Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series)

5 posters

Go down

(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) Empty (Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series)

Post by Chulance Mon May 25, 2009 11:33 pm

Rules
1. Spiderman is Bloodlusted and Goku is in character
2. Goku can use things he knew i nthe beggining and nothing he learned such as the kamehameha.
3. It's in Manhattan, New York

Anyway start the debate
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) Left_bar_bleue100/100(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) Empty Re: (Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series)

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Tue May 26, 2009 3:59 am

I still don´t think a blood lusted spiderman is gonna make a lot of difference, I mean he is not the hulk or wolverine that is more terrible when enraged, I mean he is not gonna get any stronger by being angry.

And like GL spidey works better with a level clear head, as he relies more on agility, speed, and strategy and using his spider sense to evade danger.

If he is blood lusted he is just gonna try to hit goku, and frankly I believe Goku was stonger back then that spidey, plus he probably also has his magic staff, that he can use to defend himself, to keep spidey at bay, to attack him from a distance and most importantly to defend against that sticky web, which is spidey´s greatest advantage in this scenario.

So Goku kicks his ass

If spidey is not bloodlusted he has more of a chance really, specially in new york, because he is more familiar with the terrain, and there would be a lot of things distracting Goku like cars and people and noice.

So in this scenario Spidey probably will win, but by using strategy and the terrain and relaying more on agilty and speed that strenght.

If Goku is bloodlusted wow, then is another story, a bloodlusted sayan even as a child is a force to be reckoned with.

And if the fight is long enough and it becomes night, and there is a full moon, well, then spidey better call the avengers or the Fantastic Four for some reinforcement, cause he is gonna get his ass kicked as well as all of new york.

Goku lamenting from the a
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) Left_bar_bleue100/100(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

(Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series) Empty Re: (Normal)Spiderman vs Goku(Beggining of the Series)

Post by Chulance Tue May 26, 2009 6:08 am

No Goku can't even hurt him Spiderman is stronger he an lift 15 tons and BOS Gok u can only lift 2 and couldn't catch up to a motorcycle and can run faster than BOS Goku. Spiderman WILL own Goku and rip him apart before night-time comes this debate is over Spidey wins.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Tue May 26, 2009 9:09 am

Anime Goku wrote:Rules
1. Spiderman is Bloodlusted and Goku is in character

Hey, before starting to debate, can anyone tell me that was Spidey really blood-lusted? I have not read many comics, so I don't really know.
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Wed May 27, 2009 1:38 am

Dude that is just stupid, and stop that with the how much weight someone can lift, fuck that, that is irrelevant, a weightlifter would not beat a fighter, Goku is a better fighter even as a child, again he fights dinosaurs for fun, spidey would have trouble beating a dinosaur, I think who have the characters fought and how they have done in previous fights is way more relevant than this fucking weight lifting obsesion you have.

The only advantages spidey has are agility, speed, and spider sense to avoid danger, and of course that he knows the terrain in manhattan as his home court.

But on strenght and fighting ability there is no contest, Goku would beat him bad

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Wed May 27, 2009 1:40 am

and again a debate is not over just beacuse you say it is and declare yourself the winner, there are more people here and they have opinions too, and your opinion is not necesarily the right one.

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed May 27, 2009 2:58 am

I'm saying it's won strength wise. Spiderman had more strength lifting strength is physical and fighitng strength. Spiderman can lift 15 tons and BOS Goku can only lift 2 tons that's a fact. About the strength thing and Goku is a better fighter but that won't stop him from getting his head bashed in.

Spidey is stronger and has grown more powerful over the years. He has spider sense to dodge Goku's attacks and superior speed. BOS Goku NEVER fought Dinosaurs that's a lie unless you have a scan. Spidey could easily beat a dinosaur. Tons detemrine strength Spidey can lift 15 tons therefore he wins this fight.

Goku's only advantage is fighting skills Spidey has speed, strength,ability, organic webbing, strenght, and it's his home turf. Goku gets slaughtered and I declared myself the winner win you think 2 tons is more than 15 since you think Goku is stronger.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Wed May 27, 2009 4:56 am

Dude you clearly don´t know shit about fighting either on real life or on fiction, the amount of weigth you can lift has nothing to do with fighting, even the muscles you use are different.

it is a compleatly different skills, and both in reality and fiction a more skilled fighter has defeated a physically stronger one many times.

One of the better examples of this in fiction is....hmm let me see, Goku¡, he is always defeating opponents stronger than himself.

Again THAT IS HIS FREAKING WAY OF LIFE¡¡¡¡¡

So even if spidey was stronger which i doubt, no matter how much fucking he lifts, Goku would still beat him.

where Goku lived as a child it was full of dinousaurs, in his world dinousaurs are as common as wolves or bears in ours.

In the first episode of the anime and the manga he beats a giant perodactyl that was after Bulma.

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed May 27, 2009 8:15 am

Yout ton level determines your strength=fact in anything you cannot argue this that's just retarded. I do you don't I've debated for years. A more skilled fighter can't beat somoe stronger except if your like Hulk who gets stronger or someone like that.

Stop making things up just so BOS Goku can win. Why do you think Goku can never loose when he stands no chance to Spiderman. Spiderman is a 15 ton man and Goku is 2 tons big difference Spiderman stomps Goku.

No Goku NEVER beats an opponent stronger than him he barely wins in DBZ. in the fight agianst Raditz he gets beat up,Nappa Goku is stronger, aganist Vegeto he starts to win because he's STRONGER! BUT THAN VEGETA GETS STRONGER WITH OOZARU! Sorry bout that. Later on Namek he beats Jeice,Burter, and Recoome because he's STRONGER!

Than let's continue when Ginyu stole his body he couldn't beat him because Ginyu was now STRONGER! Against Freeza he lost because freeza was stronger! GOKU WENT SSJ AND WON BEGAN HE WAS STRONGER! Need I conitnue Spidey wins he's stronger.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed May 27, 2009 12:49 pm

Dude, the way you describe it, you make it seem like it's physical strength alone. You said so yourself, DBZ doesn't have that much physical strength, but all of them are master martial artists, and then you have speed and other stuff (not saying Goku is faster than Spidey)

What I'm saying, is that when we say STRONGER, it's not physical strength alone. Example. You argue Luffy is physically stronger, yet there is not doubt Goku is stronger overall.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed May 27, 2009 4:53 pm

Well yes DBZ was a martial arts anime meaning they don't have a lot physical strength I mean there certinaly stronger than the real world tossing cars around and there greatest feats are non-cannon such as pushing a mountain apart with physical strength they can easily do something like that with their aura.

It dosen't depend on physical strength if that was the case DBZ would get owned by many anime/manga such as one piece. Akira wanted martial arts and some physical feats if they were important. I mean being honest with me Sage Mode Naruto tossed a massive rhino for miles DBZ warriors never lifted something of that weight yet they outclass him in every other category except durability to sharp weapons which SM Naruto is immune too.

DBZ characters weren't that resistent to sharp weapons even Majin buu the ultimate terror of the universe had a spear thrown through him. They had planet busting powers though .Spiderman outclasses BOS Goku in all categories including speed,agility, and spider sense so he can detect danger and dodge attacks.

Spiderman also has organic webbing which managed to stop Ironman a class 100 being of course this is when he started gaining his godly spidey powers but he was still normal mode at the time. Spiderman in my opinion can beat Goku in the beggining. Goku could easily slaughter Spiderman except when he got his power up. Spidey powered up could use the pheonix force!

Of course Goku could beat Luffy. Although Gear Second may be faster but DBZ's animation is outclassed so I'm waiting on Dragonball Kai before I make my descion on that.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Thu May 28, 2009 12:07 am

I admit your arguments for spidey, with the webbing and aguility and all that, are good, maybe he could beat child goku, maybe.

but your weight lifting obsession is just fucking stupid and shows you dont know shit about fighting.

put a weight lifter against a martial artist, a boxer of less weight, even a good brawler, he gets owned easily, it doesn´t matter how much fucking weight you lift, that is compleatly irrelevant.

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu May 28, 2009 12:11 am

I'm not just going to claim Spiderman can win without explaining how that would be retarded and something I just can't do. Spiderman has webbing and agility to his advantage. Even if Goku is a beter fighter and Spiderman can tie up Ironman a class 100 being in terms of strength.

Well in DC/marvel how many tons you lift is your fighting strength. For example if Superman punches somone full force his fist would go through the skin of a normal human if Spiderman does it would break there neck and that's at 10 tons.

Spidey can tie up Goku and suffocate him and spider sense can help him dodge his attacks. Spiderman can lift 10 to 15 tons and can break brick and make big dents on metal Goku couldn't make a scratch without Oozaru. Spidey's lifting strength is his over all physical strength.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu May 28, 2009 10:45 am

You mean the force applied is equal to the force needed to lift 10 tons, no other factors considered.

Like the force of a nuke is equal to megatons (it differs)

It doesn't mean they can lift that much weight.

What the spine, the muscles can handle are also a factor

Now I get your obsession with lifting. It the force applied, not what they can lift. Sometimes force is measured like that, although it's in newtons most of the times.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu May 28, 2009 10:58 am

Yes I don't mean lifting things will help them fight for example Superman can break metal and he can also lift something of equal weight.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu May 28, 2009 11:01 am

Well, not exactly. If Spiderman tried to lift 10 tons he would break his spine.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu May 28, 2009 11:11 am

No, he wouldn't Spiderman can lift 10- to 15 tons that's a fact.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu May 28, 2009 11:19 am

Dude, he still has a human spine. He would get injured at the very least.

Don't start discussion this. I'm a Biology student, a Physics Student, and I know my comics. Spiderman never receive structural enhancements to his body (Stronger skin, muscle, etc)

His strength meets is limits when his body does. You can punch with a certain force, but can't apply the same force into lifting things SCIENTIFIC FACT!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu May 28, 2009 11:56 am

Spiderman can lift 15 tons fact!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu May 28, 2009 12:42 pm

Fine then.

I'd like to see Spiderman's spine hold out with 15 tons applying force to it.

His bones have broken from much less. He can heal pretty fast but they still broke.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu May 28, 2009 12:43 pm

H's gotten stronger LOL lol(When I use caps I'm referring to your nam)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Fri May 29, 2009 3:26 am

thanks LOL try to put some reasson in all of this

Spidey´s spine is not wolverine´s spine.

if he got stronger in brand new day, it should be ignored, anything from BND on should be compleatly ignored.

It is just a stupid story.

besides it is clear AG knows nothing about marvel comics, he thinks I invented Gladiator and that Apocalyse signature attack is teleporting people to the sun.

so its just useless, stick to DC comics.

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri May 29, 2009 5:16 am

Um... what the cluck? "Normal" Spider-Man?
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri May 29, 2009 9:54 am

Goku lamenting from the a wrote:thanks LOL try to put some reasson in all of this

Spidey´s spine is not wolverine´s spine.

if he got stronger in brand new day, it should be ignored, anything from BND on should be compleatly ignored.

It is just a stupid story.

besides it is clear AG knows nothing about marvel comics, he thinks I invented Gladiator and that Apocalyse signature attack is teleporting people to the sun.

so its just useless, stick to DC comics.

I know EVERYTHING about DC comics. Apocypse's signature attack is nto teleporting people into the sun merely one of his various abilties and the link you gave me was too an average Gladitor your mistake. spiderman without BND powers Nikku.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down