» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

» Goku or Gohan?
Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:30 am by hasnainssjbardock

» I wonder...
Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:00 am by VEGETA_DTX

» SOPA and PIPA
Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:44 pm by Godsend

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 83 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Heroes Uprising Part 18

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Heroes Uprising Part 18

Post by Chulance on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:20 pm

"Milo, and Elle had vanished using electrical energy heading into space, and breaching Absorbiums they'd mashed with some massive cosmic source which let them reach the Absorbium power sources, and moments later they returned to earth, and there was a massive cosmic storm about to enter the atmosphere but it vanished and instead a massive beam hit the earth rocking it>"

Elle: Wha...wha. just happened!
Milo: Bad..bad things! I think we just pissed off some Massive Cosmic Power, or something when we rode through it to get to Absorbi
Elle: THAT PLACE WAS SO WARM AND COOL! I wanna go back.
Milo: Maybe but there's more, my powers are connected to others like me. There's more I have children.
Elle: You just learned that..I mean don't you know when you...umm..er..
Milo: I know..I know..but I have two kids, one of them is connected to a large pwoer source, I get to her, maybe I get close to my powers, but I want to find BOTH of my kids regardless..she's .oh shit..she's where Illiria's old mansion si..and that could mean..Oh Shit..!
Elle:W ..what?!
Milo: I'll tell you where to go, explain through the current.

"As Elle was about to turn into electricity, she was sent to the ground blood explosing near them, Milo turning around as more blood neared him exploding sending him flying back, as Solf appeared Elle had hit a pole and was unconscious Milo groaned getting up, whipping out a knife."

Milo: Y..you. D..damn Elle's out. Alright then I don't know what the hell you want, but I'll take you down, your not gonna stop me from saving billions of lives!

"Milo draws the knife assuming a defensive stance."
Dave: You better not bring him up!
David: I don't care who, KAty who is it please tell us Abby is in hellm, please she's burning tell us tell us!

"David gathered demonic energy his death to hell had awakened his memoris from hell, Dave's as well both more fearful of death now that it meant a trip to the pit forever, and Chulance was worried, Zach as well, Mikey was in Rock form, and Ezekiel remained in the lab with Amebo."

Zach: Who else can we call I can't feel them who?!
Chulance: come on Katy I agree with the Fuillers tell us!
Mikey: Yea let's nab em! Claws is up with the mean ass angels? Great alright we gotta save him, who can break into Hell?

Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Katy: Well I was just thinking, you know that guy who keep trying to merge reality, to merge hell with Earth, the guy Shawkun manipulated into nearly destroying everything. If he can do that... then who's to say, he can't pass himself though.
Dave: That's... but he hates immortals right... he...
Katy: Right, but, if we could get his help.

*Katy answers the phone, and gives word of Ledge's capture.*

Katy: First hell, now heaven? *sigh* This is going to be a long day...

justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:06 pm

"The other SXM have gathered around the mansion. Manny included. The rest of the crew is not there at the moment"

Manny: Where the hell is my sister!?
William: Calm down! Nobody loses their cool! Someone find Nate

Anna: Here's the skinny. Mephisto has tricked Sandra into giving up both her soul and her powers. We need a way INTO hell so we can rescue Abby. Yamairo's handling the soul deal that's Sandra's binded to.
Manny: Alrighty! But...hey where's Icy and lights?
Anna: They're...not here. lets just FOCUS!

---

"Meanwhile, Harry wakes up in a familiar room"

Harry: Oh fuck you Ruth

"In front of him...Ruth is sitting"

Ruth: You humans never get used to that sudden teleport do you?

---

"Stew is calling in Zane to tell him of the successful mission"

---

"Fathae sighs and nods"

Fathae: Indeed it seems your plan was the most prudent

"Just then, Dante opens fire and takes down 2...4...6 of them guards. However his guns set off the alarm"

Dante: Damn! That's just cheating!
Fathae: Follow me

"Fathae leads them along the corridor"

---

Solf: That girl was...easier to eliminate from the equation than I expected. Now then

"Solf has both his wrists bleeding, and throws more blood in Milo's path. Milo dodges, and Solf starts aiming the blood in Milo's direction, forcing him to dodge to the other side. Solf keeps this up and eventually corners Milo"

Solf: Hmm...it seems you aren't very used to fighting a more...grounded battle

"Solf sprays his blood again"

---

"Meanwhile, Sandra and Yamairo are outside a familiar house"

Sandra: So...what's this all about?
Yamairo: You weren't with us right? I mean we set you free, but you never meet her? The woman that took down Shawkun
Sandra: What does she have to do with this

"The door opens. Aya is both surprised and happy to see Yamairo. Both of them take a bow at each other, before the two heroes step in. Yamairo motions Sandra to leave her shoes at the door, as this was a classic Japanese house"

Yamairo: -Sorry to bother you Aya
Aya: -Oh its never a bother. Isn't Isabel with you today? You always come by with her. And this is...Sandra right? Its a pleasure-

"Aya smiles towards Sandra."

(PS the things between "-" means Japanese)

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:20 pm

*Sandra isn't really able to give a proper smile back.*

Sandra: I'm sorry, it's been a... well... terrible day so far.

justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:25 pm

"Aya looks at her. She responds back in english, albeit with a heavy accent"

Aya: What happened? I am sure just one day isn't enough to bring you down? Yamairo has said you are one of the strongest
Sandra: Yeah...maybe in terms of power but...
Aya: Ah...but to have such power, strength of character is just has important

"Aya turns to Yamairo"

Aya: -What happened-
Yamairo: -It's a long story. Sandra...an old enemy of ours, Mephisto, took both of her kids and forced her to give up her powers, and sign away her soul.-

"Aya drops her smile when mentions of Abby and David come up"

Aya: So...this man used your children to get at you. I can help you fight him but...I'm sure that's not the point right?

Albert Einstein
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:32 pm

"Nate bursts in with Troy,and Katy they'd been discussing there own plan, and they explained the plan to use Tenshi to break into Hell."

Nate: That plan makes sense, but the Government just approved the Mutant Rights Bill, and worse Carl was shot, he's being rushed to the hospital, and SHIELD arrested Afansas for participating in illegal experiments on russian mutants, and Sebastian is taking over Russia's mutant army forces.
Mikey: GREAT! And LEdge got captured by Angels!
Zach: And ABby is trapped in hell.
Chulance: Well I mean Ledge is in heaven..so..but then again he's captured but..
Mikey: Wait..dang nabbit these Angels aren't all friendly. He's probably getting hurt up more then Abby Angels are stronger overall, so let's split up one of us goes to Heaven to save Claws, and the other team goes to hell to save Abby. So but first we need to break Tenshi out of Ryker's island.."sighs" Let's do this.
"IN Heaven Ledge is in prison only able to move and see and move around due to his Enochian bindings."

Ledge: damn it Sarah I have to get you back somehow.
"Zane nodded."

Zane: Perfect worse news the Mutant Rights Bill just passed, and I think our problems might be more some security personell vanished according to Molly, and the camera's went down.

"At the Meeting Keel had went off on his own, and Alex had hacked into the system he'd left Simon, and Erica to track down Marianna, as he went to stop the bill opening fire murdering several politicians at the meeting Yua, and Brandon had fled in a back up limo, while Ford had gathered soldiers, Keel was with Frank fighting security, and personell, the building on lock down as Bastion, and Sentinels began heading to the office to stop the assassination of the politcians."
"Dale rushes after them his spider sense going off continualy."

Dale: Come on let's go if you need to know where danger is coming from ask me!
"Milo tears off part of his shirt, throwing it at the blood causing the torn of clothing to explode, he throws the knife forward at Solf and it moves forward spinning while Milo uses his skills from Nachun sensing Solf's chi, and as a result his position he leaps back digging in the ground pulling some dirt he launches forward tossing dirt into Solf's eye, and kicks forward sending his shoe flying at his head.."

Milo: Flying Sand Shoe Kick! How's that for gounded asshole! I don't give a damn if you are a mutant I've went through training from hell so many times! Elle wake up wake up!

Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by SproingChoogiza on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:37 pm

*Eric hunches over his workstation, fiddling with a handful of loose wires and miniscule bolts inside his latest AI.*

Eric: Jeez, Bets. How the heck do you blow these circuits? It's... always the... hard ones.

*The AI, which resembles a really round robot, shrugs. An odd machine-like whirring sound resulting from the movement.*

Eric: Hold. Still. Or you're just going to crap out, like Junebug.

Betsy: I are still.

Eric: Am.

Betsy: Are.

Betsy: Does not compute.

Eric: That's because you broke your damned dictionary in addition to this stupid circuit. I'm the human, its 'am'.

*Eric pulls an odd looking piece of deformed plastic from Betsy's insides, closing the metal panel he'd been in.*

Eric: Alright. What is the universal gravity value?

Betsy: Six point six seven three zero zero zero by ten minus eleven meters cubed-

Eric: Eh, good enough for me. Good as new bud.

*Betsy whirs her way off the table, moving her block-like body in random steps of flailing.*

Betsy: Slow.

Eric: Well, give it a while. As long as its not broken, you should be happy.

Betsy: I feel. Not. Happy.

Eric: Not literally, just. You know what I meant.

Betsy: Eric. Illogical.

Eric: Besty. Powered down.

Betsy: I are done.

Betsy: Dictionary, broken?

Eric: I hate you.

Betsy: I laugh. Ha. Ha. Ha.

*Eric shakes his head and sits in his swivel chair.*

Eric: Eventually, you'll be more human. Till then, stop trying. You fail.

Betsy: Human. Fail.

Eric: .....

Betsy: Ha. Ha. Ha.
SproingChoogiza
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:38 pm

"Solf takes a few steps back and sprays blood into the incoming knife, as it dematerializes. As he gets hit with the dirt in his eyes, his vision gets compromised, but he manages to hit the shoe with blood and destroy it as well"

Solf: For a hero...you fight extremely dirty

"Solf launches another spray of blood, this time barely aiming because of the dirty in his eyes and looking to just cover as much range as possible"

----

"Harry is walking through the corridors. Somehow, they seem grayer"

Harry: What's...wrong Ruth?
Ruth: Heaven's in a Civil War...Filipe...we saved him back when Loki almost killed him. Me and Akroma were going to ask for his help but...Micheal kinda took Rachel and Stella hostage and forced him to help when he said he wouldn't participate in the civil war
Harry: What?!
Ruth: Look...we're in trouble. The Angels are waring with each other, Hell is seizing chances. Nobody knows where Lucifer even is...it's been eons since we've lost track of him. We need to end this as soon as possible. With divine blessing, your mutant powers work wonders..
Harry: What if I don't help.
Ruth: Don't do that. Micheal has been...extremely stressed as of late. Me and Akroma are worried. Not to mention Uriel and Raphael are leading the rebellion, and Gabriel vanished when it started...

Albert Einstein
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:42 pm

Sandra: Abby is in hell, the rest of us, when we die, we get no choice, we go down. I need to get her out, and get these deals broken.

Katy: So how do we get him out, not like we can just ask Carl at this point....

justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:07 pm

"Milo is sent flying back hitting the ground as Solf a massive source of cosmic energy slammed into both of them sending them both back, the energy was a swirling mass, and the energies awakened Elle, who began feeding off of them getting overwhelmed."

Elle: Huh so much power we
Milo: Let's go we don't need to see the cosmic person we pissed off, I don't have the powers to troll them yet!
Elle: Gotcha!

"They both vanish traveling through the currents, as the cosmic energy swirls appearing in the form of a teenage girl, and falls and hits the ground on another part of Genosha Angel is sitting down Wave has made her tea, Angel realizes what's happening the past is becoming the present, and the present is the past."

Angel: I cannot believe the family remains alive, perserving all of them, the majority of them what would mother have me do.
Wave: Gather help?
Angel: From the Shadow X Men? My son is powerless, the Phoenix is fighting a war of souls, and now we are tangled in a war between Heaven, and Hell and in the midst of all of this The Hellfire Club is playing us..and...

"Angel was targeted by the Hellfire Club, using the Phoenix's psioninc powers she was struck down comatose, Wave looked at her, and raced off bursting into Genosha, when the powers of the Phoenix overwhelmed him, and he fell to the ground in a vegetative state Amy was seen with tears in her eyes. Mephisto behind her with is hands aroudn her."
"At Oscorp Jorgan had called a meeting between his business rivals Oliver, and Aaron to make a deal, to form an alliance Oliver had agreed to unite the three companies there only opponent was Ventro's rising company."

Jorgan: Together the Billionares the richest men will unite for the better good, and I believe Oliver has an idea.
Oliver: well it was just an idea..but the world has problems regular superheroes cannot combine, but wealthy ones can. The Billionare Squad our identities are all public except mine, and I'll go public, Jorgan has agreed to state my death was not caused by me, but rather some mutant posing as me with a vendetta against my company, a shape shifter. IF necessary we blame the same people Afansas is against that X Force.
Aaron: So the Billionare Squad, the three of us fighting the world's financial problems?
Oliver: That's it, and were going to recruit Ventro as well, but first order of business is restoring his abilities.
Jorgan: Exactly..I have bad news the world is being manipulated by the Hellfire Club in this area, there using the Phoenix to gain control of the world, and I joined to use it's powers to heal Carmen but it couldn't heal Carmen for some reason, I was hoping to of course heal my daughter whom I love, but also ask for her help, I recruited a geneticist named Neil Potter who sells drugs that grant temporary abilities, and I found two objects with remnants of Ventro's immense power.

"Jorgan reached into a bag pulling out the Quantum Bands which had shot across the world, and he'd used Oscorp's resources along with Oliver's to track them down, and Oliver squinted."

Jorgan: now then giving these to Ventro will kill him, if he takes the drug however and puts them on he'll be able to sustain whatever abilities he receives. Temporarily, and we cannot do this all the time.
Aaron: What's the point of restoring his powers temporarily?
Jorgan: Good Question, Neil is a geneticist not a God, he wants to restore Ventro's mutant abilities using Milo's energy he can develop a more potent injection at the very least he'll be able to heal my daughter, and absorb her ability again, together they can free the Phoenix, and expose the Hellfire Club. The only issue know is someone else went against the bill, and now The Hellfire club is turning the world against Phoenix, and SHIELD has just made him number 1 on there most wanted list.
Oliver: Shit..
"IN Heaven Ledge had developed another binding spell, and gaining control over his body moved through the divine prison slipping out his cell seeing rogue angels, and powerful demonic and supernautral threats imprisioned, and suddenly the doors opened and he sawUriel and was dragged over to him, Ledge drawing out his claws, but Raphael formed a shield stopping him with ease."

Raphael: Calm yourself, we have come to you realizing that Castiel manipulated you, we observed your memories as hard as it was.
Uriel: Yes here's your blade, your going to help us, and then we'll return you to earth, were in the midst of a Civil War.
Ledge: say..what..hell no?!

"Ledge takes the blade, and the three teleport out of the priosn, where LEdge see's the images of the Civil War, and Ledge groans."

Ledge: Look I don't want to be on your bad side, but I'm not the damn Ghost Rider. I'll find him for you, but I'm not fighting no damn civil war against Michael of all people. I'm no coward but that bastard Castiel is going to pay, actually why can't you revive Sarah.
Uriel: The Binding Spell over her placed in by you, and Castioel.
Ledge: I can remove my bindings, but there remains Castiel, we need to track him down, and reverse the bindings, find him, and I'll get Sarah back.
Uriel: Masters of Enochian can evade us in the mortal realm..as you've
Ledge: damn..fine then I'll track him down the old fashion way, he's an angel but the clothes he's wearing that pseudo angelic scent is really creepy, I recognize it let's go huntdown his magical ass.
Nate: WEre the SHadow X Men, we can just break in there ourselves.
Crowley: Do you think that's a wise plan NAte, also do you really think God would speak to you personally? Not that he dosen't love you primates, listen here. I know you guys hate me, think I'm a Villian but I'm neutral, no alliance ,and I do what I do for my own purpouses. Imprisoning the Phoenix will lead to the death of billions ending future lives perhaps your own family.

"He points to Wave who'd colllapsed."

Crowley: The Phoenix brought him, and Ventro's mother down, there's a girl outside who can store and realease cosmic energy retrieve her, and let me explain how were going to restore Sandra's connection with the Phoenix, and stop Mephisto.

Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Katy: What about the soul deals you had Sandra and her family sign huh. Are you going to drop them.

justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:46 pm

"After explaining everything, Aya sighs"

Aya: Indeed...our families are always a weakness

"Aya's comment lets on that she perhaps knows what Sandra is going through, if only a little bit"

Aya: Alright Sandra, I shall help you. In whatever way I can

Yamairo: -Thanks Aya-
Aya: -Thank nothing of it Yamairo. I never expected you and the other SXM to be such nice people. I knew you were heroes, but that is beside the point. Even killers can be heroes-

"Aya asks Yamairo to lend her one of his swords. He does so, and Aya instantly focuses on Sandra. Through her eyes, the lines and dots of Sandra's existence are made clear. Aya searches through them, and finds the one that shouldn't be there. The one that binds her soul to something else. She instantly moves to cut it"

Aya: -There...I do not know if this is enough. He could very well be like the soul reaper and be able to reinstate them.-
Yamairo: Is that it...alright. But...that still means that there's Mephisto. And we need to get back the Phoenix
Aya: -If you need any more help-
Yamairo: -No. You've done enough with this. At least Sandra's soul isn't part of the equation anymore. Take care, Crowley could come after you next-

"Aya responds, but in english"

Aya: Just make sure to watch yourself. I can keep cutting it...but if you're willing to sell your soul like this...then there's something far deeper wrong with you.

---

Anna: What?! After all you just did? You expect us to trust you?

---

"Solf is seen getting up and wiping his suit"

Solf: Well...seems Milo has escaped...

----

"Zane picks up"

Stew: Zane! This is Stewart. Mission accomplished. Went fine. Everything has planned.

---

"Fathae turns around and blasts a small energy blast into oncoming pursuers"

Fathae: This is not exactly what I had planned

"Fathae points towards a nearby door"

Fathae: There. That should be where they keep the sword. Spider, demon, could you please get it
Dante: Stop calling me a demon

"Dante starts to open fire towards the door"

---

Aaron: Ah the Hellfire Club. They do enjoy to be busy little buggers. So...what do we do? The best bet would be to manipulate the media against them Obviously neither of you know about the Illuminati...I'll have to call a meeting with things as they are

Albert Einstein
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Sandra: Aya, thank you. I sold my soul on promise that my family would get released, I shouldn't have fallen for it... but... their my family, I'd do whatever it takes to keep them safe.

Katy: Who's to say Crowly here isn't just looking for more souls. If your idea involves anything with soul deals, I'm not buying it.

justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Aya: I know full well what that means Sandra. Monsters and killers...they have their reasons for morality. Without that, they'd be lost

"Aya's speech seems to be as much about her as it is about Sandra"

Aya: Regardless, never let it happen again

Yamairo: -Well...thank you again-

"Yamairo takes anther bow. Aya smiles"

Aya: -You really need stop bowing before a woman. its unsightly for a samurai of your skill
Yamairo: -When said woman is the better warrior, it is no shame-

"After Sandra bids her farewells as well, they both teleport off. Aya sighs"

Aya: They should be almost home. Ah...such a shame. Hiro likes Yama's company

Albert Einstein
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:11 pm

*Terrell wasn't afraid of Riya, and really didn't know what she meant when she said package. His hands touched the cell door, making it nonexistent.*

Terrell: Package? Listen Riya.... I came here to just talk...

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Crowley: You mean stopped the Fullers from going after Mephisto by themsleves, and getting themselves killed by getting a little insurance, and giving them a phone that lets them monitor Abby, yes I am evil incarnate, the next Lucifer in the making. I know how the Phoenix and her family work, and theyd ruin the plan by assaulting Mephisto full force, I got a portion of the Phoenix.

"Crowley flares up with Cosmic Flames, and looksat them, as the girl from earlier comes to, and begins heading towards the mansion, stumbling in and hitting the ground drained and tired."

Crowley: You should help her. Were being manipulated by Mephisto, and the Hellfire Club, there using the Phoenix to control politicians ect to pass the Mutant Registration Bill, and use to wipe out any potential threats to there reign meaning wasting potentials for me to make deals with.
Mikey: We don't care bout your damn soul nabbin, we want Phoenix back, and we do things our way.
Zach: And die.
Mikey: DARN TOOTIN If thats what it's takes Im not trusting no demon.
Crowley: funny..didn't you know..I use to be human. "Grins" Alot of demons USE to be humans. But that's a story for another time here's the plan I'm going to bring the Phoenix together within me, and give it to Sandra, since I'm the King of Soul Deals I can nullify the deals, and we can stop Mephisto.

"Moments later Ledge arrives with Castiel a blade in his chest, and Ledge glares at Crowley who backs up and facepalms, as Ledge is pissed>"

Ledge: FUCK ALL THE SOUL DEALS! FREE ALL THE INNOCENTS YOU HAVE OR YOUR BEST BUDDY GETS HIS HEAD CHOPPED OFF! What happens to a dead Angel, I don't know, neither do I know what happens to a dead demon! AND

"Suddenly a massive explosion went off on the island Ledge groaned half of the island had been decimated the girl from earlier lay on the ground hurt as Prime the Hunter appeared on the sky, and suddenly all over the earth the sky went black as several Hunter war ships appeared covering the sky, all around the galaxy Hunter War ships had appeared confronting the home world of the Skrulls, Shi-Ar, Kree, Zenn-Lavians, and the Technarchy." .
"Riya bashed against the walls as outside Hunters had surroudned the sky, the ships covering the sky, She felt the change in the atmosphere."

Riya: WE HAVE NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT YOU BASTARD!

Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:21 pm

"As the explosion goes off...the island suddenly starts rebuilding itself frpom scratch, piece by piece, until its back to normal. In the sky, Yamairo is seen, barely conscious"

Yamairo: Sandra...use telepathy...control me...get...everyone out...anywhere...NOW!

----

"Dale and Dante manage to break through just in time and get into the room. As Dante goes to find the sword, Dale is left looking around what looks like a storage room. Suddenly...an object sets off his spider sense"

---

"Meanwhile, Huang is driving when he just barely dodges a huge traffic jam. The sky above them...is covered in Hunter ships"

Huang: What the...
Stew: Zane...you there...we have a huge problem...

-----

"Erica and Simon are still in Detroit looking for Marianna, when they spot the ships as well"

Simon: Oh...

"Simon instantly contacts James"

James: I know...damn!

ATTENTION! ALL OF EARTH'S HEROES! THIS IS PSYCH OF THE SHADOW X-MEN. EVERYONE ON HIGH ALERT. HUNTERS HAVE BEEN SPOTTED EVERYWHERE AROUND THE GLOBE

"The Avengers, remaining members of the X-Force, and other scattered heroes are seen all onlooking the invasion. We focus on Nono"

Nono: No...

"Natsu, Elsa and Laxus are with her in Avengers tower"

Natsu: Nono wai-!

"Before he can finish, Nono flies off towards the invading armada"

----

"In the outer perimeter, the war is already happening. SWORD's forces are opening fire in Hunter ships...and loosing badly. In the command room of the Cairo station, Ivankov is seen"

Ivan: Get me the Skrulls! And contact the fucking Shi-ar and Kree! Damn it! Deploy the Flagships! Get the Spartan units ready

"Ivankov is seen staring straight at the Hunter flagship"

Ivan: Bring you bastards...

----

"At SHIELD HQ, Near is likewise in panic"

Near: Make sure every major city is evaked ASAP! Contact any available force! Get me someone from the Avengers on line STAT! I thought as much...with Milo gone, there's nothing holding them back anymore

Albert Einstein
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:25 pm

*Sandra does like Yamairo instructed, controlling him to get the others out of danger.*

Sandra: Looks like we got here just in time.

Troy: Fuck, great, more hunters.
Katy: Another day of SXM...

justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:28 pm

"Dale felt his spider sense going on off, wondering why it felt weird but he was cautious he felt no danger as he a cilinder with runes all around it, and found an object touching his spider sense going off."

Dale: AH DANTE LETS GO!

Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Yamairo: Damn...those hunters.

"Sandra controls Yamairo, and forces him to teleport everyone on the island away to random points on the Earth, making sure that families stay together. Yamairo yells in pain as his powers push his stamina to the limit, pulling off the mass time reversal first and then mass teleport. Sandra then forces one last teleport for the 2 of them to the other SXM. By the time they get there, Yamairo is already out"

Anna: Yama!
Manny: Sandra! What just happened!?

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCL_EqNKpVA

Dante: Alright

"Dante has found Caliburn, the mythical sword in the stone. Dale grabs the object out of curiosity, when his spider sense goes off in even LARGER scale (due to the hunters, but he doesn't know yet)"

Dante: Come on!

"Just then, the door blasts open, and Fathae crashes through, her armor on, and several strange agents, all robotic like, carrying copies of Caliburn"

Dante: What the
Fathae: Damn them...Dante! Leave this place at once!

"Dante wonders what she means, until he notices she's charging up Excalibur. Without a moments notice, he uses his guns to shot the wall until its weak enough"

Fathae: EX--------

"Both Spiderman and Dante break through the wall, and discover that the entire floor was hidden not by spacial magic, but simple concealment"

Dante: JUMP!

"Fathae looks back. She smiles, before facing her enemies"

Fathae: --CALIBUR!!

"A white yellow flash of light engulfs the floor and sends a wave of destruction across it, and leaves it so damaged the entire building nearly collapses from that floor up. Dante and Dale are falling to the floor"

Albert Einstein
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:42 pm

Sandra: Manny. *sigh* It's been a long hard day, and it isn't over yet.

*She quickly fills him in via telepathy.*

Sandra: Abby is still trapped, and now the Hunters on top of all else. It's one big mess.

justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Manny: Wait...at least you aren't bounded by that bastard Crowley anymore. We'll find a way to get the Phoenix back. Actually...shouldn't you still have it? She may host the phoenix force, but Harry and Filipe always said, you ARE the Phoenix in some aspects

Anna: Whatever the case...we're now dealing with the Hunters. We need to call Kano and Amber...things are about to get ugly

Albert Einstein
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:45 pm

"The Shadow X Men is united at Genosha Prime is smiling at the island, gathering light in his hands, and Prime began gathering large amonts of energy intending to wipe out Genosha, while Yamairo had teleported all the mutant students to and the SHadow X Men agathered on the shore

Crowley: She shattered..the soul deal..how that's the same way Shawkun did, I must learn about this.

"Crowley vanished taking Castiel with him, Ledge pissed as Uriel came down, and Ledge waved him off, and he teleported away, going to join the Shadow X Men the Mursama Blade in his hands."

Ledge: well...shit..were screwed.
Zach: Probabilities overelmed..99.9% were going to die, Earth is going to die, the entire Galaxy is going to die.
Mikey: Let's fight!

"Suddenly all over the world Hunters emerged millions of hunters emerged all with multiple powers launching themselves forward, Rulk, Warp, and ther powerful hunters leading Hunters across the universe, as Rulk tore up Zenn Lavian Black Zero forces,
Zane: Hell..yes..I know I sent X Factor to investigate the shootings, now everoyne's mission stop the invasion HURRY! I'm contacting Near.

"Calls Near."
"Alex was in the lab rushing out in his hulk form, he leaps outside he's moved to NYC via teleporter, and heading to Redeemers Tower."

Alex: DAMN DAMN DAMN!

Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:54 pm

"Meanwhile, at the Kree homeworld, the Kree are defending themselves as well"

"At the Shi-ar territory, the border patrols are being overwhelmed, when suddenly the main armada arrives, opening fire"

---

"In space, Nono is already blasting down Hunter ships as fast as she can. Just as she turns to face a giant flagship, it's fired upon and then blasted by Son and the Inhuman fleet"

Son: BEGONE FROM THIS PLACE!

"A huge bellow that rips through the Hunter fleet"

Nono: Nono is glad to see you! We're going to need more backup however.

----

"William has finished healing Yamairo and fixing his fatigue"

Yamairo: Damn! SXM! MOVE OUT! I want Genosha covered on all fronts! This time it was a sneak attack, but we can still take them

Manny: Got it!

"Manny flies towards the docks intending on defending them just like last time. Already there are his crew, fighting off numerous hunters"

"Meanwhile, Anna is already fighting in the center of the city"

Anna: Where the HELL are those two! Why are they always late to these things!?

"Just then, a blast of light, followed by a stream of ice, take out numerous hunters. Me and Harry are back"

Harry: So...Micheal isn't a COMPLETE dick
Me: He knows damn well he couldn't keep us there. Plus I thank him for keeping Rachel and Stella safe through this
Harry: Well...at least this time we don't have to fight each other

---

"Near is in the command post"

Near: Zane! Already on it! US, China, Russian, the European Union and Japan are all mobilizing their mutant resources on this! We need the Avengers on this! I can't contact either Oliver or Aaron! But Ivan says that Son and Nono are already out there fighting in orbit!

Albert Einstein
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:09 pm

*The SXM moved out on Yamairo's call, Troy releasing large blasts of fire, Katy forming spears and other such weapons of ice to impale with. Metallic sets up massive metal death tracks, encasing any hunter coming in his zone, once encased, they are stabbed with countless spikes all over their body. Tesla created one long spear, using it to impale as Luke used his strength.*

(Wait, lol we revived those who died fighting Brotherhood right? XD I assume we did lol)

*Sandra planned to telepathically turn a group of Prime's own hunters against him in combat.*

Sandra: Dave, you better be ready, you to son, the hunters are back.

justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content