Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic

+5
Venus
Nikku
lol1991
Jessica Raine
Chulance
9 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 Empty Re: Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic

Post by justinlynch3 Tue May 05, 2009 9:29 am

Justin: Come on Chu, join in. Kamehame... *forms ball of ki between hands (like in sig)*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 Empty Re: Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic

Post by Chulance Tue May 05, 2009 9:40 am

(Sorry Lol, I didn't know I wasn't trying to ignore a post or anything)(What's Dante planning?Suspect. Also your ruining my future! I'm not mad of course my character may be though)

Chulance*Goes LSSJ?* Legendary Kamehama! He fires his blast combined with everyone elses the blast destroys Japhen Chow and now because they killed Masters DBE still existed but piccolo was a guy they were trying to bring back and in the end DBE Goku used a kamehameha therefore making the movie worse.

TFS:*Helped with the kameha blasts*

Chulance:Good we've saved the past now we can talk? Tell me my friends why do you not like what I've done to the future?

TFS:*Dissapears and murders all DBE members before there born therefore preventing DBE from existing but we know it existed*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue100/100Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 05, 2009 10:50 am

Me: Woopy...

Meanwhile

Imperialdramon: Dam. You ok Omnimon.
Omnimon: I've been better.
Chu Clone: I'm just trying to improve the world...why don't you get it.
Davis: We don't need your improvements.
Tai: Yeah, you can just go straight to hell. Guys, reform the offensive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuemUIFeYsI&feature=related (ambiance music)

"Both Imperialdramon and Omnimon fly towards Chu clone. Omnimon accelerates and try's to punch him. He avoids by flying up, but is meet with Cocytus Breath from MetalGarurumon."

Chu clone: What the-?
MetalGarurumon: You think that can take me down.
WarGreymon: And this is just the beggining.

"WarGreymon try's to stab Chu Clone, but he misses and his kicked down to the ground. Imperialdramon suddenly appears behind Chu clone and punches him, sending him flying"

Chu clone: Fuck!

"Meanwhile, the other Digimon are heading for the tower, with the DigiDestined with them "

Sora: Come on guys. Destroy that tower.
Garudamon: Right! Guys, aim and...FIRE|

"All the attacks are aimed at Fox HQ, causing considerable damage and destruction."

Chu Clone: Fuck...no...can't...
Davis: GUYS!
Tai: NOW!

MetalGarurumon: Cocytus Breath!
WarGreymon: Gaia Force!
Imperialdramon: Positron Laser!
Omnimon: Omega Blast!

"All the attacks converge into one huge ball of epic pwnage energy(the only way I can describe it), and heads towards the Chu clone"

Chu Clone: Dam...can't use...my powers right...I should have toyed with them...FFFFFFFFFFUUUUU-

"The blast consumes The Chu Clone, Disintegrating him"

Tai: Done...he's done...
Simon: It was pure luck...he wasn't the original...and the HQ coming down weakened him somehow.
Davis: He wasn't the original?!
Simon: No...the original is much, much stronger...now we need a plan to beat him before he as a chance to know what happened.

"The GL suddenly stops, and Simon climbs out. All the Digimon regress to their Bigginer levels, and the extra ones disappear."

Simon: But for now...a rest.

Back with Dante

Dante: Found it!

"Dante his standing before a building, and looking very relieved"

Dante: This is it...let's hope he's not as strong...or this whole plan goes sour very quick.
...: Hey? What do you want?
Dante: Are you...Chulance?
Chu: Yes, why?

"It was a younger Chulance, yet unaware of his powers."

Dante: Nothing much...just this.

"Dante fires a dart at Chulance, knocking him out"

Dante: Alright, now to give him the powers sapping formula...DONE! Lol said this may drastically change teh future, but we can handle Fox again if it comes to it, this time destroy it for good, instead of letting it corrupt anyone else. After that, we can give Chu back his powers. Let's hope this works, or he'll kill us all. The TFS are easy enough to handle...but Chu is too much.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue May 05, 2009 11:35 am

(Brilliant plan lol! Date is a genius or better yet your character)(But you see heh heh I will fight back)

Chulance: You agree great guys IAAAaa*Falls to the ground* The Future will be complete no matter what crap you pulled

LK: That's it you can't stop the power of all abridged series people*Summons all three egyption gods fuses them into the light guy and LK fuses with him and creates the three egyption gods.

LK: Now Slifer,Obelisk, and Ra(Pheonix mode) Destroy the anti DBE group!

Alucard*Appears at younger chu's house* I knew you a violent demon would want to do this.*takes out 454. Casull and Jackal* Let's have a fight rival the winner will decide the future!

Aluacrd*Jumps back and fires bullets at Dante with both guns knowing the Jackal's bullets pierce through anything* Die!

*KaiserNeko and Megimi come and grab the younger chulance*

In the future
MasakoX: There destroying our new world! DBE is dead and we have made a world free of those who don't share our beliefs. What's wrong with that we need to get Tenchi.

Tenchi: Here and reporting for duty

Vegeta369: Kill Simon and the rest of the resistence!

Tenchi: Right*Creates the Tenchi-ken a yellow light saber and moves at super speed seeing Simon and the group he charges Simon trying to slash him*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 05, 2009 12:22 pm

(Since you didn't mention where LK is, I'm going to assume he's still in the past)

Dante: FUCK!

"Avoids the hits"

Dante: Alright, let's do this!

"Suddenly turns into his devil trigger and pulls out Rebellion, lunging at Alucard." (I remind you like Alucards bullets, Rebellion is mystical. So don't assume Alucard can Regenerate)

Elsewhere in time

Revy: FUCKER!
Tai: Guys!

"Everyone Digivolves to Adult"

Simon: WAIT! Leave it to me. You guys have to find a way to get to the past and help Lol.
Davis: How do we?
Hiro: Perhaps I can help?
Matt: You...who are you?
Hiro: My name is Hiro Nakamura, and I'm a time traveler. Peter can't help at the moment, so he sent me. Grab on all of you.
Mimi: Can you take these guys too "Points to the Digivolved Digimon"
Hiro: As you wish.

"He teleports everyone else to the past, near us."

Me: What THE FUCK! Guys, what are you...No matter, ok guys, here's the thing. Dante is figthign Alucard, and we need to find young Chu get it?
Mimi: No?
Me: Just do what Noddy says. Noddy, you got a signal yet?
Noddy: Trackers, how I love you. Yes. So, you 4 "Points at Kari, TK, Yolei and Iori" You go this this locations "points on the map. The crazy ones (TFS members) Should be here. I'll leave it to you. Izzy, I need you to stay updated with these four, I can't have them injured.
Izzy: Got it
TK: Right. Ready guys?

Degimental UP!

Hawkmon: Hawkmon, armor Digivolves to....Halsemon, The Wings of Love

Patamon: Patamon armor Digivolves to...Pegasusmon, The Soaring hope.

Gatomon: Gatomon armor Digivolves to...Nefertimon, The Light of Smiles.

TK: Everyone get on, I'll take Iori

"They all fly off"

Noddy: The rest of us, I say we fight those big ass card game monsters over there.
Joe: What about that Dante guy?
Noddy: I've already sent backup...and a good one at that. Let's see Alucard beat the wonder twins.
Tai: So we fight those three right? Guys ready.
Matt: Always
Sora: Willing and able.
Mimi: Let's go.
Joe: Fine then
Izzy: I'm in position. Need a message sent, talk to me.
Davis: Always ready.
Ken: Let's do it!

(Ignore the ones with MagnaAngemon and Angewomon)

(could only find this one T_T)

MetalGreymon: Guys, are job, is to keep those three busy. GO!

"All the Digimon attack the Egyptian gods in formation"

Tai: Well handle this, you take care of Chu while he's weak!

Me: now then, your nice and normal, and it's you and me Chulance >XD. As Revy would say
Revy (is yelling at the Egyptian gods): YOU LITTLE COCK SUCKERS YOU'RE ABOUT TO BIT THE FUCKING DUST!
Me: I was thinking of you're dead ...but that works too XD
Chu(just this one line XD): Oh fuck!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue May 05, 2009 12:50 pm

(Lol check out my anime/manga topic)

Alucard: You'll never win!*Fires more bullets and uses weather powers to create a thick mist over the fighting area*

LK: Holy light beam*Uses a massive beam of light*

Young Chulance: WAAH!*Runs* as KaiserNeko and Megimi grab him and take him to the past base of TFS and use some technology to make it the current one.

Chulance: I have my powers great now we can destroy the fools once and for all!*I went to fox and took over* Now barely any LAM's were made!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 05, 2009 1:24 pm

(I assume you came back after taking over Fox?)

Me: Dam! He's back...fuck fuck fuck! I still wont give up. GEAR 2nd!

"I use my kinesis to destroy my blood cells like last time, and attack Chulance at high speeds sending him flying into a wall"

MetalGreymon: DODGE!

"Everyone manages to dodge, but just barely"

Tai: We can't fight them all at the same time...how do we...
Matt: We do like we did with Apocalymon...we aim for the head.
Sora: Right! Send Agumon and Gabumon to attack LK, we'll hold off the Egyptian gods.
Davis: Paildramon will take Ra. Paildramon, Mega...
Ken: Digivolution
Both: NOW!

Tai: Matt, it's you and me again. MetalGreymon!
Matt: Right. WereGarurumon, get here!

"Both the Digimon fall back and revert to Rookie"

Matt and Tai: WARP DIGIVOLVE!

Agumon: Agumon Warp Digivolves to...WwarGreymon!
Gabumon: Gabumon Warp Digivolves to...MetalGarurumon!

MetalGarurumon: Get on Matt.
WarGreymon: You too Tai.

"Both of them get on their Digimon, and head towards LK, while dodging the blast coming from right and left by the Digimon and th Egyptology gods"

Meanwhile

Dante: I can't keep this up. He's...to strong
...: You're a disgrace

"Dante turns around to find his brother Vergil"

Alucard: Another lam to the-

"Before he can finish his sentence, he is hit with a judgment slash...he manages to dodge just in time"

Vergil: You will not kill a son of Sparda, my blood will not by stained by that humilliation.
Dante: Nice job trying to pass as unconcerned for you're little brother.
Vergil: Shut up. "Goes to Devil Trigger" And attack

"Both of them launch themselves at Alucard, and slash straight throw him. But he again dodge by jumping up, but before Dante even knows it, Vergil as already jumped up to meet him, and slashes him with Yamato"

Alucard: You're good. FUCK!

"Alucard his again hit, this time by an opportunistic Dante"

Dante: You can't beat both of us
Vergil: Just give up you worm.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue May 05, 2009 1:44 pm

(What? Came back from where? You do realize Alucard has Schrodinger's powers right? Or did you just watch the anime?)(I want a one on one fight between me and Lol please don't have others interrupt)

Chulance*Uses Luffy's gear-secodn* Gotta love my powers! *now since I'm in a gear I block all your moves and use Gomu Gomu no Jet Gatteling to cause you severe pain* Let's see one on one *Uses one of Zartanna's spells to make sure it's a one on one fight.

The Egyptoin god cards unleash combination attacks as Obelisk absorbs Slifer and Ra gaining infinite power using his infinite power to send the group flying backwards.

Back with Alucard
Alucard: I have much more power than you iditos! Dante and Vergil! This will still be easy!

Alucard:*Lagush*I've barely begun leaps in the air and stops*I can defy gravity*Creates an army of shadow duplicates who charge unleashing millions of bullets on the brothers while Alucard creates 5 100ft tall tornadoes*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 05, 2009 2:26 pm

(Actually, he doesn't. Alucard was left incapacitated the second he absorbed Schrodinger. And then, to be able to escape his own soul and "recognize himself" again, he add to kill every soul he had aborbed, including Schrodinger's. So you can't have a Alucard with Schrodinger's power. It's a paradox. He can't form tornadoes, and can't just fire a millions of bullets. He can however, summon an army of shadows. And no one is going to interfere...)

Me: Fuck...dam it. I'm not done...YET! GEAR 3RD!

"My whole body turns to ice"

Me: Now, I'll pull a Hyourinmaru on you. I can't be killed, as long as I have water near me...and is a common element in the air.

Meanwhile

Tai: DAM IT!
Matt: Don't give up yet...there as to be a way...we just have to think...he's as the weakness of having a mortal body. We just need to make sure that giant Beast does nothing. Imperialdramon, Garudamon, MegaKabuterimon, Zudomon you guys are the biggest the Digimon. Grab hold of him, now!
Imperialdramon: Right!

"All of the above head towards Obelisk. He uses the Torment attack (he's the TAS version), but they dodge. However, he then send another punch, this time hitting Garudamon With so much force he's sent backwards and regress to Biyomon"

Sora: NO!

"The other manage to grab hold of Obelisk just long enough for MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon to pass through. However, they are then sent flying afterwards, and all regress as well, save Imperialdramon"

Izzy: TENTOMON!
Joe: GOMAMON!
Mimi: Lilymon, go get them
Lilymon: Ok

"Both the Mega's have to fall back, and are attacked again, and just before Wargreymon get's hit"

Matt: Watch out!

"MetalGarurumon takes the punch, and regresses to Gabumon. As both he and Matt are falling, Imperialdramon catches them. Wargreymon takes the opening to fly up Obelisks arms, and land just in front of LK"

Tai: Let's have a talk

Somewhere other then here

TK: It's here...alright guys, we go sneaky. We're here to get young Chu, and leave.
Kari: Right.
Iori: Ok
Yolei: Fine then.

And in another place

Dante: HOLY SHIT!

"Both him and Vergil dodge around for a bit"

Vergil: Oh please...compared to Mundus...he's a cake walk...
Dante: Well, when you out it like that...I do have it here.
Vergil: Use it then. Here's my amulet "He gives Dante an Amulet"
Dante: Alright!

"Dante pulls out Force Edge, and combines it with both his and his brothers amulets, forming the sword of Sparda. He then takes the form of his father himself"

Dante: Right Alucard...take THIS!

"He jumps up, and slashes Alucard down. Alucards gets up and jumps up, landing a blow that send Dante flying backwards. But he then get's hit from behind by Vergil. He reals back, and kicks Vergil, also sending him flying"

Dante: looks like you can't heal as well from Devil Arms. Just as well, your bullets take a while too.
Alucard: Shee. This wont be as easy as I thought.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue May 05, 2009 2:35 pm

(No,no you must not have read it all he killed all soulds except Schronidger and has his powers! He can control weather dude that's like saying a person who has telekenesis has never tossed a car around but we know if he has that ability and nothing has been said otherwise he can.)(He has all his shadow duplicates firing bullets)(Also Alucard can be beat if he's convinced he's lost or dead he is)(Aizen's power...........)

Chulance: I can still beat you even in Gear 3rd!*Smiles altering reality so there is no air in the large energy dome* Good thing I copied Freeza's power I laughed and fire a massive ki beam at LOL.

Lk(Still fused with the ultimate yugioh monster Howkarty): Now than *Light blast !*Uses on Tai*

Alucard:Time to pull out my ultimate powers I'm not hurt*Isn't hurt*
Now than time to win

Ichigo Kurosaki: I'm here to help Dante and Vergil*Getsuga Tensho!

Alucard:*uses a massive reality warping blast to destroy Ichigo)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 05, 2009 3:29 pm

Me: little trick I learned from nowhere.

"I suddenly Disappear, and appear outside the energy dome."

Me: Little secret. As long as there is water in the vicinity I can decompose in one place, and appear in another. Just because you up this barrier, it doesn't mean you can stop me. It would take a barrier in sizes that would in danger the whole city (we are in Hollywood) and you might no want that. Little Chu is here, so...and even if you did it, LK and the other would get it. They are not that far off.

Elswhere

WarGreymon: NO!

"Wargreymon jumps in front of the blast, and is sent out of Obelisk's head and to the ground. He regresses when he lands."

Tai: AGUMON! You little!

"Punches LK straight in the jaw..LK is human, so he gets knocked out. Obelisk goes on a rampage, and Tai nearly fall of. He grabs on to LK, since he's fused with Obelisk"

Tai: Great plan Tai. Now this beast as nothing stopping it, and what's worse, I can't get down. Plus, I can't this bastard here, in case he regains consciousness.
Izzy: HEY TAI!

"Tai looks up to see Kabuterimon dodging the random attacks of Obelisk"

Izzy: Get on!.
Tai: Can't leave! He might wake up
Izzy: Maybe Angewomon or MagnaAngemon can use their powers to unfuse him.

in another place
TK: I see. Kari, I just got a message from Izzy. One of us as to go back. This is the plan

Masako: Well, now we just wait for Chulance to finish of those bastards

"suddenly, a hole opens up just under the TFS crew and they all fall in"

Digmon: Or not
Iori: NOW TK, Yolei!

"Both Pegasusmon and Halsemon attack TFS, but they seem unfazed"

Masako: You are all...hey wait...where's little Chu?

TK: Take a guess. I say he's on a trip to powerless vile.

Masako: NOOO!
KaiserNeko: YOU BASTARDS!
Yolei: We'll hold them off as long as we can. Get of here Kari. Take the kid with you. And you've given him the power removing thing Noddy gave us right?
Kari: Yeah...had to knock him out. He can't use the power yet so it was easy.
Iori: What are you waiting for!
Kari: Right. Nefertimon, let's go

"Kari get's on Nefertimon's back and takes little Chu with her"

Masko: Oh now you...
TK: Pegasusmon!
Pegasusmon: Silver Blaze!

"He catches Masako off guard, and send him back. Pegasusmon pulls of a Tien, and keeps hitting TFS with his attacks, Halsemon and Digmon do the same"

Masako: I...can't get lose...she's already far away...and she doen't give away a Ki signal so I can't track her...DAM IT!

Back with Dante

Dante: OMG!
Vergil: looks like this is the end brother...but we go down fighting, just like dad.
Dante: Let's go...

(He can't use Schrodinger's powers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKHLq6JTJSY&feature=related See the moment at 3:51. He states that "I kept killing until there weren't ANY left" The part about Schrodinger's ability is that he was finaly able to get back, to recognize himself. If he killed every soul, he's left with his shadows and super regeneration. And I've said that he can be hurt by Mystical weapons. Helena's Nail hurt him. Sure Devil Arms are different, but they still work the same way, they are still supernatural and able to harm demons.)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue May 05, 2009 4:22 pm

(Yeah but this is an rp dude and besides I know what it says just have Aizen appear come on let Alucard have Schrondiger's powers he has them he is everywhere yet nowhere. He used Schrondiger's powers to heal not his super regeneration)(Also LK is not in a regular human form he fused wit the Horkwary (Sp?)(Kaiserneko took little chu to the tfs base)(He than seperately summoned the three egyption gods)(Whatever)

Chulance:Darn you! *Goes SJ* My guys made sure my past version is safe No one can stop me!*blasts lol into the energy barrier and flies at him still using gear 3rd + SSJ and physically beats him

Lk: *Starts to wake up*Whaa?

Tenchi*Knocks out and prepares to face the inifnitely powered Obelisk* now than time to use my super kung fu:*Light Hawk wings! He yelled creating wings that create an anti egyption god beam destroying Obelisk. Retars Come on guys let's go! I have enough power to fight Chulance

Future
SDD:Fox has fallen must rebuil *Has absorbed Anti Spiral and uses his power to bring back Fox and take over*Must rebuild and fix the new world!*Resseructs several innocent people Chulance killed causing people to assume SDD and DBE are heroes and so they make earth DBE-world in the future and recreate everything Chu destroyed only it's called the DBEverse and almost everyone believes in DBE as the heroes are gone to the past no rebelliion is formed.

Aizen:Appears using his illusion causing Alucard to beleive he has lost Schrodinerger powers and slashes him causing him to bleed* I beleive you brothers can finish him off

Alucard;NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I give up please!

Vegeta3869:Chokes kirai and uses a ki blast to cause her to begin bleeding grabbing little chu he smiles placing an anti-interefference so no matter what no one can hurt or effect little chu except the older version of chulance.

Tenchi:No

Peter Petrelli:*Arrives finding Chulance *That's it I give you power to stop DBE and you cause mass destruction*Uses light hawk wings to wipe out TFS in one move and goes SSJ*

Chulance:*goes SSJ*

An epic battle begins until they grab each other Peter sends all the heroes to the future where DBE crew is ressercuted and has a TV series and a sequel realeased.

Chulance*Senses this and gains a power up destroying Peter*Crap I drew the future but the group wouldn't listen if the world was under my control I could have stopped SDD!*Goes to the future* LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!!!!!!!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 05, 2009 4:43 pm

(I sent those four to get you're past version. Noddy put trackers on all of you while you weren't looking. I think I made that clear. Sorry. Anyway, Kari took little Chu while the others distracted TFS. And wait...wasn't KaiserNeko with the rest of TFS? And LK is a regular human...just fused. If I punch him, he just turns into a limp body on top of a giant monster. I mean, at least give me some chances to win, give yourself weaknesses.)

Me: Dam...can barely breath...I have to..."I Manage to cancel Gear 3rd just in time." Dam...I can barely move, but "I start to get up" I have to. Let's go Peter, let's end this.

"I attack Chulance as well"

Tai: You little. STAY KNOCKED OUT!

"punches him again" (this will continue in comedic fashion for the rest of the battle, just cause I find it funny XD)

Meanwhile

TK: NOO!

"Nefertimon reverts to Gatomon from the blast. And both Kari and Gatomon fall to the ground"

Yolei: KARI!

"Halsemon breaks from the formation and arrives just in time to catch both of them"

TK: No...dam.

"The other Digimon revert after being hit by the TFS members."

TK: TO HELL WITH YOU!

"Angemon attacks TFS, but they knock him out quick."

TK: Angemon! Super Digivolve NOW!

MagnaAngemon: You have been corrupted TFS, and as such, you must eliminated...and destroyed...GATE OF FATE!

"A gate opens up behind the TFS members, and starts sucking them in"

Back to Dante

Dante: I should kill you. It was because of Lol that you came to this universe in the first place, and you betrayed him, you sold him out for your own beliefes. Even the villains know that Chulance his going to far...enough Alucard...get it together....we have to go help against Chulance. Areyou with us?
Alucard:...I...fine...but after...I wash my hands of these matters.
Vergil: We should go.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue May 05, 2009 4:50 pm

(Lol, know I'm not trying to be unstopable I just misread your posts. I had Kaiserneko go pick up lil chu and bring him to a TFS base in the future)(True funny to see LK get hurt and Chu took us into the future. Why do you think I brought Peter in because I don't want Chu to murder the characters and end the rp)

Future where DBE rules
Peter:No*Retruns Chu's power and faints*
Chu:Dang it *Goes SSJ4* I should blow up this whole universe fine than well resume or fight after stopping DBE and it's third and final sequel after making it they'll become immortal!

TFS:No*Gate sucks out all corrutped energy from fox*DONT PLEASE HELP!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 05, 2009 5:04 pm

(I though that TFS brought Little Chu to a base in the past. My bad, I'm sorry Razz. Well, let''s just end the TFS part and bring them all to the present time. Same with Dante's group and LK's group. I'll do it)

Kari: No...stop...don't do it...
TK: MagnaAngemon...enough...

"MagnaAngemon regresses to Patamon, and the gate closes and disappears"

Masako: Thank...you...I can't destroy the ball around little Chu. But...wait...there's something. DBE is back.
Yolei: WHAT!?
Vegeta8369: Yes, they're back. We need to stop them. I also suggest that when we finish with DBE, you use that gate on Chu...it should purge him like it did us.

back with Tai and the other

"Imperialdramon lands and reverts to V-mon and Wormmon. Tenshi lands next to him"

Noddy: Thanks Tenshi
Tenshi: No problem. Are your Digimon all ok?
Matt: They'll be fine.
Tai: Agumon you idiot. Next time be careful! You could have been hurt
Agumon Sorry.
Sora: Biyomon...I'm glad your ok
Biyomon: Takes more than this to stop me.
Mimi: Hey Lilymon what are you doing?

"Lilymon was standing over LK"

Lilymon: What do we do with him. He might attacks us again if he wakes up.
Izzy: We need to remove him from Fox's influence...how I don't...wait I got a message from Iori...They failed...TFS put up a barrier around little Chu...they can't reach him. And...WHAT!?
Joe: What is it?
Izzy: Kari got hurt...she's pretty bad...
Tai: WHAT!
Davis: THOSE BASTARDS! V-mon let's go teach them...
Izzy: WAIT! They already won...they purged the influence Fox had over TFS with MagnaAngemon's power.
Ken: Then we need to call him here and have him do the same to LK.

"Just then LK started waking up"

LK: What...what happened...
Tai: STAY OUT "punches him again."
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:41 am

"after a while, Teamfourstar, Kari, TK, Yolei and Iori all get back to the other"

Izzy: So you guys are back. Ok, do whatever you did to TFS and purge LK of Fox's influence.

"Patamon evolves to Angemon and then MagnaAngmon, using his gate of Destiny to remove Fox's evil from LK"

LK: What...
Tai: STAY...
Sora: TAI! He's okay now
Tai: Oh right...sorry Razz
Tenshi: Okay, now hold on

"Tenshi makes a barrier around the team, and takes them all back to the future. In Dante's, Vergil's and Alucard's position, a similar barrier does the same. Due to all outside influence being removed, the barrier around little Chu disappears, and it leaves him no memory of the happenings. He manages to get back home. In the future"

Tai: What the...
Matt: What is all this...

"The future is twisted, DBE is awesome, and there's statues of Won anf the Fox logo is everywhere"

Chu: I WARNED YOU!!!
Tenshi: You still went about it the wrong way! And for that, I'm taking away all your powers when this is over.
Dante: What am I doing back here "the Sparda sword reverts back to force edge, and he hands his amulet to Vergil"
Vergil: Thanks. Were did everyone come from
Tenshi: That was me. Everyone that was in the past is back, and we have work to do

"Just then, an explosion is seen above. When everyone looks up, they see the Gurren Lagann crash nearby, being hunted by a Mugen."

Me: Simon. I hope he's alright. Come on guys, let's go

(status report. WE ARE ALL BACK IN THE PRESENT. SIMON, REVY AND EVERY OTHER CHARACTER THAT IS NOT MINE OR CHULANCE'S IS WITH SIMON. FROM NOW ON, THERE IS NO OVERPOWERED GOD MODE. YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL EVERYONE POSTS BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Simon:Dang it!*Stands up*
Chulance: I can help!*Resseructs Kamina and warps him into Gurren*

Simon:KAMINA!
Kamina: I'm back and you need to get back in the game. We can't give up ever we can't! We must fight and destroy whoever we fight because your drill will pierce the heavens!*Takes signature stance

Viral*Arrives on Arc-Gurrenn*

Simon&Kamina:*Fuses with the Arc Gurren, forming the Arc Gurren-Lagann. They charge and punch the Mugann though space and time*

Chulance:Now than *Goes SSJ2* Time we finally End this*Warps the group to Fox headquarters.

(EDIT BY Lol1991: Seriously dude, the Chouginga would fucking reck the Earth. It was bigger than the moon. We can't have that big a robot here. We stop at Arc Gurren-Lagann)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:18 pm

( I think you mean Arc-Gurren. Chouginga Gurren Lagann doesn't fit in the fucking PLANET!! I'll just edit that)

Me: As always, awesomeness.
Tai: Get ready!

"Every Digimon warps to their Perfect level. Hawkmon and Armadilomon armor evolve to Halsemon and Digmon, Gabumon and Agumon warp evolve to MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon and V-Mon and Wormmon DNA evolve straight into Imperialdramon"

Me: GEAR 2ND!!

"After a while, we see Revy, leading Justin, Jessie and her squad of lunatics and Venus"

Revy: So this is it huh. GET READY FUCKERS!!!

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:23 pm

(Hehehehe yeah I meant Arc Gurren sorry.*Cries*Forgive me!*)

*The Arc Gurren bursts in Fox HW Gurren Lagann on top*

Simon%Kamina:*Create a Drill*Gigia Drill BREAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*uses the massive drill to create a pathway* Each room has name find it!

Viral:*Clicks a button sending missiles flying everywhere destroying parts of the fox hq and D BEfans*

Yoko:*Gets in Dayakkasaier and fires blasts of destructive energ destroying the DBE army*

Tenchi:*Holds Tenchiken and charges slashing DBe army members* die!

*Z fighters arrive and join in the battle as well as the rest of the Dai Gurren Brigade*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:29 pm

( I broke my own rule T__T. Okay now, don't post after this ok AG. Let the others see if they still want)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:31 pm

(Were the only two people in the rp others have ignored my pm's to return)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Ozuru Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:33 pm

Darth Dracus is in his house and suddenly he got a heart attack! He had just finished watching a DBE trailer. He is filled with silent rage and suddenly he picks up his lightsaber and slash the TV screen!

Darth Dracus: I want revenge!

So he drive to 20th Century Fox in his land speeder. Darth Dracus cuts down every person he meets in the studio until he finally confronted James Wong.

James Wong: Oh no!
Darth Dracus: Don't worry punk, it won't hurt, 1 sec and you are gone.

So Darth Dracus ignited his lightsaber and ready to slay Wong. Near death, the crappy director summons the emo Goku which is Justin Chatwin for help.

Justin Chatwin: You will die, Ka................me...................ha.......................me.......................ha-

But before Chatwin could finish the sentence, he is felled by a lethal slash of Darth Dracus's lightsaber.

Darth Dracus: This is for fucking Goku up!

And now Darth Dracus stares at James Wong, the final boss.

James Wong: P-please! Forgive me! I promise the movie would be goo-

SLASH!!!!

James Wong falls to the floor and dies.

Darth Dracus then goes home after a hard day defending the galaxy from crappy movies that rape people's chilhood.

And that is the end of the story....

THE END
Daisuke Ozuru
Daisuke Ozuru
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://www.syndicatecrimemafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19