Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Best Quotes EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Best Quotes EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Best Quotes EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Best Quotes EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Best Quotes EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Best Quotes EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Best Quotes EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Best Quotes EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Best Quotes EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Best Quotes EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Best Quotes EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Best Quotes EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Best Quotes EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Best Quotes EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Best Quotes EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Best Quotes EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Best Quotes EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Best Quotes EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Best Quotes EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Best Quotes EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Best Quotes

+15
secor
sonaditya
Jessica Raine
Hawttdawgg
Nikku
BlackSwordsman
Marko
Superman
ningen
Yagami
Tlaloc
VEGETA_DTX
.:mystangel:.
Iceman
Ha!
19 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Best Quotes Empty Best Quotes

Post by Ha! Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:44 pm

Quote your best quotes... from movies, books, animes... even from some post that you like...

You first... Razz
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Best Quotes Left_bar_bleue100/100Best Quotes Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Best Quotes Empty Re: Best Quotes

Post by Iceman Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:54 am

I don't wanna write here cuz it would take me weeks to write all quotes i liked... But this one I must put here and then i autoblock this theme for myself...

Manga: Bleach ch. 180

Shūhei Hisagi: Captain Komamura, will captain Tousen ever return here?

Captain Sajin Komamura: Of course. With our hands, lets open Tousens eyes...

Word of translator: They are not literally opening his eyes. Its an expression meaning to guide Tousen on the right path. If you thought they were going to pry his eyes open externally, you are sick and need help.
Iceman
Iceman
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:mystangel:. Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:15 am

Hmm...I love sooo many quotes...Guess I'm gonna fill this topic...[books-movies-anime mix + phylosophy...Very Happy]

OK, let's start with Dragonball Z then... Very Happy Some of them are my favorite because of the combination of words, point, or just favorite scenes in global... [no specific order]

[serbian] E, ljudi mnogo mi je zao sto cu da vas smorim, tongue ali stvarno ne mogu da smanjim vise od ovoga... [serbian/]

Goku: I am the hope of the universe,
I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace,
I am protector of the innocent,
I am the Light in the darkness,
I am truth.
^^[this is maybe my favorite scene in whole series... Can't describe why... Just... that feeling... I'm trembling every time when I watch this... And many more scenes of course... but this one is special Smile]

Vegeta: You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep... his PRIDE! [I'll just let Vegeta to comment this... Very Happy]

Goku:
It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently.

Goku: I would rather be a brainless monkey than a heartless monster [To Frieza]

Vegeta: [dying] Kakarot, listen to me. Don't be so soft. There's no stinking honor in any of this. It's just a game. Play to win. There are no rules.
Vegeta: [dying] You're going to have to get over your soft-heartedness. Do it. You have to forget about your feelings. You have to. They'll get you killed. They'll get you killed Kakarot.
Goku: I can't. I can't change who I am. Not on the battlefield. My feelings are my guide. Besides, everybody deserves a chance to change their ways, just like you had.
Vegeta: No. Listen. You have to hear this. [Vegeta begins to cry] We worked so hard for him. We did everything he asked of us and more. He took me from my father when I was just a little boy. He made me do whatever he wanted and said he would kill my father if I didn't. I did everything he asked but he killed him anyway along with everyone else. He was scared of us. Scared that a Super Saiyan would be born to rise up and overthrow him.
Vegeta: Kakarot, please. Destroy Frieza. He made me what I am. Don't let him do it to anyone else. [Vegeta raises his hand to Goku] Whatever it takes. Stop him. Please. [Vegeta's hand falls to the ground as he dies]

Goku: Goodbye Vegeta. You're not as cold-hearted as you believed yourself to be. A heart of stone can't shed tears like you did. You must have been holding them back your whole life. I'm the only one left.

Goku: [As he buries Vegeta's body]I think I understand you now. You weren't grieving over your own death, or because our home planet was destroyed. You were grieving because he turned you into what he wanted you to be. You never had a chance to be anything else. Well I still respect you. I know you made a lot of mistakes, but now I see that it wasn't all your fault. You had the fiery will of a Saiyan. Please share that with me now, 'cause I need it. Thank you for saving my son's life and buying enough time for me to recuperate. I'll do my best to carry out your wish. [to Frieza] It's true. Vegeta's right. You have no honor. For him. And for everyone else you've destroyed, I am going to finish you.

Vegeta: [Vegeta's last thought before he dies fighting Majin Buu] Bulma, Trunks. This is for you. [speachless... Sad]

Goku: I can't change who I am, not on the battlefield. My feelings are my guide."

Goku: WAKE UP!!! Majin Buu's eaten everyone we care about! Everyone is gone! Even bulma!... They've become part of Buu!! They can't even die!! I just thought the least we could do is put our old differences aside just this once, and really work together! We owe that to our teammates! Our families Vegeta!! Our friends!!
Goku: LOOK! You've always talked about our Saiyan race. How we're the last of an almighty people... Well it's time we accept we're starting a new race! One that can be JUST AS STRONG!! JUST AS PROUD!! But not if we are caught up in such of our old birth rights to see what we have right in front of us!! We've lost our old race vegeta! Let's not lose this one too!!!"

Goku: I will not forget what you did to my best friend, Frieza! You took from him what no one has the right to take - LIFE! (echoes) I won't let your sacrifice be in vain, Krillin. I can still see the look on your face. (angrily) HE HAD NO RIGHT.

Goku: Goodbye, Vegeta. You were more warmhearted than you thought you were. A heart of stone can't shed tears like you did. You must have been holding them back your whole life.

[OK, this one is long, but it's worth of time you're gonna spend reading it... Ah, just love Vegeta's thoughts... and transformations of his personality Smile]
Vegeta: Amazing. How do you do it Kakarot? You've always been like this, ever since the day I first met you, always ready to meet the next challenge, even if it's bigger than you are. "So, we meet at last. We have been expecting you, Kakarot. We were beginning to think you wouldn't show. Hopefully, now things will get more interesting around here." "How can this be happening? I am a super-elite... the prince of all Saiyans. and he is just a low-level, a common soldier. I am one of the greatest fighters in the universe!" It was the same on Namek. You have improved so much that it would make Recoome like you were standing still. Your power had increase so dramatically since our battle on Earth that I thought you have done it. I thought... that you have become a Super-Saiyan. It tore me apart. How could a low-class soldier accomplish so easily what I... I had struggle my whole life to achive? After 3 millennia, it is finally happened; A new Super-Saiyin has emerged, and somehow, I have become this pauper's witness. Then at last it happened. I too transformed. After living every moment of every day for the single purpose of surpassing you, I finally became a Super-Saiyin myself. The prince have reclaim his throne and fulfilled his destiny. But no matter how strong I became, your power still exceeded mine. At first I thought it was your loved ones, than it was your instinct to protect them that spired you on, and pushed you beyond your limits. But then I found myself with a family of my own, and my power... didn't increase at all. I used to fight for the shear of pleasure, for the thrill of the hunt, all I had the strength unmetered, I spared no one. And yet you showed mercy to every one, even your fiercest enemies, even me... Yet you never thought to kill, more for revenge. Only to test your limits, and to push us beyond them, to become the strongest you could possibly be. How can a Saiyin fight like that, and at the same time be so gentle that he wouldn't hurt a fly? It makes me angry just thinking about it. But perhaps it is my anger that has made me blind to the truth for so long. I see it now. this day has made it all too clear. Your better than me, Kakarot. You are the Best...

Vegeta: Kakarot, you're quite impressive. I never stood a chance against Buu, you're the only one who can fight him. I think I finally understand how a genius like myself can't surpass you. I thought it was because you had something to protect. I thought your drive to protect allowed you to take advantage of your capabilities... this may have been a reason, but not I too have this drive. I fought to do as I wished, because it was fun to kill my enemies and feed my pride. But he's different, he fights not to win but because he absolutely won't lose, causing him to break his limits and he really doesn't care who his opponent is. So when he didn't kill me, it was because he saw I could care for others, like I do now... Go Kakarot, you're number one!

[Before Vegeta's final fight with Majin Buu]
Vegeta: There is one thing I'd like to know. Tell me, will I meet that clown Kakarot in the other world?
Piccolo: I'm not going to lie to you, Vegeta, although the answer may be difficult for you to hear. This is the truth. Goku devoted his life to protecting the lives of other. Because of his selflessness, when he died, he was allowed to keep his body and travel to King Kai's Planet. You, on the other hand, have spent your life in pursuit of your own selfish desires. You've caused too much pain. When you die, you will not receive the same reward.
Vegeta: Oh well, so be it. That will be all, get out of here and hurry!

Gohan: You know you can't win. You can't destroy what I really am (said with emphasis). Even if you manage to kill this body someone even stronger would surface to take my place. Not one death will go unaccounted for - NOT ONE!

Goku: Hey, you put up a good fight Gohan, I'm proud of you...
Gohan: What? Daddy?
Goku: Take care of you're mother for me she needs you, tell her that i had to do this... Goodbye my son.

Piccolo: I've never had real feelings about anyone before... Grr... I don't like it! Very Happy

Piccolo: Fool! Never believe anything the enemy tells you!

Vegeta: Trunks, I never hugged you as a baby... let me hug you.

Trunks:
Father, you're so tough and proud, hard and cold like a rock. But still, deep down, your heart beats like mine does... I know you feel... I'm your son and I will always love you.

Vegeta:
What's wrong Frieza? Is your brain another one of your weak and under used muscles?

Vegeta: Look at you. My only son and I've never held you once since your were a child, have I Trunks? Come here, my son. I want you to know that...you have made me proud.

Gohan: You forgot one thing Bojack, I'm my fathers son!

Bulma: (to Vegeta) I know you dont want to beleive it, but you are made of flesh and blood!

Buu: So, hotshot. You want to fight Majin Buu?"
Goku: "Fight you? No. I want to kill you!

Vegeta: Enough! Be quiet! Remember I've sold my soul to Babidi! I have a sayain heart that depends on strength alone! They're nothing to me!
Goku: Grr you liar! I ain't buying it!

Vegeta: Are you crazy? He's killed more people than you know!
Goku: We let you go back on Earth, remember? Don't you think they deserve the same chance?

Goku: You don't need to be afraid of me! Just say sorry for what you've done!

(Ginyu darts into the sea below out of frustration) Goku: I think your friend's having a nervous breakdown.

Goku: No! I will not be deated this way! This fight won't end here, even if it takes the last ounce of strength in my body!

Goku: Unless you know how to use your mind and body together, you'll just keep getting weaker and weaker!

Goku: I'm gonna slap some sense into you, Frieza...

2nd form Cell: (to Vegeta) You Vegeta, are a part of me!
Vegeta: Now im going to take you apart. How ironic.

Vegeta: I'm going to hell, and I'm taking you with me.

Goku: You've challenged and lost to a fighter who is superior to you. And what's worse, he was just a monkey, right?

Vegeta: If there is anything I've learned from this silly ordeal, it is that I am a freakin' genius!

Vegeta: I am a warior, not a variety of flower!

Piccolo: We can't give up just because things aren't the way we want them to be...

Vegeta: (after kicking android 19 in the face) Nobody kills Kakarot while im around. Destiny has reserved that pleasure for me!

Vegeta: Is it over?
Piccolo: Not till the fish jumps
*Fish Jumps*
Piccolo: It's over.

Gogeta: I am neither Goku nor Vegeta I am the instrument of your destruction!

Vegeta:
Whenever the journalists show up, I'll just destroy them.
Bulma: Vegeta, behave yourself!
Vegeta: Fine.

Vegeta: I'd rather die than fuse with you!
Goku: Vegeta, you're already dead!

Nappa: [shouts] You low-class peasant fool! I'm the second strongest Saiyan from the planet Vegeta!
Goku: Well, if your friend over there is stronger than you, I guess you're the third-strongest Saiyan now!

And so many more... But I'm afraid you're gonna kill me if I write more... Razz Very Happy

Last edited by ...mystangel... on Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:14 am

^Kill you? are you out of your mind ^_^
YOU'VE JUST STOLEN MY MIND! YOU EVEN ORDERED IT ALMOST EXACTLY THE WAY I WOULD ORDER!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE READING MY MIND!!!! ^^

WAY TO GO!

But I'd add some BARDOCK's Quotes and some more, but this (up there) is approximately which are my fav quotes ^^
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:40 am

Elmer Fud: Be wewy, weeewy qwuiet.... I'm huntin' wuabbits... Hehehe...
Iceman
Iceman
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:55 am

WOW so many quotes...

but you forget the best from dbz...

Vegeta:" The whole civilization trembled when they hear my name, but you didn't, did you Kakarot...." ostatak znate Razz

... jedna od mojih omiljenih...

Demon Eyes Kyo: " Their are 3 reasons why you can't beat me... 1st: Their nothing that I can't cut... 2nd: Your attacks are too light for me... and 3rd: I'm more handsome then you Twisted Evil "
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:14 am

This is something some of you don't know... Bleach ch. 311 (Captain) Zaraki Kenpachi vs. (Cinco espada) Nnoitra Jiruga fight...

''Any kind'a sword, if you grab a hold of it with both hands, you can do some serious damage... A lot more than if you was just swingin' it around with one... Mock me all you want... But you ain't never been on the recievin' end of it... You ain't aware of the amount of ass you can whoop up on usin' this...''

Zaraki Kenpachi... The man who is too stupid and too damn strong to use Ban-Kai...
Iceman
Iceman
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:00 am

Piccolo in Dragon Ball GT; "No... you are Son Goku, there are no impossibles for you..."

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:mystangel:. Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:32 am

@Vegeta... I'm glad you think so... Wink And please, add those I didn't... Though, maybe I'll add more later...

@Sephi... AAAAA... Do you want me to have a heart attack? Very Happy JUST CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT THAT ONE?! Well, to me... not the best, but sure worth of mentioning of course... Wink

I nema ostatak znate... nego citiraj sve bre! Nemoj da te mrzi! Razz

Vegeta: What clown?! Are you feeling angry, humiliated, is that it?! Fool! You don't know what humiliation is! Don't worry, I will teach you its bitter taste, just as you have taught me! Me! A warrior elite! In my fingertips I hold the power to destroy entire worlds! I am a saiyan of royal blood--the last of my kind, and on my shoulders rests the glory of an extinct warrior race. Whole civilizations once trembled at the sound of my name, but you didn't - did you Kakarot? And at your hands, your common hands, my honor and my pride--the foundations upon which I have always stood--began to crumble at my feet. It was at your hands that I suffered my first great humiliation toppled by a piece of low-level trash! Imagine my added shame when it was you, and not me, who avenged our people by defeating Frieza. You, who were the first to achieve the pinnacle of our race--the first in a thousand years to take a place among the super saiyans of legend--a place that I had been raised to believe was my royal birthright! And imagine the disgrace I suffered when the strength I had worked my whole life to aquire was surpassed by a mere child. Your half-breed son succeeded where I--the prince of all saiyans--had failed! It is time to take back what is mine. I will not live my life as your second. That time is over. Every breath you take is an assault to my honor, but no more, Kakarot! My my hands, you will be cut down inch by inch--the way you have cut down my pride!!!

[serbian] E, a posto si rekao u uvodnom postu da moze da se citira i neki post koji nam je bio upecatljiv... evo ovo je meni jedan od best posts ever... Dakle >> Moj net friend Miljan, kada je savetovao drugog net frienda Milana u vezi devojaka... Very Happy

milane, morao si uciti trigonometriju u skoli... e, sad znas da tamo postoje one "smene", kad nesto "x612n8321y87" zamenis sa "r", na primer, i onda svuda pises "r", a ne "x612n8321y87"... i vise to ne postoji, nego postoji samo ono "r"... e, tako treba i u zivotu da "zamenis" "zle, grozne, neshvatljive, potpuno iracionalne... zene" sa samo "zene" i da ih onda tako i posmatras... e, kad resis ceo "zadatak", onda uvrstis ono sto si zamenio sa "zene" i vidis da si pogresio, da one nisu bas toliko grozne... i, zato i JESI resio zadatak... Wink
Ovo je, secam se, inace bilo jako spontano... u trenutku... u naletu inspiracije... I dan danas se cudim genijalnosti ovog posta... Cak i nevezano za samu sustinu... Laughing [serbian/]

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:15 pm

Uchiha Itachi:

Foolish brother... If you want to kill me... Then hate, spite... And survive patheically. Run and run... And cling desperately for life...
Iceman
Iceman
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:27 am

WOW Mystangel! you surprised me, I am so surprised that you wrote that all! oh maaan!....Way to goooo! Way toooo gooooooooooooo! Very Happy

Ah look I think almost every DB/Z and yes, even /GT quote is well worth of mentioning... but if we don't want to have few GB of text Very Happy we must quote only the best that fall on our mind Very Happy

For example:

BARDOCK:
Heh, heh, heh, heh...no way! You've lived long enough! Actually it's been too long for my taste! Frieza! Listen up! We quit! All of us! Got it! We don't work for you! We're free! You can find someone else to do your dirty work! Oh yeah! There's one last lats thing! This is for all the people that we killed in your name! I wish we were never foolish enough to obey you! HERE! HAVE IT!"

When I catch some more time, I'll maybe add some more Bardock's quotes and some others...

And other Qutes are pretty great! Tlaloc's especially! just keep it going ^^
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:00 am

...mystangel... wrote:

Vegeta: What clown?! Are you feeling angry, humiliated, is that it?! Fool! You don't know what humiliation is! Don't worry, I will teach you its bitter taste, just as you have taught me! Me! A warrior elite! In my fingertips I hold the power to destroy entire worlds! I am a saiyan of royal blood--the last of my kind, and on my shoulders rests the glory of an extinct warrior race. Whole civilizations once trembled at the sound of my name, but you didn't - did you Kakarot? And at your hands, your common hands, my honor and my pride--the foundations upon which I have always stood--began to crumble at my feet. It was at your hands that I suffered my first great humiliation toppled by a piece of low-level trash! Imagine my added shame when it was you, and not me, who avenged our people by defeating Frieza. You, who were the first to achieve the pinnacle of our race--the first in a thousand years to take a place among the super saiyans of legend--a place that I had been raised to believe was my royal birthright! And imagine the disgrace I suffered when the strength I had worked my whole life to aquire was surpassed by a mere child. Your half-breed son succeeded where I--the prince of all saiyans--had failed! It is time to take back what is mine. I will not live my life as your second. That time is over. Every breath you take is an assault to my honor, but no more, Kakarot! My my hands, you will be cut down inch by inch--the way you have cut down my pride!!!

I could read this all day... such a passion, hatred, irritation... and with such bitter ton... I love it Twisted Evil
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:mystangel:. Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:01 pm

^
@Sephi... just for you... Wink >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA-bZVNw-dI Razz
[btw... as I said... I simply adore Vegeta's personality transformations... So yes, I love it too... Smile]

@Vegeta...heh… just whyyyy are you so surprised? [!!!] Very Happy I mean, I already have all my favorite quotes written and sorted... And I know where they are... All I have to do is copy/paste when I need it... Very Happy Not a big deal at all... Really... And yes, I know we can't quote everything... Sorry... Embarassed Guess I was carried away a little bit... I love you
And for the Bardock's quote >>This is for all the people that we killed in your name... ...HERE! HAVE IT! cheers

"The world is a dangerous place, not [only] because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing!" Albert Einstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:44 pm

^Thank you very much...

So'unga: "Damn you... You still have so much poweeer!?"
Inuyasha: "Of course!!! I'm a half-demon, remember!... Humans are more arrogant and greedy then any other living creature!!! and I'm part human too, so that's why I can't stand to give up!!!... and plus when human have someone to protect, his power grows greatly!!!... I have power to defeat you and all thanks to my human mother!!!

Last edited by Sephiroth on Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:mystangel:. Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:07 pm

Arrow ... words of my favorite book character ever... I love you

"Indeed, your failure to understand that there are things much worse than death has always been your greatest weakness..." [to Voldemort] << my favorite!!!!!!!

"Harry, suffering like this proves you are still a man! This pain is part of being human … the fact that you can feel pain like this is your greatest strength."

"Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy."

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."

Harry: "Tell me one last thing... Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
Dumbledore: "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

"The truth... It's a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution."

"It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more!"

"If there is one thing Voldemort cannot understand, it is love. He didn't realize that love as powerful as your mother's for you leaves it own mark. Not a scar, no visible sign... To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever. It is in your very skin. Quirrell, full of hatred, greed, and ambition, sharing his soul with Voldemort, could not touch you for this reason. It was agony to touch a person marked by something so good..."

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

"It shows us nothing more or less than the deepest, most desperate desire of our hearts… However, this mirror will give us neither knowledge or truth. Men have wasted away before it, entranced by what they have seen, or been driven mad, not knowing if what it shows is real or even possible. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that."

"...the trouble is, humans do have a knack of choosing precisely those things that are worst for them."

"Call him Voldemort, Harry. Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itsellf."

"Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you!"

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."

"He had rendered his soul so unstable that it broke apart when he committed those acts of unspeakable evil, the attempted killing of a child. But what escaped from that room was even less than he knew. He left more than his body behind. He left part of himself latched to you, the would-be victim who had survived. And his knowledge remained woefully incomplete, Harry! That which Voldemort does not value, he takes no trouble to comprehend. Of house-elves and children's tales, of love, loyalty, and innocence, Voldemort knows and understands nothing. Nothing!!! That they all have a power beyond his own, a power beyond the reach of any magic, is a truth he has never grasped. He took your blood believing it would strengthen him. He took into his body a tiny part of the enchantment your mother laid upon you when she died for you. His body keeps her sacrifice alive, and while that enchantment survives, so do you and so does Voldemort's one last hope for himself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:44 am

Akira: Kyo, if you join me to conquer the world together, I will give it back your body...
Demon Eyes Kyo: Not interested...
Akira: What?!
Demon Eyes Kyo: The one thing, I only want is the name "the strongest"

Samurai: What are you?!
Demon Eyes Kyo: How dare to ask... do you want to die *evil grin*

"At bottom every man knows well enough that he is a unique being, only once on this earth; and by no extraordinary chance will such a marvelously picturesque piece of diversity in unity as he is, ever be put together a second time." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yagami Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:50 pm

Before I do what I came here to do, you should all keep in mind that my high school of choice was the Philological gymnasium, where I was constantly encouraged to correct people when it comes to language-related mistakes. I don`t do it to show off or anything like that, it`s just become second nature to me and I always love it when people correct me, should I make a mistake. Obviously I`m not gonna correct all the mistakes since most of them are probably made by accident while typing, but I just could not let this one go Smile

...mystangel... wrote:
A new Super-Saiyin has emerged, and somehow, I have become this popish witness.

sorry myst but the word popish means something that isn`t even remotely connected to DBZ , what Vegeta ( from DBZ, not the admin Smile ) said was: " I have become this pauper`s witness ", the word pauper ( prosjak ) is outdated and isn`t used very much nowadays so that may be the reason why you haven`t heard of it Smile

Once again I hope there are no hard feelings Smile

on topic:
"Goku je najjaci !!!"- by ningen and myself Smile
Yagami
Yagami
GokuSSJ4
GokuSSJ4

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:26 am

^Heeey "Goku je najjaci!!!!!!"[which btw on Serbian mean simply "Goku is the strongest!!!!!"] is by ME and BlackSwordman(from this forum, he's my real-life friend!) don't steal it from us!!! Very Happy ahah justkidding, it is something obvious to say ^^

Hey hey ppl btw, GokuSSJ4 is "Yagami" the guy that helped me with this petition many times, and I wanna give him a credit for all grammar/spelling corrections as well as the GREAT suggestions.
Hopefully two of us will finish petition today...if we meet on MSN, but nothing is for sure...

And yeah I think there are some more mistakes in some quotes, but they are not worth of mentioning, so just keep writing, the point is the same...

@Sephiroth, nice qute there Sephi! sound very interesting, I'll maybe watch that anime.

@mystangel, I am more surprised because of your GREAT choice, that is very similar to my choice, but I am also surprised because you have all that written [pametan pishe lud pamti], less or more I have that all in head (with approximate precission accent and pronounciation).

For example, this qute - "You may have invaded my mind and my body...But there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps...his PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Brings the chills up my spine across the neck to the hair...It's like I'm almost becoming a Super Saiyan Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy It's just indescribable, just....man! that is not a damn masterpiece, that is something faaaar above it, something ultimate for me!

And to be the sickest, that is not the only qute of that kind of course, all the quotes mystangel mentioned, make me feel like that... nostalgic(because the first impression of those scenes were looong ago) and inspirated! and some other feelings that I can't describe, all in all summed it can only be described like an - "ultimate moral satisfaction".
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:mystangel:. Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:16 pm

@GokuSSJ4... Of coooourse there are no hard feelings... Very Happy Actually, thank you for the correction... Wink
In case you're right, and I'm sure you are, there's a mistake in transcripts that I have... So, I'll check on the internet, and correct it here and there... And yes, there are actually plenty interpretations in such cases... so I didn't bother with correcting them... But once again, thanx for the suggestion... Smile
And ppl... if you see more mistakes... of course you can correct me... Wink

@Vegeta... um... just... wow... Shocked [and I'm really glad you like the quote selection]
________________________________________________________________________________
ontopic:

"There is a way that nature speaks, that land speaks. Most of the time we are simply not patient enough, quiet enough, to pay attention to the story." Linga Hogan

"When a man wants to murder a tiger, it's called sport; when the tiger wants to murder him it's called ferocity." Bernard Shaw
________________________________________________________________________________

Oh... and cheers for that Nietzsche's sentence up there, which I simply adore... Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:48 am

...mystangel... wrote:
Oh... and cheers for that Nietzsche's sentence up there, which I simply adore... Wink

Well, he was thinking about me when he sad it, that's way I like it Razz

Sesshomaru: "Are you insist on going?"
Inu no Taishou: "Are you intend to stop me Sesshomaru?"
Sesshomaru "No, but before you go, you must intrust your fangs, Tessaiga and S'ounga, to me."
Inu no Taishou: "And if I refuse, will you kill me, your own father...hmm ... why do you seek power, my son?"
Sesshomaru: "My path is the way of Supreme Conquest and in his power it will reveal the way for me."
Inu no Taishou: "Hmm... Supreme Conquest?... Tell me Sesshomaru, do you have someone to protect?"
Sesshomaru: "Someone to protect???...The answer is NO... I, Sesshomaru, have no need for such.
"

Who fallows manga understand irony here... the key for absolute Sesshomaru's power is the need for someone to protect geek

Sesshomaru:(remembering Inu no Taishou:"...do you have someone to protect?") for himself: "Father you die with such a pitifully death, you who had ultimate power, who was destined for me to defeat, you gave your life for a human and Inuyasha's mother no less..." to Inuyasha: "You and your mother cause his miserable death, now die half-bread."

Sesshomaru (to Inuyasha): "You born ignored, you will die like a ignored half-bread"

"The usual approach of science of constructing a mathematical model cannot answer the questions of why there should be a universe for the model to describe. Why does the universe go to all the bother of existing?"
Stephen Hawking

The answer is: For me Razz
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:mystangel:. Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:24 pm

^Oh, yes of course it's for you... you're the center of... everything... Razz:arrow:
Plutarch: "Can you really ask what reason Pythagoras had for abstaining from flesh? For my part I rather wonder both by what accident and in what state of soul or mind the first man did so, touched his mouth to gore and brought his lips to the flesh of a dead creature, he who set forth tables of dead, stale bodies and ventured to call food and nourishment the parts that had a little before bellowed and cried, moved and lived. How could his eyes endure the slaughter when throats were slit and hides flayed and limbs torn from limb? How could his nose endure the stench? How was it that the pollution did not turn away his taste, which made contact with the sores of others and sucked juices and serums from mortal wounds? … It is certainly not lions and wolves that we eat out of self-defense; on the contrary, we ignore these and slaughter harmless, tame creatures without stings or teeth to harm us, creatures that, I swear, Nature appears to have produced for the sake of their beauty and grace. But nothing abashed us, not the flower-like like tinting of the flesh, not the persuasiveness of the harmonious voice, not the cleanliness of their habits or the unusual intelligence that may be found in the poor wretches. No, for the sake of a little flesh we deprive them of sun, of light, of the duration of life to which they are entitled by birth and being. If you declare that you are naturally designed for such a diet, then first kill for yourself what you want to eat. Do it, however, only through your own resources, unaided by cleaver or cudgel or any kind of ax."

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:32 am

Damn that was sad Sad

Stupid humans! I said the humans are always the most aproppriate ones to blame...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:57 pm

...mystangel... wrote:^Oh, yes of course it's for you... you're the center of... everything... Razz:arrow:
Plutarch: "Can you really ask what reason Pythagoras had for abstaining from flesh? For my part I rather wonder both by what accident and in what state of soul or mind the first man did so, touched his mouth to gore and brought his lips to the flesh of a dead creature, he who set forth tables of dead, stale bodies and ventured to call food and nourishment the parts that had a little before bellowed and cried, moved and lived. How could his eyes endure the slaughter when throats were slit and hides flayed and limbs torn from limb? How could his nose endure the stench? How was it that the pollution did not turn away his taste, which made contact with the sores of others and sucked juices and serums from mortal wounds? … It is certainly not lions and wolves that we eat out of self-defense; on the contrary, we ignore these and slaughter harmless, tame creatures without stings or teeth to harm us, creatures that, I swear, Nature appears to have produced for the sake of their beauty and grace. But nothing abashed us, not the flower-like like tinting of the flesh, not the persuasiveness of the harmonious voice, not the cleanliness of their habits or the unusual intelligence that may be found in the poor wretches. No, for the sake of a little flesh we deprive them of sun, of light, of the duration of life to which they are entitled by birth and being. If you declare that you are naturally designed for such a diet, then first kill for yourself what you want to eat. Do it, however, only through your own resources, unaided by cleaver or cudgel or any kind of ax."

VEGETA_DTX wrote:
Stupid humans! I said the humans are always the most aproppriate ones to blame...

Stupid humans?... don't say nonsense No

What about tigers, wolfs, lions, dogs... and other animals who eat meat. I'm a idealist too, but this is just naive Rolling Eyes

The wisest thing I have heard in anime...

"The thing you image is always your strongest form.
You don't need any external enemies.
The only opponent you have to fight is nothing else but your own image."

(everything is in your head)

Optimistical FTW!!!
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by .:mystangel:. Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:48 pm

@Vegeta... we talked about this... so... don't make me feel bad for putting that quote... Wink

@Sephi... hmm... well I can talk about that for hours, trust me... but not here and not now... First, because that would be offtopic Razz and second... I'm not sure if I could explain all that on eng... Wink And btw... I'm not an idealist... Actually, I consider myself a realist...

[serbian] Evo ipak jos jednom Plutarhova misao prevedena i malo skracena... Mozda i zvuci pomalo idealisticki... ali meni se dopada... istovremeno osecajno, mirno, smisleno i kriticki... ko da sam ja rekla Razz [Sephi, ono dole boldovano je donekle odgovor na tvoje pitanje... samo donekle naravno... Wink]

Plutarh ( 45-125), grčki filozof i pisac:
"Umete li zaista da postavite pitanje , iz kojih razloga se Pitagora uzdržavao jedenja mesa ? Pitam se , - pod kojim okolnostima i u kojem stanju duha se čovek po prvi put savladao da ustima dodirne krv, da usne prinese mesu leša životinje i svoj sto ukrasi telima koja se raspadaju i sebi onda dozvolio da te delove koji su neposredno pre toga urlali i zapomagali , kretali se i živeli, nazove hranom. Zasogurno se ne radi o lavovima i vukovima koje jedemo da bismo se zaštitili – naprotiv, na te životinje mi uopšte ne obraćamo pažnju . Mi štaviše, koljemo bezazlena, krotka i pitoma stvorenja bez bodlji i zuba , koja nam ionako ničim ne bi mogla naškoditi . Zbog mesa im oduzimamo sunce, svetlost i život koji im od rođenja pripadaju . Ako sada hoćete da tvrdite da je priroda za vas takvu hranu predvidela, onda ubijte sami ono što ste mislili da pojedete , ali svojim od prirode datim sredstvima, a ne pomoću noža za klanje, buzdovana ili sekire." [serbian/]

Paulo Coelho: "Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering."

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:01 am

^[serbian]Pa ako cemo tako mozak je od prirode dato sredstvo, tako da su strele, zamke...dosle iz upotrebe tog sredstva Wink

Elfen Lied - ne mogu da se setim kako je tacno islo na engleskom, nesto kao: [serbian]
- When you're miserable, you need\or you will make someone else more miserable than you...

Yin Yang Yo!
-Yin: Whats all that noise?
Percey (Zarnot):(About Yang) It's the sound of your brother still breathing. X)

No,no, Vegeta [serbian]"Goku je najjaci!!!"[serbian](with three exclamation marks) is the property of Yagami\ningen inc. and unauthorized use (without written consent of it's owners) is punishable by law.
Cool
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum