Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game!

+3
lol1991
Chulance
Nikku
7 posters

Go down

Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! Empty Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game!

Post by Nikku Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:48 pm

Hehehe! I got it on Friday! I was a little worried in case they asked me for proof of age, so I found and bought King Of Fighters Maximum Impact with it. I've never played a KOF game before, but this was the special edition for only £3! £3!! It came with the cardboard sleeve and the book and the extra disc and everything! I've still got to play it... Luckily however, the cashiers were really friendly and just assumed I was over 18! We had a funny conversation about the achievements and stuff!

Anyways, I digress; WOLVERINE!!! I've never played a more violent game in my life. Mortal Kombat, Grand Theft Auto, PAH!! Wolverine makes the violence in those games look like an E for Everyone rated movie! (I'm not really big on violence by the way)

The trophies are great fun to get; I've only got about 4 more to get including the Platinum. The gameplay is very fun and fluid. The healing on Wolvie's body is a nice little touch. It's so much better than the PSP version which I got to 95% on and then stopped, because the only things left to do on that version are these immposible challenge rooms.

Yay, Snikt!!

Bad points; Same as with all PS3 games, there's almost nothing to do. The game is quite short (I completed it the day after buying it). Also, I heard that the DLC came out only 2 weeks after the game was released, greedy bastards. So now I have to pay more money for the last costume. I don't think I'll do it though.

So yeah, apart from those 2 things, the game is great.

Trivia - I STILL haven't seen the film yet! Razz
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! Left_bar_bleue100/100Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! Empty Re: Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game!

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Great next time rent it. I only buy EXCELLENT two player games or free style like GTA 4.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! Left_bar_bleue100/100Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game! Empty Re: Nikku plays X-Men Origins: Wolverine the game!

Post by lol1991 Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:55 am

Can't believe the game is better than the movie...IN A MOVIE ADAPTATION GAME!!

It's just...amazing. I have to take my hats off to these people. Not only did they break an age old tradition (movie games sucking), but they did it with a not so good movie to boot. HURRAY FOR THEM!!

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:16 am

I know I will forever thank these game develepors.
They should make a TTGL game or a DBZ game!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:33 am

"Something very big and very pissed is right on my trail!"

- Wolverine being chased by the Sentinal

Razz
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:34 pm

I love that part!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:40 pm

And the helicopter kill is just a classic!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:55 pm

: D
I loved the helicopter part X D
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:40 am

No doubt its awesome new game with great graphics and all, but I don't like much games that are short and linear in the same time...
At least you had fun playing it and that's what is important Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:24 pm

That's why you simply rent X men Wolverine origins instead of buying it.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:29 pm

I'd buy it, I'd have it long ago. But I don't have the system. I can get the PS2 version, but it's said that's crap compared the PS3/360 version. I also really want to see the movie, can't wait for it to come on DVD.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Movie is kinda bad.

I need PS3. I was at a fnac store today....list of games for PS3 I want:

Devil May Cry 4
Killzone 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Wolverine
Fallout 3
Bioshock
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Need for Speed: Undercover
God of War 3 (yet to be released)
Final Fantasy XV (They need to remake VII for gods sake)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm

If I enjoyed X Men: The Last Stand, which a lot of people says sucks but I like it, will I enjoy Wolverine.

Another thing to, I'm not all worried about it staying true, long as it has action then lets go. Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:10 am

Hey Justin, remember the last scene of the Last Stand when

SPOILERZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Wolverine gets bits of his skin disintegrated away whilst going to kill Jean/Phoenix?

END SPOILERZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Well, the healing is a lot like that, but multiplied by a million!! Its a great action game, but quite short, as with all PS3 games...
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:42 am

Wolverine wrote:Hey Justin, remember the last scene of the Last Stand when

SPOILERZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Wolverine gets bits of his skin disintegrated away whilst going to kill Jean/Phoenix?

END SPOILERZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Well, the healing is a lot like that, but multiplied by a million!! Its a great action game, but quite short, as with all PS3 games...

Sweet..
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:29 am

Yeah, you take damage virtually every second you're playing the game. It's like Raven (the developers) are saying "Look at our awesome real time healing factor!"

Razz
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:53 pm

Question still stands. If I enjoyed the other 3 X Men movies, will I like Wolverine movie?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:00 pm

I hate them all so I can't help you.
If you hate X men fans than you'll love it justin.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:09 am

I just played Bionic Commando. Luckily I got to use the Rad Spencer red hair/sunglasses skin instead of the annoying brown dreadlocks with an unshaven beard look. (I played Bionic Commando Rearmed which was how I was able to do that. Rearmed was great BTW).

The game can get really frustrating due to the fact that you don't have to get hit by bullets when being shot at to take damage. All the baddies have to do is shine a flashlight on you and even if they clearly miss, you continue to take damage. If you're in a rocky area it's hard to doge because it's tough to swing and jumping up ledges you attach to gets glitchy.

It's still a lot of fun though, but it's HARD since you have to start entire areas over if you die unless it autosaves - this is annoying as well as it's pretty easy to die AND you have to get all the pickups, achievements you got again.

It has some hilarious easter eggs in the dialogue, but I'm not going to post it since it's full of vulgar language.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:29 pm

lol1991 wrote:Movie is kinda bad.

I need PS3. I was at a fnac store today....list of games for PS3 I want:

Devil May Cry 4
Killzone 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Wolverine
Fallout 3
Bioshock
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Need for Speed: Undercover
God of War 3 (yet to be released)
Final Fantasy XV (They need to remake VII for gods sake)

lol1991! I have a dream list as well! Fallour 3 suuuucked balls! DONT BUY IT RENT IT RENT IT!

DBZ: Raging Blast
Protoype and stuff!

Bye a PS3 or NO 360!
lol1991 get a 360! It has all the same games as PS3, more feature.s and more games plus XBOX LIVE! HEY HEY!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down