Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Ghost Rider Agency

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 Empty Re: Ghost Rider Agency

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:25 am

Odin: I am a Skyfather, and my people are ready for the war, then again I'm not the leader. Kano's friends with this heroes, he might not join the war at first, but once Zeus sees how much help he needs.
Dionysus: Oh fuck you, like my father would ever admit he needs help, bastard would rather die and go to Tartarus first, ok perhaps not Tartarus but everything else he'd take first.
Odin: Right Right, we'll get this in order, Vishnu is on board, and Ra as well, and Zeus, so now it's only a matter of convincing my grand-son, I'll be meeting with you all later, next time we're meeting on Olympus, their habit of Celebrating every accomplishment has me excited for the meeting.

"Odin was being sarcastic but somewhat serious as well vanishing, Osiris still drunk just teleported away, and Dionysus turned to Hercule leaning back in his chair and wiping the table off."

Dionysus: The Gods aren't ones to think all these matters through, just look at our history. Hercules I despise your kind, but you I respect and not only because of your strength, because of your growth, a professional womanizer yes, but you're not like the others, consider that a compliment coming from me, considering I quite enjoy a nice romantic dinner with some dead demigods being cut up and placed in my vines, it sets the scene you know, but remember we didn't cause the Dark Serpent, and we don't blame Odin, we blame Zachariah and his Angels for killing our kind, and igniting this feud, and one thing we gods will do is put out the flames. Anyway you know the way out.

"Dionysus changed the open sign on the bar to closed, and vanished."
Keeth: An Italian, huh, I like their food, like their country, them eh. But whatever let's get going, plane, private, plane or my motorcycle.
Castiel: Private plane, please I know a fallen angel who's a pilot, we'd be happy to give us a ride, flying reminds him of his wings let's go.
Keeth: Alright lead the way cas.

"Heading outside they whistled for a taxi, while Keeth got on his motorcycle, as the taxi came, Castiel got shot gun with Dante, and Fathae sitting in the back as they headed out to the airport."
Collin: we have chefs, I wouldn't trust any of them, magical food can have horrible effects when done wrong, I can tell you that from experience, but I'd be happy to show you around Abby the local restaraunts int he area.

"Collin did a simple spell of his own teleporting them outside the Brotherhood's HQ, and outside it looked like a simple convinence store."

Collin: That's another basic you need to learn, magical teleportation is a complicated art, but we use a simple to spell to enter and exit the HQ, say it wrong and you could it end up bear food, or worst. "Smiles" Anyway what kind of food do you like. Chinese, Italian, maybe your tastes are more rooted in American, a good ole Hamburger, we've got Capozzi's, China Town is down the street, Five Guys The Presidents like that, even Mcdonalds.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Abby: I enjoy lots of foods, Italian is nice but I don't think I'd be able to afford it. Just something cheap till I start making some money will do. I admit, I kind of rushed it a bit when I left SXM. I literally took nothing with me. As for the spell, I'll keep in mind to learn it carefully. Magic really doesn't allow for many mistakes does it?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ghost Rider Agency - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:06 pm

"Hercules walks out"

Hercules: Yeah...I know. I can't let them convince Kano or this entire thing is going to blow. I need help in this...

----

"Meanwhile, the group had located a possible lead on Clocks"

Amber: Back in my dimension it seems
Zelretch: Lets take the warp gate. I've never taken one of them
Amber: Our way's faster...but fine then. Still, all these centuries and you never thought to take one?
Zelretch: Never needed too. Besides, you could live forever and you've never see all the world has to offer my young apprentice
Goul: Or fought all the challenges it has either

"The 3 of them make their way to the giant portal. Fionna follows them without setting off any suspicious, acting as if she's just heading for the portal too"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:47 am

"A few hours later after a private plane ride, the GRA had made it to the Vatican Keeth had gotten them two suite rooms in the area one for him and Dante, and one for Fathae."

Castiel: OH fuck yall, forreal.
Keeth: You're a damn Crime-Lord, you have no money honestly? I'm a god damn vigilante, I only get money because
Castiel: Your girl can poof it out of magic, what about Heaven? Are you telling me you can't pray to some dick with the bastard upstairs and get some instant money or something, instant cofee, instant frequent flyer miles.
Keeth: Not the time to argue, we need to split up and meet up with Dante's friend, so we can get the amulet.
"Kano was sitting down, ever since Ragnarok had been prevented, he was trying to keep his form together, and now Odin, Vishnu, Zeus, and Ra were trying to get him on board for the war against Heaven, he sat down he had a meeting with Hercules, he had ordered some drinks from Dionysus's bar, and assured Tanya he was alright."

Kano: Herc, you here man?
Collin: Not if you don't want to end up as a half rat mutant looking monster. "But I'm sure it could never make you look like that, and don't worry about money, we get a good pay check here. And Little Italy it is.

"Collin took Abby's hand, and headed into Litty Italy. Seeing cappozi's he walked over to the restaraunt opening the door for Abby."

Collin: After You.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:54 am

"Hercules signals Kano from a table. A woman is with him, as usual. He tells her something in her ear, and she gets up and leaves, but not before planting a kiss on his cheek"

Hercules: Sorry...business. I need to talk to you Kano

----

Dante: Lets go then! He has a house nearby. Just make sure you keep yourself from transforming, whatever the reason. Because if they find a demon right in Vatican city? Pff, nobody's gonna save you

"Dante and the others walk out the hotel."

Fathae: After we find him, how do you know he'll give us what we want?
Dante: Oh I have my ways...

---

"Meanwhile, back with Amber. The 3 are somewhere in Shi'ar space"

Amber: Well...
Zelretch: There

"They're in the M'Krann crystal planet. They enter a bar. Not many people, but amongst them, is a man wearing a magitech armor (similar to the Vulcan project's, only more slick) And a hat. As he turns to them"

Goul: On your guard
Amber: Why...aren't you his friends
Zelretch: Yeah....

Clocks: Zelretch...what do you want from me?
Zelretch: We need your help. Something's come up
Clocks: Oh really...why should I help?
Amber: It involves the O

"Suddenly, Amber feels herself slow down to a stop"

Clocks: Nobody is talking to you girl. Well?
Zelretch: Outer Gods...

"Everyone else in the bar has vacated the premises."

Clocks: Well that'd be a nice thing if I helped huh? Aren't they all locked down?
Zelretch: It's a rescue mission
Clocks: pfffHAHAHAHA! You want ME to help you rescue someone? YOU want MY HELP! How's about you fuck off Wizard Marshall...you coward.
Goul: Clocks
Clocks: AND DON'T CALL ME CLOCKS!

"Suddenly, Amber breaks free of the time stop and pulls out the Soulsword, aiming it directly at Clock's face"

Clocks: Cheeky....
Amber: Help us...or else
Clocks: You taught her the Second didn't you? Tell me...do you plan to chicken out when she needs your help too?
Amber: Wha
Clocks: Oh and she doesn't know...brilliant. Your "master" here is a coward...ran out on me a long time ago, ran out on the entire fucking multiverse. But hey...I know what a fight between Sorcerers can do. I'll help...if only to avoid problems.

"Amber puts her sword away and looks at her master"

Zelretch: Good...
Clocks: Don't think this is a favor. I'm just doing my job...

Last edited by lol1991 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:04 am

"Kano walks over to Hercules, he felt demonic flames come around him, but he supressed them. Ragnarok had unleashed a dark deep secret and power. He saw visions of Thor and a woman, he wondered if Hercules had influenced his father with oher mehtods aside from his heroic ones."

Kano: Is it about this war against the Angels, my grandfather's been talking about,I can barely maintain my own powers ever since Ragnarok, but I don't think there's much to do I can prevent it right now especially in my Current State, your father is for it, and my father, as is Ra, Vishnu is the only one who may listen amongst those gods, no doubt they have sought out others.
"Keeth just groaned."

Keeth: Always gotta be a damn problem with Zarathos, either somebody who can rape my ass wants to fight me for rep, or just cuz or for some reason I go Ghost-Rider, and the whole city wants me dead, instead of the motherfucker they should be tryingt o kill.
Castiel: done bitching
Keeth: Yeah.

"Keeth got on his motorcycle, Castiel walking over to Dante and Fathae."

Castiel: Lead the way.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:11 am

"Dante gets on his own bike, with Fathae catching a ride. Castiel is left to go with Keeth. The 4 of them head off across the city. After about half an hour, they stop by a little house just outside the main city. Dante knocks on the door, and a man, brown hair, wearing priest robes, opens the door"

Man: Bon jio-DANTE!
Dante: Marc!

"The two of them hug"

Marc: And who are your friends?
Dante: That's Keeth. Fathae. And Castiel. Guys, this is Marciello. Just call him Marc
Marc: It's-a pleasure. Come in

"The 4 of them walk in. The inside of the house is small."

----

Hercules: But we can't let this happen...isn't there anyone we can talk to? Anyone at all?

----

"As the 4 of them exit the bar, Fionna is still following them. Just then, Clocks suddenly turns around and blasts her halfway across the street, causing a bit of panic"

Amber: What the...!
Clocks: She's been following you. I can tell. Come on Zelretch. you're getting sloppy. Just a look into the girl's timestream and it's obvious. How did you not notice the space fluctuation?
Zelretch: I came here using the warp gates?
Clocks: You...using the magitech warp gates? That's a new one. Anyway, get us out

"Zelretch teleports them off. Fionna is left knocked out on the Shi'ar planet"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:31 pm

Abby: Thank you.

*Abby entered into the restaurant with Collin following. They was seated and given the menu's by the waiter. As they looked at their menu's, Abby's eyes seem to keep getting drawn back to Collin. He appeared to be a nice guy, charming, and had a nice appearance to him as well. She didn't want to rush into anything to quickly without getting to know him better, but she couldn't deny she had a bit of a attraction towards him. Looking back at her menu.*

Abby: Everything looks really good don't it.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:42 am

"Collin nodded looking over the money, taking glances at Abby. He'd just met her, he was already into her. He was no stranger to women, but this wasn't some generic one night stand. He know knew a girl working in the Brotherhood around his same age, not that age had stopped him before, but his days of dealing with cougars were over after it almost cost him his job, he just turned the menu over."

Collin: Hmm the White Pasta with Alfredo looks good, I've had it before, if you're one who likes chicken with pasta it's good, but I might get something traditional spaghetti with marinara(red sauce).
"Back at the brotherhood another man was seen looking at them, he was speaking to Callisto over the phone."

Callisto :Ah So Collin fell for the Fuller boy.
???: YEs Sir, what should
Callisto: What do you mean what? Calm down Kent, you wanted her to be your fuck buddy, and now you want Collin eliminated. He's the best magic teacher we've found so far, we need people to the cause. Remember the bigger picture stopping demons, helping people who's lives are ruined by demon possession, monsters, vampires,
"Keeth and Castiel squeeze inside."

Castiel: So I'm just curious living here, you religious? You believe in Angels, Big Daddy in the sky all that
Keeth: here we go agian..
Kano: You believe I was not persuaded. I simply am having itrouble with myself, and I do not want my grandfather to loose his life in battle, these Angels are powerful. They tried to kill one of my best friend's children(Sandra/David), I am going to deal with them, Hercules they blamed the gods for Dark Serpent, attacked innocent ones, even demi gods.
"Dracon sat down sipping an expensive glass."

Dracon: So the whole gang is back together again, impressive. I want them monitored Brazo, I want them followed, I want every agent's eyes open, if they've found some way to deal with the Outer Gods, we're going to deal with them, they are the only thing that proceed the importance of obtaining the root of Akasha.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:25 am

*Abby opted to go with the chicken and pasta mean.*

Abby: The chicken and pasta will be fine, thank you.

*Laying the menu down there is a few moments of silence. The waiter comes by and breaks the silence up, getting their orders. After the waiter leaves, Abby looks up to Collin now with no menu to be looked at.*

Abby: So Collin, do you have a girlfriend or something?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:58 am

Hercules: But Kano...an all out War? Don't you have friends within their ranks as well? I seem to remember those two archangel sisters, and their older brother, have helped the Earth heroes in the past even against the orders of the higher ups.

-----

Marc: Ah, but of a course. Dante...are they
Dante: Yeah...he's Castiel. THE Castiel. And Keeth is, as his last name implies, the current holder of the Zarathos
Marc: Quite the group then. Let me tell you something fallen one, you are lucky that Dante's father as in the past saved me many times. I am not so...judgmental as my piers of the Burial Agency. But, I don't mean to be rude. Please, what is it you need of me? As long as it doesn't go against the Holy Commandments of the Executioners, I shall help you.
Fathae: Exe...cutioners?
Marc: The name of those within the Burial Agency that carry out missions and assassinations in the name of the God. We have, besides the original 10, 3 more commandments give my the first Pope to govern us. Never harm an innocent, never consort with a demon, and always uphold the order of the Holy Church. But...I learned long ago that the second one is...far too harsh

"Fathae is impressed. This man seems far too rational to belong to such a morally dead organization"

Marc: But I digress. I repeat, do tell me what you need?

----

"Amber and the others are back at the mansion."

Amber: So...explain why we need him again?
Zelretch: I could transport us to the dimension directly. But I can't pinpoint the exact moment we need to arrive at. The dimensional time fluctuation is completely off balance in the dimensions of the Outer Gods. We could arrive too late...or even too early to save your friend. We need to arrive at most a few minutes after you left, otherwise she'd already be dead. She wouldn't last too long against the the demon
Goul: Plan is simple girl. I shall hold him off while you 3 recalculate the exit. It should take substantially less time correct
Zelretch: Yes. In and out, that's all. Understood?

"Clocks is seen drawing a runic circle on the floor, similar to those of the Second Magic"

Zelretch: I'll get to work on my own calculations.
Goul: And I'm...going to rest

"The 2 Sorcerers leave to their thing. Clocks watches them leave and a loud "tsk" is heard"

Amber: Why do you dislike the old man so much?
Clocks: Ask him yourself, when this is over. But kid...Zelretch is, like I said, a coward. Oh by the way, the girl where's saving...who is she? Why was she even involved?
Amber: Sorcerer Supreme.
Clocks: Oooh right...that old role. Just a thought, clear it with the old idiots, the Vishanti is their name I think. They'd probably want to know you're rescuing their top agent
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum