Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

If there's one thing I hate about videogames...

+5
Venus
VEGETA_DTX
lol1991
justinlynch3
Nikku
9 posters

Go down

If there's one thing I hate about videogames... Empty If there's one thing I hate about videogames...

Post by Nikku Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:44 pm

...it's hard games. You know the ones, the ones where you have to REALLY struggle to beat one thing on the easiest difficulty. I've just been playing 'Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2' and 3 on the PSP. Oh my god, what 2 steaming piles of horse shit they really are. ANY f***ing move you make, the CPU will (WILL) counter it. It's impossible to win. Whats the f***ing point of making a game thats too hard!? I'm dominated in every f***ing Duel. Tag Force 1 was MUCH better because you could actually WIN Duels in that game. The only cheap asses in TF1 were the main characters and the Obelisk Blues and Ra Yellows. But now, Konami have decided "Oh hey, lets make every single character in the game REALLY hard to defeat! That'll be really good won't it?" Absolute bollocks.

So, what games do you find hard and/or impossible? Post the game and then post why, or your post will be deleted. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I'm furious from loosing for the umpteenth time of Tag F**k 3. Here's my list;

Mortal Kombat 2 - It starts off really difficult and actually gets harder. After about the 4th fight, the CPU will counter everything you do will perfect accuracy. Wanna uppercut them? They'll uppercut you a SPLIT second after you do and you take the damage. Wanna throw them? No can do, your throw will be somehow negated and they will throw you.

The Getaway - Aside from having stiff, awful controls, this game was so hard that I couldn't even get past mission 4 of about 24 missions.

Tekken 5 - At the start of a fight, you are juggled and you will not land until all your life is gone. How I got all characters to Tekken Lord, I'll never know. And Jinpachi is a cheap ass retard.

Spider-Man 3 (PS3) - Kinda hard to beat the bosses when you do f**k all damage with a long ass combo and they can knock off a quarter of your life bar with one hit. And those cineractives were terrible.

Street Fighter IV - Absolute effin' broken difficulty. Especially final boss Seth. He was a little bitch. Nuff said.

The 50,000+ versions of Street Fighter II - Nothing to say here, other than the fact that its really difficult.

Soul Calibur IV - That god awful tower mode. How am I supposed to beat an opponent when I do half the damage I usually do and they don't flinch from attacks!?

Darkstalkers Chronicle Chaos Tower - That tower mode is just wrong. You need to ascend all 100 floors on just 3 characters and the difficulty raises nice and quickly! You don't even heal!!

DBZ Burst Limit - Like Street Fighter IV, this game has some of the most broken difficulty I've ever seen. I put all my effort into one fight and get a shit ranking at the end. Then I redo that same exact fight, I don't try at all and I get top marks!? What the hell!?!? And the later battles (especially Broly's ones) are teeth nashingly hard. The other modes are very hard. Hard hard hard hard HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!!!! The CPU blocks all your combos. Yet another reason why this game sucks.

Tag force 2 and 3 - I summon a monster, no wait my opponent happened to have a Trap Hole. I summon a monster thats stronger than my opponent's monsters so they use Snatch Steal. I attack with a monster, no they use Sakuretsu Armor. I'll set a Sakuretsu Armor/Trap Hole/Something that can protect me, but no they use Giant Trunade. Psycic A.I. , dumb partners and the opponents getting every card they need every turn make these two game unplayable. Some parts even require you to beat like 10 opponents at once with no option to save the damn progress, so whats the damn point!?

There are many more hard games on my list, but these are the most major.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... Left_bar_bleue100/100If there's one thing I hate about videogames... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

If there's one thing I hate about videogames... Empty Re: If there's one thing I hate about videogames...

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Tekkon 5 - Pretty much what you said Nikku.

Golden Eye (N64) - I could never pass the last few levels, no matter what I'd try I'd always get killed.

Midnight Club 3 - I passed part 1 and 2 without much trouble, gets to part 3 and wow. The roads are FULL of fucking traffic, no matter how good you customize you car the cpu always seems faster, I don't find it half as good as the first 2 games.

Battlefield 2 - Starts off as a really enjoyable game, but when you get in the higher levels it's insane. Half your men dies before they parachutes down to the ground for crying out load. On top of a mass amount of enemy troops killing you from the start, they then seem to endlessly keep coming. I must have played the final battle 50 times before passing it.

(There is more, I'll update as I think of em.)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
If there's one thing I hate about videogames... Left_bar_bleue100/100If there's one thing I hate about videogames... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

If there's one thing I hate about videogames... Empty Re: If there's one thing I hate about videogames...

Post by lol1991 Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:32 pm

I FUCKING LOVE BATTLEFIELD 2...I FUCKING LOVE MK2...AND I FUCKGING LOVE GOLDEN EYE!

All classics you needs to actually TRY. Hard games for me are win, unless it's broken hard. Of course, it's hard to actually get broken hard. Okay, the list is as follows.

Digimon World 3. Not the game in of itself, but getting all the evolutions...the thing was HELL ON EARTH! The game was fun though, and since MetalGarurumon was easy with most right Digimon, I was k...but Beelzmon...DEAR FUCKING GOD!

Battle Toads...this game is the single hardest game on the planet. I saw a list of the top 10 hardest games and they said this was it. I didn't believe them. I got a contact to hook me up with both the console and the game...dead god...dear god. It wasn't broken, just really DAMN HARD!

Super Mario. Yes, the first Mario.

Pong. When against a programed AI meant to FUCK YOUR BRAINS! Still awesome though.

Any decently made RPG when doing it for the first time.

Devil May Cry 3. Not the special edition...you want hard, play that. Alternatively, getting top score in the Special Edition, on all levels...I don't even need to give you a difficulty...you will wish for death either way.

Halo 2 on Legendary...fear the pain

Collin McRae Rally's 1,2 and 3...now that shit was good game. Nice and hard.

Devil May Cry 1. Another Hell on Earth.

Commandos 2: Men of Courage. Passing it on hard for the first time...you will literally despair and weep and threaten to kill yourself.

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, on the hardest mode...weep some more bitches.

DBZ BT2: The Brolly fights (last one of the first saga and last one of the return saga)...when you don't like to spam. I hate when I have to spam in these games, but I don't have a FREAKING CHOICE...he's his immune to my physical hits, and can just plow through me...I need to keep my distance at ALL times to even STAY ALIVE!!! Eventually I learned to smash more and it became easier, but I still ended up resorting to spam

I can't remember anything else.

I would like to stress, that I have only listed HARD games, not BROKEN games. Broken games are rare. Most of the times, people are just too quick to give up and label it as such.

I've done it to MOST of these games and conditions, but then went back, and learned to enjoy the mental pain they put me through because they challenged me...they were fun.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:05 pm

I dislike when something is hard on the level of being not playable.
Games are for fun, and they have to be fluent AND hard, not JUST hard.

So I LOVE hard games, its actually a great thing, but it must offer me a certain amount of joy, allowing me to be excited and capture the routine of movies/strikes/blasts with the joy, AND THEN letting me solve hard things with those skills and routines I got...
Not working my kidneys off just to get the same thing with a different name and just a bit changed.

If I wanna challenge myself in solving the puzzle things with just pure thinking and no action I am rather gonna program in C++ cause thats actually awesome and creative, I am both gonna have fun and get some use of it, but if I wanna relax/let my anger out/get excited/have fun, I am gonna play some nice game.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:44 pm

Hee hee hee! Nikku is rite on the money. I hate when they make games so stinkin frustratin you wanna shoot the tv. Here goes...

Marble Madness(NES)- It was hard cuz my bro couldn't even beat the first level.

Mortal Kombat 2- I remember it vaguely but it was pretty much wat Nikku said.

Goldeneye- Definitely hard. It took me the longest time to beat it and a whole bunch of different strategies but I FINALLY DID IT! Course i think if I got hit by one more bullet by the end of the level it would've been game over. What a Face

Perfect Dark (N64)- Same as Golden Eye except ur gettin shot at and attacked by aliens. STINKIN HARD. But I beat it on the highest difficulty after the millionth time! cheers

Nightfire (Gamecube)- On easy its easy. But to get gold and platinum medals on hard is IM-POSS-BLE. They expect you to have perfect aim and finish the level in forty five seconds. U CRAZY???

Mmmm...must think of more...
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:19 am

kingdom hearts one isn't exactly hard, but it's tedious as hell because the battles are rediculously frequent, the targeting was a little shoddy, and I always felt like I didn't level up as fast as I should have. And the optional fight against sephiroth...You literally have to be at least level 90!
AND OF COURSE THERE IS THAT F***ING RACE AGAINST RIKU AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME! OH MY GOD I HATE THAT RACE WHY CAN'T I WIN THAT RACE! RAAAAAAAAGH I HATE THIS GAME I HATE IT I HATE IT! *throws my copy of Kingdom hearts like a shuriken and it hits the wall and shatters*
KINGDOM HEARTS! *gasps and runs over and cradles the peices while crying* I'm so sorry...I love you!!!!! oh I can just go play kingdom hearts 2 which is a million times better in every respect. *abandons the disk*

Super princess peach had broken difficulty...easy as pie, you didn't even have to pay attention to clear the levels. But some of the damn bosses were rediculous! maybe it's just because you get to used to not having to put any effort into the game at all, but I found some of the bosses harder than they should have been, at least for the target age group of the game
(8 year old girls)

thats all I cna think of at the moment.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:08 pm

Hmmn....

kingdom Hearts is fun with cheat codes lol or if your good...

I hated HATED!

Jak &Daxter at first..

Hard games are hard but I enjoy playing them for the challange. EAsy games are boring.....

Hard games addict me.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:05 pm

Wakalaka!!

*Re-reads my first post*

Holy moly, I was a very angry little Nikku when I made this topic! I've actually been pwning Tag Force 3 since this topic, but there is that odd Duel... like the you and Alexis vs Chazz and Atticus duel I just completed. Oh muh gawd!!! That was really taking to urine! And the ending wasn't worth it at all...

T__________T
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:07 pm

LOLOLO.

I used to love cheat codes LOVE THEM!

They sap the fun out of games, except free roam mode in games like GTA 4.

Yeah yeah, Jak 2 was fun without cheats soooooooo fun!

I'm gonna replay all teh DBZ Budokai games which used to be so hard so hard osooooooo hard!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:10 pm

Tenkaichi 1 was really hard, especially that 100 fights thing in Ultimate Battle mode. They mess with your stats so you spend TONS of ki (almost a full ki bar) doing anything, but your opponent uses hardley any ki.

Tenkaichi 3 was rediculously hard at certain points, namely the later fights in Ultimate Battle mode and that lame Dragon Sim mode. I had to beat that with Frieza, spamming his Death Beam. No fun...

The last fight on hard mode of Wolverine's Oranges (PS3 version) was stupid. Deadpool heals like you, and you have to knock off his health bar 3 count 'em, 3 times!! Then for the third phase, Deadpool gains an instant kill attack where he begins blowing sections of the cooling tower away and if you fall down those sections, you're dead and have to restart from part 2 of the 3 part fight again. It got so annoying; I was so pleased when I did it that I did my victory dance.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Oranges? lol...Wolverine Oranges? I don't know that game XD

Demon's Souls...holy shit it's like the game enjoys making you suffer...I can't believe I convinced myself and my friend to get it so we could play it...FUCKING HORRIBLE!...but awesome as well. I haven't had that much fun with an RPG in a LONG time

Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5...there's this after after the cannon story mode...where you play as Sasuke (gay) and have to pass through a dungeon in Orochimaru's hideout...and then you need to pass it again with Naruto...just to get the last wood clones

That thing...I hate it...it's like, you try to avoid fighting the random encounter ninjas...BUT THEY ALWAYS GET YOU!! And then, at one point, your RPG skills aren't enough to let you advance...so you have to level them up by fighting them...SO BORING!!!!!!

But it's worth it...cause the last clone is the Yondaime (to get it you need to beat all the other clones) and once you beat him you unlock him in free battle...he's epic!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:55 pm

I know there are plenty of games I hate things of, but right now I can't remember much.

I do remember from MK2 what Nikku says.

Still, playing on the hardest difficulty of Mario Party; it is impossible to win since the the CPU always gives high numbers or the ones needed on the dice to computer controlled characters; and you always get the worse. It is fixed I tell you! Bloody fixed!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:49 am

Hahaha I love your posts here, I feel what you're saying ROFL
Yeah its unbelievable how much just a bloody video game can drive you insane Smile
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:31 am

Try Demon's Souls. It's not just the unforgiving style and difficulty. It's the fact that if you want to make your character have the coolest weapons or spells, you have to look at a strategy guide for the game or you're screwed.

Example: If you get frustrated with the game or just decide to mess around by killing friendly NPCs, they (and their extremely important services) are gone for good. When I say gone for good, I mean the game automatically saves after every person you kill, every item you consume, every action you take so there's no going back once you screw up unless you start a new game or beat the game and start a new game +.

The game is so vague on what you need for weapon upgrades. The blacksmith says "bring me demon souls for special weapons". Demon Souls are currency for everything - leveling up, purchasing equipment, weapon upgrades, etc. You can and are supposed to consume souls you pick up (hero's souls, soldiers souls).

However, the stupid game fails on being clear NOT to consume special boss demon souls and 'colorless demon souls' (of which there are only ten max per game). As for me, I didn't know this until I looked it up on the internet, so I ended up consuming this one boss' soul that I needed to be able to create and upgrade special weapons so I'm stuck with the first sword I got in the game being my best sword (and this is an RPG mind you).

Here's another kicker, if you die you lose all your souls besides the ones you hold separately in your items bank. You can get them back, but only if you get to the spot where you died without dying again, so if you slip off a cliff you didn't see or get hit by a cheap shot or get stuck in an animation because you're trying to block an opponent so powerful they get another hit in and kill you, lose won't be able to ever get those souls you lost.

The game's not bad, but the developers completely failed at clarity in a game that clarity is of the utmost importance.

Oh, and Street Fighter IV sucks! I'm so tired of hearing IGN rave about how balanced that piece of crap is and fanboys saying all naysayers are Smash Bros. fans. It's pretty funny, because I love Street Fighter II and its HD Remix. Now that's a balanced game. I totally agree with what you said about that douche Seth. The five minute load times don't help either. It all depends on who you're fighting him with. I picked up the controller after my brother got to him on the second hardest mode and was able to beat Seth in about four tries using Zangief. I tried using Crimson Viper on Medium and not only could I not get close to beating Seth, I had trouble getting past Abel. The game sucks. It's the most unbalanced fighter I've ever played, which is no excuse for a game mimicking one of the most balanced games ever. The new blood at Capcom making these games must be totally dense.

Oh, and about Mortal Kombat:

Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:22 am

Son Goku wrote:Oh, and Street Fighter IV sucks! I'm so tired of hearing IGN rave about how balanced that piece of crap is and fanboys saying all naysayers are Smash Bros. fans. It's pretty funny, because I love Street Fighter II and its HD Remix. Now that's a balanced game. I totally agree with what you said about that douche Seth. The five minute load times don't help either. It all depends on who you're fighting him with. I picked up the controller after my brother got to him on the second hardest mode and was able to beat Seth in about four tries using Zangief. I tried using Crimson Viper on Medium and not only could I not get close to beating Seth, I had trouble getting past Abel. The game sucks. It's the most unbalanced fighter I've ever played, which is no excuse for a game mimicking one of the most balanced games ever. The new blood at Capcom making these games must be totally dense.

*Nods head*

I was just on SFIV the other day trying to get more trophies, cause I'm below 50% on it for this game. I decided to get that "Beat Arcade mode with all characters on the Medium or higher difficulty" one. What resulted, was a marathon of yelling, swear words and blistered thumbs. Behind Seth, Abel is probably the second most broken character in the game; I actually found a way to manipulate the fight against him to my own advantage actually - You know how he always does that dodge roll (shouting "I SELECT!!!" everytime he does it)? Well, if you manage to hit him once, then just keep backflip kicking to the edge of the screen. Not only will Abel follow you all the way by dodging, but he'll keep dodging until the fight ends! Now all you need to keep doing is backflip kicking and you'll win! Stupid game. I wonder how many versions of Street Fighter IV we'll get... Super SFIV is already in the works... I hope they'll actually fix the difficulty...!

Also, further proof that this game has crap difficulty; I'm relatively good with Ken, I suck with Zangief. I get to Seth on the Easiest difficulty with Ken and have to set the timer to 30 seconds eventually and even then I struggle immensly; its only after the 600th try do I outlast Seth. Now get this; I can beat Seth on the Hardest Difficulty with no continues using Zangief.

Notice something wrong there? Neutral
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:42 am

Yeah, with Zangief you just jump at Seth, spin the stick in a circle, then press all the punch buttons and Zangief slams the crap out of him. Anyone else and Seth gets the chance to do nonstop undodgeable, unblockable, moves. That's why I rented it before buying. Good thing too. I heard Blazblue was pretty good, though. Maybe I'll check that out instead.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:23 pm

Blazblue has been getting rave reviews, I must check it out sometime too! But first, I want to try out a Guilty Gear with bridget in it. He's gonna become my main! Razz
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:15 pm

Actually, I heard a sequel for BlazBlue is coming soon, so I might as well wait for that since Blockbuster doesn't have the current one out for rent.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:47 am

Good God... add I-No (boss from Guilty Gear X2) to the list;

- Your attacks do miniscule damage to her, whilst her attacks do LOADS of damage to you.
- She has attacks that do massive damage even if you're blocking, these attacks often fill the entire screen.
- She turtles everything you do. Everything.
- Your attacks don't do piercing damage to her when she blocks.

One of the hardest bosses I've ever faced. I had to set the feckin' timer to 30 seconds. I HATE when I have to do that.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down