Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:30 pm

"Suddenly, the snake gets froze from top to bottom, as Harry drops me off and I land on top of it's frozen head. Harry lands near Ellen"

Harry: Aawww...she's dealt with?

Me: It's never that easy. Wow, I'm disappointed too. Quick, get her to Yama, have him put her in stasis. After that we'll figure out how to get the hostages out of whatever hellhole she stuck her in

---

Aaron: Well...hello. What the hell just happened? Where's Castiel, Milo said he was helping you?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:36 pm

David: Damn..Cass..he's..gone..he never finished playing GTA 6 with me
Dave: Don't worry David, he did use to be an Angel, I'm sure if anyone knows how to get out of that shit-hole it's an Angel.
"Ellen lay on the floor sprawled out, and suddenly they felt immense psioninc pain in their minds bringing them to their knees, and Ellen's voice was heard in their heads."

Ellen: You thought it would be that easy? You hit my head, but I'm not confined to a mere physical form.

"Ellen's body rose, and she looked around keeping them pinned"

Ellen: My My..the SXML I've always wanted to meet you guys in person. Personally I've always been a huge fan of Light Admiral, I'd like to see what you could do with that speed of yours in my bed.

"She blew him a kiss, and looked at them."

Ellen: Anyway this was fine, and I don't appreciate what you do to my snakes, but you all won. I'll be seeing you all later, and tell 5 Guys everyone in their restaurant tasted amazing especially the people in the kitchen.

"With that she vanished teleporting away, and the telepathic pain subsided"
Carmen: James..I don't no I'm burning up, I saw..othes. I..oooh..

"Carmen lay against the sofa"

Carmen: IT..feels..different..stronger it hurts. Sad
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Me: did she just

"However, Ellen is suddenly teleported back. Yamairo has his sword right to her throat"

Yamairo: Sorry, I was actually spying. Not the most gentleman thing to do, so I do apologize for that. But I'm going to have to ask you to release the people you have trapped

Me: I swear he scares me when he does that

"Harry is all mopey eyed at Ellen"

Harry: I'm sorry, what was that?
Me: Nothing, continue staring at the evil psychopath's breasts
Harry: Will do sir!

---

"James hugs Carmen, and uses telepathy to control her brain and ease the pain"

James: Yama. Yama...

"Yamairo answers back"

Yama: James, not now...a little busy
James: Oh...hmm, Carmen, Yamairo is busy with something. He'll be done soon Don't let go. I'll get in that woman's head, just don't take your eyes off her
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:13 pm

"Ellen puts her hands on the sword and lowers it smirking at Yamairo."

Ellen: Ah it certainly isn't, but then again most men can't resist looking at my chest much less what's below it. The People I've trapped. "Laughs" Oh you mean those mutants I consumed? The Children tasted the best. I'm afraid I can't do that, once you eat after a while..it digests. You know gotta make sure you don't stay stuffy. "Grins" Tis nwod

"With that Yamairo suddenly sat down and Ellen looked down at him sitting in his lap stroking his hair."

Ellen: Now then..I have other matters to attend to, I'm going to leave, and you can stand again, but you won't be able to find me. Love you guys! Very Happy

"Ellen then vanished once again. She reappeared inside her mother's old mansion, using some spells to clean it up, then using the energy of those consumed to prevent fatigue. "
Carmen: I..it feels different..its not normal pain..its..AAAH"

"Carmen began sweating, her temperature rising even more, and a mark was seen appearing on her neck, the shape of a Phoenix. The Mark actually seemed to light on fire for a few seconds"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:32 pm

*Sandra stepped aside leaning herself up against the Watchtower wall.*

Sandra: Dave is right. If anyone knows how to get out, Cass will. Have a little faith my son, he knows what he's doing. *to Aaron* I suppose it's pretty much self explained, Castiel stayed behind to allow our escape.

*She turned her attention to Abby, she still remembered what she's been though, and she figures she had still lost a daughter. But at least she was back to being herself, her demonic essence should of been purified.*

Sandra: Abby, this doesn't come close to making up for what you've been through, but I'm sorry. We should of acted to get you sooner.
Abby: Sandra... I can't. I'm sorry but a simple worded apology won't fix this. You left me.
Dave: Abby we tired.

*Abby's temper raised quickly.*

Abby: No you didn't try!!

*Tears began to run down Abby's face.*

Abby: You people abandoned me. Then you made due with a clone of my soul!! You didn't "try" nothing until that clone was destroyed!!
Sandra: Abby...
Abby: I never thought I'd have to say this, but Sandra your a horrible mother!!
Dave: What hey no she's not.
Abby: No? Where was she when you was trapped in hell Dave? Why did she abandon me, and what about poor David.
Sandra: Abby, I admit I've made mistakes but...
Abby: Mistakes? MISTAKES? Sandra, everyone close to you either wides up dead or worse. I... I can't do it again... I can't go back to that place again.

*Abby's words where hurtful, but more then that, Sandra seen Abby, a girl she considered part of her own family, literally terrified to be around her.*

Abby: How long Sandra, how long until Chloe has to suffer like everyone else that has been close to you?
Sandra: Abby... I, I try.

*Sandra showed some tears herself, she already knew what Abby was going to say next.*

Abby: I... I just can't. The more you try to protect your family the more they get hurt. We'd all probably be better off if you just left and didn't come back! But, I can't be part of this family anymore. I'm not going back to that place and quite frankly... being around you terrifies me Sandra. I feel that's exactly where I'm going to end up again if I accept your apology.

*There was a slight pause.*

Abby: You can say I've officially resigned from the SXM. And I'll prefer it if I never see you or this cursed family again Sandra.

Troy: Why does evil bitches always have broken ass powers?
Joe: In all rights, we have Fusion. Looks like Fusion or Phoenix will have to restore those who died.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:10 pm

"Aaron looks slightly awkward at getting caught in between this"

Aaron: Sandra, just let her go. Don't lose it

----

James: The...phoenix. Damn! Yama got mind jacket! That was magic, not psionic. Hate magic

"James tries to keep calm Carmen down.

---

Yamairo: I hate telepathy so much.
Me: Fuck
Harry: Damn, she's an annoying one isn't she?
Yamairo: Lost track of her...what do we do?
Me: We need to catch her. She said those people were gone, but lets not focus on the worse case. She said they had to be digested first
Yamairo: How do we find her?
Me: We consult the crazy black arts witch that lives just off of NYC of course
Harry: I'm not telling Amber we got mind jacket by a seductress. She'll make fun of us
Me: Shut up and follow me.
Yama: I have something else. I'll be back in 5 seconds to help you with the clean up guys "talking to Troy's team"

"He quickly vanishes, as me and Harry do the same. Yamairo quickly teleports to William, and then teleports them to James, and then back to the site of the battle"

Yamairo: Alright then

"Back with James and William"

James: You alright?
William: Sorry, just a bit to many jumps

"William gets to work on Carmen, trying to calm down the pain with biokinesis"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:37 pm

*Sandra doesn't really respond but Aaron knows she heard. Before David or Dave could speak, Sandra vanished with Abby as they leave the Watchtower arriving on Earth arriving on the coat of mainland America.*

Sandra: Well, your free to go and start your new life.
Abby: Your taking this surprisingly well.
Sandra: No, no I'm not. To lose you like this, I'm fare away from taking this well. You'll always be a Fuller Abby.
Abby: I... no, I won't, I won't be going by that name anymore Sandra...
Sandra: I fought to earn the trust and respect of my son, I won't stop till I get you back as well.

*There was no parting words, no farewells just a pause, silence as the two looked eye to eye. To Abby it was over, but she knew Sandra would refuse to accept that. Abby slightly lowered her head and turned her back to Sandra walking away. Sandra left back to the Watchtower again.*

Troy: Amber huh. If her ass is hiding behind magic, Amber's the right person to call.
Metallic: There isn't much time to save them people, if any. We don't know how long she's been making trouble before we was contacted.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:13 pm

Yamairo: I know. Lets just clean up this mess guys

---

"As Sandra returns, Aaron looks at her"

Aaron: If you need, I'll have people keep an eye on her. I'll find a way to get her some living arrangements as well. It's nothing much
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:34 pm

*Sandra pauses and gives Aaron a nod.*

Sandra: Thank you, that will help. But don't let her catch on, just have someone keep watch. Anything go's down I want to know, I don't care if we're in the middle of another damn war.

*Dave could feel the unease within Sandra just by her tone of voice, and came over to try and comfort her.*

Dave: Don't worry, we'll win Abby back, we'll restore her fate.
Sandra: Yea, we will.

*Sandra takes a step back from Dave, tries to give somewhat of a smile to him, and turns away.*

Dave: Sandra... wait, where are you going?
Sandra: I'll be in touch. Just take care of the kids for a little while.
Dave: You sure you want to be alone right now... this can't be a good...

*And with that Sandra disappears.*

Dave: Time... *sigh* I hope she'll be alright...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:32 pm

"Ben teleported right behind Mishi"

Ben: Hey there Mishi. I am in need of your assistance taking over the world. Would you mind helping me out?

"In the hospital a Hero had been injured. There leg had almost been blown entirely off. Dr. Fleisher walked swiftly into the room and examined the leg for a brief moment, laying a hand on it so he knew everything that was wrong"

Dr. Fleischer: You have an infection that is starting, it must be stopped immediately before we close the wound up so that it doesn't get worse and we have to amputate it. Nurse bring me some...

"Dr. Fleischer went into detail of a few medical supplies to bring him, some including things needed should he have to amputate the leg. The nurse brought everything. Then Dr. Fleischer grabbed a syringe and stuck it into his leg"

The patient: Ow!

Dr. Fleischer: It's going to sting

The Patient: You should have told me that before you poked me!

Dr. Fleischer: No, not that

"Then suddenly it hit him. It started to sting way worse than the needle had. Then yellow puss type stuff began to surface, and Dr. Fleischer held his hand above it pulling it out with his powers, and putting it in a petri dish."

Dr. Fleischer: Ok, now it's time to fix that leg of yours.

"He grabbed a needle then notice there was a chunk missing out of it."

Dr. Fleischer: My my my, this von't do at all... Alright you're going to feel a tingly feeling in your leg

"Then he placed his hands over the wound and the man's skin started regrowing. Then it sealed back up good as new."

Dr. Fleischer: I don't do that for everyvone, so feel lucky.

"Dr. Fleischer said in his heavy german accent, sending the patient on his way."

Dr. Fleischer: Ah, yet another person sent back out to protect ze vorld.
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:04 pm

*Abby had boarded a bus, we see her looking out the window as the scenery passed by. Abby paid no mind of the chatter of the others around her. Abby's travel's eventually leads her to the outskirts of NY, she didn't have a lot of money, but she remembered Dave had a place in NY. It would likely be abandoned, dirty, but, it was somewhere to live while she tried to Adjust to her new life. Friends, family, it had all been left in the past.*

*Sandra had gone to a unusual place, a mountain range. Cold wind blew around the failing snow, making visibility poor. The cold seemed not to effect Sandra as the Phoenix energies protected her from the weather. Thoughts of the events of the day flooding her mind, her own pain meant nothing, it was seeing what Dave and Abby had to endure that would not leave her. In frustration Sandra let loose the Phoenix energies, seconds later the mountain was simple rock, void of any show or ice that had blanketed it's grounds seconds seconds before. A small release felt good as flakes started falling to recover the bare land. Closing her eyes, we see Sandra start to focus more, picking up Abby's thoughts. She avoiding letting Abby realize she was being watched over, however we can tell Sandra had been the one giving Abby hints, a little nudge to head towards one of Dave's old homes.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:17 am

"Mishi had been drinking diet cokes and watching cartoon network. The Phoenix Alliance was at odds, most wanted to work with Ben and the Church, but Devon was somewhat suspiscious of Ben's true intentions. Devon had left to meet up with Ben regarding the organization and Mishi saw Ben pop up."

Mishi: BENNY! Wow everyone wants to join you, except Devon he's looking for ya haha. Taking over the world I'll help, hate damn humans anyway, you should talk to Devon sway him over tho.
"Suddenly behind Sandra a man appeared, with dark skin, appearing of African descent but by the tone he appeared to be a resident of Egypt. He was dressed in traditional Egyptian clothing and was watching her from afar. He appeared behind Sandra placing a hand on her shoulder despite the energies of the Phoenix surrounding her. "

Man: hello Sandra Fuller..guilty we seem? And good reason too with all the mess you have caused, not to mention those closest to you allways end up in the hands of that Devil Lucifer's hell.

"The man had a thick accent and a grin plastered on his lips as he spoke to Sandra ignoring the cold temperatures despitte his clothing. At the SXML mansion Milo and Marie were sitting on the roof eating popcorn he'd picked up from Garret's. Milo then made Marie close his eyes and got on his knees taking out the daimond Tesla had compressed for him and opened his hands."

Milo: Marie...will you marry me?
"Namek had appeared on earth he know understood why he had been absent from Zadkiel's black ops. He wondered if Zadkiel was righteuios in his cause for freedom. Vanishing he reappeared near Rachel, and Stella"

Namek: Forgive me for introducing on your residence. I am Nam-Ek an Angel of the Lord. I know ofyour abilities the Lord says you are a Prophet, and if you really are I need your help. My faith is wavering in Heaven and even my father. The reason is we've done horrible things especially during the rise of the Dark Asgard.
"Dave had went to a bar to get some drinks meeting up with Ledge who'd called Manny. Dave just sat there in tears the memories of Hell fresh in his mind."

Dave: Guys.. Manny Ledge I needy our help..Abby's gone my family's torn apart, and I'm seeing images of this demon named Folter in my head. Some kind of demonic acid trip and I just don't know wht to do. I'm a failure as a hero and a dad..and a husband.

"With those words Dave took another drink."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:44 pm

*Sandra seemed irritated of the mans appearance. Even up in the mountains it seemed she couldn't get some time alone to sort this out. And his words blaming her for everything only fueled her own anger in herself.*

Sandra: Just get to the damn point, what reason did you track me down for.

*She spoke more coldly then usual, but she had a lot on her mind, so it wasn't to surprising.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Man: Ah Ah so quick to judge aren't you Sandra? So quick to react? Perhaps if you had been quicker DAvid wouldn't have been born in hell ,and Abby would not have left you, nor Dave the numerous times he has. Everywhere you go, your a walking time bomb happiness is something that cannot exist in your presence and you know that.

"They both vanished and reappeared inside a court room where the man appeared with a hammer in hand. Sandra was seated and chained unable to use her abilities or even draw the Phoenix. The man looked at her"

Man: I am Osiris..Lord of dead, and the judge of guilt. I am the one who judges the guilty, if there is more guilt then innocence in your heart then you shall perish, but if vice versa you shall live. I have judged many sense me and my family's uprising you have Zachariah to thank for that. Now then you DO have the right to an attorney, being who am it can be anyone you've ever known. Who would you like to be your attorney Sandra? Your husband, your brother, perhaps one of our children? Remember you only get one, hurry up I'm so very eager to start this.

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:59 pm

*Judge of guilt, it was always something. Gods, demons, heaven, hell, looking on her history it seems trouble followed Sandra, as if some force just had it out for her. If there was one man she could call on in a situation like this though, it would have to be Dave. Sure they've had troubles, worsts them most people would ever have, but they always made it work in the end.*

Sandra: It's Dave, it has to be. I wouldn't have anyone else.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:08 pm

"Osiris clapped, and Dave appeared being teleported from the bar where he was talking to Manny and Ledge. Osiris showed Dave flashes of images"

Osiris: So you have called who I expected this is good, If that is the case, then the trial begins! Dave Fuller husband of the Phoenix the trial begins! The First witness is Thomas Fuller, your father.

"With that Thomas appeared in a fine suither father was quite the dresser before his untimely death. Osiris smiled and sat down looking at Thomas"

Osiris: Hello you are informed of the current situation. Thomas you died at Zulan's hands as a result of your daughter's abilities. This is true correct.
Thomas: Yes..
Osiris: Good then we have one thing straight, if your daughter had moved out and went to college instead of staying behind to get a job as a waitress you would never have perished. The Killer would have left to whatever institute she attended, not only that but if I understand you stopped searching for your adopted son when you had Sandra. Your wife had given hope, so Sandra's presence lead to never restoring your family and your deaths.
Thomas: But..that's my daughter, everyone makes mistakes your honor. I've come to terms with my death, and I raised her well. She went to church, she did good at her job, she's a good person! Heck now she's one of the greatest heroes?
Osiris: "Chuckles" Greatest? Dave what do you hae to say
Dave: He's already spoken, he's not blaming her for the death! What else?!
Osiris: hmm..perhaps your right? How about the next witness then Jane Fuller? Sandra what do you have to say about refusing to go to college?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Sandra: It was just a life style choice, some people go to college, some don't. I decided to start working, to start helping my mother and father. I had no way of knowing things would turn out like they did.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Osiris: That's true, but if you had listened..if you had chosen another path. THeir lives would be still be yours, and the SXM would have still gotten you involved. The Best of Both Worlds, but your stubborness lead to your death. Your father is simply in denial of that.
Dave: how the hell can you spea kfor
Osiris: It's my court, and you forget I'm the one who can see into people's souls, see the guilt! I am Lord of Dead, so silence your tongue boy! Now then your mother....hmm but perhaps not here's another person's live your ruined? Next Witness..ABby Fuller.

"With that Abby appeared in the court, and images of her in Hell, and other images of her suffering and getting pulled into fights because of Sandra are shown, and the situation was explained to Abigail by Osiris"

Osiris: Abby how do you feal about your "mother" Abandoning you and your family on numerous occasions, dealing with the "Dark" Phoenix which is merely a manifestation of her mental instability, and leaving you in Hell because she was happy with a clone?
"Namek had decided not to visit Rachel and Stella deciding to seek out one of the most humane people he knew. Vanishing he reappeared near Troy the battle with Ellen was over, so the team had went about their business with someone going to inform Amber of the situation. Namek had found Troy sitting alone in Baker's Square looking at their selection of pies. Namek entered wearing casual clothing taking out some money."

Namek: Excuse me I'd like an order of one pumpkin pie cream on top.
Cashier: That'll be 8.99 sir.
Namek: No problem.

"Namek too out a credit card handing it to a woman. After sliding it through the register she handed him the pie, and he turned to Troy handing it to him."

Namek: Troy..ther'es your pie, figure "We" should be doing something to help you guys. A pie isn't even enough to repay your deeds. I..I need your help...can we go talk outside?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Sandra: wait, WAIT one god damn minute.

*Everyone looks to Sandra.*

Sandra: God knows I've made mistakes, and I damn well have a lot to feel guilty for, but your not to to guilt trip me into something that was out of my control. True, I miss my mother and father, I loved them dearly, they always took great care of me, helped me no matter what problem I had. I wanted to get a job, start making money, I wanted to return the favor for all they done. There was no way to know things would turn out like they did. And later in the years, when the ability to revive people was getting common, I put my own happiness aside for their sake. They was good people, I knew they would go up to paradise, up to heaven. Why rob them of that to bring them into this world, especially with all trouble that had followed me around. I've made my peace with their passing.
Abby: So you cared for them and abandoned us!! Is that what your saying?
Sandra: Abby I...
Abby: You knew about the clone, you knew!! The whole time I was suffering and you knew the Abby you had wasn't the real one, just some clone fused with me to calm me down. Why, why would you leave me!! Crying or Very sad

*The two exited the store where Troy laid the pie aside as he wanted to know what was going on.*

Troy: Ok, so what's the deal now angels?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Osiris: Well Abby has spoken, you may return to your residence. If it's any condolences I truly apologize for what she's put you through, I've never met someone more cruel even among the deities I've met.

"Abby vanished and Dave slammed his fists down he had wanted to speak to her. Osiris looked at him, then he smiled waving at Dave who vanished reappearing in the witness chair."

Dave: Wait what the fu
Osiris: My next witness is Dave Fuller. Now then before you object, think about this. All hte times your relationship with Sandra nearly ended, how she abandoned you for Milo, and you remained faithful. How she left you in Hell for 3 years, which as you know amounts to 30 years of torture in Hell. Think of all of this? Think of the Dark Phoenix, she's claimed to go to the ends of the world to save you, but all the times she left all hte rotrue
Dave: But I love her I..
Osiris: I never denied her love..but Sandra surely you must feel guilt for this? For abandoning your husband, you just witnessed the tortures he went through..did you not?

"Osiris showed both of them images of Dave's suffering in Hell, Dave yelling out for it to stop in tears,..and Osiris looked at him."

Osiris: What must yous ay about that
Dave: I love..her..I..mean I was angry..Mad! But she didn't know she dind;t
Osiris: But she also didn't try, she even took your memories away, she MADE the choice that you didn't have the strength to fight when she feels like it she disregards you just like everyone else, leaving the planet, leaving you in hell, altering your memories, leading to your son's death..
Dave: I.."in tears"
Osiris: I think we have come to a conclusion his suffering was great.

"Osiris returned Dave to the pews next to Sandra, and just smiled looking at Sandra."

Osiris: It seems not only you are a horrible mother, but a terrible wife as well? What must you say about the things? you've come to peace with your parents, but what about your own husband and daughter?
Namek: Angels we work for God, but sometimes I question if what we're doing is right. I joined the Black Ops Squad, I've seen what Heaven does, I've seen the top secret missions us Angels do. During the Serpent we did things..to "Support" you all but now I wonder if those actions were truly to support you or anyone at all. I've heard rumors that someone is planning to usurp Raphael of power, these Angels want control of Heaven. Troy..I'm suppose to be an Angel, warrior of God, faithful but now I feel as though I am scum, I killed men, women, children families.."Tear" Compared to you, you all are better then me, then us.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Sandra: Abby... there is no excuse, I should of been more advertise, found a way, and to her so much more quickly. I just... I dunno, I just let my fear take over, fear that there was nothing I could do...

*There was a moment of silence.*

Sandra: With Dave... I... I simply had no idea. I only moved on with Milo because Dave was gone, I felt so alone... so empty. It's no secrete Dave had a hard time with me, kidnapping him to get to me, etc. I wanted to set him free. That choice was what triggered everything. Dave winded up in hell, getting pulled from Heaven. Then when he returned, I tried to erase his memories, let him start fresh, start a new life. I just... I just wanted him to be happy. Then when his life was threatened... I came to aid him, I couldn't bare to stay away... that lead to... to...

*She started showing some tears as she recalled her own, and her son's death against Milo.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:11 pm

"Osiris merely smiled feeling the immense guilt, and Dave trying to get up to regain his composure in the debate in tears shattered from the full exposure to hell's memories Osiris lookeda t him."

Osiris: Hmm perhaps you should get a substitute attorney since your husband looks a little under the weather I mean
Dave :shut..the fuck up..we're gonna win this case damn it! I've watched every friggin episode of Law and Order! That's it bring the next witness
Osiris: Sure thing, how about your biological son David Fuller?

"David appeared in the witness room, and the situation explained. Osiris looked at him a smile on his face, it was seen something was different with David"

Osiris: Murdered and born in hell as a result of Sandra's foolishness and attachment to Dave who was only in his current situation because of her manipulation of his memories. You suffered in hell for almost 120 years, born a demon, and she even murdered you on the Angels request despite the fact that she had gone so far to protect Dave and Abby. Why did she send you to hell, because of the demonic precense in your body which was also her fault? Then she even tried to manipulate your memories like she id dDave, and so your whole life has been manipulated by her how do you feel David..
David: She's my momy.I
Osiris: You had no child hood, yours was being butt raped by Satan and friends? WAs that ENJOYABLE!

"Images of the massive amounts of suffering David suffered are shown, then he vanishes Osiris smiling looking at Sanda into her very core."

Osiris: You've single handily destroyed the original members of your family Sandra, how does this make you feel? What kind of sadistic wrench are you? Even my family is not as cruel as your on. You always profess your actions are for the greater good of some sorts but there only for you and you alone!
Namek: Angels we work for God, but sometimes I question if what we're doing is right. I joined the Black Ops Squad, I've seen what Heaven does, I've seen the top secret missions us Angels do. During the Serpent we did things..to "Support" you all but now I wonder if those actions were truly to support you or anyone at all. I've heard rumors that someone is planning to usurp Raphael of power, these Angels want control of Heaven. Troy..I'm suppose to be an Angel, warrior of God, faithful but now I feel as though I am scum, I killed men, women, children families.."Tear" Compared to you, you all are better then me, then us.
"The SHIELD Prison was under attack by none other then Nick Ventro, calm as ever using TK and electrical manipulation he overpowered guards proving immune as he made his way to Nightmare's cell using a liquification to melt the wall and look at his target Nightmare sound asleep and drugged with serums to keep his abiltiies at bay"

Nick: Was sup!
"A Man was being thrown against a wall, two people were seen a man and a woman, the man fired a bolt of eletricity but the man raised a field of plasma energy blocking the electric attack."

Woman: Aww baby you really like my power?
Man: Angie it's flashy but I can't risk it a normal field is much more suitable the victim stays alive.
Angie: I love your style Ikon.
Ikon: I know you do.

"Ikon's plasma shield became a regular force field, and suddenly the man's head was torn off and pulled over to Ikon who cut it open while holding the other man down against a wall sedating him. Ikon just laughed as he made sparks of elecitricity frying the man's skull then turning to the other who tried to yell, but Ikon shut his mouth."

Ikon: No need for your sound piercing screams now is there? But I'm tired of keeping you pinned down that way, I'd like to try Larry's ability.

"Ikon's field faded, and his arm elongated wrapping around the man's neck crushing it then pulling the man over to him, while he drilled into his head."

Ikon: I'm Back!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Sandra: You want a honest opinion, it makes me feel terrible. I never meant to cause so much pain. You speak of when I tried to take my son out, I did, or intended to do, what I thought had to be done at the time. He was becoming a powerful demon... a great threat. I didn't of any of these means to purify demons and souls. Don't you dare speak to me like I made that decision easily, or that I even remotely wanted to do it... there just seemed... no other options. As for manipulating his memories...

*She thought back about the whole ordeal with David.*

Sandra: Is it so bad I just wanted my son to be happy? I fucked up, he was in hell because of me, I just... wanted to do what I can to fix it. I just wanted him to be happy, free of the nightmares I caused him in the first place.

Troy: Some would gloat and be happy to hear an angel say those words. Though as "mortals" as you say, we've done some fucked up shit as well. So, are looking for help against these planning to usurp Raphael of power, I'm sure you never came for a pep talk.

Angie: I suppose it's only a matter of time now.

*Angie sighed, Ikon grinned, he knew what she was thinking, no doubt SXM would butt in and disturb their fun sooner or later.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Ben: Aw, Devon doesn't trust me? That's too bad, I trust him. Sort of. Kinda. Maybe. Ok I'm not sure yet I haven't known him very long now have I. Well let's get him and bring him here, we can all have a family meeting

"With this Ben teleported away, and the next second he was Back with Devon"

Ben: So Devon, tell me. What's on your mind

"Ben was now sitting mid air much like someone rich would, with one leg crossed over the other above the knee. And with his fingers intertwined in front of him much like a psychiatrist."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:02 pm

*Terrell is seen in a bizarre and abandoned city with a serious look about him. He then saw both Amber and Kano fifty yards away from him emanating with power.*

Terrell: I finally found a way... Let's get it...

*As Terrell said this he saw blast of odinforce and the flames of akasha fire forth toward him. The right half of his body then glowed red, and the left half glowed blue before mixing into a black aura.*
---------------------

*Mike is watching the court trial with Tiffany through a television set..*

Mike: I can't believe this shit is on TV. I hope Terrell's sexy friend wins.
-----------------------------

*Stax appears at watch tower with some form of a deed in his hand.*

Stax: It looks like somebody gotta pay the rent! Moneeeeey! Moneeeeey! Bitches gotta pay that cash! Moneeey! Moneeey! If you don't pay, you gonna lose your home real fast!

Last edited by FunnyGuy on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next