Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Still on the anime bill

+3
Chulance
ningen
lol1991
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Still on the anime bill - Page 2 Empty Re: Still on the anime bill

Post by Tlaloc Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:02 am

Yagami wrote:Oh and since you wanna know let me tell you, a sound argument stipulates that the conclusion you come to is a logical consequence of the premises used. In this case, you don't even have a premise SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE BILL SAYS. At this point it's all speculation on your side. There, glad to help.

Thank you. Now does that mean my friend doesn't know either on how this is estipulated?

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Still on the anime bill - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:19 am

All we saw from you in your first post was a bunch of gibberish filled with rage, wrapped in a wall of text. We don't know if your friend read the bill...
I decided to lose the fear and post about it here.
Oh dear god...XD...didn't know we were so intimidating...
I knew you guys may still be angry
I wasn't angry at all, I just felt sorry for you, I think we all did...and again you interpreted our reactions as something different.
I felt bad for what some users said in a thread I made
Oh please not the lizard people again...
that anyone who is homophobic is a homosexual in denial
Lol, well then you should look yourself in the mirror and say that thing the next time you want to call some person a fag.
Basically Yagami perfectly explained the stuff about homosexuals, also he gave you pointers on how to improve your arguments so I'll move on.
I see now you are also flaming other users, like Chulance for beliving in Jesuschrist.
Lol, the more you mention the word "flaming" the more I'm convinced you don't know what it means. First of all I don't have a problem with his fate or anything. I was just pointing out that such "argument" was not valid at all. It means nothing to other people that joined this debate, especially to Lol'91 who is on the other side. And I settled that issue with him via pm, at least I hope that it's settled. Here I'll quote my last response to his pm:"The problem is you saying "god hates this and god hates that". That's not allowed, that's not even a valid point or an argument against something. So if you want to talk about your values that bad, just say something in the end like:"The last reason that I'm supporting this bill are my religion and my moral values." That's all you should say about that." There you go.
Just one question, what if VegetaDTX had been the one to post about this and asked to protest it like the DBLAM?
Even though DTX can sometimes say something that's not so rational, I really can't even imagine him writing the post you wrote. But if he did, as a friend I would try my best to show him where he's wrong.
When it comes to Isihara, I would always support a good bill even if it comes from a lousy politician. To me basically every politician is a bastard so does that mean that no laws should be put into practice until a total saint appears? Lol, I think that we would wait for a long time before that happens.
X_rated contents featuring cute girls.
Oh the humanity, how could we censor that?!!!!!!!!!
The fact that there is no UNICEF in Japan also tells something about the way the rights of kids are represented there.
This can easily inculde Dragon Ball! Fist of North Star! and much more.
No it can't, anyone that can actually use his brain and knows a tiny bit about the law knows that that's pure BS written by panicky ignorant people.
Any graphical contents that will allow minor to behave in violent way
If this is true then I must say I'm not sure what to say yet. It has both positive and negative sides, but of course I'm against a censorship that doesn't target a specific context.

One more thing- Today's manga/anime industry is pretty much fucked up, and that is a fact. You can look at the titles form the year 2010 and see how much of them are basically an insult to average viewers intelligence, or any moral values. I'm not saying that quality stuff is not being created anymore but it's hugely rarer to find. Anyone who loves those two forms of art is aware of that and knows that some change is needed, unfortunately there are also the brainless fanboys who will protect their tasteless pile of cliche titles.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Still on the anime bill - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Still on the anime bill - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Like I already said somewhere, what really only frustrates me in this whole rumble about that bill is the hypocrisy of this world and the great majority of the western culture(no offense to western people, just my honest view on major part of their culture and other cultures influenced by it).

You have all these spoiled, materialistic and pretty shameless series, movies, reality shows etc today, that are much more influencing youngsters(because obviously it is a live action and it is taken much more seriously by the kids and people in general) than any anime/manga ever could, yet nobody ever even thought about suspending those, even though they are available 24/24 on TVs all around the globe.
Not to mention that in some countries Satanistic churches that preach killing, torturing and sacrificing lives of kids are fully legal!!!
THAT STUFF IS OK!? but some violence in some cartoons is TOO MUCH!? SERIOUSLY WHAT IS HUMANITY THINKING!?

I AM always all for the proper age ratings, and even for a total TV-airing restrictions of something that is considered improper enough.

BUT TOTALLY REMOVING SOMETHING EVEN FROM CD/DVD/INTERNET SALES JUST LIKE THAT! is literally leaving those animators and mangaka's out on streets! Some of them make a living of that!!!

IMO if you are above 18-21(depends which country) years old you should be able to watch anything you want, its on you to decide which anime/manga is too sick/stupid for you and which is great and awesome.

So again, proper ratings YES! TV-restrictions YES! and not just anime/manga but all!
But totally removing stuff that somebody makes a living from, is selfish and thoughtless.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Alright. This really got out of hand. lets just apologize and get over it alright.

Here's the skinny on my end. Nobody with a head EVER considered shitkaku worth listening too, so obviously I didn't get my information from them. It isn't my fault that Sankaku goes into 2chan and only bring out the sensationalist posts. I for one go there and actually try to get adequate information, and I tell you again. If we look at the worst case scenario, and the bill starts censoring everything, and I'll make this simple again, NOT JUST FANSERVICE, but blood, violence, etc, most seinen series WILL go down.
As for the school girl outfit thing, I guess Sankaku must have been talking about ONE isolated incident that happened between a mangaka and a low key publisher. But it was just the editors of the magazine getting way to rilled up about the bill before it was even confirmed as approved. Basically...they overreacted just like you said ningen. As usual, if Sankaku did report that event, they forgot to actually report the goddamn facts, because they suck like that.

So, the actual situation is:
Everyone in Japan is saying that Ishihara is going to start censoring everything he damn well wants, and given that he's a right wing nut, that includes fanservice, violence, etc, etc, all "in the name of the children"

But, opposition is forming. Dentsu for one (I haven't heard anything else on the fact though), and the various magazines and studios. The TAF this year has lost FUCK TONS of support, so one can see protesting as started.

Wost case scenario...everything gets fucked. Best case scenario...they actually do a good job and don't start acting like some thought police. I'm not saying worst case scenario is confirmed, but something close to it is possible. Lets hope it doesn't happen.

And again, this entire thing is just an attempt by right wing nuts to clean up the Japanese youth. It's a stupid idea. You know what the funny thing is? Light Novels, novels or worse isn't getting any objections. So the 16 year old idols are still going to be overly sexualized (in the Jap way mind you) in order for the money to roll in.
If you want to be outraged at something, be outraged at that. Teen idols, light novels, they're far far worse than anything in the manga business

Oh, and side note.
I went to 2chan to try and get some updates. Seems that things are progressing as expected. The TAF is still in danger of not happening at all (Tokyo Anime Fair, which is a BIIIIIIG event) and if it goes down like that, Ishihara could have his bill revoked.
However, it seems that after the original boom, people aren't concerned anymore. The general consensus seems to be:
>He wont dare try anything or else the big companies take him down for messing with business
Which makes sense.

EDIT:

I deleted every comment after DTX's because there are NOT on topic, and I saw that both Yagami and Ningen were about to answer and continue the off topic stuff
I also deleted Jessie's and Taloc's in the interest of fairness

With that said, hope nobody gets mad at me for actually doing my job has a moderator...if you do have a problem, PM me or something
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am

Yagami wrote:
Tlaloc wrote:
ningen wrote:I also censored some of the insults.
So are you homosexual ningen or know someone who is and felt offended by it? If so; I apologize for using that word.

There is no "if so", you should apologize. Period. You don't need to know someone or be in a certain group to protect people's rights and defend them from hate and insult.
And please stop with the melodrama, you are not that special. If people want to read your posts they will, if not, they won't, don't make a big deal out if it.
Oh and since you wanna know let me tell you, a sound argument stipulates that the conclusion you come to is a logical consequence of the premises used. In this case, you don't even have a premise SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE BILL SAYS. At this point it's all speculation on your side. There, glad to help.
I'll leave the rest to ningen as I'm going to sleep.
You have a good day too.

There is no need to apologize.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2