Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

What game consoles do/did you have?

+10
Kira's Nemesis
Ha!
lol1991
Chulance
justinlynch3
Jessica Raine
Son Goku
Tlaloc
Venus
Nikku
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 Empty Re: What game consoles do/did you have?

Post by Jessica Raine Mon May 11, 2009 3:21 pm

hahaha X D
I'm gonna take my chances!
*writes "send this to Ningen in Serbia PLEASE" on a paper and tapes it no my N64 and puts it in my mailbox*
now I just wait for it to arrive there : D
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 Empty Re: What game consoles do/did you have?

Post by secor Mon May 11, 2009 5:02 pm

i want a ps3 but its so pointless, whats there like 4 games for ps3? only 3 worth buying? AND ITS MAD EXPENSIVE! retarded, fuck sonys elite ass "you're supposed to have enough money" standpoint (thats my conclusion of how they view the world)

Tlaloc wrote:
Venus wrote:i dont like xbox

Neither do I.
tlaloc, stop being stupid. i dont like microsoft, but to say you dont like xbox is to say you dont like xbox games, which is like being racist, like saying you dont like spanish people or something stupid. ugh, im not gonna go in depth about my opinions about this matter, just did some of that and that kinda thing puts me in a bad mood, for one, because i can never explain myself exactly how i want to, and two because people are so unthoughtful about their opinions, it seems like people just say crap about stuff without really thinking about it.

wait, what thread is this?
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100What game consoles do/did you have? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon May 11, 2009 5:51 pm

secor wrote:i want a ps3 but its so pointless, whats there like 4 games for ps3? only 3 worth buying? AND ITS MAD EXPENSIVE! retarded, fuck sonys elite ass "you're supposed to have enough money" standpoint (thats my conclusion of how they view the world)

Tlaloc wrote:
Venus wrote:i dont like xbox

Neither do I.
tlaloc, stop being stupid. i dont like microsoft, but to say you dont like xbox is to say you dont like xbox games, which is like being racist, like saying you dont like spanish people or something stupid. ugh, im not gonna go in depth about my opinions about this matter, just did some of that and that kinda thing puts me in a bad mood, for one, because i can never explain myself exactly how i want to, and two because people are so unthoughtful about their opinions, it seems like people just say crap about stuff without really thinking about it.

wait, what thread is this?

It isn't the games most of the time, it's the game itself.

Xbox has big controllers which I personally find less comfortable then Sony's playstation small controllers that fit right in your hand. I've also heard that the playstation has a higher success rate then the Xbox with less breakdowns being recorded. (though don't get me wrong, I've heard of many PS3 breakdowns, it just seems Xbox is worse again.)

Coming to games, both systems have basically the same games, both sides may have a game or 2 that the other doesn't, but in general, most Xbox games are on the PS3 and vice versa.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Tue May 12, 2009 1:17 am

JessicaRaine wrote:hahaha X D
I'm gonna take my chances!
*writes "send this to Ningen in Serbia PLEASE" on a paper and tapes it no my N64 and puts it in my mailbox*
now I just wait for it to arrive there : D
Hehehe, that's the spirit. Receives the package, sends a note to Jess stating that the package has been lost during shipping. Damn now I have to warn us both to stop with the spam- Jess and ningen stop spaming the topic, please.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Tue May 12, 2009 9:27 am

justinlynch3 wrote:
It isn't the games most of the time, it's the game itself.

dont even kno what you mean by that but ok

Xbox has big controllers which I personally find less comfortable then Sony's playstation small controllers that fit right in your hand.

people have different sized hands, thats not an issue for me, neither controller is perfect, but at least with the 360 i dont have to reach for the back buttons because its big enough that my fingers are right where they need to be

I've also heard that the playstation has a higher success rate then the Xbox with less breakdowns being recorded. (though don't get me wrong, I've heard of many PS3 breakdowns, it just seems Xbox is worse again.)

this is why i say i hate microsoft and not the 360, microsoft manufactures things to NOT last, not that their products arent good, but they could just be way better if they actually gave a slight shit whether their customers are happy

Coming to games, both systems have basically the same games, both sides may have a game or 2 that the other doesn't, but in general, most Xbox games are on the PS3 and vice versa.

not true at all, its easier to develop games for the 360 because its basically a pc, just with a different interface that can play games made for it (u cant put a 360 game into a pc and expect it to play), not the case with the ps3, so naturally developers gravitate towards the 360 (personally i'd fuck with the wii, so much versatility). maybe the ps3 has a lot of ports from the 360 but thats not exactly the same thing as having the same amount of games or about the same, basically it has the potential to be a cheap argument to say they have the same games. and the proof... well i dont have any proof, look it up, i've already read it somewhere (and not as someones opinion, that would just be dumb)
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 12, 2009 9:40 am

Wait, XBox wins because it's got Haaaaalooooooo XD

Halo=Greatest game ever minus some other games that are good like. See I rate games like this

Chuck Norris rank - None recorded (Although if they make FF VII for the PS3 with the exact same storyline and battles, only with an improved graphics engine and cut scenes that will leave your jaw open at Tifa's boobs, then I finally get to put one here.)

God like - Final Fantasy VII, Commandos 2: Men Of Courage and Age Of Empires 2 (both the original and the expansion), DBZ: BT3 and Worms

Demi God Like - Halo series. Digimon World 3 (also know as 2003), Pokemon series minus the 3rd Generation Devil May Cry 3, Jak 3, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy and NFS: Most Wanted, Super Mario(every single one that counted), Dead or Alive Series.

Hero: WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008, NFS: Carbon and Underground 2, Jak 2: Renegade, Killzone (Haven't played 2), Call Of Duty series (Minus modern warfare. I always found that they deviated from a winning formula.)
Call of Duty 4. It's in here because it broke several barriers. I can't take that away from it. It's fun to play to. Collin McRay Rally series.

Normal Citizen: Several games that are to many to mention.

Bad: To many to mention also.

Burn it: DBE for PSP, Commandos 4 (Don't get me started), SWAT: Global Strike team for the Xbox (not the nice one for the PC) and Street Fighter: The Movie. Charlies Angel

Noob (it's worse than burn it, trust me): E.T for the Atari 2600.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Tue May 12, 2009 10:07 am

the only reason halo is the shit is that it has so many players and so many people are actually good at it, to tell you the truth i thought the campaign in halo 3 sucked asshole, never played part 1 but the campaign in part 2 was awesome. they also fucked up some weapons in part 3 which is GAAAAAAY! and also halo is maaaaaaaaad overrated, its a good fps but its not exponentially greater than any other good fps's, it doesnt prove itself to be the best game, but i'd like to see what you think does prove it to be "the greatest game ever"
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 12, 2009 10:11 am

secor wrote:the only reason halo is the shit is that it has so many players and so many people are actually good at it, to tell you the truth i thought the campaign in halo 3 sucked asshole, never played part 1 but the campaign in part 2 was awesome. they also fucked up some weapons in part 3 which is GAAAAAAY! and also halo is maaaaaaaaad overrated, its a good fps but its not exponentially greater than any other good fps's, it doesnt prove itself to be the best game, but i'd like to see what you think does prove it to be "the greatest game ever"

It's not overrated. People assume that the fanbase makes it so, but Halo deserves all the Hype it gets. And you made a mistake by not playing Halo 1. It's the best of the trilogy.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Tue May 12, 2009 5:36 pm

weeeeellllllllllllllllllll, i dont think u can base the greatness of an entire series on the first of the series. and i also dont think the gameplay of part 3 is better than the gameplay of part 2 (for weaponry reasons) so apparently, the gameplay at least has gone downhill from what ur telling me. its cool that u can make ur own levels and stuff, i think creativity is the best selling point of anything, think about it, people love seeing the crazy ways that people can get killed n they make videos n take screenshots n crap.

whatever, i just mean that i dont see it as being necessarily better than any other shooters. u really havent defended it yet, ur just saying its the best game ever made over n over, what makes it better than anything else?
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 12, 2009 5:40 pm

The reason 2 and 3 got their hype was because 1 was a major epic win of astronomical proportions. They lived up to that, but never surpassed it. Dude play one, and don't just look at the graphics and engine and such. Don't forget you will be playing something from 2001.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Tue May 12, 2009 5:53 pm

thats another thing tho, its from 2001, if fuckin sonic adventure was released in 97 people woulda went apeshit. it was a great achievement for its time, ahead of its time, but as a game in this era i cant say theres anything that special about it. like i said i do like the game, shit i used to play online for hours everyday, but just as a shooter, i cant say thats its better than anything else, just different.
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3