Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

The official "I wanna play you online!" topic!

+5
lol1991
Chulance
Jessica Raine
Tlaloc
Nikku
9 posters

Go down

The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! Empty The official "I wanna play you online!" topic!

Post by Nikku Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:07 pm

Okay, here's what it is, this topic is where you can post what systems you have and which games you play online. You can request for people to play you online, provided they have the same system(s) and game(s) as you! Here's mine;

Playstation 3 -
Dragonball Z Burst Limit
Street Fighter IV
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe
Soul Calibur IV
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection
Mortal Kombat II

Also, if you see a Chun-Li running around in the 'Playstation Home', thats me! Well, it'll be called Nikku.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! Left_bar_bleue100/100The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! Empty Re: The official "I wanna play you online!" topic!

Post by Tlaloc Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:10 pm

Is she running nekkid??? Smile

Sadly I have no PS3, only Wii.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! Left_bar_bleue100/100The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The official "I wanna play you online!" topic! Empty Re: The official "I wanna play you online!" topic!

Post by Nikku Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:59 am

No, no!! Bad Tlaloc!!

*Slaps Tlaloc's hand*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:33 am

no, no, bad nikku!
*slaps nikku's hand*

Jimmy has a ps3, but the only game we have that I play is little big planet, and I haven't played it since christmas day, due to the fact I can never remember that we own a ps3 X D
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:50 am

Wow Jessie..... Anyway*Clears throar*Tlaloc do you have BT3 for wii?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:51 am

whats BT3, im curious
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:52 am

Budokai Tenkaichi 3
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:52 am

oooohhhhh.
I will have to see if I can get my hands on it
modchip, away!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:54 am

Stop spamming this topic. Anyone want to play BT3 on Wii?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:30 pm

JessicaRaine wrote:no, no, bad nikku!
*slaps nikku's hand*

Jimmy has a ps3, but the only game we have that I play is little big planet, and I haven't played it since christmas day, due to the fact I can never remember that we own a ps3 X D

*Grabs hand, is mortified and looks up at Jessie with puppy dog eyes and lower lip trembling*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:40 pm

O_O
no, no, bad jessie!
*slaps myself in the face*
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:56 pm

Yes I have BT3.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:57 pm

I have it as well... on PS2 Razz
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:59 pm

let's play Tlaloc!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:30 pm

PSN: WeretigerX

Games: Call of Duty World at War (PS3), Brawl

Brawl Friend code: 2921 8764 7607
Zero
Zero
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Oh yeah, add Tekken 6 and Raging Blast to my list.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Anyone here play Demon's Souls?

If you do, my PSN name is Redmonkeyking.

BTW, don't bother trying to join unless you're close to level 140 which you can only get to unless you farm obsessively for a couple of days...are keep starting New Game+'s and are good enough to keep your souls long enough to level up.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:47 pm

Holy...guy I knew only had level 65...I dunno remember his psn though
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:24 pm

I have the Wii but dont got BT3...sowwy!
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:39 pm

lol1991 wrote:Holy...guy I knew only had level 65...I dunno remember his psn though

That ain't nothing. A lot of Japanese players are maxed out...at level 712. Now that's ridiculous.

What I do is bring my sword of storms, wear the Ronin Ring (to reduce weapon wear), Ring of Avarice (for getting a ton more souls), the silver necklace and silver catalyst (for getting my MP points up so I can cast Soul Sucker for even more souls). After using Soul Suckers I take out as many flying sting rays as I can until the spell wears off, then sometimes I'll take out whatever's left if they're close enough. Then I either run back up to the top and let the Storm King kill me or run off the cliff. Then I go back and get my souls and wash, rinse, and repeat.

You get a ton of souls really fast. It becomes a pain when you get as high as I am, though. When you're where I'm at, you need about 120,000+ souls just for one level up. This leads me to believed those who are maxed out are using glitches, like where you get someone to invade as a black phantom, they lag switch and you 'kill' them. Since they're not there, their character model stays alive and you can keep killing them and getting their souls non-stop.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Venus wrote:I have the Wii but dont got BT3...sowwy!

I have BT3, but the PS2 version.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum