Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Stupid f**king family... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Stupid f**king family... EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Stupid f**king family... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Stupid f**king family... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Stupid f**king family... EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Stupid f**king family... EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Stupid f**king family... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Stupid f**king family... EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Stupid f**king family... EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Stupid f**king family... EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Stupid f**king family... EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Stupid f**king family... EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Stupid f**king family... EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Stupid f**king family... EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Stupid f**king family... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Stupid f**king family... EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Stupid f**king family... EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Stupid f**king family... EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Stupid f**king family... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Stupid f**king family... EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Stupid f**king family...

+7
Venus
4Neodemon
Vampire Knight
ningen
Tlaloc
lol1991
Nikku
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stupid f**king family... Empty Stupid f**king family...

Post by Nikku Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:05 pm

They’ve done it again. I think that their sole purpose in life is to ruin mine. So around the middle this year, my (apparent) father who I’ve not seen for over 10 years, phoned to complain that his dad (who I’ve never even met before) had died. My god awful step mother (in name only) decided that she was going to go to the funeral which was about a 5 hour long drive away. She also decided that I was going and said that I had no say in the matter. A few days before I had to go, my (again apparent) half brother, who used to annoy the s**t out of me when I was younger phones up, for some reason trying to get back into my life even though he and everyone else knows I didn’t want that. So he keeps me on the phone for hours and hours and he didn’t shut up. He even said that he was going to force me to go the pub with him and get drunk. I don’t drink (I’ve never touched a drop in my life), but no he wouldn’t have that.

So then he has the nerve to tell me to write his phone number down and then says “Read it back to me” in a stupid demanding sort of voice. Naturally, after he’d finally shut his mouth, I threw the number in the bin. A few months later, he phones again and then quickly says he has to go (literally, I just said “hello?” and then he says he has to leave).

Then, my aunt forces me to be his “friend” on Facebook, a site which I was forced to join by her as well. And she PROMISED me that I wouldn’t have to see him in person. Guess what. They’ve invited him round here, behind my back from next Thursday till Sunday night. Naturally, I was hurt that they’d lied to me and now my f**king stupid step mother is trying to make me feel like the bad guy, saying crap like “Oh, he has no mother!” and “Oh you’re so mean to him and childish too!” and “If you don’t like my decisions then I’ll kick you out of the house!”.

What a bunch of s**t heads. I’m serious, they’ve lied to me and treated me badly for the last time. You know you’ve got a bad family when you care more about your friend(s) than them. I even care more about everyone here than them.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Stupid f**king family... Left_bar_bleue100/100Stupid f**king family... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Stupid f**king family... Empty Re: Stupid f**king family...

Post by lol1991 Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Seriously, shut the fuck up!!

So basically, you have your dad, who married your stop mom. Your brother from your fathers side (like that right) tells you he wants to talk to you. Stupid him for never behind around blah blah

My dad threatened to blow my door open today with a fucking gun. He refuses to let me ask for a scholarship with living arrangements included, saying he wont give me the necessary documents and threatening to screw the thing if I get them through my own means (and he can, as he knows people in the college and in the system), and he just blamed my for smoking his first cigarette in months. Also, he's drunk, like always

All this, and it's 2:40 am, I have college in the morning. I can't fucking sleep, as I'm a nervous wreck right now.

On top of that, the bastard drove me to tears for making me realize that I'm prone to depression and don't do anything about it...and that's the reason I have no friends...I'm insecure enough about the no friends issue without my drunk dad telling me to my face...

seriously Nikku...give your brother a chance. Just try. Get drunk with him, or at least pretend you're a light weight and just drink one beer and make yourself look drunk. You've never drank before so he doesn't know your tolerance. And as for your step mom, just do what she wants, and she'll eventually lay off you. Parents tend to be controlling. It's their thing. So as long as they don't pull guns on you, it's okay.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Stupid f**king family... Left_bar_bleue100/100Stupid f**king family... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Geez that was rude to say to Nikku; and to think my family was terrible.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:48 am

Admiral lol1991 wrote:Seriously, shut the fuck up!!

So basically, you have your dad, who married your stop mom. Your brother from your fathers side (like that right) tells you he wants to talk to you. Stupid him for never behind around blah blah

My dad threatened to blow my door open today with a fucking gun. He refuses to let me ask for a scholarship with living arrangements included, saying he wont give me the necessary documents and threatening to screw the thing if I get them through my own means (and he can, as he knows people in the college and in the system), and he just blamed my for smoking his first cigarette in months. Also, he's drunk, like always

All this, and it's 2:40 am, I have college in the morning. I can't fucking sleep, as I'm a nervous wreck right now.

On top of that, the bastard drove me to tears for making me realize that I'm prone to depression and don't do anything about it...and that's the reason I have no friends...I'm insecure enough about the no friends issue without my drunk dad telling me to my face...

seriously Nikku...give your brother a chance. Just try. Get drunk with him, or at least pretend you're a light weight and just drink one beer and make yourself look drunk. You've never drank before so he doesn't know your tolerance. And as for your step mom, just do what she wants, and she'll eventually lay off you. Parents tend to be controlling. It's their thing. So as long as they don't pull guns on you, it's okay.
Your dad has some serious problems.
I don't understand- he doesn't want you to move out from the house, so he won't let you ask for a scholarship with living arrangements included? But then he has to pay for your college, right? And he's ok with it?
Does he possess an unregistered gun?
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:22 am

What the hell, Lol. That was uncalled for.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:08 am

Uncalled for my ass!! Never assume things unless they are given in front of you. I didn't start hating my family until proof was given to me that they were god awful people.

Give your brother a chance. if he is a prick, then hate is guts. You say he was never around or something. Then how do you know? And I'm not even talking about your stepmom. She seems like a piece of work

And, to close, yes Ningen. He wants me to ask for one without living arrangements, so I have to stay under is roof for as long as he can manage, because he knows that if I DO manage to get that scholarship, I will never step foot in this house again. Furthermore, he says that I'm being the bad guy cause I'm making my family waste more money on me, when it's him that's fucking up the issue. And the gun is registered.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:37 pm

Lol, why are you acting so horrible all of a sudden? Calm down man.

And my Step brother (like I mentioned in the first post) annoyed the hell out of me. He'd rush in and start jumping on the bed when I wasn't well. He'd pick up pieces of my food and then just put them back on the plate, after not washing his hands from going to the bathroom. He'd purposefully ruin his own clothes when visiting and then I'd have to give him some of my own. He'd break my stuff. He blew his nose on my pillows one time and if I hadn't have seen him do it, then that would've been not very nice at all.

And er, in case you've not been paying attention to my other posts about why my family sucks, there has been plenty of proof that they are god awful people.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:41 pm

Could it be that lol's account was hacked?

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:55 pm

he did that himself... :\
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:36 am

and maybe he is pissed with his situation too... its normal..lol
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:25 pm

Welcome to the world of depression. Come and partake of my hoard of pills, people.
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Bah....I was just pissed alright? Having your drunk dad throw gun threats at you and then saying YOU aren't mature enough to live alone does that to ya.

Anyway, I also didn't read well enough. When did your brother did this? Like...when he was 10...the it's null and void man, cause...at that age I did those kinds of stupid things

Anyway, whatever...your family sucks...welcome to the club. Want some bacardi to wash the shit away? It's what I do
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:44 am

I don't drink alcohol.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:17 pm

no no no just take prozac, wellbutrin and trileptal...and some clonazepam on the side. That should work, admiral. : D
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:24 am

yea, lol is probly just bipolar...

both of ur families suck ok. both of u just need to get emancipated and rent out a room somewhere. get welfare, government checks, funding, whatever, just do what u need to do to get out of those shitty situations.
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:13 pm

I dont think lol's dad would've really shot down the door. Then he would have to fix it and spend money...unless he wants to see Lol naked when he's changing. Shocked
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:15 pm

ur f**king hilarious
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:16 pm

F BOMB! RUN!!!
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:28 pm

I don't know how old Nikku is, but was your family always like that to you lol. You should have called child services on there asses, I damn well sure would of.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:57 pm

Wonder if Nikku is also overprotected/sabotaged by his family like me.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:50 am

I remember several occasions when Nikku's parents should have acted differently. But in this case they did nothing wrong. Funerals should not be taken lightly.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:24 pm

Ah ah very funny Venus

Here's something to think about. One time, my older bro and my dad had a HUGE fight. In the end, my dad left for the night and left a bullet in my bro's bedside table.

My dad's a crazy psycho when he's drunk. I wouldn't put it past him firing a gun for a chance to keep me under is control.

So fuck off Venus alright? This isn't shit to joke about.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:14 pm

ningen wrote:I remember several occasions when Nikku's parents should have acted differently. But in this case they did nothing wrong. Funerals should not be taken lightly.
i definitely disagree. why go to a funeral for someone you dont know? furthermore, why make someone else go to a funeral for someone they dont kno, make them take a ride thats 4 sad hours long, to sit through a sad ceremony and ride 4 more sad hours back? thats just mean
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:29 pm

Man, that's just how the whole family thing works.
"Why go to a funeral for someone you don't know?"
You'll go to a funeral in that case because that person means something to those close to you who do know him. Only a selfish and egocentric person wouldn't go, which isn't a big deal, of course, the world is full of such ppl, but at least don't complain about it.
"why make someone else go to a funeral for someone they dont kno"
Because his still his grandfather in this case. It's a normal thing to do, I would go, even if I wouldn't have any other reason I'll go because of respect (that I have for my parents and my ancestors). And it's a normal thing that he is invited.
"make them take a ride thats 4 sad hours long, to sit through a sad ceremony and ride 4 more sad hours back? thats just mean"
Oh the humanity! Oh the poor thing! What happened to all the values of society? His parents are monsters, in fact his grandfather died on purpose so Nikku couldn't play his PS3 that day...puh-lease secor. Rolling Eyes
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:48 pm

Admiral lol1991 wrote:Ah ah very funny Venus

Here's something to think about. One time, my older bro and my dad had a HUGE fight. In the end, my dad left for the night and left a bullet in my bro's bedside table.

My dad's a crazy psycho when he's drunk. I wouldn't put it past him firing a gun for a chance to keep me under is control.

So fuck off Venus alright? This isn't shit to joke about.

Actually I was serious about the fixing the door thing cuz he sounds like he has a shotgun or something. But if everybody's going to get their boxers in a bunch then ill keep my mouth shut. (btw I don't think Nikku HAS to go to the funeral. It would be respectful but it doesnt mean he should be forced to go.)
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum