Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 Empty Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by lol1991 Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:47 pm

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com/t2743p885-heroes-uprising-part-18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK4ga3PCz2w#t=00m24s

The new order of heroes is born. As the calls for change they so get it. But is this change what the world needs, or what it wants.
And elsewhere, what can be done so soothe the conflict between a family that merely lacks someone to guide it.
As always, the events unfold ever so slowly, and at the end of the road, we cannot foresee what exists. We can only see it with our own eyes
Find out on Heroes Uprising
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by Chulance Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:46 pm

"David was mad his psioninc energy rising."

David: NO YOUR WRONG TERRELL! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO HELP ME! YOU FIXED IT! ENOUGH I HAVE THE POWE RAND IM GOING TO USE IT!

"His mental powers rising past Terrell's he took control of the reality, then Terrell himself, warping to Dave he used Terrell's powers to do what he'd done in the fake reality, sending Dave 1 to Sandra who just as in the fake reality had explained the situation, and Dave 2 had been sent to Amora, with that David seperated from Terrell teleproting him to the Reedeemers tower, then David left to Manny's ship rushing in."

David: Momma!
Tommy: Haha, that's good for you Mike al lthat energy, we may need it. WE finished the video's we just uploaded them on hte itnernet Waller, the Govenrment, this won't help Waller at all, but were blaming the SXML for realeasing the videos's but there true.
Construct: We traced the video's, there is no origin.
Tommy: Meaning some other force is being used, probably a mutant maybe a power of some sorts. Were going to build a machine that can see the lines of probability then figure out how the videos's are being produced if we can't we'll assume it's magic or some sort of otherwordly energy.
Construct: Alright then let's get to it.
Tommy: Alright!! imma nerd!

"Imma nerd by Swag kids started playing as the two got towork."
Chulance: Yeah..well this is boring Imma grab some beers.

"Chulance left then returned with two beers handing one to Tesla."

Chulance: Bottoms up. AND YES PARTY!
"The Light made Raphael feel at ease, it made him feel peace."

???: I know you feel resentment Raphael. But I have never left you, or the others. I have been with you this whole time, but I needed all of you to mature to learn. You have proven wisest amongst Heaven, you have displayed peace. Michael was wrong in asserting his authority above mine, and bringing ruthleness in, Castiel was right in opposing him but his peace mission is disrupting the cosmic balance. All around the universe more deaths are occuring because of his mission, as we speak, there is tsunami about to hit Manhattan (REDEEMERS STOP IT), you must restore the balance, get Gabriel, end the war in Heaven, bring peace to Heaven, shield everyone Raphael. You are the new viceory of Heaven.
Raphael: Will I receive powers like Michael and Rachel
???: No son you do not need them the power does not make the man, the man makes the power.

"With that God's precense faded, and he appeared as the pastor that had spoken with Namek and went to speak with some others in the church about the sermon on sunday, while Namek met with akroma."

Namek: Zachariah told me the Council has met with Namini, and along with the Agamato are plannig an attack on Heaven, people who surrender will be spared, come with me we can still save Ruth.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:02 am

Akroma: No...I'm joining them. If there's an attack to finish this, then I'm joining in
Namek: That's insane! You...
Akroma: I shall stick by my beliefs! And my brother Micheal was...ruthless but he did not deserve to die! Castiel killed my brother! And even if it costs me my wings, I am going to make him pay!

"Akroma disappears"

---

"Meanwhile, Namini is seen carrying a staff, wearing a much more ceremonial dress. Agamotto is beside her"

Namini: So...when is this happening?
Agamotto: We are waiting on the order from the council...are you ready for this?
Namini: Ready as I'll ever be

----

"Ruth and Baal are still going at it, neither budging from the struggle"

Baal: Your sister was much more skilled than you Ruth
Ruth: I...am SICK OF YOU!

"Ruth suddenly creates two swords and starts a meele fight with Baal, with Baal now being overwhelmed by the Angel's sheer fighting skill"

----

"Dave teleports in"

Manny: Dave! What are ya doin here?!

"Then David"

Manny: David! How did you get back! Fucks sake the entire family is a bunch of teleporting rude people

-----

"James and Marianna are seen in a back alley, along with a man. It seems they're interrogating him about IRA bases around Belfast"

James: Alright...we got a fix...lets go
Marianna: What about him?
James: Let him be. We need to move

---

"Aya and Yamairo are still face to face, with me confused as fuck"

Aya: Hito...it all...back in the 90s, I was a killer for hire. My grandfather was...
Yamairo: Your...
Aya: Ryougu...Ryougu Kuzo. My old name is Ryougu Aya. When I was a teenager I met Hito...and he...found out. And I never...

"Aya, normally, stoic, is now completely broken down"

Aya: A person can only stand to kill one man in their life. Kill more than that, it's slaughter. And if you do that...you doom yourself. You can't take that. I firmly believe that
Me: And you've committed slaughter? That it? You think that it doesn't matter how many you killed
Aya: No, I didn't. I never killed anyone...
Yamairo: But...what about Kuzo. Didn't you say
Aya: It's not just that. After a while...I...couldn't take it anymore. The entire thing was wrong. I tried to run, but my grandfather always found me

Me: The CIA...Jake...he was working for your grandfather, probably a contact inside that kept sending in people. When you ran away with Hito, he tracked you down...and Hito killed everybody that came after. First just regular hitmen...then CIA agents. The knife wounds were never fatal, it was always the bullet. And now they found you again...and Hito took the director and
Aya: I have to find him! He can't keep killing because of me! He's going to lose himself. I can't...let him do that!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:10 am

*Tesla and Chulance started drinking as the party was finally on it's way.*

*Just as what happened in the fake reality, Sandra could find no memories of the night Dave spent with Amora, it was as if he was never there at all. She also learned of the duplicate that was trying to ruin their marriage. It gave Sandra a great sense of relief.*

Sandra: Damn, I can't believe we was almost screwed over by whatever that duplicate of yours was.

*She turned to Manny.*

Sandra: Sorry, teleporters has a fashion of just... showing up. Razz
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:26 am

Chulance: WHOO HOO THIS GONNA BE GREAT!
"Dave hugged and kissed Sandra."

Dave: Don't worry Sandra! I'll never cheat on you, your my forever girl!
David: Were together again!

"David pulled the family together in a group hug Via TK glad everyone was happy, his mom wouldn't turn into an alcoholic, meanwhile Shawkun appeared on Genosha he'd targeted some random mutants on Ecstasy absorbing their souls to gain powers, then destroying their bodies, and noticed the Dave duplicate, and the fractured soul reading his soul he learned a fracture was done, and saw David and Terrell had been involved."

Shawkun: Oh boi this is going to prove interesting after all, I'm back, those Angel bastards are of my ass, so glad that Cas gave me a second "Chance". And my favorite people I already have ammunition against them. The World better get ready because Shawkun's back.

"In another part Vinlo had murdered some Government agents, he was back as well, and he was soaring to the Redeemers Tower at full speed he'd seen visions about the virus Construct and Tommy were developing, and he bursted into the tower, armed with his shot gun with anti mugen bullets, Riya send thunder but Vinlo absorbed it restraining Riya against the couch, and assuming his Hulk form."

Vinlo: GO TO SLEEP!

"Vinlo put her to sleep, then saw Tommy, and Construct then rushed over to them grabbing Tommy, and Construct vanishingin a gravitational portal."

Vinlo: LETS GO! WE HAVE ALOT TO TALK ABOUT
TOMMY AH SHIIIT

"The portal closed, and Riya lay on the cloud sleeping, Darrius and Bella came running with Darrius gun in hand."
"Back on Asgard Kano was making plans for the wedding, and he'd sent Tanya to call Abby, and make a list of their guests, everything was being perfect on another part of Asgard the former King was seen none other then Thor with a smile on his face happy for Kano."

Thor: glorious...wedding this will be glorious indeed.
Namek: Wait I meant darn alright then..

"Namek vanished meeting with Zachariah both teleporting to Namini."

Zachariah: I've spoken with the council, we are ready to begin the attack.
Namek: I'll be leading the army since I don't know where Akroma ran off too.
Balthazar: Come on Miss Ruth you can do it!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP0ngiMBnas

"Ruth finishes off by stabbing Baal into the ground and then leaving him there, impaled in heavenly blades"

Ruth: Now then...here's my proposition. If you start working for the Heavenly Host as a liaison...I'll let you live

----

Namini: I'm sure she'll show up. She's probably just getting her head together. Now then...get ready. Whenever the Council gives the word...

---

Raphael: Father...I shall do as you command. I'll find Gabriel and we'll put an end to this. And...is it to much if I ask for Lucifer's help?
Yahweh: You may try...but I'm afraid Lucifer as given all the help he is willing to give.
Raphael: I see...I would rather have him running hell than anyone else. Best work with the devil you know

----

Manny: Alls well that ends well I guess.

"Manny goes outside and sets course to wherever the fuck, intent on finally having a fucking vacation"

----

Me: Alright...Yama...find him?
Yamairo: Easy enough I guess.
Aya: Actually no...he said he was getting anti mutant weaponry this time around. Something to do with the CIA using mutants. I'm not sure if you can find him. Not like that
Me: Well...what do we do then?!
Aya: Nothing...if he took the director...by now he's probably killed him. I don't even know if he'll be back

"Aya is now crying. Yamairo holds her"

Aya: I just wanted to live a normal life. My grandfather...
Me: You lied didn't you? You killed him.
Aya: Wha...
Me: He was a mutant...and you killed him. To protect Hito. And that's the one person you killed. And you can't do it again. You avoid a killing blow every single time. You look like you want to do it, but you never do. Not a single casualty? That's harder than killing

"I sigh"

Me: Yama. I came back to get you to join the new team. Given the circumstances...this entire thing turned to shit. I'll warn the CIA of Jake's corruption. They'll probably leave Aya alone if I tell them it was all self defense. But as for Hito...I can't do anything about that. I'm going back to the mansion...I'll wait for you

"I leave the two alone"

"The sun sets on Tokyo. In a secluded warehouse, on the roof, we find Hito setting up Jack's body like the others. He raises it, like a scarecrow"

"Back with Hito, he finishes it. He sticks a silver coin before pushing his face away. He guts him with the sword he carries, and then douses him in gasoline"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:48 am

"Adrian smiled and laughed, it seemed as if everyone was having a fun time. Though he really wasn't sure what to do in this kind of situation. Maybe he would go get a drink, they were free after all. He grabbed one of the colorful drinks off the table that was set out and took a sip. It was very fruity, but a little rough on the throat. Adrian gave a little cough and took another sip. Suddenly someone grabbed him from behind."

Adrian: Hey wait, what are you doing?

"Adrian began to panic, but didn't want to explode. He tried struggling away but it was of no use the man was much more stronger than he was"
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:56 am

*Sandra embraced the family in their hug, they was happy to be reunited once again.*

*Meanwhile Shawkun's presence on Genosha did not go unnoticed for very long as he was approached by Manda, Luke, and Metallic.*

Shawkun: Busy day?

*The simple, yet, odd question caught the 3 off guard a little.*

Metallic: You care why?
Shawkun: Your reaction time is pitiful. I could of killed every person here and of been gone by now. Shameful for the "new and improved" team isn't it.
Luke: Just cut to the point, what's your game?
Shawkun: My game?

*He has a sly smile as he turns to walk away. Metallic is about to subdue him, but Shaw vanishes.*

Metallic: Figures he already got a form of transpertation.
Manda: What did you expect, for him to stand around while you beat him. He's a whack job murderer, killer. He's not a idiot. A better question is what the hell he was doing here?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:25 am

"With that Dave had heard about DJ Poly's party, when he was whole again, and he gave Sandra anothe rkis seeing Manny was taking them to Savage Land."

DAVe: well glad were there, but me and my wife have a date, we'll be back.

"With that they vanish heading to DJ POly's wave, Terry is with DJ Poly using his control ove sound waves to make hte music spread faster."
Namek: But Zachariahg you just said the Counil sai
Zachariah: I know hold on.

"One minute the COT, and their army of rebel angels appear."

Zachariah: NOw where ready alright then let's go!

"With that the warp to Heaven to begin there attack."
Chulance: What they HEY LEAVE THAT KID ALONE!

"Chulance rushed over to the man grabbing Adrian, adapting he threw the man into some other people, and he hit some music equipment, as the people got up, Terry shot htem all down with energy waves, then raised his hands sending out various energy waves lightnig up the sky."

Terry: WHPOO!
Chulance: Well thanks Terry
Tesla: What the hell is
Chulance: that guy he was about to rape this kid! Hey you ok kid, my names Chulance! You hurt.

"Chulance rushed over to Adrian."
"Sean was walking through and noticed Manda's group huddled up and heard something bouta killer rushing over to hem."

Sean: Hey who the hell are you guys talking about? It's DJ poly isn't? He's a killer?!
"Milo grabbed on to Troy shaking him as he was talking to Kat.."

Milo: Hello I'm not invisbiel or undetectable right now. Srsly don't be an ass Troy, I just need your help with something right quick.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:25 am

"Namini takes to the sky, and instantly summons a hailstorm, backed by sigils that make it so it strikes anything under Cas's orders, directing the ice straight into the Heavenly Host's main base"

Namini: It is time!!

---

"Raphael meanwhile has tracked down Gabriel"

Raphael: Gabriel...
Gabriel: I heard Father...do we really need to do this? Ruth picked Cas's side
Raphael: We wont let our little sisters fight. We will fight in their steed. It is time we put an end to this
Gabriel: Lucifer...
Raphael: I sent him a message. Maybe blood with stay thick, who knows. But right....we are the eldest Gabriel. It's time we behaved as such!

----

"Ruth has finished Baal, who agreed to serve as a liaison"

Ruth: See Balthazar? This way, when the time comes, we can finish both him and Crowley.

-----

"Aya and Yamairo have returned, and Aya is sleeping in the same room as her kid"

Yamairo: Alright...she'll be fine
Me: I made the calls. The CIA will back off...or else
Harry: Soooo....

"Yamairo looks at the both of us, sighs, and smiles"

Yamairo: Fine fine...if Milo will take us back...and if she agrees, me and Isabel will rejoin
Harry: NICE!
Me: Of course he'll take you back. You're Yamairo. You brought us together

----

"James and Marianna have tracked down an old abandoned apartment."

James: There are a lot of IRA members in there
Marianna: And my dad?
James: Yes! He's there. Seems they're trying to get information to set up terrorist strikes in the US, send the Brits a message
Marianna: Then...lets take 'em out
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:39 am

"Castiel looks down as angels are struck, he raises his hand grabbing one of piece hail disintegrating it, then sends out a wave of cosmic energy sending down several Rebels."

Castiel: ENOUGH OF THIS THE REBELS MUST BE STOPPED! YOU DARE ITERFERER WITH PEACE!

"Castiel sent out an omnidirectional blast of enochian amped cosmic energy, while Black ops came to hell."

Balthazar: I agree Ruth, your thinking is ingenious hey isn't that

"The black Ops angel cut Balthazar off continuing to speak."

Black Ops: Ruth...Balthazar Heave is under attack by rebel forces, Castiel requires assistance.
"Milo had teleported to Rachel, and Stella's house he would take Kano's advice, he wouldn't let what happened with Marie happen to the others, he'd told Troy, and Katy to pick up his son Danny, and his daughter Amy who'd been arrested for selling drugs, getting to Rachel he hugged her, then hugged Stella."

Milo: Hey Guys! What's going on? And hey Stella I bought you a present.

"Milo tossed Stella a wrist-band."

Milo: It's a psioninc amplifier, it gives you more psioninc energy for a limited time then it recharges, it's solar powered.
"The Thunder-Bolts project had been shut down by SHIELD with Waller arrested, and SHIELD come to arrest them, but Joel gotten a heads up never returning, and the others had fought off SHIELD's reinforcements and escaped, leaving Ricky to get arrested, and Joel was sitting in a diner eating some apple pie, looking at the mission they wanted him to obtain a flash drive which had the files of superhumans that SHIELD had lost in the power-outage, and Waller had offered him money to obtain it."

Joel: But now she's in prison, regardless I can make a better bid with Marcus, get some money, and then set off for life in the big city haha.

"Joel finished his pay, paying, leaving a tip and heading out he had work to do."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:53 am

Stella: Fascinating
Rachel: You guys need to stop training her as some sort of hero...well not that she isn't, but still. Anyway, how's it going Milo? Filipe and Harry called. They said Yama agreed to return to team, isn't that good news?

---

"Namini suddenly appears in front of the blast, sigils forming around her"

Namini: SHINRA TENSEI!

"She calls upon the divine source of energy, boosts her spell, and then adds sigils to give it properties of the enochian, essentially attempting to match the blast of energy"

"Ruth appears in heaven instantly without a word, cutting the first rebel she sees. Just as she turns to elsewhere, Akroma appears from the middle of the rebel army. It seems she had been waiting for her chance to attack Castiel"

Ruth: I knew you'd be here
Akroma: We...we're not doing this are we?
Ruth: If you dare challenge the Heavenly Host
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:57 am

"The man was pulled off Adrian then thrown up to the dj and hit his equipment. Though DJ Poly was having too good of a time to realize that his equipment had been dented and knocked over. Even though the music went on. The heavy bass thumping as he lulled them all into a musical trance"

Dj Poly:

Put your hands up!!!
Now jump up!!!
Now try and keep up!!!
"dj poly speeds up his verses a bit"
listen to the melody, remember all your memory
"dj poly slows down again"
Out with the bad.... And in with the gooood!!!!!
Yeah!

Adrian: Chu...lance.... Mhm, I'm ok! Thanks for saving me.

"Adrian said with a smile on his face"

Adrian: My names Adrian. I came here cuz someone said it was going to be a fun party for mutants. But the music is too loud and the drinks taste kinda like cough syrup.
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:08 am

Milo: Thanks Stella, you should cheer up, and she can be whatever she wants when she grows up Rachel. But she's being a superhero for now. Razz And YES! I'm glad Yama's finally joining us.

"Milo was happy, Yama was one of his closest friends, and the one who'd brought them together in the first place, and now he was coming back."

Milo: So what's new with you guys?
"Castiel's attack is matched, and overwhelmed causing him to be sent flying back, but he's had enough causing Namini great pain, and other Rebels, bringing them to his knees, and turning to Ruth."

Castiel: You don't have to kill your sister just bring her down. Now then it's time for judgement in two blasts I'll finsih this!

"Castiel fired two blasts of cosmic divine energy, however suddenly a shield blocked the first block, then the people about to get hit by the second one vanished and now were behind Castiel, Gabriel, and Raphael appeared, Castiel blasted both of them to the ground, and suddenly he was stabbed from behind by Samyaza with the Blade of Eden."

Samyaza: Virgil went down like a bitch
Castiel: You
Samyaza: Ight Zach now then time to use this creational blades to create a void between you and this little drug power up you have! THen were gonna win this fight! The Coucil wins! GO!

"Samyaza began forming the void, Balthazar flew over to Castiel, but was knocked away by Namek, who fired a beam of divine energy at Balthazar, and the two began fighting wanting to stop Samyaza from separating Castiel from the POTU, and Gabriel confronted Akroma."

Gabriel: sisters please stand down you don't have to do this..we can all come together
Akroma: NO! I reufse to work with Castiel.

"Akroma fired a blast, but Gabriel easily dodged while Ruth charged Akroma, and the two sisters began fighting, while Samyaza had on the apocalypse's rings, and using war he took control of the Black Ops Squad sending them to turn against their own men, and gave Namek more power who was now overpowering Balthazar.."

Samyaza: HEY MYSTIC GIRL! Wipe out the rest of Castiel's army now mmk!
Rachel: Enough!

"Rachel flew into air using a mass of divine energy blasting Namini into a palace."

Rachel: This ends now!
"Chulance noticed what hte kid had been drinking."

Chulance: Hey don't worry yeah the drink's nasty, you shouldn't be drinking that stuff. Hey Tess I'll be back later, maybe not just meet up with me at the house, come on kid let's go.

"Chulance teleported both to hi house on genosha going to fetch a bottle of water, and tossing it to Adrian."

Chulance: nice cold water. I don't know who the hell let you come to that party, but it's dangerous the freaks come out at night.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:26 am

"Rachel is suddenly stabbed. A blade formed of enochian energy, filled with sigils, suddely strands her. Namini is speaking incantations at speeds Rachel can't follow, and suddenly the blade erupts in a heavenly blast"

Namini: I'm sorry...please get out of my way!

"Namini suddenly summons the beast that commands her magic, and she uses it as a catalyst, firing a massive amount of blade blades, effectively creating a rain upon the angels. However, a massive shield of seraphim suddenly protects the angels,"

Namini: You...
Raphael: Enough. GABRIEL!

"Meanwhile, Akroma and Ruth are still fighting. Suddenly, both of them are hit hard in the back. Gabriel is seen between them, his face showing seriousness. He moves at speeds nobody but Cas can track, and he takes out Akroma and Ruth with heavenly blades stuck in their limbs"

Gabriel: Raphael. Whatever you mean to do brother...DO IT!

"Raphael suddenly conjures a gigantic force field, block out the Castiel's Angel army, and looking them in place, unable to leave. With the army down, Rachel down, and Balthazar soon following, Castiel seems defeated. Raphael and Gabriel turn to the rogue angel"

Raphael: Castiel...enough, please...
Gabriel: It's over young one. We the Archangels hereby reclaim the Heavenly Host. You are no longer the ruler here

"Ruth and Akroma are still staring at each other while stuck, obviously mad...but also happy that they don't have to fight"

----

Rachel: Nothing much. Me and Filipe moved back to Genosha recently...

"Stella is seen outside testing the bracelet, creating a massive amount of artillery"

Rachel: What about you? How have you been? I haven't heard of you in a long time. I sent Filipe to bust you out, but you got out on your own...as per usual. You could have made a house call earlier

----

"IRA members are seen torturing an unflinching Arthur. Suddenly, a few of them drop at the entrance. James is seen walking casually. Anyone that directs their weapons at him instantly get floored"

James: Good day. My name is Psych. I'm a member of the Shadow X-Men, and I'm here to save that FBI agent
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:51 am

Castiel :N..nONO GOD COMMANDE DME YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE
Raphael: the force you speak with is not God..I have spoken WITH FATHER
Gabriel: as Have i...
Castiel: I..no..I ..give..
Samyaza: Good this seperation is almost done in 1.2..

"Suddenly Samyaza was overpowered by a blast from Rachel, Castiel removed the eden blade from his back, Gabriel rushed over to Castiel, who fired one massive beam at the rebels Gabrie rushed infront of it he could have easily moved everyone out the way, but both hmi and Castiel had a message from God, and Gabriel flew infront of the beam, as Castiel was stabbed by Raphael with the eden blade, seperating him from the sOTU, and Gabriel hit hte groud covered in blood..dead from the blast."

Castiel: It's..him..its...freeedom
Raphael: SHUT UP

"Raphael knocked Castiel unconscious and rushed over to his faleln brother, heaven was in shock mourning the death of their messenger."
Milo: I got sent to prison in the ...negative zone. Alot of people in the prison didn't like me..i was pretty shaken after that but I'm here now and that's what matters. I'm glad you two are back on genosha, has Filipe ever popped the question yet?

"Milo grinned nuding his sister as she knew what question he was talking about."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:56 am

Adrian: Hmmm, Sean said it was going to be a sweet party. And it sounded fun. So I came on my own heh Very Happy

"Adrian caught the bottle and took a drink of it."

Adrian: I'll be heading home now, thanks for the water Chu-Chu

"Adrian said giving a cute smile and walking out"

"Duke woke up and had one hell of a headache. He got up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, but didn't realize he was butt nekkid. Then he realized his tooth brush wasn't here. Then he walked back out and saw Kathy."

"Around 3 the party was over. When Dj Poly started packing up his things he noticed that the dj table was on the ground. Then he thought back."

Dj Poly: Oh shit....

"he quickly had them pack up and then the blimp came in through the roof once again as he started to load it up"
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:59 am

Rachel: I don't really care about that Milo. Honestly he doesn't need to ask. You know me...marriage is kind of dumb in my book

----

"Raphael is seen shedding tears. Akroma and Ruth have risen back to their feet as well, the heavenly blades summoned by Gabriel having disappeared. Akroma falls to her knees near her older brother, while Ruth just weeps silently"

Raphael: You idiot...why didn't...you...

Namini: Self sacrifice. To send a message. He...did his job to the very end.

"Namini turns, and looking at Agamotto and the forces of the Vishanti, she closes her eyes before they all disappear, leaving the Heavenly Host to its mourning"

---

"Meanwhile, in Lucifer's bar, the Fallen is seen with a glass in hand. He's circling the ice inside the scotch, before downing it in one go. Arael is seen at the counter as well"

Arael: Are you alright father? Liliel has taken the girl to be trained. She should learn the basics soon enough
Lucifer: Huh? Oh...I'm fine. Do you know what happens when an Angel dies...
Arael: No...
Lucifer: Their soul returns to the Heavenly Host. They say that they become pure energy. Whether they are fallen or still loyal. Everyone of us will one day serve as power for the armies of Heaven. It's funny...I've spent my life opposing them, and when I die, I'll end up helping them

"Lucifer serves himself another drink, and then pours an extra glass"

Lucifer: Here's to you...brother...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:15 am

"Milo nodded."

Milo: Well that's fine as long as you two wuv each other. "Smiles" I just wish..I had that special someone ya know. I haven't told anybody this but..I miss Marie..Lucy all of them, all these powers and I'm still alone. I feel like fucking Sylar, and I'm the good guy. Hell you seen these new videos with me snorting cocaine, now everyone hates me, thinks I'm sort of drug addict.

"Milo pulled a laptop over to them, changing it to youtube the video where Sid was beating Milo as the latter claimed he'd take over the world."

Milo: I just don't know what to do.
"as the Mourning continues Gabriel's body glows, and his wounds heal and his essence fades away, and in his place Yahweh appears as Gabriel faded...away he looks at Castiel, and Heaven torn apart in Civil War, lives had been lost, his children had been slaughtered, and supernatural enemies plagued the realm of the living like never before."

Yahweh: Gabriel's spirit was shattered, he did not know what to do. But like Raphael he remained loyal. I never truly left Heaven, I was just not present in the form you were use to. I've had billlions...of mortals stay loyal, and my own children who've seen me..fight amongst each other, become ruthless..no sign of grace, the Archangel of Redemption is dead.
Rachel :F..father..
Yahweh: Silence..please..all of you. As I spoke with you Raphael, you too remained Loyal. Both of you were wrong Castiel, and Michael. Two Wrongs do not make a right one wanted to disrupt the balance with ruthlessness, and the other wanted to corrupt it through peace. Cheribums you have work to do, return to your mission as Guardians.

"Yahweh sent out the Guardians/Cheribum angels dispersing them amongst the earth and beyond, then he turned to Rachel, and Raphael making Raphael the new viceory but leaving him with his same level of power."

Yahweh: Rachel you served well as Heaven's messenger, however you along with the others who were most misguided must learn not to tamper with the balance.

"With that Rachel was stripped of her angelic powers, along with Castiel, and other angels and sent to random places on earth as powerless mortals, then he walked to his throne room assuming the room, and growing to gigantic proportions."

Yahweh: Your Heavenly father is present to your eyes once more. Raphael it is your mission to run Heaven, there is much work that must be done, and as for this false God who took my place, Castiel knows the answer you must seek him out, and another thing a great darkness is coming and it's going to effect everyone, you must stop it or it will consume everything itn it's path.
"Kathy was waking up looking around pulling the coves of the bed, as she was also butt nekkid, looking around it was now peering 4 to 5 am the sun shining through the windows, and she saw Duke..looking at him."

Kathy: Hey..your naked haha..
Duke: You too
Kathy: ha...ha..WOAH did we!
"Chulance awoke in bed with Tesla, climbing out he went to freshen up it was still early morning but he realized they'd never found Sirius, he turned the news on many had taken the cure he wondered."

Chulance; he wouldn't...
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:31 am

Raphael: Can I ask something Father...may we hold a service. For Uriel, Micheal and Gabriel...

----

Rachel: Milo...if you miss her, you need to fight for her. You can't deny you screwed up. All that power, you tend to think you've got more duties than others. And you isolate yourself. Look at what you did with Moscow. You got even Yamairo pissed. Yet I seem to remember Marie was the one that tried to talk sense into you that day, more than anyone. She still cares about you. You just need to get off that high horse

"Rachel looks at the video"

Rachel: And as for this...well "grin" I'd consider this a threat, seeing it's defamation of a lot of world heroes. Get the team on it. Find out who it is. It could be a villain. And if it's not...well at least you get to talk to him right?

"Rachel is trying her best to cheer her brother up"

"Meanwhile, at the SXML towers, Yamairo and the others arrive through teleport. He had left the mansion to Aya"

Yamairo: Feels good to be back. Is the SXM Mansion still running?
Me: Yep. William and Holst are living there now. And it's still the mutant school
Yamairo: I'll send my luggage there then
"Isabel": This place is huge...much bigger than the mansion
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:42 am

Yahweh: Yes..Yes we may their deaths I will always remember, the pain.

"With that Yahweh turned tears in his eyes the Civil War in Heaven finally over back on earth Milo nodded giving his sister a hug he'd fight this."

Milo: well it's not being made by any video making technology. Some sort of power is involved, I tried to trace it with technopathy, but your right I'll get the team on it. And thanks for the advice.

"Milo vanished reappearing outside Master Hong's temple, he was wearing some skinny jeans, and a white T shirt with short sleeves that said Girl I want you to know I can't get you out of my head, the theme lyrics from Lupe Fiasco's song "Out of my head." he saw Master Hong, and went up to him, he felt Marie's life force inside the temple."

Milo: Hello Master Hong "Bows" may I come inside please?

"At the SXML tower Nate was somewhat drunk but seeing Yamairo he rushed over to him giving him a hug.""

Nate: You finally joined! I knew you would join! Good job Filipe..Harry you passed the mission! Now I just hope James gets back, the were getting the whole crew together. Milo sent me a text as soon as we can, we need to get a team together to investigate these video's the one that features heroes raping people, doing drugs, and that got the President arrested.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:56 am

"Just as Nate says this, a bike is heard outside. Through the main doors enters Anna as well"

Anna: Whoa...Milo really did a good job getting this place back to normal huh?

Harry: Anna!

Me: Heroes...what? You mean the videos?
Yamairo: Oh, I saw those. Yes we should probably get on
Me: Let me just tell Rachel I'm back alright?

"I port to my house in Genosha, appearing in a way that I trip Rachel off her feet and into my arms"

Rachel: You do that again and I kill you
Me: And this is what I get for being charming

"Rachel smiles and kisses me"

Rachel: So Yama back?
Me: Yep. Mission was...well it was almost a success. Other things happened

----

Hong: Milo...how have you been? Are you here to see Ma-

"Just then, Marie steps out of the dojo herself. She's wearing a training uniform"

Marie: Grandad...can ya leave us alone for a while?

Hong: Oh, sure sure

"Feeling he was somewhat intruding, he steps out for a walk through the nearby garden"

Marie: What are ya doin here Milo?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Nate: Anna! Whoo! It seems were all getting together, I know Ledge is in the kitchen grabbing a beer then we can finally start to access and deal with the situation, I wish Amber was here we'd know if this was magic involved.

"As he said that Ledge came out with a cold beer, he took a huge swig of the drink before putting it down and taking a seat on one of the leather couches in the living room."

Ledge: no magic's involved, I checked, I'm no magician but I have experience years of it.
Nate: Poiint noted, so it's some sort of power, Milo used technopathy checked every computer he could access it wasn't produced, and I think even the Redeemers were trying to figure this out, Cyber is working on it in the computer room. But we need to search manually, see what Holst can pull up about the future.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1kHeeEMe-s

Milo: You dun soud to happy, being a little regresive.

"Milo materialized a can of ice cold sprite in her hand, and one his own, using TK to open both of the cans, and he took a sip of his, and the words on his shirt glowed for a few seconds."

Milo: That's..that's why I'm here..I don't know how to put this in any other words..then ..I want to give you the world..without you I don't have a purpose, I'm a horrible Dad, I'm a workaholic, and I need inspiration speeches from some deity before I can ever do anything right.
Venom: Go on Ventro..tell her your feelings you deserve her you deserve the world. We need her
Milo: I know. What I'm saying is I want to be with you, I love you Marie.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Anna: Don't worry, we can handle this. Hey Ledge. For starters, anyone know where Fawkes is?
Harry: Fawkes? I think he's permanently retired

----

"James has finished up the IRA agents, and FBI and Scotland Yard has moved in. Marianna is seen with her dad. An agent of Scotland Yard moves in to talk with James"

Agent: Thank you very much for your assistance Psych.
James: No problem. Everything will be fine here right? I need to start heading back.
Agent: Of course of course

"James waves to Marianna, and bids goodbye before leaving."

James: Well that was a job well done. Hey Carmen, are you there? Can you teleport me home. I'd rather not catch another plane

-----

"Marie has her arms folded and walks up to Milo very slowly"

Marie: Ya hurt me a great deal Milo. I....is it true you're reforming the team?

"Marie dodges the question with another question"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:15 pm

Ledge: I can try and follow his sent but you know Fawkes, when he wants to go, he's gone, and I don't think were gonna pull him out of retirement any time soon.
Nate: Well rats..I guess we just do this the old fashion way, we know the people in these videos may not even be real, since it's not being made via technology, Manda can't find anyone from the video.

"Ledge took another swig of the beer, and let his claws out."

Ledge: I'm sure Milo has a power for this wherever he is.
Nate: We don't have to depend on Milo, Harry can move at the speed of light,
Ledge: Right but I hate these videos, but Amanda Waller is against us, that guy the new head of Oscorp wanted her dead, a bunch of mutants including Kathy nearly killed her well..now she's being arrested, I don't like this situation but Waller's in prison, maybe it's best we keep it that way.
"Carmen had been in her room at Oscorp she'd promised to join the reformed SXML, she was just torturing some agents of Homeland Security in Jak and Daxter 2, and Terminator Salvation respawning them once they died, but getting done she set it on final, so when they died this time they' be dead for keeps, just keeping one alive, and sending him back so he coudl tell the Government about "Arcade" however he was mentally insane by the time she was done. She heard James thoughts."

Carmen: I'm coming Jamsey!

"Assuming the power of an Angel from supernautral she teleported to James, then teleported both of them to the SXML tower, she'd leave the Arcade business alone for now."

Carmen: Where here and guess what Jamsey! I'm joining the new team so we can be together trying to save the world! "Kisses him." Isn't that great!
"Milo knew he was on thin ice, he'd devoted too much time to work to the point he'd pushed aside the woman away, he placed an arm on her shoulder."

Milo: Yeah I even put together a new base. I was coming to ask if you wanted to rejoin, I suppose Anna told you. But..I know your trying to change the subject..please Marie..I..I can't stop missing you..the one thing I don't want to do is hurt you ever again..your everything I've always wanted and more.
"Dale had snuck into Lance's lab he was wearing his usual spidey costume, and he was clinging to the roof climbing inside the lab and hopping down, his spider sense hadn't gone off yet."

Dale: I suppose that's a good thing, I don't see why mr Super alien from the other dimension couldn't go investigate Lance's lab, I always get sent on the dumb missions. Ah whatever. Aaron you listening so far I haven' found any captured superhumans or anything just looks like normal research.

"He noticed a file about gene cleanser, and walked over to it opening it up."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next