Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Shavon Kirksey LAA interview

4 posters

Go down

Shavon Kirksey LAA interview Empty Shavon Kirksey LAA interview

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:50 pm

LAA: How did you get involved with Dragonball? Was there an audition process or were you called in?

Shavon: Yes, I got a call from my agency telling me to check my email because I have an audition for the Dragonball live action movie. So first I read on tape with the casting director, John Papsidera, then went to callbacks. The very next day my agent and manager called me telling me I booked it and that I am leaving for Mexico soon! I was so excited!! This is my first role in a film and I got to film out of the country! How fun is that?

LAA: Sounds like a lot! In the movie you play a character named Emi. Fans have been curious about this character as she is new to the Dragonball universe. What can you tell us about her role in the film and about her character in general?

Shavon: Well, my character was made up for the film. Emi and Chi Chi are best friends in the movie. We are the “it” girls on our high school campus, and we only like to hang out with other popular kids and the football players, so we can maintain our popular image. Everyone wants to be in our circle but emi wont allow it unless she thinks your cool enough [laughs]. But emi is a cool down to earth girl and she’s very smart, but she just wants everyone to see her as the perfect popular girl.

LAA: I’ve heard from several that there was a pretty quick shooting schedule? Did it feel that way to you?

Shavon: No actually, I didn’t feel rushed at all. The only thing that seemed quick was when I booked the part and left out of the country like a week and a half later to film. [laughs]

LAA: So what was it like filming down there in Durango?

Shavon: Actually my scenes were filmed in Mexico City. We were there for two weeks and after Christmas break production moved on to Durango. Mexico city was definitely an interesting experience, but we all had fun! My castmates were awesome! Which made this a great experience for me!

LAA: What was your wardrobe like in the film? We’ve seen pictures of some pretty interesting costumes. Did you get to wear anything cool?

Shavon: I loved my wardrobe! Im not gonna tell you exactly what I wore [laughs], but everyone looked really good, and we all had very cool and unique styles.
Thanks to Son Goku!

My comment:
We are the “it” girls on our high school campus, and we only like to hang out with other popular kids and the football players, so we can maintain our popular image
.... POPULAR IMAGE?!!??~?#@%@#$^$QWETW#$ FOOTBAL PLAYERS!!?@?!@#%#$T^#$^@#$ POPUILARITY!@$@#%@?%%% SCHOOOOOOL!??@$#@#%@#%#$% MWHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(*gone nuts*)

FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!!!!!!!!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'VE GONE CRAZYYYY!!!!! RGHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA HA HA A HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST LIKE I IMAGINED FEW YEARS AGO WHEN I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THIS!!! - THE TRENDY POP-CULTURE BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH GOD THIS IS NOT EVEN HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 4, ITS THE DRAGON PIE Z 4!!!!!!!!!!! OR EVEN BETTER - DRAGON PIE Z IN THE HIGH SCHOOL EATING BULLSHIT MUSICAL 452353-KAWA-FUCKIN-MY-DIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GONNA LITERALLY KILL THEM FOR WHAT THEY DID TO OUR PRECIOUS DRAGON BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview Left_bar_bleue100/100Shavon Kirksey LAA interview Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shavon Kirksey LAA interview Empty Re: Shavon Kirksey LAA interview

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:06 pm

But emi is a cool down to earth girl and she’s very smart, but she just wants everyone to see her as the perfect popular girl.
MWAHAHAHAHHAAH AH AHA HAH! DOWN TO THE EARTH BUT WANNA BE THE PERFECT POPULAR GIRL ROFLMAOLOLZOMGFUCK!!!! *CHOCKING*

GOD I WONDER IS THERE ANY FREAKING THING ABOUT THIS MOVIE THAT IS NOT ABSURDLY, MINDLESSLY RIDICULOUS?!?!!?!?
EVERYTHING about it just makes me think this is one big conspiracy! someone really wanna drive me insane!... or this is one FAT UGLY HORROR OF A DREAM that, if I wake up from him, will make me constantly drink coffee and never sleep again ever.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Shavon Kirksey LAA interview Left_bar_bleue100/100Shavon Kirksey LAA interview Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:35 am

lol, I was reading the comments on my blog and it turns out lordEZE made a joke when we knew nothing about the movie. He said they'd make Goku fight the jock to get Chi-Chi, turns out his joke became a reality. This movie is a big fat joke. James Wong is a big, fat joke. Tom Rothman with all he's done to ruin not only this movie, but many others is the biggest, fattest joke of them all!

Oh, and not only does that prove that this movie is a joke, but this whole interview with Shavon Kirksey does as well. jocolor
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Radek Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:54 am

this shit is funny .... Fox is gonna bomb...they should just give up...Babylon A.D was terrible...and it had such great potential

Radek
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:42 pm

I have this fear that if they make the Evangelion movies, they will place Shavon Kirksey as Rei Ayanami.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:54 am

Yeah definitely the biggest joke ever!
Mehh I wish It could have been a REAL joke so that we hear that "April fools!" in april 2009, so that we all can start celebrating AND of course beating the hell out of the person who came up with that joke Razz ahah just kidding...

Don't tell me that Babylon AD is based on something? huh they REALLY CAN'T came up with their own WRETCHED IDEA! what a bastards!!!

Shavon Kirskey as Rey Ayanami - AHAHAHHAHA Very Happy that wouldn't surprise me at all! but they already gone so far, don't worry they wouldn't be able to always keep up with anime/cartoon/game fans' rage...
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down