Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 18

+5
AggyBeBe
FunnyGuy
Chulance
justinlynch3
lol1991
9 posters

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 18

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Duke: Yeah I was gunna punch him back when you kinda stepped on me... again.

Ben: Alright then. This sounds like a lot of fun. Destroying the sears tower and pinning it on someone else

"Ben said. he was excited that something interesting was finally happening. "
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:02 am

*Sandra hugged David back.*

Sandra: Yea, thanks son.

*Sandra continued to eat her breakfast, finishing up after a few minutes.*

Sandra: I'm... sorry if I gave any of you a scare.
Abby: Hey, we're family, we stick together no matter what.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:44 am

David: Exactly, hey Sandra American DAd's on another re-run but still.

"David caused the remote to come to his hand and turned the teleision on showing American Dad, Manny smiled at the kid's attempts to cheear Sandra up, while Dave spoke with Kano."

Kano: well I'm marrying Tanya soon, I suppose that dosen't help but gods have numerous illegitimate children well mostly the Olympians.
Dave: you have kids?
Kano: Not that I know off, I get around, but I was mortal for years I knew how to protect myself. But still we can fix this, but hte normal way, bring back the love I'm sure we don't want magic involved.
Kathy: They were about to shoot you, anti mugen bullets, there's no coming back from them.
"Devon nodded, and a massive plane went off, then another both heading to Manhatttan Devon had control of the pilots as they were coming turning to Ben."

Devon: Mask the planes.
Nate: Alright Ventro won't stop this operation,. I hope
Devon: Hope?
Nate: I spoke with him, I can't lie to the most powerful telepath aside from the Pheonix and you on the planet!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:09 am

*Sandra let out a smile, she still knew she would have to deal with Dave, but she would try not to think of that right now, to spoil the moment. Abby was about to take the tray out to the kitchen, when Sandra stopped her and told her not to worry about it. Abby came back and took a seat on the bed near Sandra.*

Sandra: I'm lucky to have such a caring family.

(I'll be back this afternoon Chu.)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Duke: Oh yeah. Thanks again, it's always fun being stepped on by you heh

"Duke said with a chuckle as he finished his eggs"

Ben: Before I start I must warn you. I can't cloak the planes from satellites. So this whole plan could be thrown off if they decide to check satellite footage.

"With this Ben held out his arms, and the two planes were cloaked from the human eye. And the pilots looked like hydra members."

Ben: Such fun Smile
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:09 pm

(Dang it alright GREEN LANTERN IS THE BEST!)

Manny: Heh im always here when you call sis.
David: And I'll be here for ya mama.
Kathy: aww thanks Dukey.

"She kissed him on the cheek, as she went to clean the counter with break-fast she was afull time vigilante again."

Kathy: Well we go on patrol again, I Say we figure out how those people can hurt you? I spoke with Molly she reviewed the footage and saw they had strange tattoo's crosses, they were purple the color of anti mugen. I dont know if they got some sort of implant or somehow implanted anti mugen in their system. If they can that and survive then sooner or lter powers are going to be useless if they master this operation.
Devon: Wait damn it you can't block Sattelite's, alright then well I can deal with that, this is going to be a mass communication attack in order.
Nate: your going to decimate the sattleite's..communication systems will be down for weeks you'll.
Devon: Not for weeks, I just need to place them in another dimension.

"Devon focused finding all the sattleite's in earth's atmosphere, transporting them to neutral dimension, as the planes were headed to Chicago in fifteen minutes the planes would appear, they'd collide with Sears Tower, and right now the world was discovering communications such as television, and cells where down."

Devon: Let the games begin, then once that happens, Ivan's going to lead an attack, mask them as HYDRA agents and were set for the return of HYDRA.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Duke: If they have anti mugen in their systems that means I'm on an even playing ground with them. And I wasn't all that great before I died. and died.... and died ha. Thanks for the breakfast by the way. I don't wanna die of starvation any time soon heh. If powers are useless against them, that doesn't mean they are completely safe from us. A simple pistol shot to the head. They're just normal humans with anti mugen in them right?

Ben: I'm sorry but my illusions can't reach clear into outer space. And even if they could, I would have to be focusing on the satellite and that only. Machines aren't humans, they're much harder to trick.

"Ben then masked the pilots as HYDRA agents"

Ben: Alright we're set to go. Planes invisible, pilots are HYDRA agents. Everything's set.
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:05 pm

(Captain lucky come to aiiim!)

Kathy: we don't even know if they have anti mugen in them yet. That's a theory they could have anti mugen rings, or some weapon of some sorts, and they have put anti mugen in their bodies, then that means they've licquified somehow, and that means someone with large amounts of money is supporting them. The cleansers are just like the KKK, then again we don't know rich people could be within their ranks but still we have know way to draw the Cleansers out.
Devon: Alright then let's the party started in a few minutes the games begin!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:29 pm

Sandra: I'm fine son. After all I've been though, I don't think a little drinking could put me down. Besides, I wouldn't stay down anyway. Razz

*Sandra stretched with a small yawn.*

Sandra: Would you guys meet me out in the living room. I have to get freshened up.
Abby: That won't be a problem. Smile
Sandra: Thanks.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Duke: Something like anti mugen knuckles maybe. Still no matter the possibility we shouldn't let them stop us. I could probably kill a person by chucking a rock at them. There's plenty of ways around this. About rich people being in the cleansers. Well usually rich people like to make themselves known. I'm sure a little research and we could find out main people working with the cleansers.

Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Kathy: that's the deal most if not all the Cleansers were killed by a joint effort by SHIELd, and SWORD and it was pinned on some false orders, Molly did some research on the people, they were all strictly anti mutant. Either the veterans of the SXML are behind the attacks on the Cleansers, and people related to htem, or we have some supporter within SHIELD who's trying to trash our image or help us either way the main issue is how the Cleansers can hurt us no matter what power were in without actual anti mugen. I say we just go on patrol in mutant town, since we have no actual leads.

"Chulance climbed out of bed with Tesla, he hadn't been hungry, they'd eaten some fruits, and were out on the beach, they'd brought along their Ipod attached to a radio and were playing loud music,."

Chulance: Fells powerful dosen't it these powers stronger finally under our control.
"Milo was watching the news, when a plane crashed into sears Tower, people in shock HYDRA had returned, the world's most notorious terrorism group, SHIELD would be busy, however something else was on Carl Johnson's last living relative was alive Lance Johnson his cousin, now the leading Genetecist of a new company known as Terracorp ran by Tess Miller had finally completed their cure to the "mutant condition" curing a mutant with bird like features such as hair, and a beaked mouth named April Smith, who was free to start a new life as a normal person, and was overjoyed at the lost of her condition, and the new cure wa sknown as Gene Cleanser, and Terracorp would change the world. Lance was seen in a room in Terracorp, Tess sipping her coffee."

Tess: I know Waller will be overjoyed, were going to be richer then Stark, Morris, and Osborn combined Lance.,
Lance: the best part is this is Carl's dream, I just wish he was alive but at least he died normal, he died one of us. He enjoyed a few weeks not being a feathered freak, I'm going to make the world better now, and the best part will make the hugest profit in history, then we can focus on other projects Connors was amazing, Let's go find John we saved the world!

"Lance whipped out his phone to cal lJohn."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Tesla: Yea, I'm just happy we can control these ability's now that we know about them.

*Sandra joined the family again after a few moments, taking a seat on the couch between David and Abby. Manny was sat near in a separate seat.*

Sandra: I guess the big question on all your minds is, well, what am I going to do in regards to Dave.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Ruth: Thank you Cas. I'll do whatever you want if it means this pointless struggle is put to a close. But I will not fight other angels. I'm sure there are other beings that need to be executed by divine law

----

"meanwhile, I've gone into the Jap Intel HQ, while Yama and Harry wait outside"

Yama: You sure this is a good idea? Wont it burn him further?
Harry: Maybe
Yama: Wait...

"Yama suddenly looks at the other side of the street...and sees a familiar face"

Yama: That's...Hito
Harry: Who?
Yama: Aya's husband. Why's he here...I figured he had been caught by whoever is behind this

"Harry notices to where Yama is pointing. Without a second thought, he instantly moves at light speed, taking Yama with him, grabbing Hito and taking them to somewhere more seclude"

Hito: -What the!?-
Yama: What!
Harry: Sorry for the sudden jump...we have some questions for you. And if you don't answer...bah I'm no good at this interrogation thing, just answer alright?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Duke: Sounds like a plan.

"Aiden had gotten his shipment of anti mugen last night and was checking it out, and calibrating his arm for it. Today he would go out looking for mutants to kill. Maybe he would get a boat and sail to a few miles outside of genosha. See how many hits he could get there. First he had to get tickets there. He called a local airport"

Aiden: Hello, I need to get a one way ticket to Genosha... Yes.... Yes.... Ok thank you

"Aiden was leaving tomorrow morning for genosha."

"Adrian got off the plane and looked around. It was such a big place. And to think, most of these people are mutants just like himself. He looked around for the person who was supposed to be meeting him after he got off the plane"
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Chulance: Yup..and
Genosha Resident: HEY WERE CURED WERE FINALLY CURED WHOO HOO THEY HAVE A CURE

"The resident was racing to an area with a television, a bar Chulance wanting to be a at the bar, raced at super speeds with Tesla inside the bar which was crowded, some were happy that they could finally leave the island, and Homeland Security would heighten it's efforts against the Cleanser movement as a cure for mutants had been discovered, but Carl Johnson's last living relative Lance johnson the genetesist in TErracorp."

Resident: CURE CURE WE CAN GO HONME SON
Resident kid: WHOO HOO!
Chulance: They..made a cure..
David: You mean Daddy..
Manny: That bas
David: My daddy..."Eyes glow."
Castiel: Yes doing our time engulfed in civil war, demonic entities have been left in the hands of the Ghost Rider, his girlfriend, and other allies on earth such as the SXM, I've sent Angels to deal with the various demonic threats, and the situation in hell, were allowing a demon named Crowley to gain control of Hell for now, better for them to have an organized system, making it easier for us to combat them.

"Castiel made holy water out of thin air, as Balthazar came and kneeled before Ruth then got up."

Balthazar: I am glad Heaven's greatest general, and military leader has chosen to join us, we were just doing with one of King Baal's forces, he'd been trying to obtain mystical weapons to combat out our own armory.
Ruth: I see
Castiel: Mhmm well then, we must get to work, Ruth were in charge, avoid fighting Zachariah, the COT ,and the rebels let them live their lives on earth, they'll come too,.
Kathy: Alright then let's go!

"Kathy once again grew to giant sizes, and within minutes she'd swam to Manhattan once again wiping out the dock with a wave, getting t osolid ground she returned to normal size."

Kathy: Time for trouble.

"She made her police scanner normal sized, and handed the radio to Duke."
"At the meeting place Sean had come he was the SXML member assigned to coming to get Adrian flying over to him, he teleported both of them to Adrian's room, and handed him an I-phone."

Adrian: Standard phone, nah I just decided to get it for ya kid. I'm Sean from the SXML. Welcome to Genosha,
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Tesla: Bah, last time powers went out, they kept trying to kill us anyway. Most of my family is dead, and you and Sirius can take care of yourselves. I say they can take their cure and stuff it where the sun don't shine. What do you think Chu?

*Sandra lays a hand on David's shoulder, as he look back to her.*

Sandra: Calm yourself son, please. Brother, watch what you say around the kids, please. I won't sugar coat the situation though son, it's uncertain what will happen with me and your father.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:24 pm

"Duke turned on the radio and listened for a few minutes. Not hearing anything interesting. simple domestic violence and the such. Then came a report about a bank robery."

Dukes: How about a bank robbery. That would be an easy one for me.

Adrian: Thanks Sean. Genosha's bigger than I thought it was.

"Adrian said looking out the window"
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Chulance: I like my powers too, but were stronger mutants. Every mutant has been persecuted, even mutants with lower mutations people who's only power is to blink like a flash light or turn their skin blue. Those people have been tortured, beaten, and they don't even have powers, your thinking from our point of view not everyone has a useful power.
Manny: I'm sorry Sandra.
David: I..i know it's just everything that's happened I..

"David didn't know how to feel he was mad at his dad."
Kathy: Alright go ahead I won't smash you this time, and this time it's not in Manhattan, you'll do fine let's go!

"Kathy started running to hte bank."

Kathy: Last one there is a rotten egg!
Sean: Yupp, and don't worry about the destruction, when I manifested my pnower I turned some druggie into dust.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Tesla: Point taken. Still, their not getting no damn "cure" near me. You damn near died last time, and Sirius did. That's not happening again.

Sandra: It's alright, you have every right to be mad. But he is their father, just keep that in mind.

*Sandra didn't know what to tell David, she didn't know herself what she was going to do.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Duke: heh whatever you say

"Duke started running and quickly caught up to her. Then began to pass her"

Duke: See ya at the bank rotten egg haha

"Duke waved then passed her as he hit 20 mph. Duke soon arrived to the bank. He peeked in to see where every one was at. it looked like all the citizens were on the ground and behind something. So he didn't have to worry about ricochet."

Duke: Alright.... you can't do much here.... well I guess you could but just stay behind me, I'm bullet proof

Adrian: I accidentally blew up a building and turned a guy into ashes... So who's going to help me control my powers, and when do I start?
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:36 am

Chulance: I see what you mean? Although I just sometimes wonder how powers would be if we never had powers in the first place, would I still be in LA, would I open the martial arts school I always wanted to open.
Manny: I know but can't David read minds..
Sandra: I can make a stronger psioninc barrier. I'd just like to rest.
Manny: Understood. Let's go kids, we can take a ride on my boat.

"Manny grabbed the kisd flying into the sky, looking down at Sandra briefly before taking off knowing the one thing Sandra didn't need was being alone, back on Asgard Dave had been training with Sif."

Sif: You need to fight for the things you want Dave Fight!
Dave: I can't..fight this battle Sif

"Sif knocked him into a wall."

Sif: Who wsays you can't win her bcak? If my old flame rose from the grave no telling how I'd react! Even us immortals have faults!
Dave: Yeah I guess.
"Kathy had made it to the bank, seeing the hostages, there were three men with guns, police cars had surrounded the bank, and SWAT was on the roof tops armed with sniper rifles, all the shooters had bullet proof uniforms, and one of the shooters guarding the hostage had a hand gun with a few anti mugen bullets, and the other two had heavy sub machine guns the one getting the money, and the other guarding the entrance."

SHooter 1: GET YOUR HANDS DOWN NOW! ANYONE OPEN FIRE, and the hostages die get me the damn money!
Lady: I am I am
SHooter 2: Chill bruh it'

"The first shooter opened fire shooting a hostage in the head, and he fell to the ground dead, the third shooter had pulled out a cigarett as he held his gun looking around for mutants."

Shooter 3: Well..whatever, at least time didn't stop or Ventro didn't come flying let's get it get it!

"The Lady had finished stuffing the money into the second shooters bag, and he smacked her with a gun, and she hit the ground, all three were wearing masks, Kathy had arrived seeing the dead hostage, she shrunk herself and rushed inside to the hostages, and focused she shrank them, instantly the third man raised his gun only to be hit in the face with Duke."

Shooter1 ! What the fuck is
SHooter 2: Get that guy it's one of htem mutant superheroes GET HIM G ET HIM!
SHooter1: Get the anti mugen gun Ah

"Both opened fire on duke, while Kathy gathered the hostages in her palm having made them micro- scopic then grew to normal size rushing out via the back entrance, as police moved in to help Duke."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:45 am

Manny: Well then...lets see. I do believe that Kano gave me an interesting route around here to take. The waters in Asgard are said to be nice to sail around

----

"Ruth sighs"

Ruth: Castiel, take my word for it, the other Archangels will not bow to you. Lucifer, Raphael, Gabriel and Akroma. They wont even accept you as an equal. Gabriel does not follow any orders but our Father's. Raphael will not raise a hand against anyone in this war. Lucifer will refuse to work with you to the end, and Akroma...dare I say my sister will be the one to oppose you the most. It's a good thing that Crowley is taking over Hell, or if they would attack while the resistance does as well...anyway, I shall handle Baal. Do not worry

----

"The young man sighs"

Hito: -I do not know. I was wondering if I should go in. Surely you know of Aya's...condition-
Yamairo: -Don't lie to me. Mutants these days are not hunted as they were. You can ask for assistance.
Hito: -Not that...she...I suppose she did not tell you. Yama, ask her yourself. Where's our boy?-
Yamairo: -He's...at my house. Safe...-
Hito: -Look after him. I have to disappear as well. Do not pursue this unless you are willing to sink low-

"Yamairo is somewhat surprised by the instant honesty. Harry moves to stop Hito from leaving, but Yamairo just says to let him be"

Yamairo: He's telling the truth. He doesn't know anything. I can read people well enough
Harry: Yama...I'm not so sure here. We should hold him, just in case
Yamairo: No...let him go
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:25 pm

David: mhmm..uncle Manny...I like sailing too, but wht about mom and daddy.. What do we do? I mean..he did that, but it's not like he knew his fiancee was coming back from the dead..and..everything I'mn gonna loose my family agian I
Abby: Bro..it's
David: Why is the fuller family so fucked up! All these powers..everything going on, I miss the months when we were "Cured"! When we had a normal life, we've been heroes, and we've been fucked over by everything even Milo can't fix us!
Castiel: this is not a war Ruth. This is a mission for peace, my goal is not to conquer opposition. I'm healing, and assisting across the universe, and helping eliminate the threats we are suppose to eliminate demonic and supernatural threats. Baal I have heard is starting a resistance against Crowley, he is one of the last pieces of the puzzle we need to eliminate in order for Crowley to claim control of Hell. But I'm glad to have on our side, and I do not want anyone to bow to me. You see earlier today our father came to Heaven, he said he supported me, everywhere heard him, felt his presence, even the rebels although they will probably deny it, they are in shock or more in denial. Joshua has sealed off the garden he's refused to take sides or speak for father and perhaps that is for the best.
Balthazar: Mhmm anyway nice speech buddy. "Grins" But Ruth can I help you stop Baal?
"Milo was in New York climbing walls, he was swinging from building to building, listening to the police radio via Technopathy, he'd been doing training via Telepathy inside his mind projecting his conciseness into alternate dimension or rather training ground he made based off the Forest of Death in Naruto. He saw Shakat as pure dust blasting police aside, who opened fire, Milo appeared over to Shakat."

Milo :Really Shakat...really
Shaktat: GET AWAY FROM ME VENTRO!

"Milo used optic beams blasting through Shakat, who dispersed into dust, and reformed around Milo assaulting him with a dust storm, but Milo fused with him making Shakat physical, and seperating, then using a bolt of thunder to blast Shakat into a passing vehicle, a taxi."

Shakat: DAMN YOU!
Milo: Yeah Yeah!

"Shakat got up injured, going to run, as Milo negated his powers, Milo become pure sand rushing into the ground, he emerged from some cracks behind Shakat forming his hand into a hammer and knocking the already burned and injured Shakat into a police car, and flew over to him in dust form becoming physical."

Milo: And that's a wrap
Officer: thanks Ventro..
Milo: No problem, remember this was Milo Ventro, now to keep going.

"Suddenly Milo's spider sense went off, turning he saw another officer had fired an anti mugen bullet at him, and the officer who'd hand cuffed Shakat had rushed to help him, Milo simply made a force field encasing him, and the officer who'd come to his aid, and used a mind blast on the officer who'd fired at him rendering him comatose, and the shield faded. Milo looked at the man gathering fire but made it fade away."

Milo: Racist Bastard.

"Milo then flew into the sky, he'd had enough of Manhattan for now, instead he made his way to Chicago in miliseconds he was there seeing the damage, and going to the ground moving at super speed he cleared the area of people near Sears Towers, then ran around the building putting the fire out, and rushing all the survivors to the nearest hospital, and as SHIELD came he noticed the planes were completely destroyed. At this point Devon returned the Sattelite's to their original dimension, and communications were restored, Milo felt bad al lthese people dead to unite the people against a common human enemy, he then went to Asgard's throne room to seek out Kano's guidance."

Dave: M..Ilo
Kano: Dave is fine
Milo: I didn't come for Dave, I came for me. All this power, I'm the most powerful man on the planet, but I don't know. Everything I do they keep turning on me, the people. One officer tried to kill me just minutes ago, I save so many, I protect the world. Sometimes I think what's the damn point of protecting these people! I don't dam nit
Kano: Milo, Even as the Protector of the Universe, you sometimes show ignorance befitting a mortal Milo Ventro. And that is perhaps the best of you
Milo: Kano..what..I'm not ignorant I
Kano: Tis ok Milo. It seems today is the today I must aid the SXM. But the mortals will never truly accept us, they even hate and despise their own, it's just Asgard we are warriors, we will not conquer this world, but we will eliminate opposition as we have the right to do, and we DARE any country to declare war on us.
Milo :Hmm..your right Kano, hey hook me up with some Asgard beer before I head off.
Kano: that's another Milo your constantly running around. You have power, power beyond my own. But your not Superman you, stay put spend more time with people, streghten your connections with others, the world has other heroes aside from you, me and Dave included.
Dave: I'm not a he
Kano: Shut up Dave, stop wallowing in self pity, and win back Sandra.

"Kano opened up a portal sucking Dave in, then used a Runes spell to trap him on Genosha until he confronted Sandra about the situation, and with Milo went to the finest bar in the palace, going to grab a drink, Kano put a hand on Milo's shoulder. An Asgardian brought the drinks, and Milo drunk up, Kano doing so after a toast to "Long days"

Kano: So there's another thing. While the world will never truly love us all, don't give into Johnson's cure. The Government hates what they can't control, but in a way where what they need. Don't wallow around either, take what's yours Ventro, you have power, it comes with responsibility, and your responsibility is not to be the world's bitch. Anyway I have to go ,s oI'll be seeing you soon.
Milo: Alright man hmu on facebook or something xD.

"Milo vanished he had other things to do, while Kano left to Aaron's suite in the SXML tower, he Saw Aaron and two girls, he sent the girls back to Vegas, and went over to Aaron."

Kano: Aaron we need to talk? The other day I proposed to Tanya, and she said yes. And well..I want you to be the best man at our wedding.
"Sean nodded."

Sean :Yup, I'm the guy. THat's why they sent me to pick you up. Like I said my power also manifested in destruction, I can manipulate the Quantum Zone, giving me limitless energy and matter control. so If your power is related to explosions I can help you no doubt. WE can train on Genosha, or in the Quantum Zone.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:39 pm

"Duke ran forward and grabbed the guns before they could shoot, and crushed them with his hands. Then the one that had the anti mugen gun punched Duke. It felt normal again. Something clicked again. He was a threat. He must be eliminated. Duke grabbed the shooter by the neck and lifted him up, turned, and then slammed him into the ground making sure to put extra pressure on the neck to cause asphyxiation and crush his neck. Then he looked back at the other one and gave a quick punch to the center of his forehead. The man fell down to the ground. The third gunner was already knocked out. Number one was dead. And number two was most likely dead as well. Duke then looked over to the third gunner and saw that he was still breathing. He was alive. He was, a threat. Duke walked over and stepped on his chest pushing down and crushing his rib cages and lungs. killing him. Then Duke snapped out of survival mode and looked around at what he had done. It felt so relieving but at the same time he didn't want to kill anyone. He just wanted to catch the robbers. He turned to Kathy"

Duke: I didn't mean to kill any of them...

"Duke said with some what of a stupor."

Adrian: Maybe we should go to the quantum zone where there's less people. I'm still not sure how big my explosions can get. But what is the quantum zone?
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:01 pm

"Kathy looked at the robbers, she herself didn't care, she'd killed more then that, the police rushed in, Lucy had come in gun in hand her fiancee was one of these heroes now."

Lucy: Damn kid..brutal
Kathy: LUCY!

"Kathy went over to Lucy hugging her, and she patted her on the back."

Lucy: Get outta here Kathy, some of the cops still don't like you
Kathy: Ok let's go Dukey
Lucy: Nice work kid, if you want you should look about joining the polcie force, we need more superhumans on the force.
Sean: Meh it's a place, it's complicated to escape. The Quantum Zone is the center of all natural energy in the universe, sinc eI cna use it I have limitless control over energy, but I'm not GOd let's go,.

"Sean warped them into the Quantum Zone, and manipulated the land scape forming a duplicate of Genosha complete with duplicate people."

Sean: This is all fake everything here is composed of Quantum Energy don't worry about harming it. First try and trigger your ability.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next