Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
I have realeased my video on the youtube! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

I have realeased my video on the youtube!

5 posters

Go down

I have realeased my video on the youtube! Empty I have realeased my video on the youtube!

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:14 am

Its uploaded finally! though in two parts but still it works good.

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AkTCv_Wl9E

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag7hkisZYvc
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
I have realeased my video on the youtube! Left_bar_bleue100/100I have realeased my video on the youtube! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I have realeased my video on the youtube! Empty Re: I have realeased my video on the youtube!

Post by Saiyan Prince Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:22 pm

Cool...That should bring us more true DBZ fans!!!
Saiyan Prince
Saiyan Prince
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

I have realeased my video on the youtube! Empty Re: I have realeased my video on the youtube!

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:15 pm

Yeah and it brought already Wink I am satsified for how its going now!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
I have realeased my video on the youtube! Left_bar_bleue100/100I have realeased my video on the youtube! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:40 pm

And sadly this has also brought flammers, including Kaypain.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:19 pm

Naaah don't worry, ignore them... there is one very fine option on youtube comments its called "remove" or "block user"

Don't worry, justice + hard work + belief always work out and win in the end! SOMEDAY SOMEHOW but it win!
At least I hope so....or else I am going to rape this life! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:45 pm

Don't worry about Kaypain. He flames everything. He flames the petition and the movie itself.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:49 am

Just ignore him...if he overdo so much to even register here and flame us than he'll be eventually flamed back and instantly banned Very Happy
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:13 am

I don't think he deserves to be banned, as long as he does not mess with users who can't fight back. We haven't banned Stryyder despite he being against us. I would like to see what kaypain has to say in our territory, but he is a coward. I would also like to see what coreywilson has to say in our board.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FrothyB Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:35 am

My, my, very nice videos I must say- but there is one problem that I can see with these. I can see it as I read, the angst and rage against Fox for what it is doing- but then your rage can have two effects on a person that watches the video- they join in your rage (For the same reason or a different one) or they will not join you and put you off as immature.

Now, I do not speak this in hate or against you, but only as a type of warning and in hopes that when you create your videos you take a deep breathe (No, I'm serious, it does help to calm you down) and create in a clear-state of mind that will make your cause seem without an extreme level of rage that would cause others to not believe.

As for the flamers- let them run their mouths off and don't fight back- the thing with human nature is that if we are being opposed we fight back, this in turn causes the other person to do the same thing, leading into a spiral of endless words- if they have no-one to fight with then they will eventually get the point and be quiet or leave.

My regards to our Leader as his new member on this here forum,
Frothy B.

FrothyB
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:52 pm

Hi there!
I am really glad that you have some critiques, I like that, I welcome every critique and suggestion very much. Just feel free like at home and say all you wanna say Wink

Now...I understand you absolutely...I perfectly know what you mean, but you know, I am kind of person who likes to do ONLY the way I wanna do(of course not cuz I'm selfish! but because of my principles), so this vid is like DIE DB LAM!!! like I really feel and thats it Very Happy

Now I didn't insult anybody personally and thats what's important to me...I just bash this movie and will always!

However, I might bring several more people to us by making a little bit "easier" vid, BUT! even if I do so, those several ppl who will join us are not worthy of it, because if the EASINESS of the vid is the thing that brought them here, then we don't need them...I mean we NEED every single sig but not THAT much.
Time will approximately show how many true fans there is Wink

Thank you and keep it up Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum