Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by shinigamiriku Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Jamie was bored and that was strange for him. Unlike most immortals he wasnt plagued with the affliction of boredom, having nothing to do. Quite the opposite, he was always active. Training, reading, writing a novel, indulging in intercourse, and much more. But for the first time in centuries he was listless. At the moment he was floating above New york City. Suddenly a wruckus below caught his attention. Looking down he saw a group of people preparing to battle some lone man, if he could be called that. What was the world coming to? Was everyone dressing about in spandex and costumes.Where were the real warriors who were fine to prance about in nothing? Shrugging to himself he sat cross legged, deciding to watch the events unfold.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Aaron: Sorry...but we are NOT calling him. And if you WANT to try and start problems...as they say, "bring it motherfucker"

---

"William soon leads Victor the mansion. Yamairo happened to be in the living room"

Yamairo: William. You don't come here often
William: Just stopping by to drop off this man. He wants a lift to Latveria

Yamairo: I see. Do you have any particular destination in mind within the country?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:05 pm

*Terrell shook his head as he puffed out some air.*

Terrell: I want to beat this dude's ass, but I might have to wait.

Union: Wait?! The more time we waste here...

Terrell: I know, I know. *Sigh* Looks like I'm gonna beat 1, 2, 3.... Fuck it, I'll beat all your asses until you call Surfer to help you off the ground. Then, Imma beat his ass up and down this fuckin' city. I know how you fools like keeping people safe, so I got a good substance for you. You like cancer?

*Terrell's body converted into light. The light began to heighten the frequency of the rays he gave off, before shooting off a blast of light.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Niko: Hmm, that is good thinking, with the money Jack collected I'm sure we can arrange a private flight, actually I once served in the army, I have some piloting skills. I am however attending to get Julie, I do know a man who can fly you to Israel, I have some connections, I can get in contact with him, and set up the flight. As long as you don't pull any weapons out on him, he'll be fine.
Emma: Hmm Dracy honey, can't I keep your weapons? You know with my power?
"Suddenly Terrel yelped out as an anti mugen arrow hit him in the in the back, Oliver seen in his Green Arrow costume, Dale looking."

Dale: I found him
Oliver: Wow, the team's local genius? Well while you were wasting time trash talking, I actually took care of the Ghetto Wannabe. Take the credit, I don't care, the real heroes have places to be, people to safe, we don't have time for an interview with CNN!

"Oliver shot off the Grappling Arrow, and swung forward, Terrel had hit the ground, Dale shot a web, and grabbed Marco swinging after there green with envy savior."

Dale: Come on Man! Don't be jealous! I mean I know your green and all!

"As Cyber went ove to retrieve Terrel, a large gust of wind pushed into him, then a barrage of thunder bolts, as the wind surrounded Terrel, and suddenly vanished, reappearing on the shores of Genosha with Riya who manifested her physical form clenching her fists, sending out a wave of roaring water at Terrel."

Riya: HEY TERRY! IM BACK FUCKER!
Victor: Actually...

"Moments later Yamairo had brought him to Latveria, he thanked the teleporter, and smiled, he then began heading to his old castiel the civilization had rebuilt itself, not a democracy but a work in progress towards freedom, he was dressed in an expensive business suit, it seemed none remembered him. He found an old shed, and fetched a shovel, and making his way to the back of the shed he dug his shovel into the ground."

Victor: And so the quest for power returns, not even damnation can stop me. "Grins"
Scott: PLEASE SOMEBODY!? NATE?? WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!!!!!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:13 pm

"James suddenly picks up Scott's cries"

James: Hello...wait...you couldn't be...are you Scott Summers?

---

"Yamairo leaves again"

Yamairo: Want a lift back to the hospital?
William: No need...so how is life treating you?
Yamairo: Fine...things have been rather calm, even considering the entire Lucifer thing.

---

Aaron: Hey! Come here! You can't just leave like that Arrow. We've been getting rumors if you're exaggerated methods of capturing criminals

Last edited by lol1991 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Jamie shook his head. The event had started getting interesting, but quickly fissled off as a mockery of Robin Hood pierced the man with, what Jamie theorized a form of molecular fusion, with some riddiculous arrow. He sighed in annoyance " Nonsense " suddenly a storm wrapped around the man and whisked him away. " Hmm, that was somewhat interesting " he continued floating along as he pondered what to do.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:31 pm

*Terrell seemed to blackout for minute. First he had been on top of a building ready to fight a team of superheroes. Now, he face down in the sand of a beach. Terrell wasn't alerted until he heard Riya's voice yelling at him. He got up quickly to look at her, before noticing the wave coming at him.*

Union: Terrell..?

Terrell: I got this I don't have time for this Riya.

*Terrell said that before the wave seemed to crash into him. After the impact, Terrell was still standing in the same spot, but his body was now composed of vibranium. Terrell loved that he saw Riya on her two feet, but he blocked his own emotions off.*

Terrell: Live your life, and I'll live mine.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:41 pm

Scott: What? Yes! Yes I am what's going on?! Where are the X Men? I'm looking for my wife Emma? Please you have to help me please!
"Victor continues digging pulling out his new armor, and now has brought out his Doom Armor, and he lifts up the mask, licking his lips in anticipation."

Victor: Ah the satisfaction of acquiring a gift after a hard's work. Victor you have outdone yourself yet again. And now it is time for the sealing ritual. And then the rise of Latveria shall happen once more! This new generation shall bow before Doom, they have no idea what there dealing with!

"Victor then put together the armor putting it into a bag he'd fetched from the shed, and made his way to the castle."
Oliver: Like I give da-

"Suddenly Oliver vanished into thin air, and Dale and Marco landing on a roof top looking around, while Oliver and Spectre reappeared in a room."

Oliver: Ok...what the hel
???: I am known as the Spirit of Vengeance, God's wrath in physical form. I am the detective Shawn Jackson.
Oliver: Woah..k..wait the same Shawn that helped me with th-
Shawn: Yes,
Oliver: Ok so what's with the super biblical powers? I knew you liked church but this
Shawn: It's a long story, but I've been empowered to combat a big threat. Like you, we have a distrust of vigilante groups, making us hypocrites of course. I'm going to be needing your help listen..
"Milo was still in Watchtower finishing his Chick Fil a sandwhich incinerating the trash, monitoring the activity noticing Terrel's activities."

Milo: Hmm I won't disturb Surfer, looks like his girlfriend has this taken care of, not much exciting happening. Embracing destiny, huh tommorow is when things get interesting. Smile I suppose now is the perfect time to set up an Illuminati meeting, and what better place then Watchtower.

"Sends out a telepathic message to the Illuminati members wanting them to meet at Watchtower."
Riya: BASTARD YOU LEFT ME! MY BROTHER lost control of his powers, he's drooling in a chair because of it! WHY did you go after Surfer?! He said you killed soembody! But you know what! I don't give a rats ass about that! I CARE that I love you! And you LEFT ME!

"Riya sends out waves of geothermal hate, then sends now boiling water, then sending out booming thunder to cause Terrel pain via targeting his ear drums."

Riya: ILL MAKE YOU PAY! YOU CHEATING BASTARD!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:43 pm

Dracarot: There'd still be the matter of metal detectors if it were a public flight, but it should be good enough for a private charter. Alright besides me Emma, and your pilot who else is going with us?

*The Hague, Netherlands, ICC prisons*

Two guards approach a beraggled man, this is the new state of Joseph Kony, his being convicted guilty has not been exactly good for his health, physical or mental.

Guard 1: come on, the doctor is here for you...

Kony: I have no time for that non believer

Guard 2: Well sorry but you no loner have a say in that

*As they march Kony to meet with the psychiatrist, a brawl breaks out in the cafeteria as they pass by, distracting the guards with trying to break up the melee*

Kony: And thus the greater power reveals his glory where God failed ME now my new lord give me an exit that I might spread your way throughout the world!!!
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:51 pm

James: I see...

"The next moment, Yamairo and Scott both appear instantly in the cerebro room"

Yamairo: Done...this is
James: Let save it for later Yamairo

"James gets up and extends his hand to Scott"

James: Hello, my name is James, I'm a telepath. This is my friend Yamairo, a space time manipulator. We're both mutants. And we're currently on Genosha island. I'm sure you know it

----

"Aaron gets the message"

Aaron: Milo...not now Where did he disappear to?!
Nono: Nono lost track of his biological signal as well. He just...vanished
Aaron: Damn it! Near! Do you read? Coordinate the search team. Find him! I need to go, something else needs my help

"Aaron starts to fly towards the Watchtower high above"

----

"Meanwhile, we find Harry and myself walking around Washington, doing much of nothing."

Harry: Told you it wasn't here anymore
Me: Damn...that comic book store was apparently the best...wonder what happened. We should probably g...Harry isn't that

"Both me and Harry spot something...Ruth, the Angel of Vengeance"

Harry: What is she doing here? And she's in human clothing, but she's definitely Ruth
Me: Come on. Follow her, and try and act normal. I doubt she'll care if a couple of lowly humans are following her.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:53 pm

*At first Terrell became afraid, because all of Riya's attacks were weaknesses of the symbiote. Terrell could deal with heat on a regular basis, but sound was something he had never gotten the chance to think of getting around it. at least not until now. His vibranium body absorbed not only the kinetic energy from the heat, but also the sound of thunder.*

Terrell: Riya calm your ass down! I don't want to have to hurt you, so just leave my ass alone!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:19 am

Scott: Nation X?! What happened to it? I ..where am I? Where are the X Men? I want my questions answered? I want to know who these SHadow X Men are?
Niko:NO one we must not expand our resources, I've sent a text to the pilot, gather necessitation, and head off to the site, he'll text you in a few minutes, then head to the airport where he'll meet you,and take the amount of cash he requests.
"Milo sets up some table, and puts some refreshments on the table, sending out a message again to the Illuminati members."

Milo: Aaron come on just briefly. Dang it's so hard to get them together, where's Namini, and the others?

"As he says that Watchtower's entrance opens up allowing Aaron to enter, as Kano kisses Tanya teleporitng, and the other Illuminati members begin making there way to Watchtower."
"Suddenly Oliver reappears in another part of New York, holding some arrows, Shawn had told him of a mission, something horrible he groaned."

Oliver: No..Jorgan!

"Oliver begins making his way to Oscorp, as Jorgan awakens heals yelling out, Oscorp scientists try to sedate him, but his cameras catch the footage, and Carmen bursts in the room."

Carmen: DADDY!!!
"Riya stops controlling the weather falling to her knees in tears."

Riya: TERRY! WHY! I LOVED YOU! WHY!!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:47 pm

Jack: Niko, I've explained the deal to Julie, about who we are, etc, she's willing to meet with you.

*Jack gives the location of where he and Julie will meet.*

*Tanya was left alone.*

Tanya: *sigh* Now what, I could go and train a little more, I still need a little work on the telekinetic power. I wonder what I should try next, there is so much to do. I wonder if that guy from SXM would help, Dracorot. I wouldn't mind having that power in my arsenal. Then if I needed a quick escape...

Sandra arrived by Scoot, James, and Yamairo.*

Sandra: Well, now I know for sure.
James: You sensed the new arrivals as well?
Sandra: I actually came across by accented. I justed wanted to know what the other SXM was up to. When I looked around, I spotted a few new arrivals and decided to check it out. So... this really is Scott isn't it, from the original XMEN...

Troy: Those bastards best not of hurt Katy. Ledge, seems your the man with the plan here, lets get going and do this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:34 pm

*Terrell's face softened as he heard and watched Riya. He wanted to be there for her, but he knew what that would lead to. This hadn't been the first time something like this happened, and Terrell wanted it to be the last. He loved her as well, but if he had to lie to keep her from the dangers that followed him, he would do it.*

Terrell: I don't see why don't get it by now? I don't love you, and don't think I ever have. I ain't the type of man to be held down by a woman. So do yourself a favor, and accept the fact that it's over between the two of us.

*Terrell didn't even wait for her response as his eyes burned from the tears that wanted to escape his eyes. He converted into light, and disappeared, arriving in L.A.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Riya: W..why! I loved you.Sad SANDRA! I NEED YOUR HELP!
Niko: Alright then I'll get going. Drac, Emma get in contact with hte pilot like I've said, he should have texted you the ifnromation by now I'll get going.

"Niko left the building they purchased, heading to the garage, he slipped into one of the mercadies, and headed to Star Bucks where he intended to meet with Julie, as he parked, he slipped on some sun glasses, and made his way inside getting a cold bottle of water."

Niko: I hope she shows.
Scott: What do you mean original! I want answers now?! Where's Logan, Kurt, Bobby? I don't want to speak with new recruits? Emma?! I'm tired of this game If this is about last night I'm sorry!
"As they slip in, they began moving through the walls, Ledge stabs an armed monk in the back, and grabs his gun before it hits the ground, then lays it in the monk's hand."

Ledge: come on she's nearby, I smell chains, we may be in for a quick fight, but just use a distraction or something we can't fight these guys.
"Illuminati had gathered at the table. Milo, Ganta, Aaron, Namini Alex, Kano, Fawkes, and Son all gathered for the meeting. The group testing refreshments."

Aaron: Can you hurry this up I have to find the Green Arrow.
Milo: Mhmm right, well I built Watchtower, combined it with Sentry's old CLOC, so we can monitor all activities on earth, I also duplicated functions of a laptop I got for my birthday a few years ago, so I can access any computer system on earth, and other planets, even in another dimensions,however it's public property for the entire team.
Kano: That's great, the less secretes between us.
Ganta: I'm greateful Atlantis is back, and my leadership position as well as Kano, and Son's have been restored, but this group is responsible
Namini: Hmm any purpouse of this meeting, and also for a secrete group why meet in a tower in space.
Milo: Ah none but the eight of us can detect this tower, anyway It's been a while since our formation, and I DO have something to discuss. First off the lost of Amber after she went rogue, Namini you've proved to a valabule asset to the team, and I want to apologize for hostility against you.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:54 pm

*Sandra seems to pick up on something.*

Sandra: Riya... Riya, yes, I'm here.

*She locates Riya and teleports to her location, leaving Yama and James behind. Upon arrival.*

Sandra: Riya, good to see you back up.

*She quickly gathers info on recent events through her telepathic powers.*

Sandra: Terrel... damnit.

*As expected Julie arrives.*

Julie: So it is you, the one who aided my, and the other two's rescue.

Troy: Very well.

*Troy continues to follow Ledge.*

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:02 pm

"Namini smiles"

Namini: I never once held it against you Milo. I did things most would not forgive..
Fawkes: Yeah yeah, all nice. What else is there Milo? I doubt you called us here just to make up with the girl did you?

----

"Yamairo and James sigh and look at Scott"

Yamairo: Look, there is no easy way to say this...they're dead. YOU should be dead.
James: Long ago, a group of powerful beings called the Hunters killed every single member of the superhero community on Earth. Silver Surfer was the only know survivor.
Yamairo: Mutant population in general was thus hidden away from the Hunters. And the stories of old heroes were made just fiction by a man who survived from that time.
James: But we eventually figured out the truth. At first we didn't know why you were not around...but we figured that out as well. And eventually...everything went back. SHIELD was reformed, or rather I like to believe in some ways it was never disbanded.
Yamairo: I reformed the X-Men with a new name...or rather Milo did.

James: So in short Scott...by all rights, you shouldn't be here

---

"As me and Harry continue to follow Ruth, eventually we find she herself is following a pair of humans"

Me: Alright...this is weird.
Harry: You really think we should be doing this? What if we get busted?
Me: Chance I'm willing to take. I need to know why an archangel is on Earth
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:44 pm

"Riya hugs Sandra in tears."

Riya: HE LEFT ME?! PLease..help me please I want to know why! "Tears"
Milo: I believe we should look into expanding our ranks somewhat, It's true we should keep the group small group, that can manipulate strings, but one thing we don't have in our group is political power, I believe we should recruit Carl considering we are the reason behind his rise into presidency.
Alex: Should we inform him of our actions?
Milo: That's not necessary, he must know some force played a role in his acension to political power aside from his natural skills, besides he can be our political front.
Ganta: Hmm I agree it would be wise to recruit him
Kano: I don't meanthe Prez chilling with our group, he's cool. Very Happy
Scott: WHAT?! Damn it..so why am I here?!
"Ledge and Troy find Katy tied up, Ledge moves forward cutting the bonds grabbing Katy, as alarms goes by he grabs Troy."

Ledge: Blast a hole in the roof, and fly us there, then Jacob can get us the heck outta here!
"Niko sips his water."

Niko: I'm glad you came to meet us Julie, I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining my group the Shadow Escorts we aid mutants getting to safety, and such. We lack however a member with pure physical force. Also before we get knee deep in conversation, would you like me to buy you a coffee or something?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:58 pm

*Sandra remained in the hug with Riya, for she knew first hand how it felt for to have a loved one end their relationship.*

Sandra: I assume he has his reasons Riya, and if he said something to hurt, I don't think he truly meant it deep down.

*In a random location location. A shadowy figure is seen high up on a ledge, overlooking a city with electricity crackling in his fist.*

...: So I've come back. I suffered Shawkun's person hell, then hell itself. And still, I returned.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:13 pm

"Riya cries "

Riya: I..It hurts tho! Last time he left to save me! but now! I think he really doesn't love me anymore. Sad
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:13 pm

James: I have no idea Scott. But we MUST find out. If you wish to join us...we'd greatly thank your help...I feel sorry for Harry not being here...

---

"As Harry and Me continue to follow the two, suddenly, they disappear"

Harry: What?!
Me: Fuck! They must have made themselves undetectable...wait the two humans disappeared to!
Harry: What do we do?!
Me: No idea...if an angel doesn't want to be found, he's not found...

Harry: Wait...dude look up!!

"As I do, I notice the battle. Two red dots are fighting against a white one in what could be described as an aerial. Nobody notices, but blades fly, so does heavenly fire against what me and Harry recognize as"

Me: Hell's fire...those things were demons!
Harry: Come on! Lets go!

"Both me and Harry turn into elements, he uses his light mirror to send us high into the air"

---

Fawkes: The kid is indeed a good addition. He has a good head

"Son-Aris nods in agreement. He had meet Carl before in a diplomatic meeting and had come to hold him inn high regards"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Sandra: I remember going through the same, I won't lie, it's hard, and it does hurt. But even IF Terrel meant it, don't forget you always have friends who are here for you, you still have Alex to. I wonder if I should pull a Manny on this situation and find out what's going on. Terrel might be into something big, so much so he is afraid to keep Riya around.

Julie: Yes, Jack informed me of the operation. I would not be here if I didn't intend to join.

*Troy quickly does so, blasting a hole in the roof, grabbing Ledge and Katy and propelling fire through his feet for a rocket effect, sending them shooting upward.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:33 pm

*Terrell laid on the rooftop of a hotel in L.A., just thinking about his next move. He couldn't let himself ponder on what happened between he and Riya moments ago. Instead he tried to think of a way to stop the symbiotes.*

Terrell: They're too many to just fight and kill one at a time... I could take them all out, but that would risk thousands of lives... Why does that even matter. What has anyone ever done for me. I'm not a hero, so I don't need to act like one. Let's head to New York City... this time we're going after the symbiotes.

*Terrell let his body vanish from the rooftop before appearing in an alley of downtown Manhattan. Terrell now dawned the symbiote suit.*

Union: Sewers...

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:39 pm

"Riya just cries, trying to keep control of her powers, as it starts to rain lightly, she hugs Sandra burrying her face onto the older woman."

Riya: he...he.was everything to me, a..aside from Alex, I ..I had no one left!
Scott; The last thing I remember was an argument with Emma, then an explosion went off, I figured it was Emma toying with me angry. But we were all wiped out, maybe I died in the explosion, maybe someone brought back the original X Men back? But who would do that?
"A Waitress brings Julie a coffee, Niko paying."

Niko: Great, well I suppose I can take you to our head-quarters, It's just an office building we purchased with some less then moral reasons.
"Jacob moves in seconds, and in seconds of flight there on Genosha, Jacob drops them in the wate rnear the shores, ladnding on the shores"

JAcob: Ah gave yall a siwm
Ledge: Dang it, whatever, I hate this but alright. I needed a shower anyway. Troy get Katy to a bed, she needs rest, any signs of injury, take her to William, have James or some telepath scan her when they can see what she found out in NWO.
"The Illuminati agrees, and moments later Carl is beamed up to Watchtower, and Milo informs them of there purpouse."

Milo: In short are you interested in joining?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Yamairo: It must have been the Hunter attack...to think it ended that fast
James: I don't think anyone else was brought back...at least I'm not sensing it

----

"Ruth is seen fighting a pair of demons, two women with red skin, when suddenly we fly into the sky, using our elemental forms to stay afloat"

Harry: Hey!
Ruth: Oh great! Get out of here humans

Demon: Now now...don't take your eyes off of us!!

"The demon, who's wielding a pair of luger with a large barrel fires at Ruth. As the bullets are about to hit, an ice shield appears and blocks them"

Me: Those aren't regular bullets am I right?
Ruth: How DID you guess?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZvcWFP5Z7U

Demon: It's a pleasure...my name is Arael

"The demon with the guns bows, while the other, takes a step forward"

Demon: And my name is Liliel..what is your business with us humans?

Me: None...we just don't take kindly to demons

Ruth: Will you two get OUT of here?!

"Ruth dashes, heavenly blades flying around her. However, Liliel blocks them all with the scythes she seemingly carries with her, and Ruth is forced to dodge shots from Arael again, but one of them hits, which surprisingly"

Harry: Are you...bleeding from that

Ruth: Is it NOTHING! Now leave!!

"After observing closer, we both see that's she's already been hit multiple times. Both me and Harry look at each other, before floating between Ruth and the demons"

Me: I don't know why you came here....
Harry: But this is OUR planet...if a couple of demons are attacking a damsel in distress, we should DAMN WELL be allowed to fight for her safety. So from now, play the DAMN damsel and sit tight...we got this

Ruth: But...those demons are not normal...I was sent to investigate numerous murders of angels...they use weapons that can harm us as if they were divine...
Me: WHATEVER!!

"I attack first, using close quarters combined with my ice attacks to engage both. Arael tries to keep me away, but Harry matches the bullets with light blasts, which are seemingly ineffective in stopping them. As I dodge, Harry attacks himself, drawing fire away, as I fight Liliel"

Ruth: Those weapons are truly like Heavenly Blades...why? What are those things...who are these two demons
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next