Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action

+7
sonaditya
justinlynch3
lol1991
Tlaloc
ningen
Hawttdawgg
Son Goku
11 posters

Go down

Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action Empty Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action

Post by Son Goku Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:46 pm

http://www.wat.tv/video/blood-the-last-vampire-official-1bh0v_fu2z_.html

-It looks like another low-budget crap movie that doesn't resemble the original source material. If any of you have scene the anime movie or it's tv sequel, you're probably going to be disappointing with this.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action Left_bar_bleue100/100Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action Empty Re: Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action

Post by Hawttdawgg Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:26 am

I hate adaptations :<
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action Left_bar_bleue100/100Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action Empty Re: Blood the Last Vampire...Now in Live Action

Post by ningen Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:18 am

American chick is also in there. This movie is filled with those typical Chinese motives, where everything is exaggerated, often seen in a lot of movies. Heh, like one guy said-Everyone is flying in random directions and fighting with elastic swords...XD
Another thing- Half-vampire? What's with that, that's not how it goes. I don't mind all that kung-fu, "walking on the leaves" carnage, but that's just not how it is in the original. We'll see if it's any good.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:26 am

And of course people will see it because it is another "kick ass girl" type of film, the actress is not even Japanese.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:53 am

I've heard of it, just like all thing related to vampires. I fucking love vampires.
Too bad. Maybe it will not bee so bad, but with this whole DBE thing, I have lost hope for the LAM gender.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:12 am

I don't know the series, but vampires has recently grabbed my interest.

I watch it either from downloading or youtube, like I always do.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:09 am

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:28 pm

I keep on meaning to check out Blood the Last Vampire, but have never gotten around to it. It looks interesting...

Anyways, that trailer looks like something off the Sci-Fi channel or something. And the Chinese exagerations were crap. Isn't Blood The Last Vampire JAPANESE? And I recognised the second song in the trailer from the Spider-Man movie trailers...
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:02 pm

I never saw it.. at the moment i am seeing the anime Blood +... its based on Blood the last vampire anime film!! But the live action movie do not look so bad!!!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:18 pm

i finally saw this movie...LOL
Well if you ask me, the only problem i saw in that film was the cgi (without a decent budget, its impossible to make it look decent)..dont get me wrong, the action sequences were cool and anime like but those cheap efects make it look cheesy and weird in some parts..lol

Anyway, for me, the movie was entertainment and i loved the actress who played Saya... it was a good choice for me!!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:13 am

The movie is terrible.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Sat May 01, 2010 10:06 am

i love thats movie well the anime verison i saw it on tv
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sat May 01, 2010 10:18 am

Anime version is fine...but live action version sucks. Haha, I just read my old post in this thread and it was exactly like people predicted.
Lol, there was this one guy on another anime forum I'm at, he saw the movie and started complaining about it. So I asked him- what did you expect from LAM? He answered:"I expected lambada and that's what I got."*
Very Funny
*roughly translated
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat May 01, 2010 1:02 pm

lambada? lol... thats a cool portuguese word..ehehe
for me, only the cgi was terrible... the rest was acceptable!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by griffinfrank123 Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:04 am

The first three minutes drew me into the whole story very quickly. It has an impressive beginning, a moderately slow-paced lead up, but once the action starts, it becomes very, very cool. I guess that's why after the last battle, I was expecting more, and when it started rolling credits a few minutes after "officially" revealing Saya's history, I was expecting this new (but obvious) information to start adding into the story and her character. In the age of 2-3 hour epics, the abruptness caught me off guard.

griffinfrank123
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:31 am

griffinfrank123 wrote:The first three minutes drew me into the whole story very quickly. It has an impressive beginning, a moderately slow-paced lead up, but once the action starts, it becomes very, very cool. I guess that's why after the last battle, I was expecting more, and when it started rolling credits a few minutes after "officially" revealing Saya's history, I was expecting this new (but obvious) information to start adding into the story and her character. In the age of 2-3 hour epics, the abruptness caught me off guard.

Something is very fishy about you. I think it might have something to do with your SPAM signature combined with you bringing up dead threads and making posts that just explain the topic.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down