Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote

+2
VEGETA_DTX
Son Goku
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote Empty Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote

Post by Son Goku Sat May 31, 2008 3:21 pm

http://www.superherohype.com/index.php has posted a poll about which movie people are looking forward to the most next year. Dragon Ball WAS at the bottom, until dragonballmovieblog.net made a post suggesting people vote it up and it's worked so far. GI Joe is at the bottom thanks to the fans of the Dragon Ball movie. If you're against the DB movie...well all I can say is please vote for GI Joe to send the DB movie back to the bottom where it belongs even if you aren't looking for GI Joe, it's the only way to counter dragonballmovieblog.net. Oh and one more favor to ask, if anyone has an account for Imdb.com please post this news in the Dragon Ball section. Thanks.

http://www.superherohype.com/index.php

I don't know if this'll make the front page of this website, but if it doesn't, then please put this on the front page, Vegeta_DTX. Thanks.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote Left_bar_bleue100/100Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote Empty Re: Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat May 31, 2008 3:35 pm

Ok I give permission to stay here of course, its not a problem at all (even though I'll have problem setting it up on the front page when its not posted by me, but I hope I'll solve it soon)
I'll vote for it and send DB LAM to the bottom.

Thank YOU Son Goku and no problem.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote Left_bar_bleue100/100Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote Empty Re: Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote

Post by Son Goku Sat May 31, 2008 4:34 pm

Yeah, sorry about that. I thought I could edit it or delete it to let you post it since you usually handle the front page news but it wouldn't let me. I don't usually post in the news section but I thought I should get this info out as soon as I could.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat May 31, 2008 9:46 pm

I gave my vote to Watchmen.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Static InfluxNoLAM Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:15 pm

dragonballmovieblog.net site sucks. They all defend the movie. Its sickening.
Static InfluxNoLAM
Static InfluxNoLAM
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://www.geocities.com/cooldude969_99/

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:41 am

Yes, I really can't consider them as DB fans, not in a dream... Especially after podcast where they're opinions really made me sick, nothing against them PERSONALLY but I just couldn't believe what they all were talking about this movie and how much I disagreed in so many ways.

I mean how one DB fan can have site that supports this piece of crap...I'll never be able to understand those people...maybe they're doing all that for money or to bring attention of millions of people to their site...I'm not telling it for sure I'm just telling MAYBE...but either way it made me MAD just to think about them calling themselves DB fans...

If you love DB then you love it for what it is...but loving everything that has DB title on it...thats NOT a fan, thats NAIVE KID in period...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:56 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:I'll never be able to understand those people...maybe they're doing all that for money or to bring attention of millions of people to their site...I'm not telling it for sure I'm just telling MAYBE...but either way it made me MAD just to think about them calling themselves DB fans...

For no specific reason. Just stupidity.

BTW
Iz that Truth commenting there someone we know? Very Happy
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman

http://crtam4fun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:13 am

Iz that Truth commenting there someone we know?
Sorry I don't understand Very Happy whom we know? what?
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Static InfluxNoLAM Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:09 pm

Have you read dragonsoul2 comments on the site? He's no true fan.
Static InfluxNoLAM
Static InfluxNoLAM
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://www.geocities.com/cooldude969_99/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:44 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:
Iz that Truth commenting there someone we know?
Sorry I don't understand Very Happy whom we know? what?

I have seen Truth's posts, but not sure who he is.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:58 am

I can't understand why they're PAYING to keep the websites up in the first place. It's like supporting the live action Mario movie from the 90s or the Street Fighter movie. I don't get it.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:13 pm

For us to see their faces when they meet their dissapointment.
When they see the movie, they will be like:

Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote 1208755194238cv0.th Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote 1208876873819xx1.th

Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote 1210196275204jb0.th Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote 1209281012011zm3.th

Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote 1212476726140yf9.th Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote 1212476746234sy8.th

And we will be like:

Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote Simpsonsnelsonhaha2dn6
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman

http://crtam4fun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:11 pm

AHAHAHAHAH Very Happy this was great Superman Laughing
But unfortunately if movie come out I won't be able to laugh... Sad
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:46 pm

lol! That's hilarious, Superman! I loved the Batman one the best. Hilarious!
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:55 pm

Superman wrote:For us to see their faces when they meet their dissapointment.
When they see the movie, they will be like:

Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote 1208755194238cv0.th Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote 1208876873819xx1.th

Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote 1210196275204jb0.th Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote 1209281012011zm3.th

Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote 1212476726140yf9.th Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote 1212476746234sy8.th

And we will be like:

Poll Up involving the DB movie, please vote Simpsonsnelsonhaha2dn6

Sadly, I am afraid this won't happen; as since I am sure if the people who support the film (the so called fans) are dumb enough for that, they will love it.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:00 am

^absolutely! sad and true...

And yeah Batman reaction is the most hilarious to me also..
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinitus Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:39 am

You guys are doing it wrong.
We need to be voting for G.I. Joe so DB stays at the bottom, where it belongs! Twisted Evil
Infinitus
Infinitus
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:44 am

Welcome, welcome! Very Happy thank you for joining us.

I agree we need to vote for it! but we've already voted...it seems that there aren't much real DB fans after all :/

Again, thanx and enjoy your stay Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinitus Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:52 am

We can vote more than once, right? Like once every day?? It's what I've been doing.
Infinitus
Infinitus
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:59 pm

Oh yeah thats right! You mean the trick with cookies...I'll do it definitely, and if they ask me I'll proudly say yes I voted many times! and thats not cheating because I am telling you right now...

Actually they are well aware of that.... I mean after all real Polls are measured by the DESIRE not by votes... so if my desire for putting DB on the bottom of the list is SO BIG than I DESERVE IT! simple enough right? Very Happy
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Infinitus Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:44 am

Poll's Closed. afro

It doesn't matter anymore.
Infinitus
Infinitus
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:42 am

I saw :/ I tried my best Sad
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:53 pm

UPDATE: This poll is now gone from the site and replaced with a Transformers 2 poll.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:11 am

Damn it, we'll vote next time on some other site I hope...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:52 pm

what's that trick with cookies?
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum