Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 17

+3
FunnyGuy
Chulance
lol1991
7 posters

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 17

Post by Chulance Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:19 pm

"Milo stands there in the Garden looking out the ocean sparkling in the artificial sun, plants and animals walking amongst the garden luscious fruits, he's merely been sipping his wine, he points at a fruit, and brings it over to him with his mind, biting into it, having used his abilities to taste amazing."

Milo: I can still enjoy the pleasures they enjoy, such as food, despite my ability to connect with them, but my occupation requires me to protect, perhaps not in the conventional, then again perhaps that's bad sharing the traits of a race that gives into there emotions sometimes savage and amoral behavior, who turn on people for the slightest of reasons. Perhaps I should create my own life? That I should do.

"He raises his hands, parting the dimension viewing the physical dimension with Chess Board, then combining it with matter manipulation and using information from Genesis, and macro evolution he puts together a planet then forms a separate temporal field around it accelerating it's growth at least to the rest of the universe forming Planet X a semi duplicate of earth, adding some original animals, plants, and such of his own."

Milo: Hmm it is flawed, very flawed, but this should pose interesting physical life forms, Humods, hmm what else they should be based off of humanity, no potential for superhuman abilities, no that's wrong they'd be prey, they have potential for powerful physcic abiltiies what they are can develop over time like this entire Roleplay.

"He sends out flashes of light setting up the outer atmosphere, and generates a moon, various stars, and makes one similar to the sun to heat the world, then connects it to the Milky Way, and focusing he forms the physical race, from raw physic energy, splitting them across the planet, as he continues to work, keeping the temporal field around it."

Milo: A Few Thousand years then I'll remove the temporal field, connect it to the rest of the universe, so what has become of the humods in this project. Hmm send a few Hunters there to keep balance on the planet don't need these Humods getting too powerful early in there development, Rulk can lead the Squad. Rulk I have a mission for you. Project Life begins, perhaps can finally understand the flaws we all share, and correct them truly helping people far more then stopping a few armed robberies, let the games begin.
"They appear in New york, Lucifer breaths in the fresh air, the sounds of screaming, truly it feels like Hell, Zadkiel had 'improved earth."

Lucifer: THe Antichrist has went into hiding, Oliver knows where she is, she's hidden herself with her abilities, hold on let me grab some additional power.

"He spots some spirits of the damned, and using his powers drags them into his body saving two men both thugs, they are thankful then Lucifer sends out hellfire killing them, and there souls he drags in."

Lucifer: Now then if we truly want the infomration we seek then we shall go to Oliver Morris, are you ready to encounter some spandex wearing fools? Toying with them is always a pleasure,.
Oliver: She's...She's in hiding back at home with her family, she contacted me, I set her up with hiding get her off the radars, but Sattelite technology is gone anyway,
Namek: SHe must die
Oliver; NO! You can't kill her Namek, were heroes! Heroes don't kill our allies, everyone's made mistakes! Not everyone is a friggin Jesus Christ I can deal with this
Namek: The fate of the universe of life itslef rests in my hands, in the hands of my squad in the hands of the Heavenly Host, if you oppose me, I will terminate anyone in my path to saving this planet, as we speak the damed now roam the streets, the Devil is free, and we are under the rule of the Fallen! As Stark side one life especially that of the great evil one means nothing chooese now Avengers do you want to combat the Heavenly Host, make war with Heaven, with God?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Akroma: I see...I know stories of you. It seems things have gotten completely out of hand. I'm afraid I do not have much of a plan...Zarathos, where is Amber Parker?

---

Aaron: This is getting somewhat dangerous...Oliver is going to end up getting the team killed like I... Oliver...let them do it. It isn't our place to get involved
Tyler: Who would have thought...you of all people
Aaron: Don't get idealistic with my Tyler...I'm doing damage control. Then again I'm probably not the best one for the job. I need to find a way to contact the other Illuminati...we HAVE to get together soon...or else things will just keep going to shit
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:18 pm

"Zarathos transforms back to the regular Ghost Rider form Keeth now in control, Lock, Tammy, Ricky, and Clancy together all in there GR all then enter there human forms except Tammy."

Keeth: U ugly or something?
Tammy: No I've been surprised before, I hate surprise attacks, lot of cowardly bastards these days, I want to know how we all rose from.
Keeth:Last I spoke with her she was with THe invisible guy, there attack on Heaven failed, and Reese is dead, so she's back on earth with her brother I think on patrol fighitng off the demons that escaped hell, but there are many beyond billions heck beyond Trillions so we going after Zadkiel or do we need my girl?
Clancy: We don't need no magic, we have the power to kick ass on our own especially with an archangel on ourside.
Oliver: Your the ultimate hypocrit aren't you? We can't give her up, she made a mistake, Sean taught her some control we can help her, were not giving her up! Come on Sean now!
Cyber: Sean now!

"Cyber sends out a blast of cosmic energy while Namek, and the other Angels raise a shield, they teleport to Sammie's estate, and Cyber masks the area, with psoninc energy, magical, cosmic and more."

Cyber: We must move fast get her family out of her, those angels will pass my defenses
Oliver: right move out, Aaron any questions?!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:28 pm

"The other Avengers are there as well"

Laxus: Man...Stark's really lost it huh?
Poll: He has a point...still doesn't mean we should let the kid get killed because of what she was born as
Laxus: I thought you hated Sammie Poll...
Poll: I don't hate her. I just think she's rude and misbehaving, and should act more properly...regardless, lets go
Tyler: Agreed. Are you sure they can't find us Cyber?

----

"Aaron sighs. He had covered himself from the sudden blast and was mostly unharmed"

Aaron: Namek...before you go after them, here's my two cents. Regardless of what you do, you wont be able to convince them to stop. If you want to avoid bloodshed...find a way to save Sammie AND the world
Namek: That isn't how it works
Aaron: Make it work. You're an angel right? Leave the cynicism and lack of faith to people like me

"Aaron walks out of the mansion"

Aaron: Hmm...Amber might be able to contact the others. Even if she isn't a member anymore...last shot I have right now

"Aaron goes up to a busy street, and down the alley, we find a large mechanical armor similar to the Iron Man suit, only much older looking. Aaron gets on, and flies off"

---

Akroma: Doesn't Amber Parker have her powers? I have seen her bend something as powerful as Evil itself to her will
Keeth: She can't do anything of that right now. Her key to doing so was taken away...at least until we get Doom
Akroma: I see...well if that is the case...but we can not attack outright. We need a plan. I doubt we can even get close to Zedkiel if we just charge in

lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Sandra: Welcome Terrel. Here's the deal, we're going after Void, and we want your assistance.

*Troy has arrived back at Genosha in time to be joined by Metallic.*

Troy: Things has really gone to shit out there.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:09 pm

"Aaron is moving through NYC, trying to avoid conflict. Eventually, he finds his way to the outskirts and to Amber's mansion"

Aaron: Well...ma-

"Just then, he gets knocked down by a demon. Several others are seen surrounding him. Aaron gets up, and uses a primitive repulsor to blast one of them, but it merely pushes it back"

Aaron: Damn...I'm almost out of juice...can't pull off anything to major

---

"Yamairo walks into the room"

Yamairo: "sigh"...the barriers are holding up surprisingly...any luck reconne-

"Just then he notices Carmen is back"

Yamairo: Carmen! You're alright.
James: Yeah...Zedkiel has control of the Heavenly Host...and nobody knows where Sammie is...
Yamairo: I've been trying to find her, but no luck...the Avenger might know but...
William: Have you gotten any word from anyone else? Also...where's
James: Filipe and Harry have gone out...they aren't taking into consideration their own safety, just out there helping as many angels as they find...they want to help them. For whatever reason it's personal to them. I guess it's because they're both overly idealistic
Yamairo: There is no such thing as overly idealistic. lets just hope they don't get themselves killed. Rachel is worried about her brother, she didn't need another person disappearing.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:37 pm

*Terrell raises an eyebrow as he looks at Sandra.*

Terrell: I was planning on doing the same. What do you have planned?

-------------------------------------------

Mike: I can beat anyone's ass, now take us to Sammie. We have to protect her.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Sandra: We plan to separate him from my son. It should weaken him somewhat, but that's not saying much as Void himself is still powerful. Still, it's a start.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:02 pm

Terrell: It is... I can use my powers to fuse with your son, but that will likewise make me fuse with Void as well.

*Terrell thinks about what he says for a second before nodding at Sandra with a serious look on his face.*

Terrell: You ready?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:07 pm

Sandra: Yes, but first. Dave mentioned something to do with the Space Gem and Terrel, do you have an idea to not get Terrel possibly fused with Void.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:19 pm

*Terrell butts in*

Terrell: It's fine KFC. I can get Void out. What Milo told me should be enough. I have to fuse with Void regardless, but I think the Space Gem can separate me from him if someone else uses it while I fight off Void once we've been fused.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:27 pm

*Abby speaks up next.*

Abigail: Wait a minute, do any of us even have the Space Gem? We should get that first so we can use it when needed.
Sandra: Sounds risky fusing with Void, but if your sure you can handle it.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Terrell: Trust me, Milo gave me some words for thought... and I don't need the physical space gem.

*Terrell walks over to Dave with a purple glow around him and grabs Dave's left hand. Dave's left is now giving off a strong purple glow. Terrell's body went back to normal*

Terrell: Dave's hand is basically the "Space Gem"... At least for now anyway.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Abigail: Neat trick.
Sandra: I suppose that does it then. We're ready to go.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:59 pm

*Terrell looks at the group with confidence before his body give off a golden golden glow. The whole group appears before Void using David's body.*

Terrell: Hey bitch! Catch!

*Terrell unleashed a blast of raw energy at Void.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Sandra: I told you I won't stop till I get my son back!!

*Sandra joins Terrel in the attack with a blast of cosmic flames, while clashing with him telepathically.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:29 pm

Cyber: No I never even insuiated that, But we have the power to fight them, Angels are obviously immune to conventional methods such as weapons, but stuff like raw power can still effect them if you have enough of it, but still there not to be taken lightly they have more functions then a Swiss Army Knife. I can hold them off if need be, however technically we should try not to harm them there one of our only hope's against Zadkiel, I wonder if Sammie can really
Oliver: were not killing her
Sean: What if we teach her control more control not master control but enough to reverse what she did, if Void was involved she couldn't go from not wanting to hurt them to full out war weapon, something happened a reason she went into hiding
Felicia: Maybe I can jack her powers figure out?
Oliver: Unwise choice, might do worse damage to the Angels the good one's, there juts doing there job Sammie is DANGEROUS, I'm protecting her because a man's word is his bond, amaybe we can fix Sammie somehow, make her good or something an alternative besides killing her.
Clancy: Just take the nail from him, and kick his ass? He's got an army of Angels, plus I've heard he's made one of them hell maybe more Arch Angels, this won't be easy anyway
Keeth: Well even if we do take Zadkiel back to his normal power levels, the one person who could end them all is dead Reese, I tried a few methods to get him back but his soul is gone, completly eradicated mind body, heck he might have been removed from reality itself
Tammy: Why did he let Zadkiel fuse with the throne?
Keeth: That's just it Amber said Zadkiel killed Reese before he achieved his full power which makes no sense, unless something else happened
Lock: Like what meh boi? What else? He goes boom, that means death
Keeth: You of all people should no that's not true, maybe he's in some other state, but regarldess we don't have time to try and figure out what plane of reality a dead man might be in,l ast I heard Doom was going to war with Void's army of Gods, I heard Void wanted to be like Ventro, his powers and all but a direct assault against Ventro is pointless what other way can he achieve full power, we take him down, we have a better shot of ruining Zadkiel.
Clancy: Hmm maybe does Ventro have some kinda source or
Keeth: Oh shit...the Absorbiums...he's going to get ALL OF THEM!
"Void grins however using David he'd fused with his original host Robert Reynold, and then sent out a massive blast of light energy, and heat to push back the Phoenix Flames, then sent out several inifni tendrils, Dave made the tendrils vanish stabbing them into Void."

DAve: TAKE THAT?! Terrel! Fuse with the bastard hurry! I'll seperate you two in five minutes just pull the hosts out of him, my son and this guy/
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:41 pm

*Terrell nodded before vanishing. Void seemed to be recovering from Dave's attack, but then he found himself unable to fully control his body. Terrell used his ability to fuse with Void.*

Terrell: I'm in! Gotta take my chance, before Void figures out what's going on. David first.

*Terrell focused on releasing David from Void first.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:45 pm

*Sandra focuses on keeping Void's attention, appearing behind him and taking advantage of Void's confusion to blast him.*

Sandra: This better not backfire...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:16 pm

"Void sends out several tendrils wrapping them around Sandra upset the tendrils start to expand attempting to absorb her, as his source of limitless psioninc energy is stripped from him, he tries to use the power of the infini tendrils on Terrel."

Void: DAMN YOU JACKSON DIE!
Robert: NO HELP ME HELP ME
Void: SILENCE REYNOLDS SILENCE!

"David is sent hurtling out, recovering sending out massive bolts of psioninc energy at the terminal duplicating the effects of the infini tendrils, and sending out legions of raw psioninc infini tendrils, while Dave teleports them into the tendrils ensaring his wife causing feed back realerasing Sandra, then teleports David to him."

Dave: GET REYNOLDS LETS GO!

"Void sends Terrel flying back, before he can react he delivers a pwoerful blow to him, then looks at David, sending a tendril into his chest, now physical and gushing out blood, then overwhelms Dave with psioninc energy, then he sends out millions of tendrils but there stopped by a massive surge of power, Bruno, Zed, and a few other Absorbiums appear, empowering Robert who seperates from Void, with true power he physically beats Void near death, then he teleports the group to MHF, and repairs it with his powers Robert sets up a cell around him, suddenly a fallen angel appears, but a woman appears slashing his throat with an angel blade killing the angel, the woman looks."

Robert: Who the hell?
???: I am Sarah, one of the few Angels who retained there powers after the Antichrist's mass attack, I have set up this prison center with enochian symbols that reject my kind we will be safe for now.

Last edited by Chulance on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:04 am

*Terrell gets up and grunts from that last attack Void delivered. He sees Reynold and smirks from relief. He get's himself up and looks at the others.*

Terrell: Is Void taken care of, because I have a technology stealing bitch to stop.
-----------------------------------

Mike: Why aren't we going anywhere Lucifer?! Don't you wanna beat the shit out of some angels and protect the Sammie? Me and the Devil can be motherfuckin' monsters! Play that song by Kanye when we arrive. I know you wanna.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:54 pm

*Sandra go's over to her son, kneeling down by him. She turns to Terrel when he speaks.*

Sandra: It looks like Void is taken care of once again. Terrel... thank you for your help.

*She looks back to her son, and smiles, overjoyed to have him back.*

Sandra: Son, I'm sorry Void came to target you again. But I said I wouldn't stop until I found a way to get you back. Are you alright, did he hurt you?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:34 pm

*Terrell smirks at Sandra.*

Terrell: I like helping beautiful ladies

*Terrell was joking, but he didn't know whether or not Dave or Sandra would take it that way. Terrell convert himself into oxygen before fusing with the atmosphere. Terrell appeared behind Void's army that seemed to be dying off against Doom's forces. Terrell glows for a second as he releases a god blast onto the remaining voidlings and demons attacking.*

Terrell: Yo Doom! You wanna help me A-bomb Heaven?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:50 pm

*Sandra stands again, their was more issues to be addressed, but this alliance had succeeded in beating Void, and freeing David. She smiles before commenting.*

Sandra: Lets head back.

*They teleport back to Genosha, a family again. They appear near James.*

Sandra: Hello James. Look who's back.

*James notices David back among the family of 4.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:02 pm

"Victor looks at Terrell, using some force to decimate the remaining Voidlings freeing the Gods at the same time the technique lets him drain there powers, there divine energies glowing in his fingers he kicks a weakened Hercules aside."

Victor: Of course the more the merrier, However I have a plan to end Zadkiel, I've recently obtained an impressive new style of magic from the Zenn Lavian God of Science, I've mastered the art, and combined with my previous power stealing methods I've developed a technique to separate Zadkiel from the throne, and use the feedback energy against him, perhaps to weaken him and restore Heaven's angels for example, I need a diversion, care to help me out, I've completed my doorway into Heaven.
"Sarah the angel groaned focusing she teleported Sandra, and Dave back to MHF, as several Fallen Angels appeared outside of the prison but could not enter."

Sarah: You are truly fools, Void if he went through with his plan would be immensly more powerful, I have guarded this area with Enochian Symbols defense charms which prevent the angels from enteinrg
Dave: Wait..the hell, what is Enochian/
Sarah: Enochian or Angelic magic one of the few if not the only way mortals can effectively combat my kind, and that's not saying much, stronger angels may be able to overwhelm my fields, gather your team and bring them here Void is weakened we can interrogate him, and bring down Heaven, Phoenix warp your members here please.
Lucifer: Music is quite delightful especially the tunes of that cult who loves me, and have given there souls to me, gladly shall I listen to there music, I am the master of music.

"Focusing music begins out of nowhere, and Monster starts playing in the area Sammie is in, suddenly both of them appear confronting the Avengers, and several demons appear as well, one of them being Baal."

Lucifer: Baal my faithful servant fear not for I have a new assistant at the moment, gather the demons, drag them back into Hell, assemble my armies the true rebellion begins once more. Now then Avengers I have many names the Deceiver, The Unfaithul one, the Traitirous son, The Morning star, but today I am your judge, your jury, your executioner, Sammie come to me!

"Sammie is flung out of a closet, her older brother, and mother are seen cowering in fear, as the demons begin approaching Oliver raises and fires a blessed arrow."

Oliver: AVENGERS MOVE OUT!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next