Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Noticed the forum looked different lately. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Noticed the forum looked different lately.

5 posters

Go down

Noticed the forum looked different lately. Empty Noticed the forum looked different lately.

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:34 pm

Is this your doing DTX?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Noticed the forum looked different lately. Left_bar_bleue100/100Noticed the forum looked different lately. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Noticed the forum looked different lately. Empty Re: Noticed the forum looked different lately.

Post by Son Goku Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:47 am

It looks nice either way, except for the red Top Posters bars. I personally preferred that to be blue.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Noticed the forum looked different lately. Left_bar_bleue100/100Noticed the forum looked different lately. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Noticed the forum looked different lately. Empty Re: Noticed the forum looked different lately.

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Yea blue bars matches better.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Yep Smile It was me, those buttons bothered me for a while, I liked them but they were just two dark compared to the rest of the forum so I had to go for an alternative and with that I had to change everything else a bit.

And yes I really dislike these red bars too Sad I'll definitely try to customize it now.

I always preferred the light colored skins...their brightness put me in the good mood, it reminds me of positive things, of a nice weather, of a victory Very Happy
Hence I always avoid black forum skins, even though I know many people prefer it.

If you may have some suggestion feel free to post it, but you should know that dark stuff hardly falls into consideration, don't hate me cause of it please Very Happy
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:28 pm

it'll take some time to get used too, but it's nice~
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:50 am

I like the bright colors.good mood philosopgy anyway..yea im so bored..wish more people were on this site. Sad
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:37 pm

Guys, I think we may soon need to find the forum a new focus to get people back here. We're down to a handful of uses, even the role plays that has been keeping this place afloat, has after come to a stand still. With FG and Drac busy, and with Firo (lol1991) after leaving, it's only me and Chu by ourselves.

With DBE over and forgotten, this forum has lost it's focus point, and is slimming down sadly.

Edit: Also DTX, I think we can slim down on the moderators as well. At this point in time we don't have nearly enough need to have as many mods as we do, plus why have mods if said people are not active anyway. I'm not saying ban them, maybe they might want to join again some day, and if they want the position back, they can be modded again. But what if they never come back? Hell how many of these guys wanted to be mods when they was here, I remember lol1991 said he didn't care about being a mod.

So, just a suggestion.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon May 02, 2011 2:36 pm

Thank you for all your suggestions Smile
I might think of moving some mods that aren't active at all, but it is not an important task as there is no bad side to having more moderators IMO.

With DBE over and forgotten, this forum has lost it's focus point, and is slimming down sadly.
I wouldn't say sadly, I'd say fortunately Smile Don't get me wrong, I'd really like to keep this place up as long as its possible(and it is possible as long as forumotion exists Very Happy), and I think we will have a lot of adaptations to criticize, review and protest in future, but if it slims or slows down its not a terrible thing, it means that we're practically in a better position, so either way its fine.

However I do agree that we could introduce some new stuff like - youtube vlogging, reviews and such. For example, after the release of trailer for some bad live action adaptation, some of us could make a reasonable review on it, where we criticize all its aspects in a fair and a polite way, backed up with arguments and proofs.
Like - "The trailer explains that this movie is unfaithful to the source material, because of this, this and that...This, this and that never happened in the original...I strongly recommend you not to buy this movie or watch it in the theater, you will waste your money and just get pissed off.
I don't like vlogging and filming myself too much(nor I'm technically in a position to do it right now) but sometimes I might join.

I think such things could get useful for all of us and really put the forum in motion a bit.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon May 02, 2011 3:20 pm

ah, reviewing sounds like a good, fun idea. I'd be in on it!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon May 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Yep could be a interesting idea.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue May 03, 2011 5:59 pm

I'll review YOUR FACE!
kidding
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed May 04, 2011 3:08 am

Then great! You can chose any adaptation that is currently in making but its trailer looks bad or plot sounds bad, and then shortly review it, point all unfaithful parts and recommend people to think twice before watching it in theaters or buying DVD.
I haven't seen many trailers lately...fortunately Very Happy
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Thu May 05, 2011 5:59 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:
If you may have some suggestion feel free to post it, but you should know that dark stuff hardly falls into consideration, don't hate me cause of it please Very Happy

Joking of course. The brighter colors do look nice as do the new bar colors.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll have plenty to protest since Ubisoft made a movie company. I mean I hope they don't screw over Assassin's Creed, and if they make a movie, stick to it and don't pull some lame BS like Prince "Dastan" in that boring Prince of Persia movie.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri May 06, 2011 12:00 pm

^Hahahaha Very Happy
Oh yes, Ubisoft can be amazing company but also be silly as well...same as Capcom...amazing company but sometimes a particular part of the Capcom team does something so unpredictable and so retarded that fans are just left in shock and disbelief...(yeah, I am talking about the new DMC...).

HOWEVER I am sure what I will most certainly NOT protest Smile - 2 most amazing surprises of the decade, very faithful and awesome - Sonic The Hedgehog 4 and Mortal Kombat 9.
Now that is what I call FAITHFULNESS Smile
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down