Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
1st Q&A session - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

1st Q&A session

+9
Presvi
secor
4Neodemon
ningen
sonaditya
Tlaloc
lol1991
Ha!
VEGETA_DTX
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

1st Q&A session - Page 2 Empty Re: 1st Q&A session

Post by whydoyou Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:33 am

This is really weird, guys......but i think i am going to like this movie. It has got the best graphics I have ever seen.....The Kamehameha was Awesome!!!
Bulma's hair, that really made sense. The short oozaru, being piccolo's disciple....what can be better creativity and better imagination than that?? And the absence of krillin and the others was really justified by the story of the DBE.

I just dont understand how can u cal such a masterpiece a piece of sh**t??

whydoyou

Back to top Go down

Post by bob Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:14 am

I see what ur getting at Vegeta. Perhaps there's no way for him to like dbz, he's a lost cause lol.
If only this movie was a masterpiece like the Lord of the Rings then maybe i could get him to like it, but alas that is not the case.
I tried to get him to watch it, but he has no interest, same with video games, i would think it would be cool if he played video games but that will never happen, i guess i gotta accept who he is. Everyone has different tastes.

The problem is he goes in thinking DBZ is crap it's just a cartoon etc. He has watched parts of some episodes but he believed it was crap before he went it and that's what he will always think.

lol why couldn't this be LotR RotK grade! oh well

bob

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:35 am

whydoyou wrote:This is really weird, guys......but i think i am going to like this movie. It has got the best graphics I have ever seen.....The Kamehameha was Awesome!!!
Bulma's hair, that really made sense. The short oozaru, being piccolo's disciple....what can be better creativity and better imagination than that?? And the absence of krillin and the others was really justified by the story of the DBE.

I just dont understand how can u cal such a masterpiece a piece of sh**t??
I'll start from the end.
I can say: I (and by I I mean the rest of the DB fans, decent movie critics and the rest of the intelligent society that is aware of what's going on even if they are not DB fans) don't understand how can you (and the rest of the DBE supporters) call such piece of sh**t, embodiment of everything that's wrong with Hollywood today, or a mediocre movie a masterpiece.
In their pursuit to make this movie realistic enough for the general public they've came up with a terrible, unoriginal, uncreative, uninspiring, dumbed down script. Something is wrong with your thinking process and the perceptive abilities. And yes you're right- The absence of Krillin and the others was really justified by the story of the DBE, yes, a terrible one, that can't be related to the source material, justified indeed. XD
"The Kamehameha was Awesome!"- So, you're saying- Gimme an "awesome" Kamehameha and I'll close my eyes and my mind to everything else.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
1st Q&A session - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/1001st Q&A session - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by bob Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:01 am

@ningen: Dude i really think he was being sarcastic look at the way he wrote it. It sounds so much as if he's being sarcastic.

bob

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:26 am

^That is possible.
He could be a troll...
But you wouldn't believe what kind of "arguments" we heard over the time.
Because of the silly questions Vegeta was forced to put that "Debating FAQ" so we wouldn't have to repeat ourselves over and over.
Anyway sarcasm should be avoided here.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
1st Q&A session - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/1001st Q&A session - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:55 am

And yes you're right- The absence of Krillin and the others was really justified by the story of the DBE, yes, a terrible one, that can't be related to the source material, justified indeed. XD
Agreed!! thats where I only agree with that post.

BUT! like bob said, whydoyou is probably just being sarcastic, I also feel he was and seriously hope so, but if by some chance he's not, than all that what ningen said stands! Wink

btw welcome whydoyou, thank you for participating in this discussion and I hope that was just sarcasm? Smile
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by whydoyou Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:06 am

I assure you that it was sarcasm indeed......SARCASM FROM A TRUE SOUTH ASIAN DB FAN WHO IS AGITATED BY THIS MOVIE!!!!

hey ningen, i am sorry about that... Twisted Evil

whydoyou

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:03 am

^ Welcome my friend and enjoy! cheers
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Its all ok Wink We're happy it is Smile Welcome and thank you for your support! Wink
Long live true DB fandom!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1st Q&A session - Page 2 Empty we want a better movie

Post by truthspe Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:14 am

Look it is no help telling people that you dont want another movie!!everyone does want another movie just not like this one, we want it to be proper with proper effects....so we should be telling people that we want that in the next movie!! SO please help me by copying and pasting this( into your web browser if you are a DRAGONBALL fan.watch this youtube movie please. Help me by sending this message to other sites and telling people on the net that you want hollywood to make a better movie that stays with the DRAGONBALL story line.PLEASE help us all by telling this to other people. And watch the vid on youtube!!!! just copy and paste the site name i have given you into your web browser and watch the vid that shows!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!!if you search the web and read the comments on the vid i have shown you then you will see that NO ONE is happy about the movie SO if you want the sequel to be better then i suggest you help me by sending this message to as many paople as you can on the net and if any one can can you please somehow get that youtube vid to hollywood so that they can see what people want to see in the next movie!!!! well is any one going to help or what?!?! IF your a DRAGONBALL fan then i suggest you help me and put messages on every site you go to saying that you want a sequel but they must make its story exactly like the origonal DB episodes!!! if enough people do that then holywood will definatly find out and they will chage the sequel!!!then we will all be HAPPY!!! IF YOU DONT HELP ME THEN YOUR NOT A DB FAN BECAUSE YOUR NOT REALLY TRYING TO GET A BETTER MOVIE NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!SO SPREAD THE WORD!!!MAKE PEOPLE HEAR YOU ON THE WEB!!!WE WANT DB Evil or Very Mad

truthspe

Back to top Go down

1st Q&A session - Page 2 Empty we want another movie

Post by truthspe Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:21 am

sorry i meant this vid site==>> (

truthspe

Back to top Go down

Post by truthspe Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:42 am

OK one last try!!!PLEASE WATCH THE VIDS AT THE SITE IV GIVEN YOU !!! IM JUST PUTTING COMMENTS IN BETWEEN THE words in th site name so that you can see it on the forumn...
REMEMBER THIS (((www.))) THEN THIS (((youtube.))) THEN THIS (((com/watch?v=zhBZPidxyKo)))

truthspe

Back to top Go down

Post by bob Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:12 am

The term "True Fan" is thrown around a lot regarding this movie. The 'Haters' say that if u don't like the movie u aren't a true fan and vice versa.

What do u guys think? Are u not a true fan (i don't think such a thing exists) if u support this film?

I support the film (for reasons u all know by now), but yet i have watched DBZ countless countless times, i've bought the dvd sets, i've downloaded all of bruce faulconers tracks, bought games etc. But does supporting this film instantly make me not a fan? Of course not, how can someone not be a fan but watch a show so much.
I can recite the name of all episodes from the Android Saga to end of cell saga and what numbers they are. (just one thing i know). So i can do that but i'm not a fan lol?

Imo, we are all fans, there is no such thing as a true fan.
I only said this as Vegeta said "long live true DB fandom". Implicating that only ture fans hate this movie.

bob

Back to top Go down

Post by truthspe Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:37 am

OK YA but if you want to get a better movie when the sequel comes(and it is coming out) then i suggest you read this comment and help us Twisted Evil Exclamation Exclamation Look it is no help telling people that you dont want another movie!!everyone does want another movie just not like this one, we want it to be proper with proper effects....so we should be telling people that we want that in the next movie!! SO please help me by copying and pasting this( into your web browser if you are a DRAGONBALL fan.watch this youtube movie please. Help me by sending this message to other sites and telling people on the net that you want hollywood to make a better movie that stays with the DRAGONBALL story line.PLEASE help us all by telling this to other people. And watch the vid on youtube!!!! just copy and paste the site name i have given you into your web browser and watch the vid that shows!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!!if you search the web and read the comments on the vid i have shown you then you will see that NO ONE is happy about the movie SO if you want the sequel to be better then i suggest you help me by sending this message to as many paople as you can on the net and if any one can can you please somehow get that youtube vid to hollywood so that they can see what people want to see in the next movie!!!! well is any one going to help or what?!?! IF your a DRAGONBALL fan then i suggest you help me and put messages on every site you go to saying that you want a sequel but they must make its story exactly like the origonal DB episodes!!! if enough people do that then holywood will definatly find out and they will chage the sequel!!!then we will all be HAPPY!!! IF YOU DONT HELP ME THEN YOUR NOT A DB FAN BECAUSE YOUR NOT REALLY TRYING TO GET A BETTER MOVIE NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!SO SPREAD THE WORD!!!MAKE PEOPLE HEAR YOU ON THE WEB!!!WE WANT DB

truthspe

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:41 am

truthspe wrote:OK YA but if you want to get a better movie when the sequel comes(and it is coming out) then i suggest you read this comment and help us Twisted Evil Exclamation Exclamation Look it is no help telling people that you dont want another movie!!everyone does want another movie just not like this one, we want it to be proper with proper effects....so we should be telling people that we want that in the next movie!! SO please help me by copying and pasting this( into your web browser if you are a DRAGONBALL fan.watch this youtube movie please. Help me by sending this message to other sites and telling people on the net that you want hollywood to make a better movie that stays with the DRAGONBALL story line.PLEASE help us all by telling this to other people. And watch the vid on youtube!!!! just copy and paste the site name i have given you into your web browser and watch the vid that shows!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!!if you search the web and read the comments on the vid i have shown you then you will see that NO ONE is happy about the movie SO if you want the sequel to be better then i suggest you help me by sending this message to as many paople as you can on the net and if any one can can you please somehow get that youtube vid to hollywood so that they can see what people want to see in the next movie!!!! well is any one going to help or what?!?! IF your a DRAGONBALL fan then i suggest you help me and put messages on every site you go to saying that you want a sequel but they must make its story exactly like the origonal DB episodes!!! if enough people do that then holywood will definatly find out and they will chage the sequel!!!then we will all be HAPPY!!! IF YOU DONT HELP ME THEN YOUR NOT A DB FAN BECAUSE YOUR NOT REALLY TRYING TO GET A BETTER MOVIE NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!SO SPREAD THE WORD!!!MAKE PEOPLE HEAR YOU ON THE WEB!!!WE WANT DB

Dude... here we all are DB(Z) fans!!! But unfortunately a sequel movie with james wong as the director, and Ben Ramsey as the writer, the result only can be SHIT.. plus im not even going to talk about the casting!! (Justin chatwin as Goku is a bad joke!! and Yun-Fat Chow as masterr roshi?? No No No )

Hollywood and Anime is a bad combination!!! they will always extremelly change the original stuff and make a mockery out of it!!! I was like you... i thought that a decent movie would be possible to make!! But companies like FOX only think about the MONEY... money, money, money!!! If you see any interview with the DBE actors, they always say stuff like "Oh, we have to make a movie that please everyone, so we can not follow the source!!... Goku must be in the highchool..in that way people will be related to him" RIDICULOUS!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Take the movie about Watchmen!! It was a masterpiece.. it follow the source in 95% (more or less)!!! And it is failing in the box office!! what sells nowadays is cliche shit, teen drama, pop stereotypes and all that bullshit... thats why they make DBE!!

Bob wrote:The term "True Fan" is thrown around a lot regarding this movie. The 'Haters' say that if u don't like the movie u aren't a true fan and vice versa.

What do u guys think? Are u not a true fan (i don't think such a thing exists) if u support this film?

I support the film (for reasons u all know by now), but yet i have watched DBZ countless countless times, i've bought the dvd sets, i've downloaded all of bruce faulconers tracks, bought games etc. But does supporting this film instantly make me not a fan? Of course not, how can someone not be a fan but watch a show so much.
I can recite the name of all episodes from the Android Saga to end of cell saga and what numbers they are. (just one thing i know). So i can do that but i'm not a fan lol?

Imo, we are all fans, there is no such thing as a true fan.
I only said this as Vegeta said "long live true DB fandom". Implicating that only ture fans hate this movie.

Bob... knowing stuff about DB do not make you a fan!! i for example know some Britney's songs.. AND I FUCKING HATE HER AND HER SONGS!!!

You are a DB fan if you can understand what the anime preaches!!! DBE is the opposite in relation to the anime... yet you support that movie!!! How a fan can support that??? if Goku is no longer the hero that we all love?? if the DB characters and the story that we all are fans is totally unrecognisable??? FOX have turn DB into some pop culture stereotype... its insane!!! You have to decide wich story you really are a fan!!! You can not like both storiesas DB because its the same thing that saying you hate killers, yet you kill people... (its only an analogy lol! lol! lol! )

Last edited by 4Neodemon on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by truthspe Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:29 am

im pretty sho they could get it right the second time!!!! AND i didnt say DBZ I said DB SO ya!!!! but DRAGONBALL Z is better than DB!! so why are you supporting DB bounce ?? confused ??

truthspe

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:35 am

i put DB(Z)... this means we are a DB and DBZ fans!!!Both..lol
i was also pretty sho that they could get right at the first shot.. its simple.. they just need to follow the origins!! And they do not do that...
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by truthspe Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:53 am

well when they see what a fucking mess they made of the first movie they will probably call on DBZ experts to help them make the second movie according to the episodes sunny sunny geek cheers

truthspe

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:07 am

LOL... but to do that, they have to change things in the first movie... that is kind of a sequel remake, like the hulk!!! i seriously doubt that... because Dragon ball reborn (DBR) script was already been done and if DBE have financial success, DBR is going to be a reality !!

plus they are going to keep the same actors and director!! Do not expect something good from that..LOL, but i like your hopes... you are trying to be positive!! I also would like to see a decent and epic DB movie but we already know how the world works!! Why sheating ourselves??
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:24 pm

@truthspe
"Look it is no help telling people that you don't want another movie!"
That is our decision. We got our reasons and we would be happy to explain them to you if you want. It's the only right way.
"Everyone does want another movie just not like this one, we want it to be proper with proper effects."
Everyone does not want another movie. Some were against it from the start and some joined us afterward. We don't want to see any more sequels\games\bedsheets ... And we have arguments for it (once again we would be happy to explain them to you), but also something else- our love and loyalty to the source material.
"So we should be telling people that we want that in the next movie!"
Such thing won't happen. But you can dream about it...reality is different and in reality nobody is willing to spend that much money on a movie that is a potential risk.
For more information- https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com/discussion-about-db-live-action-movie-f4/is-dragon-ball-unfilmable-t738.htm
@bob
About the (true) DB fans- https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com/discussion-about-db-live-action-movie-f4/why-do-we-think-that-dbe-supporters-are-not-db-fans-t709.htm
Also, nice 4Neodemon, you explained it all! Very Happy
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by truthspe Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:03 pm

@ningen... Look everyone wants another movie just not like this one, we want it to be proper with proper effects....so we should be telling people that we want that in the next movie!! SO please help me by copying and pasting this( into your web browser if you are a DRAGONBALL Z fan.watch this youtube movie please. Help me by sending this message to other sites and telling people on the net that you want hollywood to make a better movie that stays with the DRAGONBALL Z story line.PLEASE help us all by telling this to other people. And watch the vid on youtube!!!! just copy and paste the site name i have given you into your web browser and watch the vid that shows!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!!if you search the web and read the comments on the vid i have shown you then you will see that NO ONE is happy about the movie SO if you want the sequel to be better then i suggest you help me by sending this message to as many paople as you can on the net and if any one can can you please somehow get that youtube vid to hollywood so that they can see what people want to see in the next movie!!!! well is any one going to help or what?!?! IF your a DRAGONBALL Z fan then i suggest you help me and put messages on every site you go to saying that you want a sequel but they must make its story exactly like the origonal DB episodes!!! if enough people do that then holywood will definatly find out and they will chage the sequel!!!then we will all be HAPPY!!! IF YOU DONT HELP ME THEN YOUR NOT A DB FAN BECAUSE YOUR NOT REALLY TRYING TO GET A BETTER MOVIE NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!SO SPREAD THE WORD!!!MAKE PEOPLE HEAR YOU ON THE WEB!!!WE WANT DBZ

PS OH: and that other forumn site you gave had people saying in it that it is possible to do a proper DRAGONBALL Z live action movie they just need to have someone who knows what the fans want and to check what the fans want they will check the internet and if we all say what i just said then they will make another movie in the proper [b][i][u]DRAGONBALL Z (or DB) fashion!!!!!

truthspe

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:21 pm

^ Look, I'll repeat it to you- Not everyone wants to see a live action movie.
Unlike people like you, there are those that have no desire to see a live action movie because of the various reasons.
What I gave you is the topic that is on this forum. XD So look it again, this time be more careful. Of course that it CAN be done it's just (and this is the opinion that I wanted you to see and perhaps try to understand) that it won't be that easy, and nobody is willing to invest into some risky project that much time, creativity and the most important- money. So- wake up, 'cause you're NEVER going to see your "great" DB movie.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Presvi Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Hi truthspe,

The only way Dragonball made into a great movie is through an animated movie, may it be in traditional anime fashion or in CGI children of advent fashion.
Plus if you only open your eyes to what just happened, I am sure ningen, VegitaDTX and the other moderators have explained that Fox just leeched DB franchise to milk its fanbase out of its money, thats all.
Come on, If they really want to make a good movie, then explain the cheesy lines? the mind retarding plot? Thats not DB at all. Pick any manga or any episode of DB, infact, pick the ones relating to the King picollo saga and tell me one good representation in the live movie. (except the names of course, that the only one they got right).
Bottom point, DB is meant to be an anime, be it in series or in film. (also in manga, which is of course the bible of the story)
We rather have a DBZ movie 14 or a DB special #5 than a sequel to that horrible, God-forsaken, sorry excuse of a live action movie.
Have a nice day
Presvi
Presvi
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

1st Q&A session - Page 2 Empty ok

Post by truthspe Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:43 pm

well they are going to make a sequel any ways and it might not be that ""GREAT"" actualy its also going to suck ass!! but maybe one day someone will carry on with the DRAGONBALL anime series!

truthspe

Back to top Go down

Post by Presvi Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:16 pm

That is what we wish for... someone to carry on with the legacy, lets say another dbz movie 14 or db special 5, or like what happened to starwars (comics only not the movie) and Batman (frank millers version etc).

Dragonball universe is wide and diverse, some loyal manga writer may carry on toriyama's legacy and make AF a reality (Alternate future, not some practical joke as it is today), or fill the gaps in timeline (I wish to believe Toriyama meant to skip 3years in android saga, 7 years after cell saga or even 10 years between Z and GT for the younger generation to fill the gap). Or they could focus on the stand alone heroes like yamcha or tenchinhan. I think one of the moderators posted a link where a web comic was made about an interdimesion dbz tourment (sorry I forgot who posted it, but it was really great). the possibilities are endless..

If you look at it, there are a lot of things an artist can do if he loves dragonball, not to leech it for a chance of fame like what chatlose and the other cast did, or for money like what wong and Fox producers did.
Presvi
Presvi
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum