Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. Empty The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast.

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:42 pm

All members from each rp are working together. So everyone from ZU is one team, everyone from BW is the other team. Who'd win.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. Left_bar_bleue100/100The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. Empty Re: The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast.

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:15 pm

It depends it depends Justin. What do they have? Remeber everyone on ZU meaning a massive army of zombies that can infect others but than you remember Baron is pretty godly being the leader of the werewolfs and assuming werewolf form he's the most powerful werewolf and can own most vampirea and humans except for Cutzo leader of the vampires and other semi godly vampires can stand up to him.

If Zombies infect Baron though he can use the werewolf army and ZUverse wins.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. Left_bar_bleue100/100The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast. Empty Re: The Zombie Uprising cast vs the Blood Wars cast.

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:22 pm

Through then again, like you said Baron is strong, so is Justin still being among the current oldest living vampires. He's anything but a pushover.

Plus you have to consider, can the infecting even effect werewolves/vampires.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:31 pm

That is true Justin,Baron, and Cutzo plus my new guy Rengade are proboably some of the strongest if not the strongest guys in the rp. Baron is the strongest physically in the rp. Even so Baron is strong enough to damage a tank in werewolf form and can cut metal and do hulk leaps and can survive damage but a few shots from a tank can do some serious damage.

Chulance and Beckoth shared a tank remember? Since it's the entire ZUVerse they can use it and the Dai Gurren has missiles they can own to own the group. The BWverse can't stop technology and what about AG? He has Baron level strength with a bunch of other abilties so does Justin.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:42 am

Yes, the zombie universe has strength, but the BW universe being vampires can have great speed with strength, though probably to a lesser extend then zombies.

But still, the BW Justin could likely cut the zombie universe Justin in half before he could react. So strength doesn't necessarily mean a win.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:46 am

Vampires>zombies by far

However, we need to count that random zombies can't be used.

Finally, modesty aside, me and Lucy are superb snipers. We could easily pick off most of the BW cast from afar.

Then Justin and AG have the strength to go against Dan and Justin.

There's also the unknown factor of Evangelina, and I don't plan to reveal my ideas for the sake of the vs thread XD
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:49 am

True lol.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:59 pm

: D I'd be first to go in the zombie one X D the human characters from Zombie uprising would be mostly useless, 'cept lol and lucy X D but yeah still it could be a decent fight....but I think BW would win
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:38 pm

Brad is an experienced soldier, and so is Beckoth.

AG and Justin have super strength among other things.

And then there's the boat. It's a navy ship. I don't known if we can use it though.

It still would be that easy of a fight.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:26 pm

hmm, let's try character vs. their other rp counterpart
Like, ZU Lol vs. BW lol
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:30 pm

Well, I don't have a counterpart in BW, unless you consider John is kinda me. John would. He has just about the same experience, and he was trained by vampires. The me in ZU is just a natural.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:31 pm

yeah that's what I meant. true.

hmm, I think overall all the BW characters would annihalate their ZU counterparts
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:17 pm

I say ZU owns the Blood Wars cast and I'll say why. ZU has great strength and sure Vampires have speed and strength correct? But your forget intelligent zombies with speed and strength are deadly although we haven't faced them yet but they managed to get a ship and spread the disease and order zombie birds to get rid of Beckoth and the resistence.

So Intelligent zombies can pwn Vampires simply because they have more abilties and more variety. Some can fly and some can attack from the water such as zombie killer whales. Lol it's not fair we should be able to use all zombies in ZUverse meaning the entire universe same means all vampires and werewolfs in Blood wars.

Lucy and lol are amazing snipers and your forget Beckoth the Kamina of the Zuverse. He can give amazing speeches and is suicidal he'll try and crash a plan propel a bus with a gernade and stuff he's dangerous the trio can be unstoppable along with AG and Justin plus his burning hand. Well anway the ZU guys have more weaponry and a major advantage.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:37 am

We don't have flying zombies. We can only use actual cast, not some random zombie types. So its

Zombie Uprising

Justin
Me
Lucy
AG
Chulance
Jessie
Brad
Todd
Liz
Beckoth

Blood Wars
Dan
John
Spencer
Matt
Jessie
Chulance
Justin
Beckoth
Evangelina
Baron

Don't forget, you need specialized guns and bullets to hurt vampires. And Spencer is modeled after Walter from Hellsing. He can uses his wires to cut guns in half

All this really comes down to how strong we make them. I think in the end we are going to overpower the BW cast much more than the ZU

BTW, Chulance, post in the damned BW RP!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:45 am

I meant zombie birds and animals which have the ability to fly. If we can only use the ACTUAL cast it's not really fair I think we should be able to use the various types of zombies. Anyway the actual teams Lucy,lol are snipers and Beckoth has some sniping skills. AG and Justin are the only true superhumans and when dealing with Baron the ultimate werewolf he controls MOST werewolfs. BW Beckoth has more stronger weaponry such as grenades and rocket launchers all the time.

Well in the end I don't know. In the BW rp? What's going on I'm lost?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:06 am

Well, we finally found out Justin has control of the town. He controls the mayor and the police, and he's out to destroy the Devils Never Cry agency. Jessie and Matt have joined my characters in fighting Justin.

Side note. My characters are still hunting Evangelina.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:11 am

I had Chu and Beckoth join as well since they were hanging out with Jessie and had Cutzo(NPC) send Renegade to help the group. Who's Evangelina and anyway back to the debate it all depends if Werewolfs and Vampires can be sniped know what I mean? Baron is resistent to guns and Justin is proboably fast enough to dodge. AG and Justin are the only people who can fight people like that. John is lol's counterpart so can he snipe as well if so ZUverse is screwed.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:24 am

Evangelina is a extremely ancient vampire, probably one of the first. I don't had a physical description yet, but like all female vampires, she has that seductive quality.

And who's Cutzo?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:38 am

Evagelina souns powerful and Renegade is also an ancient vampire. Cutzo is the leader of the vampires the one who can fight equaly with Baron but an NPC. My NPC but still an NPC.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:32 pm

NPC?

And the vampires have no leader. They function diferetly than lyncans. While werewolves hunt in packs, thereby justifying the existaces of a common "government" so to speak, vampires are lone individuals. I can assure you no such vampire can ever truly unite all vampires, no matter what work of fiction this is.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:39 pm

Non playable Character. Cutzo leads an organization of vampires not like Baron who controls all werewolfs. His organizatoin is called the legal Vampires a group who suck blood from humans the government wants dead or criminals. Anyway AG and Justin are the only superhumans so the BWverse wins
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:31 pm

lol1991 wrote:NPC?

And the vampires have no leader. They function diferetly than lyncans. While werewolves hunt in packs, thereby justifying the existaces of a common "government" so to speak, vampires are lone individuals. I can assure you no such vampire can ever truly unite all vampires, no matter what work of fiction this is.

Unless it's a Dark Wars sort of thing where their are vampire factions, werewolf factions, etc. But even in DW, the vampire leader does not lead every vampire all over the world, he only runs things in that particular city, kinda how Justin is trying to run things in the city in the BW rp.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Vampires never truly have a leader. There are no accounts in regular western fiction of such

There are however, some works of fiction that depict the werewolves as having a common leader everyone obeys.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Cutzo merely leads the government approved vampire group and it grows he hopes to control ALL vampires and somone join the debate where I included HU.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:55 pm

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO! Zuwins this easily! BWverse is screwed! The Dai Gurren knew have a battle-ship and a small army of Half Zombies. Strade is a trained fighter and half zombie and controls the Japanse Military he can bomb Justin's small town and for that matter kill the vampires and werewolves. There strong but they can be nuked. Beckoth and Chu have armed vehicles and the ZUverse has intelligent zombies.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next