Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

The disapperance of Madeleine McCann

5 posters

Go down

The disapperance of Madeleine McCann Empty The disapperance of Madeleine McCann

Post by lol1991 Tue May 12, 2009 3:23 pm

On the evening of Thursday, 3 of May 2007, a girl named Madeleine McCann disappeared from a zone called praia da Luz em Algarve Portugal.

An investigation was launched immediately and the single largest search operation in Portugal was also organized. A huge area was sweep in the search and hundreds of Vehicles where also searched. In the end, she was not found.

The investigation took several turns. It went from kidnapping to murder (prime suspects the parents) to accident with body disposal (AKA someone hid the body after the accident that lead to her death).

The first major evidence was the sitting of a possible suspect by a friend of the parents (Gerry and Kate or whatever). This evidence had several inconsistencies, mainly in the testimony on the subject by the friend. Another sitting was made, that by simple laws of physics and human behavior did not match the sitting by the friend.

The first turn came when highly trained police dogs were sent to the apartment from where Maddie disappeared. The dogs identified two places that smelled of corpse, and blood was found in the car the McCann rented for there stay. This sample was tested and there was a match of 15 in 19 possible alleles.

Finally, when made official suspects in the case, the couple left the country of Portugal to return home, something they where refusing to do until the case was settled. Once home, they hired a spokes person that worked for Gordon Brown or something (with money that was donated to help fund the search for their daughter I might had. They hired lawyers with that money as well) that discredited all the claims made by the PJ (Polícia Judiciária), the criminal investigation branch of the Portuguese police.

After this, the British media (bastards) started criticizing the investigation led by the PJ, that they previously claimed was well organized. After some time, the guy in charge of the investigation was fired with the support of our minister of justice (and while not stated, know by many the prime minister was behind this one). After this the investigation lasted maybe a month (I think) and was closed. For a complete detailed version (mine is a bit bias, so I suggest reading this one too) go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madeleine_McCann

All this because a special report just aired on the subject and it filled me with disgust to review some of the shit. I think parents should always take care of their kids, yet these bastards where having some fancy dinner and left there kids home alone. Also, they confirmed they used drugs to keep them asleep. Then they run away at the minimal trouble, and once more, they use money that was given to them to help find the kid for their own gain.

Then the way the media and society made this so big was also a reason of hate for me. The freaking Pope gave his blessing. Thousands of kids die every day thanks to parents that deserve to be shot, and millions disappear to be sold as sexual slaves. Why does Maddie get so much attention. Because my country is a bunch of inbred hicks that are so concerned of what other think of them they don't care what they really are. OUR media made this into a cluster fuck and the rest of the world followed.

But, showing a level of professionalism I never thought I'd see, the PJ lead this case in all the right directions and what do they get? They fucking hand the world the case close hammer and what happens?!

The bastards get away with involuntary man slaughter, possible murder and our police department get's it's efficency put in question. And out government, instead of sticking up for it's workers and it's police, sides with the bastards of the British media and government and agrees with them.

All this to say, I fucking hate the world and society sometimes.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann Left_bar_bleue100/100The disapperance of Madeleine McCann Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The disapperance of Madeleine McCann Empty Re: The disapperance of Madeleine McCann

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue May 12, 2009 3:33 pm

OMG...
What is with the world we live in today...every day it seems more sad than it was yesterday...

What worries me is that all these tragic cases and swine flu and crisis might disturb world and produce a war...

I hope it will be better one day but with this tempo...hardly....
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The disapperance of Madeleine McCann Left_bar_bleue100/100The disapperance of Madeleine McCann Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The disapperance of Madeleine McCann Empty Re: The disapperance of Madeleine McCann

Post by Jessica Raine Tue May 12, 2009 5:33 pm

....I'm such a freakin baby that I just try to block out what's going on in the world and pretend to be blind to it all...yet I am painfully aware. I swear we need a freakin Kira, or about 90% of the world needs to grow a freakin heart
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 12, 2009 5:38 pm

All this comes from you guys, but did you read, and I mean really read, including the article? My last comment was a view. The person I want most to read this is Nikku. I've never talked to a British on this subject, and I want to know how he feels. Also, how was the case handled by the US media? Did they make any sort of special reference at all?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue May 12, 2009 5:39 pm

I don't remember hearing about this, then again I never watch the news to avoid this stuff. I get information from the daily show and colbert report, but that's more political and humorous
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 12, 2009 5:41 pm

Yeah...does any American have this info?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Tue May 12, 2009 7:49 pm

I havent heard anything about it. I usually check out the news on aol too.
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat May 16, 2009 6:13 pm

NIKKU, GET IN HERE!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat May 16, 2009 8:35 pm

lol1991 wrote:inbred hicks.

Welcome to Mexico too.

JessicaRaine wrote:....I'm such a freakin baby that I just try to block out what's going on in the world and pretend to be blind to it all...yet I am painfully aware. I swear we need a freakin Kira, or about 90% of the world needs to grow a freakin heart

Looks like we need of Kira and Rorschach since the legal authorities are incompetent, or worse; corrupt and behind this, ready to support criminals and unleash the law on the common citizen.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat May 16, 2009 8:39 pm

Tlaloc wrote:
lol1991 wrote:inbred hicks.

Welcome to Mexico too.

JessicaRaine wrote:....I'm such a freakin baby that I just try to block out what's going on in the world and pretend to be blind to it all...yet I am painfully aware. I swear we need a freakin Kira, or about 90% of the world needs to grow a freakin heart

Looks like we need of Kira and Rorschach since the legal authorities are incompetent, or worse; corrupt and behind this, ready to support criminals and unleash the law on the common citizen.

It's not the Portuguese government supported the criminals in this case. It was self preservation. They want to get reelected and didn't want start any political struggles with the UK on the matter, so they just made the investigation stop.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat May 16, 2009 8:40 pm

hmm, kira and rorscach sounds like a good team, kira kills off super-scum like sereal killers, murderers, ect., and rorscach controls, prevents, and punishes for the smaller crimes
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat May 16, 2009 8:43 pm

A Kira would be bad.

Humans are the most corrupt beings on the planet. If someone did gain the powers of Kira, or any kind of supreme power for that matter, they would end up abusing it, and then we would be worse off.

Proof of what I'm saying. Light went so far, and sank so deep, look at what he became. Look at how he treated L's grave, and how he lost any and all respect he had for him (which he did. In the beginning he had respect for L)

Last edited by lol1991 on Sat May 16, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat May 16, 2009 8:44 pm

what if I was kira. I think I wouldn't get corrupt.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat May 16, 2009 8:46 pm

You, me, anyone would lose it.

It's our nature Jessie. It's hard to imagine it, but it's true.

Anyway, not the place to discuss this. I sure hope Nikku notices this thread already.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum