Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy!

+4
ningen
Hawttdawgg
Jessica Raine
K A I Z E N
8 posters

Go down

George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! Empty George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy!

Post by K A I Z E N Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Today's news: George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated Entity, Sheds Tear of Joy!

Hello and good evening folks, this is K A I Z E N with today's breaking news.

:: Sunday, March 22, 2009 :: DBE supporter forums have fallen into discord as former supporters turn against their masters and retaliate against DBE! The Mods and Admins of supporter forums have whipped out the ban hammer and have begun furiously whack-a-banning many of the members who have finally begun to see and speak the truth, that DBE is currently slated to be the worst film of 2009, and within the vicinity of being the worst movie ever!

Current trends show that the attendance of DBE support forums have dropped by almost 80% within the last week alone. If the supporters aren't going to like it, who will?

Worldwide polls show that the approval rating of the movie, Dragonball Evolution has plummeted impossibly low, surpassing former president of the United States George W. Bush/Cheney Puppet and Scapegoat, as the most hated entity on the planet. It is reported that Bush shed a tear of joy upon seeing the statistics first hand.

(Sorry Dubya, I had to make one last poke at ya. You may now proceed to hide from the public eye and fade into anonymity.)

Do the protesters deserve a War Cry? Do protesters have a Victory Cry in the works? Current market trends suggest that, yes, that time draws near.

Tomorrows Issue: How much bail out money would be necessary to fill DBE plots holes? Notable statistician says, correlation but no causation, budget was fine, the problem was the studio that filmed it, the director, the writer, and most of the actors.

Thank you, That's my news,

K A I Z E N

Last edited by K A I Z E N on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

K A I Z E N
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! Left_bar_bleue100/100George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! Empty Re: George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy!

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:16 pm

x D lol
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! Left_bar_bleue100/100George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! Empty Re: George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy!

Post by K A I Z E N Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Hi JessicaRaine, I like your avatar Wink

K A I Z E N
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:22 pm

hello ^_^ thanks! That picture of osaka has really kind of become my internet identity X D
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:49 pm

I dont.. quite understand...
and i hate to read
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:41 pm

^XD Have you read it?
Now that's the kind of news I want to hear.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:16 pm

Who wrote that xD
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by K A I Z E N Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Eye wrote that cyclops

K A I Z E N
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:03 pm

George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! Cyclopskitty
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:09 pm

^Sick...
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:09 pm

I think its cute
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:54 pm

lol.

If only a real news report would say that, I'd lol so hard. Razz
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by K A I Z E N Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:08 pm

JessicaRaine wrote:George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! Cyclopskitty

It looks happy cyclops

K A I Z E N
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:23 pm

HAHAHAHAHA KAIZEN I LAUGHED SO MUCH! Very Happy great text hahahaha Very Happy

I hate Bush for his corruption and all the terrible things he has done, but compared to this movie, he's a god.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:47 pm

I hate both Bush and DBE.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:16 pm

I h8 DBE, Bush Sr., and Bush Jr.
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:49 pm

we all do, we all do.
George W. Bush, No Longer Most Hated, Sheds Tear of Joy! Belmingbush
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:50 am

Ya, I know that we all do, but that pic's a little gross..

Imagine Bush doing that when that journalist threw a shoe on him!!
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:33 pm

hahahahhaah nice X D or in an interview when asked a question he didn;t like
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:28 am

Someone depicted the journalist throwing a pokeball at him, and he gets caught!
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:51 pm

hahahahhaha that's wonderfully brilliant!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down