Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness*

+2
Roronoa Zoro
Hidden Wonder of Chaos
6 posters

Go down

Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* Empty Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness*

Post by Hidden Wonder of Chaos Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:27 am

I am the Hidden Wonder of Chaos. My journey has led me here so that I may destroy this atrocity known as Dragonball Evolution. My Shroud of Darkness will do it's best to end the chaos that is this movie....as well as the attrocity known as Valentine's Day. To all, hello. *disappears into the shadows.*

Hidden Wonder of Chaos
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* Empty Re: Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness*

Post by Roronoa Zoro Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:27 am

Hi Chao
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* Left_bar_bleue100/100Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* Empty Re: Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness*

Post by Roronoa Zoro Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:28 am

I just said hello and goodbye. lol
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* Left_bar_bleue100/100Hello....*envelopes in a shroud of darkness* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Wonder of Chaos Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:28 am

Crap....the name cuts off....It's supposed to say Chaos....

Hidden Wonder of Chaos
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:28 am

Hello Chao I will assist you on your journey using my increadible saiyan powers.Welcome to the team and help us stop this monstrosity called DBE.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Wonder of Chaos Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:29 am

Much better...*appears out of the darkness.* Chaos is my game and I will crush all that oppose me.

Hidden Wonder of Chaos
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:38 am

Than let's join forces I'll protect the innocent from this evil adaption of the DB that we all know and love. And because I just posted an evil trailer of the DBE film. Here's a cool song from the original DB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lnDtZ32Wgw&feature=channel_page
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Wonder of Chaos Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:40 am

Wait a second? We are protecting the innocent.....?? Screw that....I want to torture people....

Hidden Wonder of Chaos
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:22 am

im kinda half with u on valentines day...i would go full if i didnt get chocolates from my girl lawl
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:23 am

Monkey D. Luffy wrote:im kinda half with u on valentines day...i would go full if i didnt get chocolates from my girl lawl
You got a hot chick good work bro. I'm meeting a hot chick lets see how it pans out.
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:31 am

I hate valentine's day...i always spend it alone. It's either reason, or love. I prefer the first.
Also, chaos...Welcome to the fight
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roronoa Zoro Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:32 am

lol1991 wrote:I hate valentine's day...i always spend it alone. It's either reason, or love. I prefer the first.
Also, chaos...Welcome to the fight
Well your like 17 bro, i'm not suprised. Anyway relationships are effort at your age, plus you haven't even got a pad.
Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:41 am

I don't freackin know what a "pad" his. I'm portuguese. So keep the terms simple ok.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:49 am

own place to live in...apartment or dorm if ur in college.....lol
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:32 am

^Still with that girl that loves Twilight? What's with that thing and them?
@Chaos
Welcome, have fun. Torturing chamber is occupied by Jessica, but you'll get your turn with Chatfail. Smile
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down