Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:58 pm

*Shawkun tilts his head to the side letting the knife fly by him.*

Shawkun: My, you are armed and dangerous, however, it won't be so easy this time.

*Shawkun, now gripping the knife he had, stabs it down in the kids chest with a grin. He was hoping to break Aya, he was getting bored with this calm and connectedness.*

Shawkun: So you would kill Death herself to get your son back, interesting.

*Maybe if he could not invoke fear, he could invoke anger or desperation.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:01 am

"Aya slowly gets up. Instantly, she pulls a knife from the her kimono's belt and attacks Shawkun without throwing the knife, all the while remaining composed. It's almost as if all emotion is gone from her"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:13 am

*Shawkun is careful to parry all attacks from the knife, after only a few strikes Shawkun gets her by the wrist, he spin's Aya around, buckling her arm behind her back, hurting her enough to get her to drop the knife. He then releases her arm, and shoves her forward.*

Shawkun: You can only cut anything if your blades connect. As long as I prevent that from happening, you can do nothing to me.

*He stands his ground still, looking Aya eye to eye as she faced him once more.*

Shawkun: Yes, I'll enjoy taking my time with you. You will loss everyone you are close to, one by one everyone will fall. Then you will fall. Twisted Evil And I WILL enjoy every bit of your pain.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:30 am

Aya: You...are a small petty villain. Are you doing this because I helped the SXM defeat you that last time? Your reasons are as petty as your existence

"Aya runs, grabs the knife in her sons chest, and goes on the attack again. However, this time, when Shawkun tries to parry, she cuts the line in his knife, cutting it in half, and then going straight for his death point with a stab"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:46 am

*As she about to stab Shawkun makes a teleport behind her. He elbows her in the back of the spin to knock her down.*

Shawkun: That is all the reason I need. You are a powerful soul, one I could make good use of. I can beat most of the SXM when I have minimal power at my disposal, I have already fought Fusion, I've even played him a few times. I'm already under Phoenix's skin, the rest, are just pawns in this game of chess called life. You however, is a new challenge. I will first break you down, then, take your soul, just like I will ultimately do to all those who oppose me.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:50 am

"Shawkun elbows her, but Aya quickly moves and grabs his arm, and before he can withdraw it, she cuts it. The line cut, Shawkun's arm is not healing anymore"

Aya: You...are a very weak fighter. And you think you can break me...

"What looks like a grin appears on Aya's face, as she calmly attacks again"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:13 am

*As Aya nears she starts to get strange sensation, when sudden, something causes her to make a mistake. Shawkun knees her in the stomach, then using his still working are grabs her by the face and flings her around, launching her into the wall.*

Shawkun: You underestimate me. True you are a superb fighter, however I am the master of souls. That sensation, that brief moment of fear that seemed to strike at the very core of your being, that was me. Phoenix felt that feeling before, as of many others. However what your son is feeling now, is a million times worse.

*Shawkun waited for Aya to recover herself.*

Shawkun: Do not think I need to absorb your soul before I can play with it like a dog playing with a chew toy. If this was some years ago, I may of shown some concern. But, largely in part of the SXM, I've gotten progressively stronger, and stronger. You got one shot in, be assured it will be your last.

*Shawkun grins, he could go for the kill now and take her soul, hell buy all rights he doesn't even have to go for the kill, he could just take it. But that would spoil the fun.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:15 am

Demons: Why because of your nice juicy pussy, Sandra isn't that why all men like you?
David: Enough..the girl is strong, subud eher.

"Demons leave several of their host bodies and fly over to Chloe to overpower her, Sandra instantly destroys the demons and blasts David aside."

David: mom..why are you hurting..me is it becuase I'm a DEMON! HAHAHAHAHA Your nson is under my control you bitch, hurt me, and you hurt now then Abby's wall goes down

"David unleashes one massive psioninc attack shattering Abby's wall, revealing the true Abby, the one who suffered in hell, the one who became a demon."

David: Welcome back Abigale..ruler of the circles of hell.

will finish later, jay reposnd to that. intenrets been down
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:11 pm

*Abby took a glance around the room, a cold stare connecting with everyone in the room, even David who was the one she died for.*

Sandra: Abby...
Abby: Do not speak Earthly women, the Abby you know is gone. There is no more emotion that you call love between us.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm

"Aya suddenly cuts the air, and Shawkun feels the connection to her soul suddenly vanish"

Aya: You seem to have forgotten the very reason I was able to defeat you. You can torture me all you want, but the transgressions are only going to weigh on the inevitable revenge

"Aya suddenly throws her knife again. Shawkun dodges, but by the time he does, Aya has already jumped out the window"

---

"Meanwhile, Akemi and the others are sitting down at a dinner inside the park for something to eat. Extremely awkward...except for Stella and Akemi who seem to have hit it off. I lean in to Yama"

Me: What are you gonna do now?
Yama: I'll give her a place to stay I guess...this is a strange turn of events
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:15 pm

*Shawkun grinned.*

Shawkun: So it's a game of cat and mouse is it. Run little mouse run. Although I shall obtain your very soul for myself soon enough. Your powers might just be the key link I'm missing to distract Milo long enough for me to do what I need to do. Twisted Evil
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:55 pm

"Milo had taken Marie away to his room in the SXML tower, things were finally getting better for him. The Park would bring in millions perhaps billions for not only Fusion Incorporated but for Genosha as well. The merchandise was already being manufactured in several factories, Milo had appearances scheduled on the Oprah Channel, Good Morning America, and other popular host shows to promote himself. He was even scheduled to speak at certain famous college's and campus's. Fusion Incorporated was working with other companies such as Coca-Cola to produce commercials such as a sprite commercial with Milo, and a Red Bull Commercial. He had stopped by the mansion to visit Angel, and Wave and pick up some old writings. He returned home quick and hurry, two hours later he was on his laptop typing,when Amy came in."

Amy: Daddy! What are you doing, you've been in here all day! The Company has you doing aaaal this work, don't you have a power to get it done for you.

"Milo stopped typing. He had been working on all the writings he'd ever done since his teenage years, before the abuse had gotten to a certain level he'd always wanted to be an investigative reporter mainly because of DC Comics titular character Superman. Turning around in his leather chair to face Amy he picked his daughter up and set her in his lap. He smiled at her."

Milo: Now come on honey, what would be the fun in using your powers to get everything done. If we always rely on something else like our powers to get things down we'd never get anything done. You ask the same question when I read stories in the Bible, it's the same thing. If everything was always laid out for us, we'd still be in caves.
Amy: Aaaw alright daddy, but if you being in caves so much meant you stopped working I'd be happy.
Milo: "Chuckles" Then you wouldn't have Xbox Live or an Ipod.
Amy: Oh no! Daddy nevermind work work work!!!!
Milo: Haha, I will, and I'll be done soon, tell your brother not do to anything stupid.
Amy: KK, but that's asking him to do way too much.

"A few minutes later Milo was back to typing getting ready to realease various writings he'd made through out his life to support Fusion Inc."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:41 pm

David: Ah so you've risen? Going to be my bitch again like you were in Hell? You may be powerful, but your nothing compared to me even in your brother's form? Then again you won't care about harming him, but these demons you remember some of them , the rape, the torture, ooh the things we did to you in the circle's, I must say you turned out to be one of the finest demons of the ages. Smile

"Dave groaned teleporting next to Sandra, Mephisto had control over David, and Abby was a demon, the tension was thick, both of his kids were in control of demons, and Chloe was the newest target he teleported over to her, only to be stopped by Mephisto's magic."

Dave: The hell
David: It is very straining on his body but I can access the basics of my magic.
Chloe: Daddy..mamma..
David: Also overpowering my magic Phoenix will only cause David more harm, soon Chloe will be under my control, and thanks to Death's message any kills are permanent, I like the sound of that, no way you're breaking out of Hell this time, damage to the soul isn't something you can just repair with your little super science. So what will it be? The Grave Phoenix at the mercy of the risen Mephisto, soon to be ruler of Hell. You see what I want is simple, control, I want my body back. I'm going to give you a task, fetch me a Cosmic Cube and in return for my whole body I'll grant you your son
Dave: Abby..
David: Is her own being, my demons have Chloe, so I propose I'll give you your daughter as well, two kids for one cosmic cube, the other one is beyond my help,
Dave: You..bastard
David: I appreciate the compliment.

"David used magic causing Dave immense pain in his chest, tearing David's body apart, Sandra yelled out stopping the magic, and David/Mephisto smiled."

David: LAst option will you retrieve the cube...5.....4.....3...2..

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:53 pm

"As Yamairo considers what to do with this newfound turn of events, he gets a call"

Yamairo: Hello...

...: Yama...it's me
Yama: F-Fawkes! Whoa...it's been so long
Fawkes: Got a request. Make your way to Japan. I'll give you the address. There's someone there that needs yer help. Take someone with you though.
Yama: What's this about?
Fawkes: Just do it

"Fawkes gives him the address before hanging up"

Yamairo: What the...
Me: What is it?
Yamairo: I...need to go. Fawkes asked for help
Harry: Fawkes! Where is he?! He hasn't given word in months!
Yamairo: He didn't say. Just said to go to an address. Said to take someone with me

"Akemi has taken an interest in the conversation"

Akemi: I'll go with you dad. I think I know what this one is about
Yamairo: Wha...
Akemi: Come on then.
Yamairo: I...guess. Filipe...
Me: Sure, no problem. I'll go to Sandra's house. Nobody knows where James is, but I'll drop a word and tell her to be on the lookout of a mental call should you need it. Otherwise, just be careful

"Yamairo and Akemi teleport off."

Harry: Fawkes...that retired old coot, wonder how he's doin...
Me: Wanna go get Sandra?
Harry: Sure why not
Me: Be back in 10 Rachel

"Harry grabs me and we speed off"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Sandra: *sigh* I guess there is no choice then.

*David stopped counting and smiled.*

Dave: Can can we....
Sandra: At this rate we're going to loss David, Chloe, and Abby, as well as Mephisto coming after us. If he's willing to hold his end of the deal though... we'll at least get David and Chloe.
Dave: And Abby....
Sandra: I... I don't know. Abby is a demon... Milo had to fuse the copy soul with her demon essence... we have to to come to terms with... well... never mind that right now, we have to take of Chloe and David while we still can... Maybe we'll figure something out for Abby, I don't know.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:14 pm

"Harry and me arrive outside Sandra's house"

Me: Huuuuh.....
Harry: What just happened?!
Me: SANDRA!? DAVE!

"Me and Harry rush into the house...or what's left of it"

----

"Meanwhile, Akemi and Yamairo arrive outside the house Fawkes said, and find Aya there. She's looking up into the sky"

Yamairo: Aya! Are you alright? Did something happen?

"Akemi looks at Aya, as Yamairo walks up to her"

Aya: Shawkun, that soul reaper. He...attacked my house, and killed Hiro. I could not stop him alone. I contacted Fawkes
Akemi: Oh right, Shawkun. I remember the stories

"Yamairo looks at Akemi, and she knows that it's best if she silences herself"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:39 pm

*The group inside notice as the two shouted out.*

Dave: Was...
Sandra: Filipe and Harry.

*As soon as she said their name the two arrived.*

Abby: So it's those two.
Sandra: Sorry Filipe, Harry, I know this wasn't what expected when you came. But things are not to good. Abby's barrier has been broken, her demonic essence is free. Mephisto has control of David and Chloe is in danger... it's a mess.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:43 pm

"David and the demons vanish along with Chloe's body, Dave holds his knife facing ABby, or the demon that is now ABby, tears in his eyes."

Dave: Abby please! We tried to rescue you! We thought we saved you from Hell but we didn't! We didn't know it was a clone! We tried to figure it out, but so many things stopped us, Waller, the Angels, it's no excuse but we didn't want things to end up liek this!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Abby: What you thought or tried to do matters not. Abby is dead, destroyed in the depth's of hell, she is gone, because of you two.
Sandra: But Abby...
Abby: You can stop calling me that childish name. Just call me Anderson.
Sandra: No Abby, your a...
Abby: I WAS a Fuller, not am.
Sandra: So what now... you want revenge?
Abby: Revenge is to quick. I suffered because of you, now you can suffer. Suffer the pain of loss, for Abby will NEVER return.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Dave: Hmm..so I guess hell made you stupid, did it? Because your name was Abigail, before we met you. But anyway your not the ABby we knew, she's gone. You fuck you, we tried our best, I was in Hell too, I snapped I knew how it feels, it tears your entire psyche apart, and the worst part is forgetting it is worst in the long run. So here's what you can do.

"Dave raised his knife, then vanished reappearing near Abby he was instantly struck by a vector, he managed to grab onto it as his chest was cutting open teleporting away, he returned moments later bleeding."

Dave: Honey..healing..hurry.
Sandra: Davey!

"Sandra instantly used the Phoenix powers to heal him, closing the wound and making the blood vanish .Dave was bleeding heavilly as he stood up and leaned back against his wall."

Dave: Great..the house is torn apart, the kids are taken by the forces of Hell. Sandra..damn..this is just.

"Dave saw Sandra in tears, and went to hug her. Hugging her he injected with her a needle, and as she lost consciencess he put her on the couch turning to Harry and Filipe."

Dave: Don't flip out, she won't be out for more then 24 hours. This situation has gotten out of hand with Heaven, and Hell and I'm putting an end to it, and I don't know if she'll be for my methods. I need to put my family together, I need to deal with this bull-shit. Don't bother Abby, but I don't want you bothering me with mind games, I put her in some random spot in the ocean, the demon that is.

"Dave vanished reappearing near his old apartment, he went over to the windows. Seeing they were tainted, and the inside of the house looked uncleanly he made his way inside. He slumped down in a high chair near his old counter, and rested his head falling fast asleep heavy thoughts on his mind."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Me: What did we just witness?
Harry: Lots and lots of shit

"Harry vanishes in a blinding flash of life. Several minutes of silence pass as I sit down next to Sandra. Harry returns with an unconscious Abby, completely and utterly kicked 7 ways to Sunday. He drops her on the couch next to Sandra"

Me: Whoa...
Harry: I had to search the entire oceans...Dave wasn't very specific.

"Harry is hurt himself"

Harry: I remember when she was just a little kid, could barely raise an arm or vector to hurt anyone. Fortunately the blessings from the Host are still up, so it was easy to take her down.
Me: Sigh...find the others. Get everyone you can find here. We need to deal with this.

"Harry nods before speeding off again"

---

"Meanwhile, Yamairo, Akemi and Aya have returned to Aya's house"

Yamairo: On your guard

"They slowly enter the mansion."
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:58 pm

*Katy and Joe arrived at Sandra's place quickly, she was the first one Harry came to, although he would get the others there quickly, he sent her ahead.*

Katy: Filipe, what the hell is going on?

*Shawkun was on the top floor, he already knew the 3 was in the house.*

Shawkun: Well now who to take first, Yamiro or the other girl. Choices, choices.

*Things was completely quiet as Yamairo, Aya, and Akemi made there way through the house. When they do reach the room Aya last seen Shawkun, he's gone, or appears to be.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:17 pm

"Sean, Felicia, Ledge and Nate also make their way to Sandra's place, Nate sighing. He remembered when he had manipulated Sandra, he had contributed to this entire situation one way or another for the "Greater Good". What was the Greater Good these days, he had a box of beer in his hands and set it down on the table."

Nate: Damn can anyone here repair their house?
Sean: I can, hold on.

"Sean used the Quantum Zone, and expanded it around the house, controlling the matter he restored it to it's original state before the demons tore it apart. He released the Zone's field over the house and slumped down on one of the couches in the house, Felicia sitting on his lap looking around. "

Felicia: Damn..so demons..I can synch some tracking magic, get a lead on some of the demons for when Phoenix wakes up.
Nate: Hmm..Filipe your the boss what's the next move? If we're dealing with demons again, should we go after them now, or wait till we see what kind of deal Sandra made with them? If we need to take to her asap, can't William remove whatever substance Dave injected into her?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Me: It's not a matter of healing Sandra. If she wakes up, she's going to tear half the world apart to find Chloe and David. And then there's her "I point to the unconscious Abby"

"Harry returns with everyone he could find around the island. Rachel and Stella, William and Anna. Holst."

Me: William, can you wake her up?
William: Without even blinking
Me: Keep her under then...we need to find out what they wanted with the Fullers. This has been going on far to long, and has dragged us in more than once. Milo didn't mean to ignore it, but he ignored it enough times.
Anna: So what do you want to do?
Me: We find out what they want...and we destroy it
Rachel: What?! What about David and Chloe?
Me: We rescue them as well. I'm not letting this slide any longer. If Mephisto wants to mess with one of us...he messes with all of us. And he sure as hell does not want to do that.

----

"Akemi looks around, and then grins"

Akemi: Dad, he's still here. There is a divergence. On in which I am here and stop the events that would normally transpire, which is yours and Aya's souls getting taken. Just get that body, and lets leave.

"Yamairo looks at Akemi confused"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Katy: Should we get Manny involved in this? Hey wait, where is Dave anyway?

*Shawkun was in the room next to the group, masking his appearance using a additional power he had picked up since his return. He had a bloody knife, it was the one he used to kill Aya's child, and he had a clear line of sight at Yama from where he was. He tossed the knife, which headed straight for the back of Yama's skull at a high rate of speed. The knife is out of Aya's view (blocked by Yama). As the blade nears Yama Shawkun arrived behind Akemi touching the back of her head and going to absorb her soul.*

Shawkun: Two more down Aya.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next