Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse

2 posters

Go down

Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse Empty Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:14 am

I love CODE GEASS! minus Suzaku! (BURN SUZA BURN SUZA BURN!)

Hmm

Rules
1.There out to kill each other both verses
2.Both dead and alive from both verses can be used
3.CG has all weapons, and so does naruto
4.In CG verse
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse Left_bar_bleue100/100Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse Empty Re: Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Madara pwns all!!

Itachi helps and Pain ends it...

Although LeLouch as that gay eye power or whatever...he can't focus fast enough before he's Amaterasu'd to hell and back...after that, it's just Giant Robots...no big deal...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse Left_bar_bleue100/100Code Geass verse vs Narutoverse Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:02 pm

Code GEASS IS EPIC!

Your kinda off! If only VK were here! Lelouch has Geass, so he can control people. He can automatically use it what do you mean can't focus? Have you seen CG! He looks at you and speaks.

He'll say "I command you to obey all my commands or simply say Die! If he says the latter NV kills themselves.

The Giant Robots are deadly, they have much more durability than narutoverse and Kallen's Guren has semi disintegration when in physical contact.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:17 pm

All Itachi (or Sasuke for that matter) has to do is open his eyes and Leluch gets engulfed. He'd still have the time to say something before he dies...but he'd still be burning to cinders before he says it.

As for the robots, Pain or any other high level summoner can handle them with Summons. Or, alternatively, Naruto and Kille Bee (and the other Hosts, although it's best not to bring them up or their tailed beasts since we know so little) can unleash their beasts to cause some mayhem.
Only problem would be numbers. There's shit tons of Mecha in CG, so they COULD eventually overwhelm the Narutoverse. But it would be just that.

Lelouch by himself can't use Gease to just make the verse kill themselves. He'd be dead before he say the first word. It'd be down to Mecha vs Jutsu

Taking all into account, can't assure victory for either side really...

PS WAIT, forgot something. Deidara and the C4 Karuka...all he'd have to do is have the rest of the guys entertain the Mecha's, unleash the C4 micro bombs, and bomb...desintegration

And, we can't even mention Madara or Hashirama...cause those two must have been hardcore to make a whole valley due to a fight...to bad there's so little feats on them...

Or the Rikudo Sage...he created the freacking moon...but again, we know too little about him
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:51 pm

Dude you seriously underestimate Code Geass. I swear if you watched the series you'd think you were crazy right know.

As for this, Lelouch is a master of stealth. His intellect and he can talk fast. Honeslty Lelouch says die, before itachi/Sasuke can activate Magenkyou Sharigan, then unleash their attacks.

The other hosts aside from Gaara's tailed beast have no feats so yeah. the robots can fly, spam missiles, energy beams ect. They have modern weapons! They have guns! People in naruto have relatively realistic durability so guns will wipe many out especially laser beams!

Geass is godly ,and Zero can use Geass instantly. Also with Mao's mind reading the CG verse will always know what Narutoverse is planning.

Nice Deidara has bombs, they have a massive bomb much more deadler then C4. It can wipe out Europe with it's self destruct technique.

And don't forgot Charles who can use his Geass to mess you up + V.V and C.C. are immortal.

Madara/Hirushima/ Rikudo have very few feats, and we don't know their limits and things.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Yeah right...I remember you used an argument about Luffy vs Goku a while back:

"Yeah, he's a planet bust big deal. Raw power isn't everything"

the C4 are microscopic bombs that enter your body through breath and just blows you up from the inside. Completely unavoidable and deadly. It's the deadliest Jutsu in Naruto technically.

And you can't just say he talks fast. For the love of god, he can say die faster than they can open their eyes? Cause activating the MS is just that...opening their eyes. As soon as Lelouch is within their eyesight it's over...

again, I said I can't assure that the mecha's won't overwhelm Narutoverse eventually

oh yeah, and for a sidenote. We know that Pain destroyed Konoha with a Shinra Tensei. He could form a moon about 1/50 (I'm being VERY nice here) the size of the moon

So, Rikudo made the moon...his shinra tensei is, at least (Rikudo was on his deathbed when he made the moon) 50 times stronger then Pains

Yeah...one destroyed a village...time that by 50...a whole country goes sky eye...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:30 pm

Your seriously overrating Naruto Lol, I'm dead serious. Dude your telling me Itachi just opens his eyes and boom your dead? If this is the case Itachi could have pwned anyone including Jariya.

Obviously, he did not? Your boosting naruto to the extreme's. Anyway I'm not going debate naruto with you.

Your starting to seriously overpower them. It happens to peopel , when they enjoy a series you they to overpower the characters, or overestimate. Anyway, I guess we can agree that the mecha's will eventually overpower the Narutoverse.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:37 pm

It's not just boom their dead. It's boom their burning to death with Amaterasu...he can still have time to yell out and scream for his mother or something...and don't say this isn't in Itachi's power, because it is...Amaterasu is described as (taking this from the Naruto Databook 2)

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img465/9499/db2200amaterasunaronlnl2aw.jpg

read the text on the side:
"The ones reflected in these eyes turn to ash!! A black world-destroying
conflagration that scorches all on heaven and earth!!"

Additionally, this:
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Amaterasu

And I'm not OPing Naruto...Kish did that when he introduced a guy that created the freacking moon...and another that seems to wield some kind of omnipresence...

Anyway, I just hate Lelouch alright. He's gay as fucking fuck. Never liked him, never will, don't ask me why. I just didn't like him from the start.

So, I can't bear you telling me he just says "Die" and the guys like Itachi and Jiraiya die. He can't kill them as fast as he needs too, that's a fact

Whatever happens after, I dunno. All I can do is state what Naruto can do, and it isn't little.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Okay then technically your right. Actually about this debate somewhat. But in the battle Itachi created Amatesuro and had to send the black flames toward Sasuke who was not caught by them at first. Lelouch is lazy, and would be caught to be honest.

However he just says die, and the Narutoverse begins to kill each other. Anyway Amatesuro is a deadly problem , but Geass users usually fight frmo the shadows.

So far I'm up to episode 8 and Lelouch's dad Charles can manipulate memories. He can just use this memory power on the Sannin to make them believe they are his slaves and to wipe out the Narutoverse and then use this on Akatsuki?

Sanin and Akatsuki can own the rest of their verse. Well forget about your favorites when debating.

Amatesuro is the main issue, and CG so far has no time travel or any of that. So basically Zero can use his super Knightmare which has a powerful energy attack, can it hurt naruto? The energy beam is really strong around RR DB level kamehameha level it can cause a massive explosion kind of like the kind kizaru can make with the beam kick.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:16 pm

the only people that could withstand what you described in Naruto are

Hashirama
Madara
Rikudo
Pain
Itachi

Sasuke could be able to if he manages to materialize the Yatta no Kagami shield, which he can't cause he's gay
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Well yeah the beam is like Yusuke's Spirit Gun so it has a limit to the uses a day.

But those five characters can survive the explosion? I guess since Itachi survived that beating from Sasuke, and he wasn't trying to win. The others believe?

Also we really don't know Madara's powers or Zetu's along with Hashirama. Then there's the Bjuu there raw power is great.. but Britannian can just nuke them.

Anyway Charles's geass can affect memories, and Mao can read minds. If they team up, they will be unstoppable? With those five under their control, they can win.

Or Charles can alter their memories to make them think there just insane people with no ninjutsu and stuff? Then proceed to have Jeremiah and the Brittiania soldiers shooting them up with machine guns.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:57 pm

Back now, I'm halfway through Code Geass R2. Lelouch got his robot back with the beam, and now they've brought in more powerful characters.

The Black Knights, Brittania, Area 11, Chinese Federation ect make the CGverse pretty powerful, anyway they've got them Mecha's. They have these people called the Knights of Rounds, god-like mecha's.

Karen is a pilot for the Gurren, which with physical contact can cause self combustion, it also can be used in a beam, when the beam hits, the object explodes. Then Rolo who can "stop time" in a way. With his powers, he's the perfect assassin. So thanks to Rolo's Geass, the CG verse will pwn the Narutoverse.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down