landing on an old mattress. He began sprinting down the alley as Michael performed the jump as well. Charles was about to make his way into the street, but a silenced shot from Michael's pistol made contact with Charles' backside. Charles fell to the ground, reaching out for the streets of the city. Sadly, Michael grabbed the man and began dragging him deeper into the alley.*

Charles: I won't let you kill me!

*With adrenaline kicking in, Charles began trying to break free; punching and kicking Michael. Michael endured the attacks before letting the man go. Charles quickly stood up.*

Charles: Please! You don't understand! We were trying to help humanity. We...

*Michael shot Charles between the eyes with on swift move. Terrell just caught up to Michael and immediately looked down at Charles' dead body. Terrell gave Charles a good kick in the rib cage.*

Michael and Terrell: Target eliminated

Terrell: Damn straight. Now who's next on our hit list

Michael: Eli Washington.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2