Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)?

+2
Son Goku
VEGETA_DTX
6 posters

Go down

Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? Empty Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)?

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon May 26, 2008 1:59 am

Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? Dragonball6
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? Mastermutaitobydbzatarimd5
From qwailo at dragonballmovieblog.net:
I've been using Dragonball movie blog for a while now but i joined the forums today to post some possible news.

I don't know if this has been posted before, so im sorry if it has. I spoke to Ernie Hudson yesterday at the London Expo 2008 and basically he confirmed to me that his character is Master Mutaito. He said "I play a monk, who is Chow Yun Fat's character's master and he creates the jar that is used contain/trap piccolo".

So there you go, just incase it wasn't known who his character is (of which i know we've seen a picture of already) Ernie was a really nice guy.
Thanx to Son Goku and his blog

My Comment: I doubt this is true, as Son Goku explained on his blog... but maybe they deformed even this part of story...? Or maybe that one character is both for Popo and Mutaito, I mean nothing would surprise me anymore, since they already screwed up, mixed and confused everything...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? Left_bar_bleue100/100Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? Empty Re: Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)?

Post by Son Goku Mon May 26, 2008 11:58 am

Me neither.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? Left_bar_bleue100/100Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)? Empty Re: Ernie Hudson to play Master Muitaito (Roshi's master)?

Post by Iceman Mon May 26, 2008 12:48 pm

I am DEFINITELY not racist, and I am against any kind of racism, but I don't think that black man can act as master Roshi's teacher... We all know how he looks like, but he is not black... And if he was even a little bit alike Muitato, so we maybe could let it pass, but it's like earth and sky... Unsimilar in all ways...
Iceman
Iceman
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)
Lvl. 70 krelac (epic)

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon May 26, 2008 1:06 pm

Yes... to me its unsimilar the same amount as Goku-Chatwin....or anyone else, because DBZ style is simply so much different than superstar faces...its freakin oposite!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BoomerSL Tue May 27, 2008 7:24 pm

Now if it would of been Morgan Freeman then maybe. He does have that old wise man personality but now all I am going to see is a ghostbuster...

BoomerSL
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed May 28, 2008 9:01 am

Thank you for joining us. I am not sure about Ghostbuster(but I hope they'll not screw it because that was a MOVIE in a first place, right?), but this movie is just horrible.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Radek Sat May 31, 2008 12:28 am

hmmmm....interesting...not exactly following it who cares the movie is dumb to begin with.... but i was looking on the petition and I found a interesting but funny comment posted by somedude named Kaypain...

i'm signing this with the up-most confidence to prove that this sorry excuse for a petition would fail....but I will say this, I admire your ambitions, but give up, why fought for something that doesn't matter, since when does the outcome of a movie totally afect the outcome of you day to day activities, does Dragonball run your life, if the movie is that bad, will you stop breathing? I mean what? what are you trying to prove, you tell me and the whole entire world but it isn't is sinking in, how can a movie affected you so much when you have the God willing ability to ignore it? or better yet, if you love the Dragonball anime and magna so much, then love them, forget this forsaken movie, and move the hell on....thank you, oh and Fox if you read this, do the damn thing.......

it's funny to me, though he may have just a slight bit of a point but by all means....thank you...for signing the petiition dummy, I would laugh if that signature is leading factor why the movie gets cancel or the next one, though I doubt but it would be funny....

I mean... some anime should just be anime, but I will admit after seeing the Japanese version of Death Note, there is a way to make a good live action if you get your morales on track, and play smart like the Japanese did then you got yourself a good adaptation, but unfortunate the Japanese didn't make this movie themselves right? I mean it would be a whole lot better.... you see ... America productions are scared to stay faithful to a story, they even fuck up the Harry Potter movies out by leaving important factors from the book out and cutting characters for no apparent reason, but the Japanese production have balls, they will stay as faithful as they possibly cool, and thats why Fox sucks, the majority of their so called "adaptation" movies suck, but some of their original movies aren't that bad, the classics are good, but Hollywood has ran out of ideas so they sabotage other's people stories.... just like Hip-Hop and Ramen Noodles .... Hollywood is dead...that was joke but still, I hate America and I live in it, trust me, if I had a choice, I'll live in Puerto Rico or something, not this dumb polluted ass country fucking up the Earth, oh yeah DTX I saw your video on youtube and you look pretty awesome, nicely done, kudos to you man

Radek
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat May 31, 2008 1:14 am

^Well yeah, about the Kaypain, yes I know him from some messageboards, and ok, I mean if thats what he think then ok, everything's totally ok, but I can not understand why he signed the petition even if it Very Happy and I apprecieate it.

He probably can't understand how I feel about the DB so thats why all this confusion... I mean it really is retarded to think that I left the college education and so many things just to devote my time to spreading the petition all around, and not only that but many many insane things for which everybody will think that are kinda not normal... BUT thats the way I am, and I can't change what I am nor I want... :/

As for what you've said about the movie - exactly! it should stay anime...
I mean Death Note may be good(I didn't watched it) BUT Death Note is not an anime which is focusing on the style of characters, its more about the point of it and the story... YET Japanese did their best to make Death Note characters look like they are in Manga and anime, AND now see what is the difference between Hollywood and Japanese productions, Hollywood just mould everything to their UGLY standards no matter which anime or game or whatever...and therefore they're ALWAYS screwing it up totally, and Japanese are busting their asses off even for animes which are not focusing much on visual aspect.

And thanx for the complement, but I really don't think so too Very Happy though the effects are not bad for just a first "playing around with After Effects"
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat May 31, 2008 9:55 pm

Kaypain is nothing more than a veracruchango bully who thinks he is better than anyone and thinks James Wong's excrement is made of gold!

And I am neither a racist but I dislike it when people try to be "political correct." I guess it is OK for a black person to play a white character, but it is wrong for a white actor to play a black character.

Liberals praised that Wilson Fisk was played by Clarke Duncan, but I am sure they will bash something like if Brad Pitt plays the Black Panther, which would also be stupid.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:00 am

Yeah I thought so too then when read his posts, but I hope he's not THAT bad...
And of course no one is racist here, I have absolutely nothing against anyone, BUT! when something is retarded comparing to the original, then its retarded! no matter is it the black actor or white actor... Yeah Mutaito's actor is ultimately horrible, but I can't say that Chatwin is any better...its simply plain horrible in every single aspect.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum