Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising: First Class

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising: First Class

Post by lol1991 Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:04 pm

"Samuel sighs nonchalantly"

Samuel: If you insist "grin"

"The two of them step out after paying, and teleport, most likely to Samuel's manor"

----

"In Japan, morning breaks. Fawkes has been released, after much fuss from him to the CIA. He's barely able to get dressed with the knife wound in his stomach"

Fawkes: ouch...damn

"After he does, he steps out. After a while, he's in the busy streets of Tokyo, heading towards the US embassy"

Fawkes: First order of business. Contact Hank and Samuel
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:10 pm

*Suigetsu approached the guards outside the door, turning physical he kicks the first guard in the stomach, while elbowing the second in the face. Grabbing one of the guards guns, he uses it as a club like weapon to knock out both the stunned guards, so to not make a noise. He knew time was short, slipping inside the room.*

Suigetsu: Game.

*He holds the gun to Roberts head and fires.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising: First Class - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:13 pm

"Fawkes is talking to a man in the embassy. It seems that there's no information on the man yet"

Fawkes: Are you sure?
Man: No positive identification. They're currently working on forensics at the site. It seems the japs are being a bit territorial

---

"Karuya meanwhile awakes in his bed. What...happened. Oh right. He had gotten home, and the old man had fixed his injuries just in time."

Karuya: Wher-

"Karuya hears a scream from the basement"

Karuya: Damn it!

"He darts off his bed. The bastard is continuing with the little girl's training despite Karuya working as his assassin now"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:23 pm

"Robert and Reese had been detained as Suigetsu burst in opening fire Robert was in panic, tackeling Robert to the ground, as Blot burst in sending out a bolt of electricity which collided with the bullet, then raised hsi arm firing another bolt at Suigetsu's gun and rushed over to Reese, and Robert."

Robert: THE HELL?! More powers?!
Reese: damn it Robert we need to get outta here now, he's trying to kill you come on! Wauit Blot your here? WTF Where's Elijah! Who is that?!
Blot: It's a hydro man it's a waterman! Hurry! Elijah's outside in the car he called me, let's go!

"They rushed out of the room runing for there lives bolting towards the parking lot, as blot gathered electricity into his hands, Elijah was in the car outside the alarms were going off, Air port security was armed and moving towards the escapees from the detainment room."
"As Morning broke out Angel,had once again dreamed of the future she felt bad she'd dreamed about an incident at the airport, and more about Summerholt, and some Agency, she climbed out of the bed going to shower, and freshen up, after doing so, she met up with Samuel in the lobby where a free breakfast was being served."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Suigetsu: Super powered body guards, interesting. Most people have guards to keep us away.

*Suigetsu made a quick move, throwing a knife towards Bolt, as bolt blasted it, Suigetsu quickly ducked retrieving the dropped gun, taking several shots at Bolt.*

*As Robert moved towards the car, a shot was fired hitting Robert in the upper right should, just a little off center as the shot was meant to take out the spine. Coming from a high vantage point, the security raised their guns, but was unable to see from the ground as the shooter had ducked out of sight. From said vantage point, with a gun in hand.*

Mai: Target wounded...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:45 pm

Samuel: You're awake I see. How did you sleep?

"Samuel calmly sips some coffee while reading the paper"

----

"Fawkes is seen with Hank in a street somewhere in the outskirts of Tokyo. Both inside an CIA rented car"

Fawkes: Well?
Hank: Well, as Samuel was so nice to transfer, the guy you're looking for...

"Hank focuses. Without a name it's hard...but the mental image is enough"

Hank: Got it
Fawkes: Alright then. Buckle up!

----

"Karuya enters the dungeon bellow. Aya is crying on the floor, bleeding from numerous wounds. Kuzo, the old man, is sitting standing across the "arena" of sorts"

Karuya: You promised you'd leave her alone!
Kuzo: I promised no such thing. Her training WILL continue. Now step back
Karuya: Like hell I will!

"Just then, Karuya's pushed back into the wall"

Kuzo: Would you prefer to take her training. You need somewhat better physical skills"

Karuya: Fine then...

"Karuya readies himself...he's angered the old man, and now he has to pay for it"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:43 pm

"Robert was at the Summer holt building with state of the art security he was safe inside, Elijah, Reese, and Blot were talking with Elijah grabbing his shot gun."

Elijah: I'm going to a cook out at the church you two take care of Robert see what's going on.
Reese: Right see ya later bro.

"When Elijah left Reese mentioned Suigestu."

Reese: So were dealing with a water man?
Blot: Exactly there are others with powers trying to kill Robert for some reason.
Angel: I slept well, when I awoke my handsome young partner was gone, but that's alright I've found again. Anyway Like I said we need to head to Summerholt I saw the address and some youth pastor Reese Warren, he's connected to all of this somehow. We need to get there any-way we can, taxi, or something. Also there's something else, there's a child we need to get, his mother died the cause of death is unknown the father is putting him up for adaption, thing is I believe the child has an ability, and my dreams say we need to get him.
"Bryan Campbell sat down tears in his eyes, he'd gotten mad at his mother, she'd taken his tickets for the base-ball game, and sold them as punishment for him lying about his grades. He'd gotten so angry he'd yelled the glass shattered, blood rushed from her ears, she hit the ground, he rushed over to her in panic, his face red from tears, his father had been shattered, and had already gotten the adoption problems ready his temper tantrum had effectively destroyed his life."

Bryan: Mom...Sad Dear Jesus please please help me.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Samuel: So where do we head first my dear? You have the lead today

"Samuel smiles as he finishes his coffee"

---

"Fawkes and Hank had left Tokyo. They drove through the landscape"

Hank: So, who is this guy?
Fawkes: No idea. He was a skilled fighter, took me out. Once we get to where we're heading, I need you to duck out of arms way got it? Otherwise it might end badly.
Hank: Yeah yeah. I'm used to this Mister Invisible. Been doing it before you knew what an evolved human was
Fawkes: This is also a CIA affair. You're effectively a civilian...god knows how I'm going to explain how I found the guy
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:02 pm

"Angel smiles."

Angel: So I'm on top of the situation now. "Winks" Let's get to the child first, we don't him to get adopted and shipped off to some other state or country, do you have any sort of transportation abilities like flying like Superman. That would be so romantic.
"Vinlo awoke in his hotel he didn't know what to do, Glage was at his side he was his guardian in every way, he was moving some objects with his mind he stopped."

Vinlo: I have to gain control, I have to stop this hunge somehow, I need more powers...I need
Glage: vinny you ok man?
Vinlo: no..Mr. Glage..I'm not the hunger it's tearing me apart I have to gain more powers..I'm sorry but I have..
Glage: I see what your saying but still..son..
Vinlo: I can't kill anymore I know..I..I'm sorry.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Samuel: Well...I DO...but it's much easier if I just do-

"Both of them vanish and reappear in front of the boys' home. Samuel had gotten the info from Angel's mind and the teleported them"

Samuel: This. But, after we're done with these affairs, I'll take you for a ride up in the clouds...oh wait that came out wrong

----

"Fawkes and Hank park near the familiar mansion. "

Hank: What now?
Fawkes: Don't know...is this the place? You sure?
Hank: Yep
Fawkes: I'm pulling info on it, then once we go IDs we go in.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:07 pm

"Angel was in shock one minute they were in the hotel the next they appeared in the home of the boy she sought out. This was the first step in "Saving" the future in her mind at least. She saw the child in another room through a window, and Child Services were coming to pick him up."

Angel: Hmm it seems he's going to be taken to the local Foster Care, his father is speaking with the authorities outside, I think he knows more about his mother's death then he let's on, we need to leave with him, then we can interrogate him figure out why he's important in my dreams, and what his mother had to do with all of this.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:39 pm

Samuel: So you want me to take him?

"Samuel focuses on the father and the law enforcement, and then on child services, instantly erasing their minds of the events, making it so they don't want to go through with the adoption"

Samuel: There...it should be alright now. Do you want me to get the kid out here, or do you want to take the nice approach?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:37 am

(I may get back into this soon. Last I remember Suigetsu and Mai was after Robert. Where is Robert now? Has there been any time skips? And has there been any big plot development?)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:03 pm

(Just make original characters Justin. Angel contacted Suigestu and MAi telling them not to kill Robert. Robert escaped the airport to the Summerholt facility in Manhattan with Reese, and Elijah. Just a one day time skip, no big plot developments that I'm aware of.)

Angel: Combination let's take the child to our hotel room, then you can go to Summerholt I'll try and see what's up with the kid
Samuel: You'll be alright
Angel: Oh don't worry Handsome, I've been surviving long before I met you, not that I don't want you around." Giggles" But come on now.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:34 pm

"Samuel raises his shoulders and does as he was asked. The three of them instantly appear in the hotel room"

Samuel: There...are you sure you'll be fine alone?

---

"Meanwhile, Fawkes is seen looking around town. He had sent Hank to find a place to stay, and was scouting around. It was a small town, chances are he could get some info. But it also eliminated discretion, as people would talk and it could tip off whoever the man"

Fawkes: It would help if I could...no way

"Fawkes ducks as he seemingly notices something that is too good to be true. The man he had fought with, Karuya, was moving through town heading towards the other end"

Fawkes: Jackpot!

"He starts following. Karuya doesn't realize. He was heading to talk to Hanako. To tell her he was going to get her daughter out of that place as soon as he could, and that she would then take her, her sister, and leave this town"

Karuya: Otherwise...that man will just hunt her down and take her again
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:05 pm

*Suigestu and Mai was back at a motel.*

Mai: I wonder why they didn't want Robert dead?
Suigestu: Does it really matter. If no money is to be made from Robert, we'll go to another target. Simple as that.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:30 am

"the kid was looking panicked Bryan was in shock."

BRyan: What the we as
Angel: calm down..Bryan..my name is Angel.
Bryan: Your..an Angel..am I really going to Heaven I'm
Angel: No..child please calm youself. My name is Angel. I am like you. I'm sure you've read comics X Men, Superman you have powers just like them, I expect that they killed your mother.
Bryan: My mother..I..
Angel: This man's name is Samuel, he can teleport, he brought us here, he has to go now, I'll explain more, and I'm sorry about your mother's loss but we need to help you get control unless you want others to die, make your mother proud Bryan.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:37 am

Samuel: Angel, if you need anything...just think it

"Samuel vanishes, heading towards Summerholt like Angel requested"

Samuel: Well...this is the place. What does Angel want here I wonder...

---

"Fawkes is still trailing Karuya. He eventually sees follows him to a local park. Kids playing. He approaches a woman, Hanako.

Fawkes; Seems he knows her...just what is this guy after. Maybe he really is just out for a stroll

"Meanwhile, Hanako and Karuya are talking"

Hanako: -You don't need to worry about that-
Karuya: -Of course I do! I'm not going to let them take her away from!-
Hanako: -I'm not leaving him. I...-
Karuya: -Neither do I expect you to! Just tell him that if he loves you, to be ready tonight. If he really did agree to give out his daughter because of some family agreement...then I'll just take the kid with me and make sure that bastard can never get her hands on her. You don't understand what Kuzo does in that house Hanako...you just don't-
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:42 am

"Blot sensed a new bio electric signature that appeared out of nowhere."

Blot: Someone just appeared out of thin air?
Reese: Shit is it the assassin
Robert: WHAT OH CRAP! God damn it this is what I get for funding ya damn people!
Blot: Chill Morris I'll go handle tihs.

"Blot still unexperienced grabbed a gun, and headed down to confront Samuel, sparks gathered in his hands as he stared down Samuel."

Blot: who the heck are you, and how did you appear out of thin air I want answers, are you one of those people trying to kill Morris? I dare you to try any water ability against me.

"Blot gathered sparks in his hand with the child Angel counseled him as he cried explaining his power, and how he killed his mother. She took him to get some food down from one of the restaurants in the hotel."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:46 am

"Samuel seems surprised"

Samuel: Lower the gun Blot, I'm here on behalf of a woman named...Angel. Do you know her?

"Samuel starts to casually walk past Blot with intent in entering the building"

Samuel: Well I wasn't expecting such a nice place
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:49 am

"Blot lowered the gun then gathered electricity still nervous, prepared to blast Samuel down."

Blot: I don't know any angel, how the hell did you know my name? Mind reader, how did you even find Summerholt? Who are..you..who's Angel?

"Now Blot was curious as to what was going on."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:50 am

Samuel: I have no idea myself. I could have read her mind, but that'd just be rude to the lady ya know?

"Samuel let himself in casually"

Samuel: I cyphon powers by the way. Don't let me touch you if you don't trust me. Just saying
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:54 am

"Blot gulped a bit his suspicion that this man was a mind reader was correct, but he'd appeared out of nowhere perhaps he'd been telepathically masking himself some how if that made any sense."

Blot: you Siphon the abilities? So your a walking library of powers. Defiantly dangerous. Enough of this, so you met some lady named angel, and you find Summerholt? Our organization's debut day was yesterday, were a genetics company that wants to end cancer, and such why would a power library, and his lady friend be interested in us. If he can read minds then he already knows the Agencies true mission, is there even a point in lying to a mind reader.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:06 pm

Samuel: No there is not

"Samuel laughs a bit at Blot's inner questioning"

Samuel: Don't worry. I'm normally not so rude as to read someone's thoughts like this. And I don't want to do anything wrong here. My goal is to find others like me, and train them so as to control their abilities. So they do not become a danger to those around them. Seems your goal is identical, if anything you're far far more organized correct?

"Samuel sits down in one of the chairs in the lobby"

Samuel: I'm sure you know the name Ventro? If you give me a seat in this Agency...I'll fund you

--------

"Meanwhile, the sun is setting. Fawkes has tracked Karuya back to the Ryogu mansion"

Fawkes: So, that's it then...

"Hank is with him as well"

Hank: So, what do you figure he's going to do here? He obviously lives here. You think they know who he is? Is this house even is?
Fawkes: I was somewhat fearful of asking around, but he met with a woman today. He may be planning something in this town. Perhaps he's afraid of getting discovered. What I don't get...is how he's not injured
Hank: Well, regardless of reason, we need to get ready. You're going at it tonight right?
Fawkes: Indeed I am. I'm breaking in and getting to the bottom of this
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Blot: We were actually seeking funding, I'm not one to usually just spill business but you can read minds so no reason in altering the truth. Yes our cover is a A Genetics company it makes since if you ask me. So far it's just my pastor Reese Warren, his brother, and me running the company, and an old friend of ours from college Robert Morris, maybe you've heard of him.

"He paused giving another person a founding seat in Summerholt, or rather the Agency it was a brash move, and he knew little to nothing but he could learn more, perhaps some tricks against mind reading, he smiled and healdd out his hand."

Blot: Reese is going to be mad. Your in., now then about this woman how did she know about Summerholt? Does she have an ability too ,and have you two actually located any others like us out there? And while our goal is to help others with abilities we believe that the Government is on to us, and we think they may be targeting our kind, Elijah's been helping us with the research through the help of one of his college professors, and we have sufficient enough evidence we think, this Angel person may be able to tie the pieces of this mystery together.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum