Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 18

+5
AggyBeBe
FunnyGuy
Chulance
justinlynch3
lol1991
9 posters

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 18

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Tesla: No doubt things would be a lot different.

*Sandra laid back on her bed again, heading back into the room. She wondered what to do, should she confront Dave, she couldn't just avoid him forever, she had to make a decision.*

*Tanya was on Asgard in a good mood, smiling, it would finally happen, she and Kano was hooking up, getting married.*

Tanya: I should contact Abby. With what's been going on with them, they could use a bit of good news to take their mind off things.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:58 pm

Chulance: Yeah but

"Chulance kises Tesla."

Chulance: I would never have met the sexiest woman on the planet without these powers.
"Dave had teleported inside, he had no choice, he went to counter seeing some breakfast, he was somewhat hungry, he grabbed some sausage, and ripped a biscuit in half and grabbed some egg making a breakfast sand-which starting to eat, and grabbing a glass of orange juice he looked around."

Dave: Sandra..you..here hopefully not
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Tesla: And wouldn't of met the hottest man. Smile Powers had lead to some problems, even person problems. But damn it's good to have them when you need them.

*Dave came to Sandra's room, seeing she wasn't there. He sighed in relive, not doubt he was nerves. Turning around he see's Sandra standing there, looking right at him.*

Sandra: Hello Dave. I would ask what your doing here, however.
Dave: Right... telepathy...
Sandra: So you come here to try to work this out, or rather, you had to come here, right.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Chulance: I agree..but I wonder how our lives would be together without powers. I'd miss being a hero, but we'd be living a good life, I'd have a martial arts school, you could work there. We could be famous martial artists, good life, all that no worrrying about hte Apocalypse every week.
DAve: Well I would have come eventually..but..yeah I didn't have a choice, magic is a bitch. I see Manny and our kids aren't here..so what's the deal Sandra...what happens next?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Tesla: What, your not use to weekly Apocalypse's yet? Razz

*She chuckled a little bit at the comment.*

Sandra: Yes, the kids are with Manny, sailing out around Asgard. Honestly, I wasn't ready to see you yet, but looks like Kano wanted to speed things up. Tsk, maybe he needs to stay out of peoples personal lives.
Dave: He's... only trying to help.

*Sandra knew Dave was right, she had no legitimate gripe against Kano, she was just getting caught up in her emotions again.*

Sandra: If it wasn't for David and Abby, I would tell you to get out and give me more time. But I suppose their is no avoiding this, is there.

*She still had her gaze fixed upon Dave, still standing in the doorway, not that it matter to a teleporter anyway. She waited for Dave to speak, she hadn't expected to face Dave so soon.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Chulance: I guess not, but we even fought someone named Apocalypse once./
Dave: Well...I'll get the ball rolling, this awkward quitness is worst then you flipping out. You gota right do, I messed up, I fucked up literally. My Fiancee came from the dead, we'd been together for years, but Amora is nothing now, I gave her and that kid money! I'm not a cheater I'm dedicated to this family, when that happened I didn't know what to do ,I was running to tell you, but I thought about hte kids damn it../.. everything we had, the SXM. Then there was Abby to worry up, bringing up my ex fiancee, a child would make things worst!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Dike: I'll think on that

"duke said as he ran out with Kathy. Those were the first people he had killed, and all he was really trying to do was stop them. "

Duke: Well that went well. Three bank robbers dead. Let's see if we can find something else.

Adrian: Okay!

"Adrian said cheerfully. Then he clenched his fist and strained to make an explosion. It sounded as if he was trying to drop a huge turd. There was a slight crackle around him and a few sparks, but nothing."

Adrian: It didn't work

"Adrian said with a slight frown on his face"
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:47 pm

"Kathy took out the police radio, apparentley some one was assaulting an ice cream truck with a bat, his little girl wanted "more" ice cream, and he claimed to be an ex ice cream man and she deserved it."

Kathy: I say we just knock him out, don't kill this guy alright, if you can't stop your urges i can handle it, were only hlf a block away.

"With that she lead ghim to the scene where the man had spiked one of the tires and was bashing the window with a bat."
Sean: Got some constipation do you?

"Sean grinned."

Sean: the Key to using your powers is trying to imagine it in your head, and don't focus so much to the point your about to shit. Using your powers should be as easy as moving your hands, or breathing. It's natural. Don't try to make some huge explosion, just try to make a small "boom". Focus on the boom in your mind, then focus on making it present.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Duke: Well I should be able to knock him out before he attacks. As long as I can do that I'll be fine.

"As they arrived at the scene he quickly ran up to the man, grabbed the bat from him, and hit him on the head just hard enough to knock him out"

Duke: There we go. A job well done. Kind of lame though really...

"Adrian giggled then nodded and tried again. This time he took a deep breath in then exhaled. He began thinking of the explosion in his mind. then he imagined making it real. Then suddenly gravity started to lessen and he began floating. Next he exploded and gravity was back to normal. He then began reforming back into himself."

Adrian: I did it sean!

"Adrian said excited about his new talent of controlling the explosion."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:10 pm

Tesla: True. Oh well, if nothing else, at least you can't say life is boring.

Sandra: Amora is nothing huh. Your dead Fiancee is REVIVED, then you HAVE SEX with her. And now, your trying to tell me she means nothing!!

*Sandra was only getting more upset by Dave's comments, she found it hard to believe Dave simply didn't care for her at all. Sandra slammed Dave back to the wall, causing him to hit with a little force and causing him some comfort, although to nothing serious.*

Sandra: Love isn't something you can't just turn off. You can't just suddenly say you don't care. Dave I'm NOT in a good mood, so DON'T bullshit around with me. If she meant nothing to you, you wouldn't of fucking slept with her!!

*She wanted to get a honest opinion from Dave, not some "I love you and only you" sap story to try to get on her good side.*

Sandra: You bring up the kids, why didn't you think of them before you went to Amora. WHY didn't you think of me, your WIFE. Not Fiancee, your wife!! Why didn't you say no!! God damnit!! After everything we endured, the hardships we went through, we still went all the way, we decided to spend our lives together!! Started a family, a son, a daughter!! And then on top of everything, you LIED to me. You didn't have enough faith in me, your wife, to fucking tell me the truth!!

*Sandra was getting more upset as time passed, which was exactly what Dave was afraid of.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Chulance: that's ntrue, so do you think we'll ever get married, have kids?
Dave: Alright I loved Amora! Alright I'm sorry she was Going to be my wife in TWO DAYS! SHE DIED! I LOVED HER! I LOVE YOU MORE! I made a bad choice, I shouldn't have put them out, and had a kid with them but THIS IS THE TRUTH! ALRIGHT SO FUCK YOU! I NEVER GO ON MISTAKES YOU LEFT ME YOU FUCKING SLEPT WITH MILO! I DIDNT SAY SHIT! IM TIRED OF ALL THIS ONE WAY SHIT BITCH!

"Dave was getting upset, all this pent up anger."

Dave: Every damn week, we loose our souls, some fucking apocalypse. My life, our kids lives, and all because of the damn Phoenix we have to fight cosmic shit! I slipped up, knocked up my ex fiancee! And in the grand scheme does it really matter, does this nean where over?!
Kathy: lol I thought it was funny XD Reminds me of Worked up on tru tv.
Sean: And you got some control over gravity good job.

"Sean using the Qunatum Energies made each of them ice cream vanilla, it had a strange taste, but it felt similar to the taste of normal ice cream."

Sean: IT wont taste exactly the same since it's energy cream no homo. But enjoy it, after this we can do afew more practice explosions, head back to Genosha, call your mom, and I think a DJ is throwing some sort of party today.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Tesla: Hmm, who knows, maybe. Smile

Sandra: Milo, you want to bring up Milo. Do you even remember why I was with Milo in the first place, DO YOU? You left me Dave, Milo was just there for me when I needed help. I didn't leave you, I stuck beside you through everything, and you slept with another women.

*She was pissed Dave would even try to use that as a counter argument.*

Sandra: And you know what, when you did come back, at least I was damn honest with you. And do you think all this shit we've been through is easy on me, hell NO. I don't enjoy losing my soul, I don't enjoy fighting these god like beings. All I fucking wanted is a family. You could of said no Dave, there's a difference between having feeling for someone, and cheating on your wife!!
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:49 pm

"Chulance grinned."

Chulance: Maybe, we should go visit Sirius. I know he was feeling pretty down after we confronted Lance in that bar last week.
"Dave paused Sandra had gotten him there, his arguments was void, and mute. He'd pulled himself into this mess, he'd ruined the family, this wasn't Sandra's fault."

Dave: Your right..I'm sorry..this my fault..I messed up ..I..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Ruth: Just don't get in my way.

"Ruth teleports to the gates of hell instantly. It seems the teleports were working"

Ruth: Lets do this...

----

"Aaron is taken aback. He starts smiling and puts his hands on Kano's shoulders"

Aaron: My friend...to say I'd be honored is an understatement. You sure you want a puny mortal! as you best man?

"Aaron said puny mortal in that voice that the villains usually use, and then grins a bit at Kano"

-----

"Meanwhile, I've walked out of the Jap intelligence"

Me: Well...that's it. I got the news
Yamairo: And?
Me: Well...the CIA found out, way back in the 80s, that the agent killed was corrupt and working for a known hitmen. He was a major director within Jap intelligence and tried to hinder the investigation of the dead politician.
Yamairo: So whoever killed the both of them...
Me: And the CIA agent that investigated the politician...Fawkes Logarth

"Harry and Yamairo yell what at the exact same time"

Me: So yeah...we have to find Fawkes to get to the bottom of this.
Yamairo: Fawkes...he's the one that introduced us to Aya. Which means maybe Aya knows about this entire debacle as well.
Harry: Well...we all know you don't find Fawkes...
Me: This is starting to annoy me
Harry: Also...we found Aya's husband while waiting for you
Me: What?! What did he say?
Yama: Talk to her. This is getting seriously annoying

"Suddenly, Filipe gets a call. After spending some time on the phone"

Me: CIA...they want to talk to me. Probably got wind I came here and are trying to get me back.
Harry: Who was it?
Me: Remember Jessica?
Harry: Oooh yeah. I remember her

Yamairo: You go meet her. I'm going back home
Harry: Why?
Yamairo: Just...I need to think

"Yamairo disappears, leaving me and Harry looking at each other concerned"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:16 am

"Dj Poly had scheduled for a large scale party to be held at Genosha for all the mutants who protected us. He flew in on a giant blimp and hovered over the center of Genosha for a moment. Then a voice rang out across all of Genosha with a slight background music."

DJ Poly: Greetings Genosha!!! DJ Poly is entering the scene, so shade your eyes, and prepare for the time of your life!!!! Tonight I will be hosting a party for all of the mutants at genosha stadium. Where I, Dj Poly, the best DJ in the world!, will be entertaining you tonight! I hope to see each and everyone of you mutants there tonight!!! This is DJ Poly, Peace out, GENOSHA!!!!!

"With this his voice stopped and the blimp dropped fliers with the time and info on it all over the island. Also stating to contact all good mutant friends and have them join us tonight. The drinks are free and the music is awesome. Then the stadium roof opened and they landed inside. They began unloading his dj equipment to where he would be at, and began hooking up speakers around the stadium."

Dj Poly: You there, I want you to find someone who knows everything about everyone. Or a simple secretary or something like that will do. Have them send out invites to all the mutants that aren't here via text, call, super speedy man or whatever. I want them all notified. And I want to give them ALL a break from saving the world.

Adrian: Thanks ^-^

"Adrian took the ice cream come and began licking it. He was right, it didn't taste like normal ice cream. But pretty close. it was still good."

Duke: I don't even know what that show is...... But hey whatever. Another crime solved. How about we head back to genosha for the day. Come back for some more patrolling tomorrow.
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:18 am

*Tesla nodded in agreement.*

Tesla: That he was, lets go.

Sandra: Sorry? I just don't think a simple sorry is going to do it Dave. You did this, you had choices, and the choices you've made hurt me, and hurt this family.
Dave: Sandra...
Sandra: You know what, this conversation is over, I can't put up with this right now. Get out.
Dave: But...
Sandra: I said OUT!!

*A telekinetic push sent Dave flying out the window and outside the house. She had to get away from Dave, she needed to be alone, to calm herself down, or try to. She was still angry, she was still confused, tore between how Dave hurt her, and keeping the family together. Arguing with Dave wasn't helping anything.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:28 am

"Chulance adapts again taking them to Sirius's place, and upon arrival they see Sirius is not there, and the tv about the cure is on, Chulance looks."

Chulance: Where'd he go..I
"Dave teleported to solid ground, cursing out the Gods of Asgard, he went to the bar to grab a drink, then headed back to his apartment on Egypt, re-purchasing it."

Dave: well that went well, at leasy I'm back..here..took care of both of the women in my life..sandra..

"A tear came to Dave's eye thinking about Sandra, how he'd missed it up
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:39 am

"Me and Harry arrive at the area we were told to head. Instead of finding Jessica, there are several agents, and one of them steps up"

Me: Oooh..
Harry: What?
Me: That's...a sub director within the Agency. Director Jake Bauer

Jake: Aaaw. Filipe. I do apologize for that burn notice. I'm working to correct it immediately. I need your assistance
Me: No problem sir
Jake: And your friend?
Me: An mI6 agent. He's helping me with this case. Sir I'd just like to say that I went to the Japs, but I had no intent of revealing anything important. I was shut down but I couldn't
Jake: Stop investigating. You're a good agent. Don't worry. Here's what we've discovered. There's a woman, we believe a mutant, that is tied to the deaths of several CIA agents, including the one yesterday. Several of our men were injured last night as well
Me: I...see

"Me and Harry look at each other"

Jake: We have enough information on her, and we do believe we can track her down using our psych ward. Your job...is to eliminate her. It should be simple enough for a mutant of your caliber
Me: Yeah...it's no problem at all.
Jake: Then, I'll give you the info and her current location. You can get there almost instantly correct? I'm counting on you.
Me: Wait sir. Before I do this, how are you sure it's her.
Jake: She is named Ryougu Aya. Given the circumstances, she is the only one with enough skill to kill CIA agents in such manner. We believe that the crucifixions are just a way for her to warn us to back off. But then again, the good guys don't back off now do they?

"I take the papers with the information. Harry is still staring around the agents."

Harry: So many agents just to brief on a job...and in a secluded place. Nah this was a failsafe...what the hell is going on here

---

"Ruth meanwhile is flying around hell. Demons and tortured souls bellow, she ignores them, heading for Baal's sight of operations"

Ruth: I haven't been down here in ages.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:41 am

"Balthazar teleported after him bringing hte Black Ops Squad."

Balthazar: Don't worry Ruth I intend to stay out of your way.

"Back in Heaven Castiel confronted Rachel, he'd leave her with the immense powers but stripped her of the Viceory status it was not his to give only God's."

Rachel: I understand Cas
Castiel: Good your Heaven's manager, the task-master the un-official Viceory in a way. I won't revive any of the dead Angels, or Arch-Angels or I'd have to bring them back, and that would be major disruptance of the balance.
"Kano grinned."

Kano: I'm positive I want a "puny" mortal as my best man. I'm just glad I'm finally tying the knot, I'm glad I choose to stay on earth, and bring my people here to this realm where possibilities are endless, and were friends came in all shapes, sizes, and armors.
"As Chulance was in Sirius's housse when he heard DJ Poly's message, a blimp the loud but good music, free drinks, it seemed everything was going down tonight."

Chulance: tesla you here that! I say we find Kathy, and the others! A break sounds pretty good, and I'm sure if everyone goes we can run into Manda and find Sirius.

"Nate had taken the intiative flying to the blimp, and landing confronting DJ Poly, he had a gun with anti mugen bullets just in case."

Nate: I'm SR71, Vice President of Genosha, and the Manager of the SXML. If your throwing a party or need information about residents I'm the man for the job, plus I'm a musician myself.
"After eating the ice cream Sean brought them back to earth, arriving on a random place in Genosha where they heard DJ poly's message, Sean was a bit drained from keeping them in the qunatum zone for so lonmg."

Sean: damn sounds like a sweet ass party..
Kathy: Yeah let's go!

"Kathy took out her SXML card, taking them back to the tower, just in time for DJ poly's message."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:47 am

Tesla: *sigh* Fine, lets go.

*Sandra sat on the edge of the bed, what would she do. Would she give Dave another chance, at least she got some honest answer from Dave. However it only backed up what she already knew, that he did have feeling for Amora. Could she really learn trust him again, would he just run off to Amora every time life got hard. All kinds of question, worries ran through her mind. Sandra stood up. and teleported to the bar area on Genosha, and ordered the strongest drink they had.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:48 am

"Chulance grinnned hugging Tesla."

Chulance: WHOO HOO!

"He teleported them on board the blimp with Nate, and DJ poly."

Chulance: Hey whens the rave man?!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:55 am

Dj Poly: Good excellent thank you for coming

"Duke said grabbing nates hand and shaking it"

Dj Poly: I'm sure there are some residents who aren't here at the moment, so can you somehow contact them and inform them about tonight. You there come back here! Also I want there to be something on the televisions to announce it. i want to make sure EVERYONE knows about this. here's some cash

"Dj Poly looked around and then grabbed a large black bag"

Dj Poly: Contact mutants off island, run this "hands nate a tape" and make sure all mutants of genosha know what's going down tonight if you will

"Duke said with a smile as he turned and saw Chulance"

Dj Poly: Tonight at 11. Right here. No entrance fee, drinks served to everyone for free no matter the age

"Dj Poly said with a wink running up to his dj equipment."

Dj P0ly: It's going to be the biggest party you've ever seen, so I suggest you call all of your mutant friends, and make sure everyone knows!

Duke: Hey, that sounds like a ton of fun. I bet mutants on genosha don't have parties like that very often huh. We should definitely go tonight.

"Adrian looked up in the sky at the announcement."

Adrian: Wow sounds pretty big.
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:01 am

Nate: the best to inform them would be a telepath, but Milo is gone somewhere, the Phoenix is REALLY not unavailable, neither is her son, and James is gone so the best is word of mouth, and we can spread that across the island, that's the best we can do.

"Nate took the tape."

Nate: Heh well with this money I'll make sure that's a possibility. I'll contact all the news programs, get Zach to record this on youtube trust me this will be good.
Chulance: WHOO GOT IT!
Tesla: Chu...

"Chulance and Tesla vanished, and adapted Chulance became light words in the sky saying COME TO DJ POLY's SWEET ASS RAVE TONIGHT, and then became physical leaving the light words in the sky, until the rave, and Nate looked, then flew off the blimp."

Nate: Be seeing ya tonight. Anything else ya need before I fly back to the SXML tower?
Kathy: I haven't been on Genosha till I rejoined the SXML recently. But we live good lives, Genosha has everything, and our government leaders are the sXML! Our lives are made.
Sean: Yeah I'm gonna go learn about that, have some fun.

"With that using Qunatum energy he qunatum leaped to the SXML tower, moving about in side in search of answers."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:06 am

Aaron: Understood. Now I just need to think of what to give a God for a wedding gift. That's a hard one...

----

"Ruth sighs, and the two land in a somewhat large palace"

Ruth: This is it. The Palace of Baal, one of the 7 Princes of Hell. Be on your guard, this guy commands legions of demons, and since Lucifer left, he is one of the major players.

-----

"Me and Harry are outside a cheap hotel. The CIA has the entire place under surveillance"

Harry: We're not doing this are we?
Me: Don't underestimate me Harry. I just need a way to get her out of there without the CIA realizing it. It can't involve light speed or my ice.
Harry: Yeah...

"Just then, an explosion goes off inside the hotel"

Me: What the!? Did they move in without me"

"Harry and me move into the hotel. Just as we do, we're hit instantly by knives to the chest. I react in time and move out of the way, but Harry gets hit right in the right lung. Aya is seen standing in the middle of several injured agents. When she notices exactly who she hit, her face shows instant surprise"

Me: You...you're not getting out of here alive, so listen to me, you have to trust me!
Aya: I cannot hand myself over to them. You do not understand exactly what is going on here
Me: Then tell me!

"Harry is bleeding heavily, already loosing consciousness"

Aya: You need to take your friend to a hospital
Me: Not before you tell me what you know
Aya: Don't trust your agency...don't trust anyone that knows anything about this

"As she turns to leave, I fire a huge blast of ice at her with the intent to leave her frozen there for the CIA, but she does something amazing. Using a knife she has with her, she cuts through the blast, as if it's nothing but paper"

Me: What the
Aya: I am not handing myself over...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:09 am

Kano: Ah, what is you say. It's not the gift that matters, it's the gift giver's heart or something along those lines. Always giving advice, perhaps I need some of my own. Just chill, I run Asgard, I have friends, family, that's the best gift I'd need.
Balthazar: I see I dispersed the Black Ops around the area, I wanted to ask you something though Ruth. Why did you return to Heaven, the war's torn us apart, I think Castiel is posing as God, as the real God, God's message it felt off to me somehow, I think someone may be manipulating all of us.

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next